What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

trying to "please everybody"

Poor us sitting at home making hundreds of thousands by making short videos for children on the internet.

They meant they're babies that are scared to make fun of people because someone's feelings might get hurt.

Who? Fuck off with your eceleb shit.

how do i obtain an 'eela wife

80% of their videos are stupid shit like this now

$ and smarts.

They got caught being greedy kikes making tons of shit videos on purpose for more views, so now are saying

OY VEY GOYIM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND and making a bunch of excuses

I unsubbed to them once before and gave them another chance , after the BLM video I unsubbed again and am never going back

fuck them

What happened? I just wish he would go back to freaking out to dumb YouTube vids

What are the apologising for this time?
The reaction to the newest Salads?

>tfw not a Jew so not naturally smarts and have to work for $

Seems build for clickbait past few months.

why do these people look so sickly and disgusting

he got famous for making coughing noises and """"reacting"""""" to bizarre youtube videos.

he's doesn't have any videos to react to anymore so he struggle to create content. he's not not funny or creative enough to work full time as a "youtube personality".

They don't shower. They made a video about it a while ago

>Dude we were making more than we deserved even back when we were making half decent videos but now we're arrogant youtube police cunts lmao

ethan looks like a grotesque untermensch out of a ww2 nazi propaganda poster

I guess h3h3 is proving hitler did nothing wrong

>he doesn't know h3h3's genius
youtube.com/watch?v=WXQCo9fLYWI

Hating on RLM and TBFP, shit taste senpai

all fucking '''''''''''''''''''content creators''''''''''''''''''''' must fucking hang

Content Cop : H3H3 when?

there is so much to work with

DUDE SIMPSONS REFERENCES LMAO

She's gorgeous.

A lot of the reason for the increase in stupid videos is because they stopped uploading to their second channel

dude what mde video lmao

But the BLM video was classic h3 reacting to an awful video?

>we're sorry our videos suck
>they'll be back to more 9gag memes in a week

all of those are good though

Literally Jews

such a clickbait drama video name is enough to make me not click it in the first place

kill yourselves for watching this shit

What? That's not how the meme works, not using soap and shampoo is fine and could actually be beneficial but you still need to wash.

I bet their diets are shit too though, you don't get that kind of disgusting skin quality without some sort of metabolic deficiency, even the makeup and flattering lighting can't hide it.

Do people actually watch this stuff? I really can't see the appeal of watching two vomit-inducing genetic failures talk on camera for 10 minutes.

Fag

What is the video about?

Aren't these the guys who were supposed to have gotten rich ripping off MDE?
Where's the irony?

Hmm... A year ago I would have said h3h3, GradeA, Dunkey, or Cr1t1kal shouldn't be on this list. Feels bittersweet to no longer enjoy them.

Never liked FilthyFrank. I'll still watch JonTron's videos if I happen to notice them. MDE and RLM are still enjoyable, though.

No it was 5% reaction , 95% SJW propaganda saying BLM dindu nuffins

Superior version coming through.

Underageb&s go back to

That's because MDE is actually creative and innovative and aren't lazy digital media kikes.

World Peace proved this.

JonTron is okay but he has been making way too many shill videos , every other video is a promotion for something

>2014 video of Ainsley

He's a meme bandwagoner. That's pathetic

>"work really hard" on reaction videos
>strains their relationship to the point of depression over youtube career

ive always disliked this guy for always being an unfunny hack but what the fuck

I really hope it gets renewed. youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

>there's actually such thing as the 'youtube comment community'

FUCKING LOL

What an amazing generation.

move over nigga

I mean, even those .10 second bumpers and walls of texts that they sprinkle about their videos have more creativity in them than the entire corpus of other "content creators".

I was literally so exicted when they said they were going to delete their channel.

Only to be let down. Ethan and his horse-wife need to stop. They're not funny at all and everything they do is forced.

>WATCHED

>RLM
really?they get 1% the views others get, most of their audience is well in their mid 30's

>loved the old reaction videos because it was just a random guy talking shit about videos
>now they "hate" doing it and have to find their creative content
just an excuse to put cheese on themselves and put out shit content

FUCK why can't youtube channels just not let the fame go to their head

explain this video

do you think that's more or less pathetic than feeling superior for posting on Cred Forums?

>no murdoch murdoch

Holocaust

people that drive miatas are homos and have loose assholes

>Shell

The Shell logo kills me everytime

What did I mean by this?

