xvideos.com/video13366151/doll_morena_hottest_brunette_free_cam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Escaping the park

top of the leader board

But he pays to be there

Crashing this park...

How do you figure?

I don't think he's a guest
He's probably a modified host deliberately programmed to be different as an experiment

But why would he shoot a park before throwing it out of a train?

>'I dont think he's a guest'
>it's literally been confirmed he's the longest returning visitor to the park and gets VIP treatment and pays the most money to stay there

His family was killed 30 years ago. He wants to turn off the safety controls so he can join them via suicide by robot.

Do you really think this game has 30 years of content? I don't. He's probably autistic or something to enjoy spending that much time in that environment.

the speedrun record

his endgame is the endgame

grand mystery prize at the end of the maze

He hasnt been doing it for 30 years non-stop, he leaves then comes back, Westworld is like his summer home

He's stress/bug testing the game.

hes a robot

You know it as much as he does. He's bored of all the violence and wants something more, which is why he's looking for the "next level".

That would be painfully mundane.

they've already acknowledged him as a guest, a VIP too

he's the owner

>He hasnt been doing it for 30 years non-stop
Maybe, a normal person probably would have gotten bored by that time.

He also seems to be serious the time in completing quests, which I doubt this game had enough for 30 years. So he had to have spent much of that time dicking around.

>It has been confirmed by other characters in the show!

I won't be convinced he's human till Hopkins' character confirms it

Is that ed harris?
damn he became old. Haven't seen westwood yet but I hope his acting in on par with his older works.
Great guy.

>implying hopkins isn't a robot

some insight on his gub

youtube.com/watch?v=e9QIvy3T8kg

to stop the english language through nuclear deterrence and parasites.

they need to put the rest of the season already
everyday the theories gets exponentially more and more retarded.

>damn he became old

dude he was pushing 50 when the rock came out. its not like he became old overnight.

sperm on her face

That's actually not a bad invention, at least not on immediate consideration.

He's trying to find out how the shrink ray works

that pic is so great

Westworld was created by Michael Crichton and it's basically just Jurassic Park with cowboy robots. The man in black is Westworld's version of pic related, he's trying to steal the secrets for a corporate rival.

Wouldn't that make him more of a Dodgson than Nedry?

wouldnt it be easier to just bribe one of the employees than to send some guy into the game to search for easter eggs for 30 years

>he's trying to steal the secrets for a corporate rival.

if anyone does this it will be sizemore. he's already shown to be untrustworthy and wanting to oust ford. now that his grand idea has been rejected that gives even more motive.

Nah, I prefer watching a series on a weekly basis purely because of the speculation and fan theories and because you become more invested in the show.

The idea that trade secrets would be revealed to him if he completes quests is incredibly idiotic. No good explanation could possibly be there for it.

This probably isn't it, so don't bother.

whelp, I guess the whole thing's been spoiled in a few sentences.

My guess is that he knows Anthony Hopkins somehow, and they have some kind of vicious past history. Hopkins has an ulterior motive with Westworld and he knows this, and making it through the maze is part of figuring it out?

how is this show already so overrated?

He's a completionist looking for every Easter egg/secret

but why does he have to play the game to figure this shit out? why can't he just pay hopkin's personal secretary to fax the secret dox to him

social media darling, a week between episodes to make up 10 million retarded theories about who's a robot, lost formula mysteries.

all its missing is an arg.

Does Hopkins even have a personal secretary? I'm guessing only Hopkins knows the info in any case.

Anyways, my other theory is that the guy has been trapped inside Westworld by Hopkins, but then again it is just a park so I guess he could just walk out or beg the other guests for help.

eSports stardom

He wants to be god. Who doesn't?

Of course he knows Anthony Hopkins. They work on the same show.

3.56753/10

>I don't think he's a guest
all you had to do was ask, user

Revenge.

He wants to be the top player.

For you

SUCH LUST FOR ROBOTS

Hmmmm

If I paid good money to experience Westworld and this dickweed had murdered half the cast, I'd be inclined to forget the park's only rule.

WHOOOoOOoOOo

How can you steal a secret as a guest, that's stupidest thing I've heard

Wouldn't he work as a technician like Newman

>Newman
Nedry. Dennis Nedry. It's an intentional anagram for "Nerdy Sinned," no joke.

how exactly do the end the loop/day cycle in Westworld?

To make Dolores his sex slave because she is a qtpatootie

If I've bought a 4 week pass to Westworld, am I going to fucking Groundhog Day 28 times??

yeh i don't get this at all. At this stage I'm just assuming the characters reset daily

I wouldn't buy a one week stay much less 4 if that happened

He's pic related you fools. I've only seen the first episode, but Jeffrey Wright said there hadn't been a malfunction in 30 years.

And Ed Harris said something like, though I can't remember exactly:

>You don't remember me after 30 years?

He's the first malfunctioned robot who's come back to meet his maker.

Why didn't they cast this nigga as Randall Flagg in the Dark Tower?

100% this. He wants to Alkaizer run that maze.

too old at this point

>You don't remember me after 30 years?
see
>His family was killed 30 years ago.

He's going to ruin everyone's fun but he has so much money the park can't stop him.

>grand mystery prize at the end of the maze

good luck with that

Roman World and Medieval world when?

Also why is Anthony Hopkins wearing a black hat when he's out in west world?

