Famous Trump Supporters

ITT: Celebrities that are actually Donald Trump supporters but keep it a secret so they are not blacklisted by liberal Hollywood

Denzel Washington
Joe Pesci
James Spader
Shannon Doherty
Ray Liotta
Jason Bateman
Giancarlo Esposito
Matthew McConaughey
The majority of the cast of The Sopranos
The majority of the cast of the Godfather trilogy (Duvall, Pacino, Garcia, Caan, Coppolas)
Kaley Cuoco
Nicholas Cage
Kevin Spacey
Richard Jenkins
Swoosie Kurtz
Jerry Seinfeld
Chris Rock
Jason Alexander
Craig Ferguson
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Ryan Phillipe
Jacob Pitts
Matt Stone

Who have I missed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_6BX5qpHVc
youtube.com/watch?v=CleOBOc0oK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
usanewshome.com/world-news/denzel-washington-switches-trump-shocks-hollywood-speaks-obama/
youtube.com/watch?v=uFOLkjhpxoU
snopes.com/denzel-washington-switches-trump/
telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/05/20/kevin-spacey-mocks-donald-trump-and-calls-him-a-disease-at-canne/
culthelp.info/
youtu.be/dtRj6x1jHuU
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

craig ferguson, really??

It's subtle

I see why he would be

Craig went through the trouble of getting his citizenship. Of course he would be resentful of those who came here illegally

>literally a list of literally who's
lol'd

seinfeld is notorious liberal, same as larry david

I think you are projecting cause 7/10 of these would be liberal AF

He can't stand political correctness. He might be more anti-Hillary than pro-Trump though.

Taylor Swift

>AKA I list people I like then pretend they are voting for the same goon I am for some reason
sage

most comedians can't stand political correctness but most comedians are still pretty liberal

Jason Alexander, Spacey, and Seinfeld are DEFINITELY not on his side.

And there aren't that many supporters of his in that liberal industry to begin with.

>James Spader
Hahahaha, oh how adorable

Clint Eastwood
also [citation needed]

Where'd you pull this weirdly specific list of names from? The only confirmed one I've seen is Clint Eastwood.

>Craig Ferguson
youtube.com/watch?v=t_6BX5qpHVc

youtube.com/watch?v=CleOBOc0oK0

It's just OP speculating like a faggot. He even added people who have specifically voiced their hatred for Trump.

>Denzel
lmao no

>Kevin Spacey
lmfao he's best friends with Bill and Hillary

>Seinfeld
XD

>Chris Rock
Im not even...

fake and gay

Exactly. OP is a fucking moron for even putting those names there.

> steven seagal
> adam baldwin

Sauce? Twitter, look them up

>meanwhile, Hillary supporters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

But denzel is supporting trump
usanewshome.com/world-news/denzel-washington-switches-trump-shocks-hollywood-speaks-obama/

THAT'S A BIG LIST.

WHOA, Nick Adams AND Patrick J. Adams

Hollywood actors are some of the stupidest people on earth anyways
Literally living in a gigant safe space filled with people who tell them every single thing they do is pure brilliance
No wonder they can't even handle fucking Twitter I dobut they get paid or even understand the risk of blacklisting they just get told what to say and then they get told they are smart for saying it just like a dog
That's what happens when nobody ever tells you no in your entire life

Anthony Cumia

youtube.com/watch?v=uFOLkjhpxoU

good thing celebrities are usually naive dumbfucks, just look at how Brad Pitt spent his life adopting a bunch of retarded mongrel children instead of having any of his own then getting divorced by his wife who cut her tits off

> John Leguizamo

I feel betrayed

>usanewshome.com/world-news/denzel-washington-switches-trump-shocks-hollywood-speaks-obama/
snopes.com/denzel-washington-switches-trump/

Caitlyn Jenner (Kim Kardashian is on the fence).

