Is Varg Vikernes trying to become a full-time Youtuber...

Is Varg Vikernes trying to become a full-time Youtuber? He has almost 100k subs and has really upped the video quality lately.

He even introduced comedy in his videos.

Is this that man who burned down churches because he was unemployed?

He could become a no-guns Scandinavian Matt. His music is pretty neat.

I fucking hate youtubers and people who watch and support them.

murderer

he burnt down churches and murdered a guy.

The black metal scene is pretty hilarious. They crossed the line of edginess. Something that instead of them is often atributed to bands that formed during mid 90s.

Learning about black metal stuff from the guy who was there is pretty cool, honestly.

As far as we know, he didn't actually burn any down, but he was close to people who did, and used an image of a burning church for a Burzum album. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

So is he basically modeling himself after dumb American rednecks now?

He literally made a video about shitting in a bucket and emptying said bucket

Who cares though
They'll keep making tons of money whether you like them or not

Because their garbage gets spread all over, like this site.

What is a "redneck" exactly?

>"What does Satan mean to you?"
>"Freedom."

Yawn. These guys are so predictable you can easily finish sentences for them. Everyone has such similar views there even is a subgenre of metal that sounds exactly like it but it's for people who don't feel like them.

Is that his son?

Yes. He has like 6 children.

His videos are comfy and informative.

>simple-minded
>usually racist
>always homophobic
>wears camo all the time
>drives a truck
>Republican
>loves guns
>lives in perpetual fear that the government taking away their rights

Not really. Some of the guys were into the Satan thing, some were into it for shock and some thought it was dumb, like Varg.

Remember, black metal was part Satanism, part Paganism, part straight up albums about Lord of the Rings. Hell, Burzum is taken from the inscription on the one ring, it means darkness.

>always homophobic.

I know a fuckload of gay rednecks.
Ironically, they all hate jews.

who are you quoting?

It wasn't all about Satanism. Most of the time the lyrics could be about paganism, LOTR or just medieval shit.

I thought they adopted satanism as a form of 'fighting' Christianity, while what most of them really believed in was paganism

>fuckload of gay rednecks
Doesn't mean most rednecks don't hate homos tho.

Quoting? No one.

So you just don't know how to greentext, that's fine.

I know.

But it's not >always homophobic.

Even then, most rednecks are afraid of the concept more than reality, If you introduce them to a gay guy who likes the same stuff they do, they get over it real fast.

The longer the beard, the more tolerant is usually what I find.

Varg isn't a Satanist

Oh I get it, you're just buttmad. What's wrong, did I strike a chord, Cletus

Jesus, you actually believe most of these guys are Satanist? He already started most of the people in the early scene did it as provocation. Also he thinks corpse paint is retarded.

don't even bother talking to him. his only goal is dehumanizing these so-called "rednecks"

>the longer the beard, the more tolerant
Kek. Interesting

>asspained southie.

>lel u mad

nice comeback newfag, did you learn that over on reddit? not sure why you'd think I'm a redneck though.

>dehumanizing
Kek. So mad.

>he's still replying

...you misunderstood my post. Read it again.

why is he always in his damn car

Why so angry? I just asked what a "redneck" was, then called a newfag out on his inappropriate use of greentext.

oh well, easy (You)'s at the end of the day.

>tfw i have a friend that makes like a dollar with 1000 views per video

i can't imagine what those fuckers with a million suscribers make, i guess i'm an edgy fedora but the world really is a fucked up place, or maybe just unbalanced? i just can't stand it knowing there's people eating from a trash can and other people making videos where they act like they have down syndrome and make millions, fucking MILLIONS, i'm gonna get meme'd for this, but maybe we can talk about this guys?

it was the lamp, Varg did nothing wrong

If you hate it so much then maybe you should take violent action against Youtubers.

>he literally can't stop

Some did, some adopted it for shock value, some didn't go anywhere near it.

>dude we need to defend white culture lmao
>burnt down churches

>being unable to form a coherent argument

Looks like this kid forgot to take his ADD medication today.

Christianity is a Semitic religion. It borrows pagan traditions but at it's core it is for the kikes.

For someone it's Satan for someone it's Odin and for someone it's himself. Same things all with the same idea behind it.

He'd be master race if he wasn't a fucking retarded pagan.

Christianity is the only white religion.

>it's an user is part of a runaway Jewish sect episode

>he literally can't stop

The world is not unbalanced, it's made for people who know how to exploit things. There are thousands of ways of making money, if you can't manage to exploit one of them you can't blame who does.
Rather than condemning Youtubers you should focus on employing people so they don't have to eat from a trash can.

I know most of Cred Forums argues, but every single thread where metal or a metal musician is mentioned, turns into an argument.
Every.
Single.
Time.

That's not true. Everything on Cred Forums turns into an argument.

>that video where he buys his kid Nazi model tanks and Waffen SS lego and makes him play with them

fucking kek

Your assblast is delicious, user. May I have some more?

I saw the one where his kids were playing with the tanks but I don't remember the SS logo.

People (little kids) like watching them, so they generate a lot of ad revenue and thus earn a lot of money.

It's not rocket science.

People like him are really backwards and still see it as Semitic Near East invasion that destroyed their heritage and culture. They really think that even after all these years.

so many cucks and musical plebs in this thread holy shit

is that varg?

Your assblast is delicious, user. May I have some more?

they're right, dummy

t. hebrew-speaking jew, not kidding

metal is so fucking gay holy shit how does anyone stand listening to that garbage?

thats Gaahl from Gorgoroth

Either you don't know Varg or you're a Jew.

Not accurate since at least late Middle Ages.

You're wrong, it's unbecoming of white europeans in general to practice christianity. Again, I'm saying this as a Jew, it's absurd that you people ascribe to a dumb offshoot of our faith.

>that video where he teaches how to breed a white woman to save the white race

>listening to metal unironically

hello there high school sam.

this is true
this is also true, i forget that mostly young people use the internet, but still

Link?

metal """music""""

It's worse during the weekend, when all the kids and normies are out in full force.

>some thought it was dumb, like Varg.

the only reason Varg thought it was dumb was because he hates anything to do with christianity or judaism. he still likes his pagan fairy tales

Buh... but it's brutal and extreme and crushing.

This. It encourages stupidity and degeneracy, as well as fame whoring.