>Roman World and Medieval world when?
Producers have already said "never"

Not like Flagg was supposed to be young anyway

No one can replace Jamey Sheridan

Westworld would just be cheaper as a television show

it's not that hard to scout deserts and ranges with small shanties

"The Maze" is probably something used to keep the VIP's coming back...However by the end we will realize that there is no end to the maze and the quest to find the end of the maze was only there to keep them coming back. Some body cap this shit.

>YFW FUCKING Staff just grabbed a cock from the body shop and jammed it between his eyes

>scout deserts and ranges with small shanties
Westerns with towns these days tend to use permanent sets in California, New Mexico, and even Spain set up for exactly this purpose.

Are people in this thread so fucking retarded that they didn't realize that the kid with Hopkins in ep2 is the man in black?

"I was born here"

fucking tards on Cred Forums these days I swear

Why do bullets not work against him if he's a bot?

I think Ford made him in secret as the next step in the AI and had him enter undercover as a guest. So he's a guest, but he's also a synth. And if he finds the maze it will prove to Ford that he's achieved whatever benchmark he's looking for so he can apply a copy of MIB's build to every host as a final update to allow them to surpass/transcend/replace humanity once and for all.

Because he's a robot, but not a host. He entered the park as a guest.

Hopkins says
>my father used to say, only boring people get bored

then the kid replies
>mine too!

So maybe Hopkins and man in black are brothers that had some kind of falling out?
Hopkins also says to the kid "I've strayed a bit too far from where I'm supposed to be... same as you, I'd imagine"

The boy is a facsimile of Ford as a kid. Duh.

MiB is either son or brother to Ford. Child in desert was a host made in the likeness of Ford as a child and the Tommy referenced by it is most likely MiB

Ford is a robit, but he was a real guy once, before replacing himself in old age.

MiB is his real son, hes been fuckin around in his fathers world since then trying to get to the end.

Cap it

I thought the Kid was a child version of Hopkins that he made. Them being so similar and also English to boot.

mfw The Gunslinger was declared sentient by the Supreme Court, got a massive settlement and continues to return to Westworld to unlock 100% achievements.

>declared sentient by the Supreme Court

That'll be the day.

>Because he's a robot, but not a host. He entered the park as a guest.
It's inconceivable there's no monitoring equipment that wouldn't have a staffer recognize him.

One of the throw away lines in the movie was that that some of the robots had been designed by other robots, so unless that is mentioned in the next few episodes I'm expecting it to be the end of the season reveal one way or another.

Hopkins is the robot, lads.

>Medieval world
Boring.

>there are no children in the starting hub town

>The only children in the show so far are in super remote or secret locations

Really makes you think

Proving that there is good in the world.

If Hopkins is a robot who the hell made him?

I think everyone has figured that out

It does have an arg.

I can see that being plausible @@

>It's inconceivable there's no monitoring equipment that wouldn't have a staffer recognize him.

Unless THEY thought it so inconceivable that a robot guest could exist that they only check the registered status in the system to confirm who's a guest and who's a host and just assume all guests are humans.

pretty sure children are off limits like in video games

if they made them, they would have zero sexual organs and be unhittable

>be genius robot inventor
>start getting old
>either create robot with your exact memories or replace your body slowly with robot parts

a man can dream at least.

the MiB. But the hopkins robot trapped him in Westworld as a cruel ironic joke to learn how little difference there is between AI and human consciousness

>He doesn't want to do the Joan of Arc narrative where you ram a club up her shit hole and burn her to death
>He doesn't want to do the Crusades narrative and sack Jerusalem and kill innocent people in the name of God

>and just assume all guests are humans
have you been to the website? It's implied everyone goes through screening

I like this theory actually

considering the thematic inversion from the movie, this makes sense.

And it would be impossible for Ford to pull some strings and get him past parts of the screenings? Or that could even be part of the point; that even when passed through screenings and tests he still passes as human, thus making him truly the next step to replace humans as long as he passes this whole maze test thing.

>innocent people

Nice try, Muhammad.

>trapped him in Westworld
How are the technicians not noticing a guest who's not supposed to be be there any longer than 4 weeks at the longest?

There were plenty of Christians living in Jerusalem.

Jews and Muslims were fair game.

Haven't seen the show yet (don't have HBO). Has the night sky been seen yet, and if so, a moon?

makes sense. he got the upgrade and he now wants religion in westworld after his reveries.

>don't have HBO).
torrent it you fucking pleb

MIB is trying to figure out the parks purpose (cultivating/studying advanced ai to create truly sentient machines) the game and maze are a test for these fledgling sentient AI and the MIB is racist against robots because of something linked to the incident 30 years ago (child or wife dying at the park) which is why he is a VIP

Yes, but not a moon, as if that would make a difference. What's the fucking point of that? Contrary to insane theories, this isn't a simulated world, only the memories of the robots.

Once the robots turn, Ed Harris will be the LEVEL 999 super Grinder that can defeat them

IS Cred Forums GOING TO HAVE A STREAM TOMORROW?

It would show whether the park is a natural outdoor space or a fabricated indoor space.

>Contrary to insane theories, this isn't a simulated world
I'm more asking if the thing takes place on Mars or not

If they could simulate daytime, why couldn't they simulate a night sky and a moon?