You'd have to be crazy to support Hillary at this point. She's incompetent at best, criminal at worst. She has no idea of the meaning of data security, wants open borders/globalization according to the latest podesta email leaks, wants to ban even handguns, is unwilling to try and work things out with Russia, has taken campaign contributions from foreigners who she admits supports terrorism, and cries about trumps comments towards women yet is married to the biggest womanizer and probable sex offender of all past presidents. Sad!

>Ibrahim Al-Afflecki is there

BUT OF COURSE.

>trumpers post this as if it's a good thing

shieeeet

>wants open borders/globalization
Good

>wants to ban even handguns
lmao she doesn't, but good

the rest of your post is pathetic

I'm looking forward to eight years of President Hillary Clinton.

ok but does she has the poos?

They just don't fucking care. Not like any of them will be affected by murderous illegals when they live in gated communities.

Half of these are complete bullshit

This is a shit list or clever bait

Could easily be titled
>List of people who have a career in Hollywood

>good
unless you're a billionaire it's not even remotely good

And since Hillary has a platform on censorship, that's remotely relevant.

>Good
Hey shill does it upset you that Hillary thinks of you guys as "nerd virgins"? God bless em!

Drumpf is done.

Nov 8, you lose

> 8 years

If she does get elected she's going to succumb to her illnesses within her first year of president, so more like a year of Hillary and three years of Tim Kaine, which I'd be completely okay with.

>lmao she doesn't, but good
Yes she does. According to recently released podesta emails, but even a child could've deduced that on their own from her policies

>Poverty is good
Oy vey

Good. We don't need them.

When Hillary wins, it will be the death of the racist white man. More immigrants, more women, ensure a Democratic victory from here on, can't wait!

It's like in Godfather Part 2. Killary pays her shills, but nobody's paying Cred Forums to fight. They can win this war. If not on the irl front they'll at least kill on the meme-front.

Hispanics and Muslims are 1000 times more racists than white men

Good.

rigged polls

I'm sure brexiters felt safe after seeing all those polls too

The silent majority will hammer you CTR cunts

>good we don't need em
Uh huh but she does apparently and will still require her bodyguards to be armed. Pottery.

Good post

That's the issue
They can slander everyone all they want but pol lives by their word while they do nothing but lie
It's no wonder they desperately try to cling to relevance with the support of every major media (they are supporting themselves) while Trump's needs none of that shit and is massively popular
You can't stop someone who lives by his own principles from getting a shit ton of support the only way is with murder if Hillary wins anyways in 4 years everyone will be twice as pissed it's an inevitability

Commencing dump

Every single one of those people is a horrible person.

Good luck trying to white guilt them when they tKe over jamal

>open borders is good

Why are you even here?

Kill yourself.

I get the feeling this cartoon probably started out the other way around but that this probably makes a lot more sense. Where's the BG signature?

Literally HOW can anyone support hillary after the last debate

How FUCKING STUPID could you BE?

OMG

>riot mob

well written

Why is shit like this ever even talked about anymore?

Anyone who thinks there is even the remotest chance that the 2nd amendment is going anywhere must be the product of at least 3 generations of sister/daughter fucking.

Fuck off back to your containment board

>Fuck off back to your containment board

Why is it so upsetting to you that the vast majority of Cred Forums is either centrist or right wing?

Please leave you leftist autist.

What is this from?

Open borders, ban guns, universal healthcare, 15 minimum wage, gay transgender rights, women will be in charge

It's the death of the white man when Hillary becomes President. Going to be beautiful.

OH BOY A TROLL POST

i don't think pesci is worried about being blacklisted

>talking with people I know
>say something about Hillary I can't support
>BUH BUH BUH TRUMP IS A RACIST BIGOT WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
>uh, I don't like him either, why are you changing the subject?

Same both ways really. Can't talk about how either one is a piece of shit without somebody implying I like the other one. This is why we can't get out of the 2-party system. People think it's gotta be binary.

someone is really fishin' for (you)s in here

I'm just saying that even normies are getting red-pilled.

