Rent!?

>Rent!?

>That flashback scene where we see Ditkovich "fix the door" to the mosque before him and his men throw their burning torches through the windows.

Say what you will about unnecessary but it's good Raimi used such care in building a detailed backstory for a tertiary character.

>"Peter, Did I ever tell you I was apart of the Civil Rights movement? Thats right Pete, Your aunt May and I were minding our own business at the local shop n mart, when we were cornered by a pack of 3. They demanded your aunt May take her top off and told me ""Beat it Cracka!"""
>Peter: "What did you do?"
>Ben places his hand on Peter's shoulder
>"I showed that baboon what a real man is made of"

>YOU'LL GET YOUR RENT WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR!

>"YOU'LL GET YOUR RENT WHEN YOU KICK OUT THE NIGGERS NEXT DOOR!"

I really don't see why this scene was necessary, what was Raimi thinking?

>"You see this sleep gas, Spider-Man? Does it remind you of anything? Well, it's almost like what my forefathers used against those filthy, rotten kikes back during World War II. That's right, my family bloodline dates back to Nazi Germany. We eradicated those dirty Jews. Now, just like we told them back in those grand times: sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

>That Ben Garrison cameo in the Daily Bugle
Did anyone expect that? Raimi is really connected, huh?

>I'll give you the rent when you hand over your pure bred daughter fucking!

Easily the best of the three

No day but today!

these threads destroy me

>"This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat this Kike up doesn't give you the right to, even though all those Jews should burn again like they did in Auschwitz. Remember, with great race comes great responsibility."

Raimi never holds back in his writing. Impressive how he was able to keep this save from censorship.

>IF I FIX THIS DAMN DOOR, WILL YOU PAY RENT?

>IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAY-NFUL

>"Peter, you'll understand one day. I promise you, you will understand one day. When you get to that age of exploring on the Internet and see the Aunt May video, just know this. We never intended for that to happen. We didn't expect that to happen. I had a gambling problem, and just owed too much for the rent. Don't ever let this happen to you, son. It wasn't her, I promise, it was me. And may I be shot in a car jacking gone awry right now if she enjoyed it."

I didn't understand this at first, but it made sense later.

>Get me pictures of Spiderman or get used to staring at the cornrows on the back of Jaykwon's head while you stand in line for welfare.

Raimi took some gambles but I think he came out ahead

Man of Spiders is funny. All other meme quotes are not.

>just owed too much for the rent
Such deep foreshadowing

>Peter......I see japs dancing in flames. I guess they took that see you in hell serious. Oh god Peter, I'm going to hell

WHERE is Harvey RENT??

hardest i've laughed in a while

>"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Ben looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party

still and always will be the best

The 9/11 Jamason one is a runner up though