So WW's fictional time frame is after 1859 if we've got oil fields.

>kill innocent people in the name of God

fuck off ahmed

Why the fuck would they do that? How would that have any relevance to the show's plot or themes? It would mean either the entirety of the planet was given an atmosphere and areas identical to arid areas of Earth, or they built an unfeasibly massive installation.

You're putting a lot of thought into theories that are pointless, bizarre, and almost certainly wrong.

>or they built an unfeasibly massive installation
Look at cold storage. It's a sublevel that was once meant for public usage, with a dilapidated grand hotel appearance.

The maze is the old underground tunnel system that the protagonist from the movie ended up in initially.

>MFW we did it boys we're down to one faggot shrink poster

He literally says he never wants to fucking leave you stupid fucking kike holy shit

Okay? Everything in Westworld, a place that has at least the capacity of 1400 guests, with sprawling mountains and desert areas, would have to be withing a building. I still don't see it being on Mars having any impact on the plot.

Why can't you apply fucking Occam's razor to this plot? They mentioned it in a very pretentious manner, so you might as well use it.

>How would that have any relevance to the show's plot or themes?

The earth has become so urbanized that the only way to make this feasible is to build it elsewhere.

Bump it up to AT LEAST 1873 considering that's when the Colt SAA .45 were first introduced to the world.

SAAAANS LINGWAAHH FRAAAHNKA

>The earth has become so urbanized that the only way to make this feasible is to build it elsewhere.
I guess that's possible, but not a plausible as them somehow finding enough room on earth. Even in the future, I can still imagine the Earth not being so populous that they could take up fairly worthless land for the purpose of making a very lucrative park.

with a coastline

With no survivors

I just want to know how they shrink them down like that.

Looks like Cad Bane.

See? no one cares

>dat lore

this show is going to be pretty awesome

there's going to be shit involving the sea

That makes it even less plausible that it's on Mars.

John Wayne: hated horses
Viggo Mortensen: had to learn to ride horses for LotR

Richard Benjamin: rode horses from childhood

MiB's name is Walter

crushing dat puss

why is his name walter?

ep 3 when?

tomorrow cant wait to watch and shitpost with you guys

Given that there are union soldiers and a significant Indian presence the world is certainly set during the civil war. So it's anachronistic, but maybe that's just because it's a wild west tailored to normie ideas of the wild west rather than a historically accurate recreation.

because he's the one who knocks

he wants to find a way to shrink people outside of westworld

>but maybe that's just because it's a wild west tailored to normie ideas of the wild west rather than a historically accurate recreation.

Sounds about right

Fuck that little shit

Is that "big brother" from A Beautiful Mind? He hasn't aged one bit.

Is it possible that Westland is expanding the guests instead of shrinking them, and the hologram table is just showing a miniaturized version?

OK, I don't want to subscribe to HBO, do they have a buy episodes thing like iTunes on Hulu or other?

You have to subscribe to HBO Now for $15/Mo, 1mo free trial

Did you consider the possibility of not actually buying them?

This has always been one of by favourite strips from PBF. I think it's so real and I can hear it in my head what people would say about it "but Hitler did actually had his hand going up like that!", "but it's true about the shield, look at this captain america edition", "It did end with the atomic bomb!"

A bunch of "truths" from actual sources completely misinterpreted. Whenever I see a movie about medieval times or something like that I think of this. If you're not a scholar, you have no idea of how it actually was, and if you are a scholar you have many reasonable doubts.

>mfw Shrink posters arent even worthy of reply any more
JUST

Is he Old Mcpoyle?

Good because I'm really looking forward to subsidizing Girls.

Kat went down and I'm not interested in buying seedboxes and/or blowing dudes to join private trackers.

I'm sure if you did a bit of research, you would find ways to torrent them. I'm perfectly find with streaming them.

>I'm perfectly find with streaming them.
As am I, I'll look around.

I don't mind paying for shows I like, I'm just not interested in subscribing to something just for one show.

This only works under two scenarios:

1. He bought a lifetime pass and is now bored/wants out (lifetime passes, once purchased, are literally for life and you can NEVER EVER leave Westworld).

2. He wants to sneak into Romeworld or Medivalworld or Futureworld without paying. Which leads to:

2A: Possibly a big twist in that the existence of the other worlds is not common knowledge. The company controls all information as to WHAT worlds are available and more to the point, puts people who are wanting a ticket through a psych test to see which world would fit their mind/physical abilities and temperament

Which would make sense in that Westworld is pretty much super casual friendly whereas Romeworld and Medivalworld would be super-hardcore with the violence and such, meaning that those worlds are off-limit to those customers the park thinks can survive there for more than 5 minutes.

After all this time I just noticed the horse dick

cyro.se/
Here. 1080p stream.

This is a good point but it seems like there's always a distance between authenticity and easy-consumption too in entertainment. Sometimes it helps to really do the morgue work to get all the details right, but for a mass audience i guess that can make things too hard to digest or go against their preconceived notions. Or creatives just dont think about this shit because they assume their viewers won't notice or care about anachronism etc

Third scenario not mentioned:

Man in black is a Romeworld/Futureworld/Medivalworld robot that somehow crossed over into Westworld and is now trapped.

His ability to kill Westworld robots could be do to the fact that Medival/Future/Romeworld robots have differing computer systems, that allow them to kill robots from differing worlds.