>Ryan Phillipe

I knew I liked him for a reason

[citation needed]

We all know why you made that horrible post

At least they get paid for it and are not affected by her policies.

>Kikes support Trump

YOU DON'T SAY!

>Jerry Seinfeld
Fuck off I want proof

>open borders/globalization
>Good

>gun control
>good

>Florida
>blue

Boss Kikes don't though

>chelsea is drawn as an attractive girl

Florida and Arizona are going Democrat Election Day.

Screencap this.

seriously this. No one has guns anymore, Obama took them all when he went into office remember?

I can respect someone who supports trump because he wants to see the world burn. But all those cucks who believe he is presidential KEK.

Scalia?

I was 50/50 & the fucker said Scalia.

did you even read the page?

b-but it's okay this time because someone told me most of the people didn't like trump!

someone also said that all of the news I read except the ones I like are biased!

Come on Cred Forums, lets get some more mental gymnastics going on how your guy Trump is a total fucking kike yet you still support him. Kike bootlickers. Your masks are slipping.

From voter fraud?

Chelsea is cute. CUTE!

You'd have to be crazy to support Trump at this point. He's incompetent at best, a totalitarian at worst. He has no idea of the meaning of respect, wants a total ban on Muslims according to the latest wakky stance he holds, wants to ban even sue reporters, is unwilling to try and work things out with Mexico, has taken campaign assistance from foreigners who he doesn't admits supports terrorism in Crimea, and cries about Hillary's emails all the time yet is the potential sex offender of all past presidents. Sad!

i really dont care.
he isnt a traitor.

Caitlyn Jenner is a normie now? What.

>our most cherished ally
Japan?

go to bed oldman sachs

>Brandi Love supports Trump
Noice.

GTFO YOU DISGUSTING WEEB reeeeeeee

He had trade & corporate tax rates, that was enough, be went & fucked it all up.

It's not the mud they fling, it's how you wipe it off.

A majority of these absolutely would not, a few debatable. All unlikely.

I was for him till the end of the primaries and then it dawned on me that this guy is exactly the same as he acts on stage.

Team /WOKE/

(et al)

can't believe hillary campaign really paid for making the originals. they are admitting that voters are basically childs that would believe whatever bullshit mainstream media says.

Dear Hiromoot,

When Trump loses the election, pls make 10 sticky threads on pol and one on each board. Also, ban American posters for a month on Cred Forums so that they can watch the entire world shitpost on pol. Thank you.

Pat Cooper is still alive?

>Old Grand-dad

WTF I love Hillary now

>secret
>look I have a list!

Why not just go for broke and add all the members of S.A.G.?

Spacey and Bill Clinton are best buds through a mutual friend

The three of them are into some weird shit

>that dilma
hue hue hue hue hue hue

>I-I-I DON'T CARE HE'S L-L-LOYAL (TO MY BIGGEST ENEMY OH GOD WHAT DO I DO WE LOOK LIKE SUCH IDIOTS FOR SUPPORTING THIS GUY OH GOD WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!)

kek fucking circumcise your neck you fucking kikeloving piece of human garbage

This

It's Cred Forumscuck alt-right Trumpheeb mental gymnastics. They're just as mentally ill as the tranny is.

>Fucking Kevin Sorbo
>James Caan

Didn't know that, wow.

wtf?

is this true?

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

alt right criticising hillary for murdering muslims?

A LOT of the Trump supporters on Cred Forums don't have American flags. Really makes you think doesn't it faggot?

>Gary Busey
>Jenna Jameson
>Brandi Love
>Jeff Foxworthy
>Steven Seagal
>Randy Quaid

Idiots supporting Trump, how am I not surprised

wtf I hate Corey Feldman now

Yes. Enjoy the rabbit hole you

Idiots, kikes, and degenerates. Literally the only people supporting Trump.

>they don't support a criminal so they are idiots

stay delusional libcuck

surprising how many people in hollywood supports Trump still knowing they'll be blacklisted for doing so.