Hold my Mtn Dew I'm going in!

wtf? post the video

that was one video. and the guy who edits all the mde stuff edits a bunch of h3h3 stuff now. sam got all pissy at his subreddit for hating on h3h3 a few months back

Or even this?

i dont think shitposters consider shitposting a career

>the guy who edits all the mde stuff edits a bunch of h3h3 stuff now
Who? Certainly not Joel?

Or even this kek
Fucking pitbulls

Not inclusive enough, requesting the 4000x4000 jpg.

Obviously this faggot is some edgy /r/edditor who's hiding his own shit taste in humor.

>watching all these shitty youtubers who get money by starting drama with each other and acting like idiots
>not just watching ma boy northernlion who has been making the same witty comfy content since 2011

Hila looks really good there. Usually she's just a bit too spooky for me.

>polluting trash

>cant open her fucking mouth when she talks
>just mumbles

I hope their channel dies

is this the newest episode?

What the actual fuck are those stupid hard about? Are they trying to be funny? Also what race are they? their skin colour is gross

Or this

yeah joel

actually i'm not sure if it's h3h3 youtube videos. but joel was hired by hila to do youtube stuff. and sam had to make a statement to the mde subreddit about it. i love joel though, he doesn't give a fuck. pure talent just wanting to create shit. i'm happy he can get a paycheque.

The fuck happened to her? Is she a drug-addict that cut her face off?

>ywn smell hila's pit stench

I unsubbed from them a long time ago when he went on that fedora tipping rant against Steve Harvey

Would you mind linking me? I've not been keeping up with MDE much since World Peace beyond checking for new videos.

Good on Joel getting work though, he's the biggest talent in MDE.

this bitch killed some 70 year old taxi driver
after robbing him

good riddance

You might wanna check it out again with slightly less paranoia.

How do I get a qt Israeli gf if i'm a filthy goy?

You really think your sub matters huh kid kek

/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4lz8m0/h3h3_stuff/

i'll try and find the post someone made about discovering joel was working with hila that caused them all to freak out and the reason sam had to post that.

Did you watch the fucking video? They never even took a side. You paranoid faggots, they were (if anything) middle ground. Im sorry that isnt Right enough for you rage-fueled teenagers. Im sorry that anything short of saying niggers should be lynched is considered liberal propaganda

Sure, I'll explain why I like it.

I love it for its absurdity. I remember it was part of the very first episode I watched, and I didn't know what to make of it. This fifty second sketch is, for a lack of a better word, provocative.

Fuck it, let's break it down. Before I do though, I'll say this: I won't make any claims that the sketch is especially deep, or it has a higher message (like most of their other pieces), but this one's sheer absurdness keeps bringing me back. It's entertaining, and just the chance of maybe something on a deeper level being present here makes it that much more rewatchable.

Okay, so, the music: i love it. The intro music, too, sure, but the music playing during the sketch... I can't quite put a finger on why I like it, but when it's coupled with two dudes parodying rich high school kids... FUCK I feel inadequate for not being able to articulate.

In my interpretation, they're poking fun at 80s and 90s movies, and high school kids. "Seriously, this is fucking crazy," Sam says in an overtly, hilarious gay voice. "We've gotta get down to the gulch, right now. Scott's down there! He needs our help."

A couple things about the dialogue (and I know it might seem like I'm reading too much into this bit, but this is my explanation for having watched it ~50 times), but about the dialogue:

>Sam's cadence is great
>Seriously -- great choice of dialect
>the Gulch -- reminds me of that cheesy 80s, 90s flick.
>Scott -- perfect choice for a name

All the while, Nick's just looking off into the distance (0:07 - 0:14), turning his head back and forth, selling that role. Look at Sam's position, too. I can't say that particularly has a deeper meaning, but it's funny as fuck.

I'm not sure if it was planned, but the fact that these guys are big af (even when they're not standing next to the mazdas), but having them jump over is another absurdity.

(1/2)

user, I am very confuse. What is this?

>its a faggots on Cred Forums have literally contributed nothing of any value to society and rage about a successful youtube channel they pretend not to like because it reminds them of crippling failure episode

The cuts, the skips, the farts, Sam putting on his glasses after the car starts for a continuity error, the music drop after the gay freakout in the mirror, the cries for Scott at the end, it's all great fun.

And even it's just fun, it's something entertaining that grabs our attention and has us watching and waiting for some of MDE's more meaningful skits.

(2/2)

girl on the left is fucking beautiful

really nice eyes

well done m8

more. definitely more.

See The people crying about them are literally children

the fact they are bleeding subs and getting more and more dislikes was enough to force them to make this video to get sympathy

Jesus, how many calories is that thing?

>that makes it totally okay to light her on fire like a pack of prehistoric animals.

>it's an user is projecting again episode