Because the studio wanted Matthew McConaughey

Seriously: they offered MM his pick of two roles for two planned King movies: Randall Flagg in the Stand and Gunslinger in Dark Towers

MM turned down Gunslinger/Dark Tower, which in turn led to the Randall Flagg role offer being revoked and Idris Elba getting the Dark Tower role.

Shit memes don't warrant a response.

To kill his creator.

Oh wait, no shit he's a human isn't he.

If you type "violent delights have violent ends" in three times you get a really spooky message from the bot.

poast it

>MiB's name is Walter

There's the generic NPCs like Old Man with Eyepatch or Dolores, who have some sort of story or quest of indeterminate length. Presumably the go through the same motions every day until they hook a guest.

There's also the longer main quests like Hector in the mountains, which typically take an entire stay but is pushed forward in the week the first episode covers.

kek

These are some of the worst threads I've ever seen, I really hope it's all trolling, because otherwise you're all braindead troglodytes with easily the worst predictions and "theories" ever to disgrace this board

jj please

...with no survivors!

>Possibly a big twist in that the existence of the other worlds is not common knowledge. The company controls all information as to WHAT worlds are available and more to the point, puts people who are wanting a ticket through a psych test to see which world would fit their mind/physical abilities and temperament
Yeah right, the most incredible theme park in the world that hosts over a thousand guests at a time is InfoWars about their parks and blah blah blah
No, shut the fuck up. In the original movie there are other worlds. In this series, there is only Westworld, because they had to build their Westworld set. There wasn't a bunch of sets from generic Medieval/Western shits ready to go in the MGM backlot.

Medieval and Roman degenerates is all European. Westworld is an authentic, AMERICAN experience.

>a lot of people enjoying a show == people overrating a show

what did he mean by this?

Where the fuck is episode 3? It's been more than a week, surely.

It's just rampant shitposting until the next episode airs.

Will = MiB is the only theory that holds water, everything else is dogshit

How hilarious would it be if you paid them to make a bot to look like yourself only to have another bot kill that you and freak out your kids and wife?

it's been more than a week because Ep.2 was released online on thursday in anticipation of the american presidential debate

now it's back to sunday release

We already had those

it's called Rome and Game of Thrones

I guarantee you westworld is not on another planet.

Look at any of the coutries with the highest populations on earth. Population density is not fucking uniform. It never is. Every country still has vast swaths of un-populated land. You don't have a leg to stand on.

India. China. Japan. South Korea. No matter where you look, there's wilderness and then super-dense cities.

well the kid is the most obvious AI to be modeled after himself

I don't buy the middle dude being an AI at all.

>every thread

fucking why

>IT MUST BE THE SAME GUY, SEE HOW I SCREENCAPPED THEM ALL AT THE SAME ANGLES

I imagine Westworld is perhaps the last great unspoiled wilderness in the world. Otherwise why would scenery that looks like American interstates be entertaining? To anyone?

how many hours until the next episode drops?

gettimg more plausible at least. at the same time, same reason literally any beautiful resort is currently attractive to anyone

it's some random area of africa or australia
there are cattle stations in australia that could fit two or three westworlds in it easily

how can he be Hopkins when he's obviously the Man in Black?

Okay. Plenty of places more plausible than Mars.

basically the entire middle of Australia is unpopulated. There's huge areas on earth where there's nothing and nobody because we tend to settle near the coasts as a species.

Why do people make this more complicated than it should be? Westworld is in a huge area of the american southwest that the corporation bought and turned into the theme park

to become robo

>huge area of the american southwest
Source?

That's what made S1-2 of LOST and True Det. S1 discussion on Cred Forums so great.

Um, the fact that it has a distinct geography that you only see in north america plus all the guests visiting so far are american?

>Anna Creek Station has an area of roughly 6,000,000 acres (24,000 km2; 9,400 sq mi) which is slightly larger than Israel
Why people think something like this has to be on mars i don't know.
There are cattle stations bigger than countries in australia and plenty of people have no idea they exist or any concept of their scale.
Have they ever driven out of state or been on a plane or left their mothers basement?

Westworld doesn't even need to be that big if the only mode of transport is foot or horse.
If westworld is the size the table hologram suggests it's probably the size of a small american city at most.

We've only seen a few guests, and it's possible that only Americans are into that sort of thing, and the area could have been altered to resemble that scene, so it's an argument that's somewhat valid and one I didn't think of, but it's not totally convincing.

WHEN IS NEW EPISODE RELEASED!!!!

WHEN!!!!!

nice vid

i just assumed his weapon was some sort of Hollywood frankenstein

>and the area could have been altered to resemble that scene

Ocams razor: Is it easier to take a region that is at minimum dozens of square miles and reshape the entire geography, or do you just take any of the unused vast areas of the southwest and buy the land?

Alright, it's probably in that area, I just said it wasn't convincing. I don't think it matters, though.

I think they reset whenever the new cycle of Guests come to the park, so probably every 4-7 days depending on what narratives are being played out and how long repairs for hosts are gonna take.

I'm just guessing, because I don't think there has been scenes that directly follow on from each other in time. Like its been just cuts to new days, but no kinda space inbetween.