Also, not like he has any real chance of winning this rigged shit, anyway.

Pretty much.

Trump's a loser. Loser's love themselves.

>gets jew support by appealing to their religious beliefs instead of their shekels

Go suck on a rothschilds d smekelbergoldsklein

>Yes. Enjoy the rabbit hole you
Did Hillary find him?

yeah clint eastwood couldn't find work after he slammed Obama at the RNC convention infront of all those hollyjew libcucks

oh wait..

>Steven Seagal
He will snatch every motherfucker email

wait does the original book actually have the real last supper right underneath so readers get what they're doing?

It's confirmed that Hillary is Cred Forums's guy now that we know the Feldmonster supprts her. I supported Trump until I saw that. Hillary will finally show us what up with the youth.

The only question left is who does Cred Forums vote for in 2020? Clinton / Feldman or UNIRONICALLY Kanye / Jenner?

>filename

My sides.

Cred Forums will vote a candidate you probably never even heard of you entry level pleb

BASED ARNOLD

Can't believe I use to respect Arnold

Too much time with the kennedys turned him into a numale cuck

Terminator would vote Trump.

>H-H-HE WAS JUST ACTING TO GET THEIR SUPPORT

Since the 80's when he hung out with Israelis on his private jet? Since he and his family have supported them since forever? Since he has been extremely vocal on how much he loves Israel his entire life? Or was it when he sold his daughter off to them and she converted and he proudly held up his own grandson and expounded on how proud he is that he's a Jew? You absolute troglodyte idiot motherfucker. I swear to Christ I would gas every single one of you Trumpkikes right now if I could. Imbeciles.

the amount of shilling in this thread is ridiculious.

we are a media board after all i guess and time warners one of her largest doners.

lel

>We are voting for the Tibetan jazzcore fusionwave party, you've probably never heard of them.

Alt right numale cucks BTFO

Post the whole thing. He blows Trumpkikes the fuck out.

Van Damme can vote?

Did he actually say that he's voting for Hillary though? Arnie is smart and since he's voting in Commiefornia he can get away with this and make himself look better. Trump would approve.

Did you consider that either option is fucking retarded?

I'd vote Arnold for President any day. Too bad he wasn't born in the US.

>trump said some sexually lewd shit about women
>I CANNOT SUPPORT THIS, EVEN THOUGH I CHEAT ON MY WIFE WITH MY MAID AND HAD A CHILD WITH HER

See

Elizabeth Warren goes rouge.

Warren/Young Thug on the Green ticket.

(((free trade)))

I really dont care,every canidate tells people what they want to hear.

yet few have been caught embezzling money and taking dollarydoos from literal criminals.

is CTR in here too, holy fuck

Neither was Obama but that didn't stop him

>Spin spin spin

Yawn.

How will you be dealing with your loss when Hillary becomes President?

Cunt. He shit all over California while in office.

>caught embezzling money and taking dollarydoos from literal criminals

You're describing Trump, right?

Didn't Arnold cheat on his wife? His other kid with the maid looks more like him.

If this shit is true, why isn't the media reporting on it, instead of that lame email stuff, or Trump's smut talking gossips?

You mean the bitch that needs the current president to campaign for her?

i'm describing your mothers sour cunt.

pls leaf me alone time warner and oldman sachs

dont you have a yacht to be on?

Didn't Trump cheat on his wife and his taxes? What point are you trying to prove here?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>mfw entry level election tourists on Cred Forums turn on our savior arnold

She'll die within 2 years. Kaine will be a joke that even Veep would think is just to unbelievable.

Another scathing rebuttal from a Trumpkike.

She'll be in jail, Scalia's death won't be in vain

arnold and jackie chan are meme actors.

>cheat on taxes

You mean that legal loophole that Bill signed into law to help the real estate buddies?

why would i waste my time debating with a shilldog?

if the worst you have on trump is that he supports a country that has no effect on american life and hes probably doing for extra voters,that is fucking weak af.

