HANGIN' OUT

HANGIN' OUT

so fucking happy i dont have to flip through channels and this is on, on like 6 stations. them residuals are over you fucks!

Shit tier show

Loved this show, why did they mess up so hard in the last season.

Both IFC and POP play it

Dumbass decided he didn't want to be eric anymore and the network thought subbing some scrub would work out. As you can see it didn't work out because the last season was awful

DUMBASS

How would you fix it? I think
>NO RANDY EVER
>Hyde and Donna become the main anchor of the show like Eric was
>Hyde and Jackie's relationship becomes the new Eric and Donna
It was really stupid how they ended that relationship. They have trouble with Hyde's commitment issues and then he just randomly decides to stay married to a stripper for a few episodes?

>NO RANDY EVER
Obvious
>Hyde and Donna become the main anchor of the show like Eric was
Good, make Fez the new Kelso without going overboard. Did Hyde's sister leave last season or season before. Bring her back from time to time, like Leo in small parts. Maybe little more Bob/Red moments.
>Hyde and Jackie's relationship becomes the new Eric and Donna
THIS. They were at least interesting together, them breaking up 3 times was stupid. But the whole stripper thing made no sense, he was about to marry her.

I didn't really follow the show as a kid because my dad would watch it and reading this thread makes me wonder why did Dumbass leave the show plot wise?

His dad didn't have a college fund for him so he decided to do a teaching scholarship in Africa to pay for college.

I loved this show, and holy shit rewatching it SUUCKS.

He had to fight Spiderman.

>Did Hyde's sister leave last season or season before
She left in season 7, I liked her. She was pretty cute, they definitely should've brought her back.
>They were at least interesting together
I agree, it had the most development for Jackie and Hyde as characters. They really matured throughout their relationship.

Y'know I like Spiderman 3 because I'm so fed up with capeshit nowadays and Bryce Dallas is so damn good looking/squishy I enjoy the movie.

And that's when it all went to shit.

I liked spiderman 3 to

I forgot how hot Donna used to be

She should go back to the red hair

Donna hot? Lmao

>dumbass
kek, pottery. Red was always right

Damn it's too bad Fez died, RIP

underrated

I always thought Eric + Donna were the perfect Peter Parker + Mary Jane casting and writing, and that they would've made perfect actor for those characters. I imagine the actor being cast as "Evil Peter Parker" in Spider Man 3 somehow came from him almost being cast as Peter Parker (these are just my suspicions, i have no confirmation though)

Kitty is the hottest in the show 2bh

You are actually kind of close. Tobey, James Franco and Eric from 70s Show were the ones considered for Peter Parker. Rami wanted Franco add the lead but the studio chose Tobey because of his experience and they believed fit better. Rami got Franco the Harry Osborn role. And Eric from 70s show was offered venom.

>tfw singing your favorite show's intro
>they all start to say WE'RE ALL ALRIGHT WE'RE ALL ALRIGHT

( ._.)

>WE'RE ALT RIGHT
>WE'RE ALT RIGHT

I get sexually aroused when Donna puts her hands on the dashboard and does looking side to side thing.

Cool to know, thanks. Franco as Peter sounds weird as hell, and I never liked Tobey

Did we ever see Donna's tits?

The very first scene of the very first episode of Orange is the New Black, m8

It's like she's waiting for someone to force their cock inside her.

Anyone watch this show on netflix? Its basically if Kelso and Hyde grew up in the country and worked on a ranch. Sam Elliot is a pretty good substitute for Red. They even have Fez in a few episodes as the weird mexican guy who works at one of the other ranches nearby

Reminder that KITTY is best girl.

Literally and unironically the best wife and mother.

Kelso and Red carried this show pretty hard.

>"I swear to god Fez if you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna report you to the IRS and have you shipped back to whatever voodoo island you swam here from!"
What did Eric mean by this?

>We're all alt-right!
>We're all alt-right!
>We're all alt-right!

What did they mean by this?

Hey guys.