It's so fucking obvious that he's a host that has become aware. That's why he doesn't react when being shot. Also, the one guy saying "that guest gets everything he wants" is just because he's in on the fact that they have this little experiment running around. It intrigues him. Or maybe he even aided in it's self-awareness. His goal, I assume, is to dig deeper into the mystery that is Westworld. Finding out about their programming. How to make the other hosts aware, etc.

new episode when?

>That's why he doesn't react when being shot

did you even watch the show? guests cannot be harmed by the bullets, this is stated multiple times

>It's so fucking obvious that he's a host that has become aware.
So if that doesn't happen, would you kill yourself for being so wrong because you could never trust your judgement about anything?

It's not the scenery that they find entertaining, it's the unlimited amount of things they can do. Kill some human looking bots, rape some human looking bots, take a shit on some human looking bots chest, you name it. They can do literally anything and it all looks and feels real. I guess they could also roleplay, but that isn't really a big part of it. This is why it would make sense to have more worlds, so that guests can choose something they actually would enjoy, besides just the raping and killing of human looking bots.

No shit. But they're using that to imply that the man in black is also a guest, when in fact he doesn't react to being shot because he knows it's not real. I thought my post made that obvious, but I guess from now on I'll have to break shit down Barney style for you retards.

I'm not wrong, faggot.

It was just a question.

People that live in big cities are oblivious to how much open space is out there. They don't seem to realize that vast amounts of land is basically not being used because it is no good for farming and cattle that may have been raised on it at one point, no longer exist because big buisness cattle farms made it uneconomical. All it would take is buying the land from the hicks and hillbillies that live there, and the odd "off the grid" nut bag.

you have terrible ideas, please kys

this (you) is free of charge

>only Americans are into that sort of thing
Ha! If anything, it would be overrun by Chineese, especially if this is in some "not to distant" future. Chineese tourists love walking around "primitive" North American areas and taking photos of things. They'd eat that shit up.

Don't worry. I'm screencapping so you can eat your fucking words, moron.

Just for you. Don't forget to save it so you can be reminded of how fucking dumb you are.

Would that explain the story writers accent?

I'm in aus, but I couldn't tell what his accent was. It sounded Aussie but it sounded kinda kiwi and a of bit south african.

But idk I'm not a voice expert.

>doesn't react to being shot because he knows it's not real.
Why would that matter? If he isn't a guest, then why doesn't the shot blow a hole through him like the other bots? It shouldn't matter that "he knows it's not real".

>Also, the one guy saying "that guest gets everything he wants" is just because he's in on the fact that they have this little experiment running around. It intrigues him.
That's the gapping hole in your theory. Why should that guy be "in on it"? That would mean he is doing something against company regulations, and possibly grounds for a law suit, when he most definitely is getting paid handsomely and shouldn't give two fucks what some crazy bot wants.

--------------------------------------------------
My theory:

MiB is an "agent" contracted by another company to find some secret that will let them create their own androids. He is trying to find the "backdoor" so he can get into the main facility and steal whatever it is he is after. The guy who says "that guest gets everything he wants" could be "in on it" to the point where he has been bribed to look the other way, or maybe it is just company policy to let the VIP guests (those who pay more or often) do what they want.

>MiB is an "agent" contracted by another company to find some secret that will let them create their own android

So hes been doing this for 30 years?

so what about that scene when the guys in the compound say "there's a guest that's just masacred two gangs posses, should I slow him down?" to which the other guy says "that guest can do whatever he wants to do"

Did you not even read the fucking post before you replied?

SOMEBODY ANSWER THESE

potentially a good theory here does WW have a monopoly on this tech? a 30 yr long monopoly

The blue eyes confirm

It drops at 9PM so like, 17 hours.

his family was killed in some accident in the parks infancy where the hosts malfunctioned and were able to kill guests. Lowe also lost his son in this incident. This took place where the church spire is buried. Ford, tired of Sizemores idiotic narratives, decides to uncover the old narrative burried in the outlands.

Do the hosts have real flesh with electric brains? What happens if a guest shoots one in the face? Won't it damage their system really badly?

>his family was killed in some accident in the parks infancy where the hosts malfunctioned and were able to kill guests
Ed harris wasn't in the 1973 film, so that doesn't make sense

whats the deal with the british guy who says fuck in every sentence? his performance in this show is some of the most embarrassing acting I've ever seen in a production of this level.

its not even Will=MiB its just that Will and MiB havent been shown to be at the park at the same time yet and a logo difference makes ppl think that they are 30 yrs apart for some reason

Possibly. The investors do have "plans" involving these creations, and obviously have waited these 30 years to do anything about them. It is possible others tried to unravel the mystery, but failed. So MiB is the most recent one to take on the challenge. But it still doesn't explain the reasoning behind the scalped skin map and the little girl bot breaking character. Something weird happening. It would make sense if he was another bot that has been "set free" so to speak to see what he gets up too, and this is all an elaborate setup to see how far he can get. But that seems like it will end up having a bunch of retarded inconsistencies, so I really hope not.

>ywn grab a cock from the body shop and jam it between someones eyes

There is no evidence that Will's visit took place at any time other than present beyond a logo. None.

Was that church spire in the 1973 film, like at all?