>Didn't Trump cheat on his wife
He didn't actually. She even worse a pussy blouse at the debate to btfo you shills
>cheat on taxes
If by cheat you mean taking advantage of tax laws within the boundaries of the law sure. What point are you trying to make?

when will millennials stop being retarded

hold up

imma let you finish but jackie chan is the greatest action director of all time[/spoiler

hillary could have changed it too.

You do realize that would have been beneficial to McCain & Romney too 'iffin Bush wasn't a complete shit.

WE'RE SPINNING SO FAST THAT WE'RE REACHING UNHEARD OF LEVELS OF SPIN HERE PEOPLE

>She even worse a pussy blouse

The media is in Hillary's pockets for one. Its a sad time when the most accurate news sources are sites like infowars and breitbart.

milenials were a mistake

>All this shilling

Come on, the powers that be already decided that hillary will win.

There isn't any point in wasting more resources on Cred Forums.

>Melania is his only wife
>He hasn't cheated on her
>She wore that blouse because she knew what she was doing and not because she's a fucking retarded commie

You Trumpfaggots are really pitiful you know that?

calm down shilldog,take an advil

Hillary is no picnic, Trump is a fucking joke right now. No contest.

The meltdown when your rich manchild overlord loses is going to be hilarious.

every single one of them is cool

i'd rather have another retard in office then a traitor

>mfw they both wont get arrested leaving us with ted cruz as prez

You haven't made a single point and you're just making yourself look worse by the post. Enjoy your kike overlord Trumpstein losing you hooknosed heeb. I suggest you leave for a month or so because I'm going to make a thousand threads making fun of you faggots and you just got added to the screencaps.

N E R D V I R G I N S

Ted Cruz? Not even the right republican beaner.

i will just move shekelstein

perhaps to alaska so i can be on the frontline when russia nukes us all

nigga im 35 and most of jackie's best directing work was probably done before you were born

newfag

Nothing. There will be a nuclear war and we'll all die anyways.

THERE IS NO CHANCE TRUMP WILL WIN

and even if hillary dies or something, he would be just as bad as her. there's no point in doing this shit anymore, unless you're a retard or being paid for it.

I could deal with an adulterer in the white house. I can't deal with a treacherous traitor

Literally the first one I Googled and I found this article
telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/05/20/kevin-spacey-mocks-donald-trump-and-calls-him-a-disease-at-canne/

Fuck you bitches, shaking in your boots too big ol' Russian daddy Putin.

Pathetic.

Reagan would be ashamed.

What the fuck is wrong with your brain that you think a guy who has no understanding of global politics is going to do a better job avoiding war?

Vote you lazy fuck.

literally the two things you have is a tax thing that hillary could have prevented yet she and her pals used it to their advantage and him supporting a place that would get you blacklisted by the media if you didnt unless you yourself were jewish.

im sure im being baited,no one is this poor at debating.

i guess when great leader already bought the debate you don't have to be good though,huh?

You really shouldn't comment on thing you know nothing about user. There is absolutely a chance of nuclear war

Then why would you vote for Trump? Are you lying to yourself and saying the Jews aren't just as bad because that's who your personal puppet's strings are being pulled by?

Trump's a more moderate Republican than Ahnald is

what for? the whole thing is rigged. let me break it for you:

HILLARY WILL WIN ANYWAY

The world is a business. That tool ain't making anyone any money, sweetheart.

So in other words this is basically just you imagining celebrities that you like having the same political opinions as you do and supporting the same presidential candidate as you do when they probably don't

>Still no valid actual points

I can't debate actual retardation. I can just tell you that you're fucking retarded and sit back and laugh.

& on your local level?

He doesn't need to fully understand it, but he fully intends on hiring good advisors who do. Hillary will not listen to anybody but herself and we all know how that ended in Benghazi and Syria. I will take a puppet autopilot president than that

you have literally posted nothing valid against trump

if you did i'd suck shilldogs fartbox in your honor.

>Trumpkikes
Why do you pretend you aren't a jewish Hillary supporter?

So Hillary, a known populist... answers to no one.

Do you follow politics?

>can't rebuttal with anything but hurrr retards.
Typical hillshills. No facts just venomous vitriol

Are you implying that the chances of nuclear war are lower under Trump? Because he seriously had to ask why we shouldn't use nuclear weapons and has advocated for more nations to get nukes.

she's basically a puppet. no need for advisors whatsoever

Right now that threat is russia, which he fully intends on getting along with. Don't you know what's happening in the world?

And he has supported nuclear proliferation in other nations. Objectively speaking the more countries get access to nuclear weapons, the greater chance of nuclear war.

we are damned if we do and damned if we don't tbqh.

everyones always going to have pistols in their backpockets or hidden from plain sight.

>a known populist

She's a Pander Bear like Bill. She doesn't give a single fuck about anybody but herself.

I follow what the email leaks are saying. you get spoonfed everything from cnn

When has Trump ever shown that he's capable of actual humility? The man is a stubborn idiot with no understanding of tact.

perfect guy to be a diplomat overseas

We don't need another punching bag like obama. We need a hardass who won't take no shit if he doesn't have to

>We need a hardass who won't take no shit if he doesn't have to
So you're going to elect the thin skinned child who can't even take playground insults?

The most humble person in America. He said so himself.

wtf. that vjuice?
is that picture real?

Better than the girl that bullies the other girls into suicide

your post endorse me to vote for hillary

heh

do you know how to tie your shoes and wipe your ass?

literally /ourgal/

No I'm going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN KEK

>Trump seriously argued that we should've taken the oil from Iraq and left troops behind to secure the fields to stop ISIS from forming
>Even though there are literally billions of barrels there and it would take years to even seize a fraction of it, possibly decades to take more
>Even though securing the fields in Iraq would easily require hundreds of thousands of troops that would be stuck there for years
>Even though taking oil from a bunch of Iraqis in poverty who we were supposedly trying to free would be universally denounced by everyone, including the American public

trump truly is a god emperor when it comes to foreign policy

maybe if you are a toasted roastie

>open borders
>good

just kill yourself right now, I don't believe it's possible for someone to actually be this dumb

Josh Brolin
Rob Lowe
me

>taking years to seize barrels of oil

gee i thought we had the strongest and most advanced military on the planet for a reason

guess not.

I personally like this one a lot

Really shows how retarded modern liberals are for pretending Muslims are some kind of oppressed minority

>he thinks you can just throw enough military might at anything to solve a problem
It's no wonder you're a trump supporter.

it can though with the right tactics.

idk, any hillary memes with a positive spin on her seem ungenuine. almost like the power of kek resides only in trump memes

At least Mel Gibson isn't on that list.

>Killed what little remained of his career for the greater good

A true hero. Shame his daughter is a crazy bitch.

>Brexit, which was polling between 48-52%, is somehow similar to the thrashing Trump is receiving.

I want to be there when you have your moment of clarity. You can wait till November 8th or you can seek help now.

culthelp.info/

>James Woods
>The HULK
>Gary Busey
>Chuck Norris
>Van Damme
>Steven "Poonani" Seagal

Absolutely based.

lol what?

There is one thing no one can deny...

Donald Trump IS the president the United States of America deserves.

Only problem is that it's a package deal with that total nutbar VP Mike Pence.

If it's a secret then how do you know they are trump supporters?

Don't listen to these assclowns, Craig isn't the type to fall for a cheap scammer like Drumpf. In fact the whole thread is nothing but baseless assumptions.

>rigged polls
nigger what the fuck are you talking about? why would a company that survives on polls that reflect the actual results purposefully misrepresent their polls? it's literally the antithesis of what keeps them employed. I swear you fucking dipshits can't be older than 12

Thanks for the laugh, friend.

>most accurate news sources are sites like infowars and breitbart
holy shit read a fucking newspaper you brainwashed loon

It's a side effect of taking the redpill.