Should we presume the original Westworld is buried in the "Old Territories" in

there's the logo difference, but that's not all. when they're walking into town the sheriff recruiting for hector has been replaced by some confederate guys offering a different quest.

the actors superficially resemble each other

judging from some scenes in trailers and promos, will eventually goes back and starts indulging his vices.

at first i thought will = MiB was shit but i've come around to it, i'm willing to embrace it until i see a scene that disproves it.

Their "brain" is probably stored elsewhere in an inconspicuous place that is protected from the "blast effect". But it is also possible that their "brain" is stored in the head, and can be replace at will. Most likely they don't retain "memory" space inside themselves, but upload/download via a broadcasted signal to a main server that stores their memories and everything that makes them tick/tock. This way, destruction of their processor and other "on board" parts is relatively ok, pricey, but ok since they need only be replaced and connected back to the server.

What he saying here? That he was ugly? This show has incredibly shitty dialogue sometimes and the other times it's just bad.

>There is no evidence that Will's visit took place at any time other than present beyond a logo. None.
>Was that church spire in the 1973 film, like at all?
>Should we presume the original Westworld is buried in the "Old Territories" in
No, and I doubt it. But I think it's safe to say this series is a soft reboot of the original movie. The "critical error" they refer to is probably the massacre of the original film, when the robots were actually robots.

i agree with you i think the logos are a tenuous piece of evidence at best wasnt defending them in the slightest just presenting the facts so far without more episodes we are stalemated

he meant the nose was so big it resembled a cock u autistic fuck

I think it all has to be internal, otherwise how would the prostitute host have woken up. I guess since they can wipe them in at night, they could just reupload them if their head was damaged.

I WAS BORN ON A SMALL RANCH

Okay. It just seems overly vulgar and a strange choice of words.

The indian's nose was obscenely large, how is this hard to understand.

the brain is in the head like a normal human. their anatomy is probably no different, or only very minorly different from ours. the entire point is to make a human as realistic as possible. modifying the basic body plan doesn't further that goal.

For what purpose is Dolores' natural accent British, if she were the oldest host in WW?

By the end of ep2 we now know that hosts get recycled out of older roles and still retain memories/aspects of those earlier roles.

Was Dolores part of an earlier pre-WW attraction, like Medieval World?

Why would a line from Romeo & Juliet be the sleeper phrase to infect hosts and awaken earlier memories?

Did MiB bury that gun for Dolores to find and if so, is it a real-not-real-enough firearm left to test her?

My money's currently on MiB being a victim of the incident 30 years ago who's been given carte blanche in return for not destroying the place in court / revealing a dark secret he learned at the time.

I *like* the idea of him being a self-aware host, but again, too many people we've seen would know who and what he was.

Also, what is the deal with Bernard (black scientist) and Dolores? He has been having "talks" with her. Whats that all about?

they back it up but everything is stored within them at runtime
there's even a scene where the slutbot that is about to get decommissioned has her current state "archived" before she starts fucking with her variables to make her work better
they probably have generic brains and other organs to be swapped in and out kinda like a generic harddrive or cpu.

>when they're walking into town the sheriff recruiting for hector has been replaced by some confederate guys offering a different quest

I agree that's interesting, but it's also inconclusive.

>The indian's nose was obscenely large
Am I supposed to associate size with "cock"?

>The indian's nose was obscenely large, how is this hard to understand.
It's such an over-the-top unnecessary level of vulgarity to say that. I get so tired of HBO needing to remind us that they can say cock in their shows.

no one cares what bothers you, shut the fuck up

They wouldn't need to make it look any different. They could still put a "brain" in the usual spot, but it doesn't need to be their actual processing unit. Just a peripheral that is connected to inputs such as sight and hearing, and signals the actual processing unit to shut down if it is damaged (shot in the head).

It may be internal, but I'd assume they'd be also uploading data at the same time in case of destruction/death/corruption. That way they can fix them and import their memories back without loss of data.

>Also, what is the deal with Bernard (black scientist) and Dolores? He has been having "talks" with her. Whats that all about?

And why do the technicians keep telling her "drop the accent"

literally why

I don't know about you buddy but my cock is bigger than my nose

Dolores is pretty clearly a unique host, and maybe Bernard has something to do with that. In any case he recognizes she's unique and finds her intriguing.

It's implied this is not typical.

I personally thought that it would be in the shame of a penis, which confused me.

She's the oldest therefore it's likely that if either Bernard, Ford or both were hoping to replicate sentience that she would be the oldest experiment.

Perhaps we discover later that Dolores is modeled on Ford's mother or daughter.

Also, remember what MiB said about sorrow leading to awareness? Go look up what Dolores means.

>For what purpose is Dolores' natural accent British,
Is it? Maybe because Hopkins is british.

>Was Dolores part of an earlier pre-WW attraction, like Medieval World
Maybe. Or maybe Hopkins is british and wants a british bot.

>Why would a line from Romeo & Juliet be the sleeper phrase to infect hosts and awaken earlier memories
Because liberals think Shakespear is oh so smart literature, and quoting him makes them feel smart. Literally no reason for it, and will definitely not be fully explained.

>Did MiB bury that gun for Dolores to find and if so, is it a real-not-real-enough firearm left to test her
Maybe. Or maybe someone else did. Probably going to kill/injure a guest with it.

>My money's currently on MiB being a victim of the incident 30 years ago who's been given carte blanche in return for not destroying the place in court / revealing a dark secret he learned at the time
That's a highly optimistic opinion regarding what a powerful conglamerate would do to someone threatening them. More likely they'd kill him. Keeping him around just opens up the possibility he will talk.