I can't wait for this election to be over so Cred Forums can just implode and shut the fuck up already. I've never seen an election more bereft of substantive discussion thanks to those memeing retards

>The majority of the cast of The Sopranos

>The majority of the cast of the Godfather trilogy (Duvall, Pacino, Garcia, Caan, Coppolas)

/thread

>drumpf

>>>>>>/reddit/

Tom Cruise and Clint Eastwood

but who cares famalam, if you vote based on how some "entertainer" votes, you don't deserve to vote at all

Chapped in the ass, my white friend? Need a safe space? It's that way...

>>>/reddit/

You just described Trump. Fucking idiot.

Trump is a businessman, not a Hollywood actor

>businessman

That's one hell of a euphemism for "spoiled rich kid who had everything handed to him and never worked a day in his life."

But I digress..

Look at this colossal faggot pulling names out of his ass. You aren't fooling anyone.

I forgot to mention.. his textbook narcissism.

No one needs a safe space more than Trump and his fanboys.. US Republicans in general. Just go to his subreddit or /conservative/ or any place like that and even ask a provocative question. Watch how fast you are banned.

Go say Happy Holidays in front some Republicans.. and see who the real safe space crowd is.

They accuse others of needing a safe space because they reject fucking blatant racist or sexist abuse.. but say "happy holidays" and they lose their fucking shit.

Total lack of self awareness, no sense of irony... basically straight up fascists.

and yet he shares all of their infantile qualities

>Tom Cruise
Utter bullshit.

>Eastwood
Yep, because he's a demented old bastard.

Here are some genuine "celebrity" supporters of Trump.

Charlie Sheen
Dennis Rodman
Kid Rock
Mike Tyson
Donnie Wahlberg
Gary Busey
Hulk Hogan
Wayne Newton
Scot Baio
Chuck Norris

Some real winners there. Sad to see Iron Mike on that list.

Good, i love Hillary now.

If you vote on a celebrities opinion you are a moron. End of

>tells people what they want to hear
he literally bred his daughter with a jew

not even Cred Forums but you're delusional as fuck desu

>all have mild to severe mental issues

Tyson is a rapist so he's gonna go where he's wanted.

Would you have voted for Biden had he run? I would. He'd probably have been the best president ever.
He would also demolish Trump at debates.

What I find so funny is how they can't take a goddamn joke. Anyone joking about Trump is immediately disowned.

Yeah, Uncle Joe would have won handily in the Dem primaries. He would have absolutely raped Trump in the general.

>never worked a day in his life.

Cred Forums is full of retarded libs. He's a highly successful man who made hundreds of millions, went bankrupt, then proceeded to make billions.

People actually still care about this???

because turning a million into a billion totally isnt that hard at all.

You'd be dumbfounded by how much control they have over society's view on things,specifically the way women dress and act.

so because he slept with a jewish lady he should not be president.

meanwhile shillary is accepting "donations" from saudi princes.

really makes you think

That story is bullshit. I don't believe Tyson did shit to that bitch and I am not one to typically second guess these accusations. If you look into that trail, it was fucking rigged like unreal.

and time warner has control of our media and its one of hillarys largest doners.

No,no one really does except liberals. Outside of the internet,this is just watercooler talk. No one actually gives a shit except probably people under 20.

>racist sexist fascist

Nice buzzwords reddit

Except he's redpilled

>wikileaks email shows Clinton knows Saudi Arabia and Qatar financially support ISIL
>Saudi Arabia and Qatar also financially support the Clinton Foundation and Hillarys campaign

He never went bankcrupt, he filed bankcruptcy for 4 of his casinos in 1992, and then 2 more businesses in 2004 and 2009, five were tied to a struggling gaming industry though.

So that's 6 out of like.. +600?

Because believing every rich prick who comes along with his PR designed "relate to me" "self made" story of "rags to riches" playing on all the prominent myths of American ideology isn't that hard at all.