>Go look up what Dolores means.
I'll look up ur mum in the yellow pages how does that sound ya fuckin shitter

MiB is a robot and only Hopkins knows it, it's the experiment

>Because liberals
jesus christ give it a fucking rest already before you embarrass yourself further

also maybe read Shakespeare, it wasn't a rhetorical question

Probably because it annoys them. She has an over the top accent.

What better way to show you're an ARTEEST and rebel against being labelled a Hollywood "It Girl" than to date Marilyn Manson, fuck him on camera for a music video, and tank your career for a decade or so.

Thankfully, she seems to recognize it was a huge mistake now. Temporary insanity.

I like it. Makes me think I could get her, only if i had Maryln Manson type money.

>Dolores
So basically a nod to the virgin marry, or "mother of sorrows". So she is the bot to give birth to intelligence, and therefore birth to all sentient bots. There you go, show might as well stop airing.

You don't even have to have money. You can get chicks by just committing 100% to being super fucking weird.

It's like one of those super fancy fishing lures, they can't resist seeing what's up with that weird shit.

>There you go, show might as well stop airing.
I remember when shitposting MEANT something

>give it a rest already
>already
Ok. Obviously hit a nerve here. But it is true. People who tend to hold Shakespear in high regard, tend to also have Liberal view points. Not many Conservatives who give two shits what some English man 100s of years ago wrote in a play.

Nah, those chicks are also super messed up and have probably "been around", so I'll pass.

How so?

The kindest homage to Crichton here is Ford deciding it was a good idea to allow hosts to retain previous configurations. It's not a Crichton disaster without someone making an error in judgment (like using frog DNA to patch what are supposed to be uniformly female dinosaurs).

Sometimes it is just an error in the human, as in Andromeda Strain where the one scientist is fucking spazoid that has seizures.

Any fappable moments in this, like in GoT?

There were no fappable scenes in GoT, no woman in that show had a hot body, sorry

There's nudity and sex if that's what you're asking.

answer the question instead of arguing you stupid nigger

Sorry no women in either westworld or GoT who look like this

xvideos.com/video13366151/doll_morena_hottest_brunette_free_cam

Like this user said but the most erotic moment is two people fully clothed.

I haven't been turned on by sex in a cable production since Masters of Sex when the docs fuck for the first time. It's girl on top which is my fave position and I was thirsty at the time so it stayed with me.

user, that's disgusting. If she were actually attractive, she wouldn't be working as a cam whore.

Did anyone else notice how he's playing a straight Skullface

The amount of people who will reject a 10/10 ass and tits just because her face does not look like scarlett johansson simply amazes me

Damn, I thought he looked familiar. Actually, they don't really resemble each other in character, only in apparel and facial features.

user, those are cow tits and cow ass. You are in a tiny minority if you think she looks better than the best on GoT.

>Damn, I thought he looked familiar. Actually, they don't really resemble each other in character, only in apparel and facial features.
Demeanor is the same - everything is the same

>user, those are cow tits and cow ass

And the problem is......?

Most people find that disgusting. I guess you can post a 10/10 guy and call me out for not wanting to hob his knob, but I can only tell you I'm not gay and neither are most men, just like most men would not find that attractive, or at least not so in comparison to the best actresses on GoT.

Okay. I haven't actually played MGSV. To me, it's not really the same because Harris is actually a decent or at least tolerable actor, not nearly as hammy as whoever was the hack who played Skullface, or Westworld actually has a director who has standards, unlike whoever has directed the MGS English voice acting.

Jonathan Nolan is a serious gamer, and he is the head producer - very serious chance Skullface is a big inspiration for Harris' portrayal

>Most people find that disgusting

your right, women with big tits get almost no attention from men...

Perhaps. Kojima should feel very proud he inspired a better, (though not great), filmaker to make something tolerable from his hammy creation. It's the closest he'll ever get to making something that's properly cinematic.

Why does this show has such retarded theories?

having fun

I guess it would be acceptable if anybody's desperate enough, but not in comparison to actors on television.

Why are we discussing this? You can show this around everywhere and pretty much nobody would prefer that body to ones that are routinely shown in GoT. Whether you're right or wrong is not the point. It's a matter of taste and people just don't share yours.

Because it's interesting and vague enough to incite the commentary.

Mcpoyle isn't english

:^)

>You can show this around everywhere and pretty much nobody would prefer that body to ones that are routinely shown in GoT

Are you literally gay?! look at playboy models, look at women in video games and comic books, look at the women men jack off to the most in porn, you really think that webcam girl who looks like all i just mentioned is gonna be less desirable than fridge-body actresses?

Yes, I do. Otherwise, they would have been cast by now. I'm telling you I'm looking at her body and it looks disgusting.

> look at playboy models, look at women in video games and comic books, look at the women men jack off to the most in porn
They don't look like that sagging cow.

Yes, I do. Otherwise, they would have been cast by now

They didn't hire the women on GoT because they were attractive

>They don't look like that sagging cow.

Those are called real breasts, you fucking virgin

>They didn't hire the women on GoT because they were attractive
That's part of it.

>Those are called real breasts, you fucking virgin
You're making my point. Women get fake breasts because they look superior to real ones. This might bother you, but you, again, are in the minority.

>because they look superior to real ones
you must be 18+ to post on Cred Forums

How can people say he's a bot if he doesn't get shot and is self aware without the park knowing about it?
Also, let's say that a guest goes on a rampage and kills the entire park
Won't it fuck up the experience of other guests since all the npcs are dead for the day?
It's like going to the theme park and someone just blew up all the stands and rollercosters

So tell me, why do women get them?

Because most women are stupid?

They can put aggro guests in a jail or something as time-out. or some other method of curbing homicidal tendencies.

but the real reason is, when you go to a park you go to have a good time, not be a total moron. people act like faggoty morons on video games because they are shielded by anonymity. in a theme park it's different, you're there in the flesh, you just spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to get into the best theme park in the world. why would your first impulse be to act like a fuckwad.

do they even have more than a single party of guest in at a time?

No, they get them because they, in most people's minds look better after the fact.

user, you are probably one of the stupidest people I've ever spoken to on this site. You have a preference, disgusting but not blameless, and you delusionally distort any fact that to have the world fit your preference.

The stupidity of women doesn't come close to explaining why they get breast jobs. Plenty of times, they are advised by someone else, usually men, that they would look better without them.

Stop being a fucking idiot and accept that most people prefer firm to sagging breasts. There's nothing to argue.

*look better with them

Link to study?

But they always say that this place is for the guests to do whatever they want, be it murder or rape
So if I pay top dollar to go to a place such as this and then get penalised if I start doing what I want, I'm not getting what I payed for
Just like I should not get in jail if I choose to have sex with the same prostitue all day long, depriving other guests being with her

Women get breast implants because they are insecure about their breasts. It has nothing to do with what men like. Most men, you'll find, prefer unmodified tits.

not that guy, but you are literally gay (as are the majority of hollywood casting directors/ fashion designers)

>insecure about their breasts.
No, they are frequently informed by men that they would look better with implants. The idea that they're insecure and thus make their breast worse is idiotic.

>Most men, you'll find, prefer unmodified tits.
Not if they're not naturally firm.

>Not if they're not naturally firm.

These ARE firm for their size, you friggin dunce

They are still sagging.

I'm done talking with you. The majority of men, regardless of what you think, find the women on GoT more attractive than that sagging cow. You can dispute it by saying otherwise, but it shows how delusional you can be to assume the mots absurd explanations, Occam's razor be dammed, that most men are of your opinion, despite real world evidence of casting choices indicating otherwise.

>things that have mass will be affected by gravity

Thank you, captain no shit obvious sherlock for your amazing revelation

lol why not just interact with different characters you autist?

Go look at Jennifer Love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, Christina Hendricks, Lindsay Lohan, and Sofia Vergara and tell me they aren't popular because of their huge breasts, you flaming la la homo man

So B and C-list actresses? Truly, I'm proven wrong.

Clearly, you're saying you have better taste, but that all casting directors and women who get breast implants are stupider or more foolish than you are. Take advantage of this mistake, get enough money to make a film with nothing but cows with sagging tits and massive asses, as to exploit what men really want.

You probably won't have the money to make a proper film, so just film them having sex. And you probably can't afford any other women, so use your mother.

>So B and C-list actresses?

this is bait

>Clearly, you're saying you have better taste

Yes

>but that all casting directors and women who get breast implants are stupider or more foolish than you are

If we are talking about attractiveness, again yes

>Take advantage of this mistake, get enough money to make a film with nothing but cows with sagging tits and massive asses, as to exploit what men really want

It's been done lots of times, and that's excluding this thing called porn which makes fucking bank

Assuming that there are two time periods in the show. Was there anything to indicate when Delores dug up the gun?

Initially I thought it was a gun she knew about from a previous set of memories, but maybe that's a red herring?

>this is bait
Nope. Compared to Johansson, Lawrence, Aniston, Theron, Amy Adams, Roberts, Kunis, these are absolute B or C-list actresses.

>Yes
Firstly, you don't give any reason for that. Secondly, to say you have different taste proves my point, meaning that most men don't share yours.

>If we are talking about attractiveness, again yes
It's merely your opinion, which I find no reason to place any value in.

>It's been done lots of times
And if it were more successful than the alternative, it would be the standard. Face it, you prefer cows while most men don't.

First off buddy let me be the first to thank you for being so desperate to get so many (you)'s from the rest of us

And the reason why most actresses aren't "cows" is because most roles don't call for a woman with maximum hotness. Why is this so damn hard for you to understand?

Still not seeing your basis for saying that most men find cows to be more hot. Even the highest earning porn stars aren't cows.

>Still not seeing your basis for saying that most men find cows to be more hot

you have never read an issue of playboy or seen a single beer commercial, have you?

>Even the highest earning porn stars aren't cows.

Gianna Michaels

He's the irl version of hardcore gamerz who wants to be the top of something or win blizzcon or whatever esport

>you have never read an issue of playboy or seen a single beer commercial, have you?
Usually not cows.

>Michaels
Outranked by Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick, Traci Lords, Jesse Jane, Maria Takagi, and Bree Olson. I guess cows just can't act, huh?

>Usually not cows.

Your right, no big breasts in playboy...

>Tera Patrick
>Not big breasts
>Pick one

They don't sag as much as the cow you posted.