Get read dude. Trump inherited everything he has. That whole story about the "small loan of a million dollars" is first of all bullshit and second of all, I'm sure his daddy did give him a million dollars back in that time.. which is only equal to like 8 million in todays money. No big deal. Only more than 99% of Americans will ever touch in their entire lives. Then.. he inherited the rest.

Congrats on not understanding a thing about economics or bankruptcy law in the USA.

Keep drinking the cool aid. Trump is just like you, eating KFC and McDonalds on his private jet, in obviously staged PR photos.. designed to seem more relatable with the white trash he pulls.

clinton is terrible, which is why i'm railing on you guys for picking such a retarded candidate who can't win

>Get read dude. Trump inherited everything he has.

Gonna need a source this.

Hillary has like 180 million in private backers alone,most of which literally control our media and banks.

>u don't understand lalala keep drinking juice white trash and fast food haha proved u rong xD

So much anger and retardation in this post.

This.

Only problem is Pence is even worse than Clinton.

I don't even care about Trump or his cocaine sniffles and tiny hands.

Trump is a stupid fuck that, in the debates, just spew a lot of buzzwords and talked about controversial topics without once addressing how he would make them happen. He thinks, for example, that it's just an easy pissy task to make companies come back to the US, or just building a damn wall in the border, not realizing the literal impossibility of making such goals happen.

on*

Yeah, that whole situation just reads like a set up by the girl.

You guys can't go 5 seconds without turning everything into being about Hilary. No one was talking about Hilary, buddy.

You act like I support Hilary. Fuck Hilary. I don't think anyone other than deluded rich white girls actually like Hilary. I don't just not like Hilary. I hate Hilary. These aint the droids you're looking for, bub.

That's not what we were talking about. Stop pretending like Trump is a self made man or a an actual "business man." He' a fucking oligarch. He's a rich guy who owns a lot of shit. The people who actually run those businesses he owns, are you know, the actual businessmen.. who he hires, to run them. All people like him do is sit back and collect the money. That's how it works being that rich.

so because trump inherited money hillary is a better canidate?

i dont recall rothschilds and various other banks backing him nor do i recall him commiting treason against america.

trump is just the shiniest piece of corn in the shitpile.
face it.

>muh buzzwords
youtu.be/dtRj6x1jHuU

Forget Trump. I don't care about Trump. Trump has said before that he is just doing this for the glory and the VP will be running the show come crunch time.

He first reached out to Kaisch to be his VP.. Kaisch refused.. and then he got Pence.

It's not Trump vs. Clinton, it's Pence vs. Clinton. Pence is basically a clone of Ted Cruz. I'd rather have Clinton than Pence/Cruz.

If Kaisch would have taken Trump up on the offer, then you might have a contending alternative to the impending doom that is Hillary. He at least wouldn't be any worse and might be better on some issues. Pence on the hand is MUCH worse than Hillary on every single issue.

End of story.

>spouting trump "facts"
>still trying to pretend that you're being forced to vote for him because hillary is just so terrible

....thats exactly whats happening?
i would have voted bernie if hillarys people didnt strong arm him into quiting.

>He first reached out to Kaisch to be his VP
Reminder that Trump was willing to give Kasich full control over policies. Anyone still believing Trump gives a shit about anything but himself better wake up.

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html?

Bernie was a sellout from day 0 his campaign. Everyone who payed attention knew this was just a ploy for Clinton.

I can't believe you're actually dumb enough to get manipulated into voting for Trump like that.

Neat little imagination you have there, OP.

definitely no. she is completely anti hindu and shoves christian propaganda any chance she gets. she will die for that. stupid bitch

>Trump is a politically incorrect idiot who knows nothing about running a country, but still positive, funny and human.

>Hillary is a corrupt half-robot half-lizard

Anything else?

So salt mr. 666.

Ben Affleck is the shit. He's a great actor, a fucking brilliant director and he shut down a bunch of bullshit spewing nonsense on American TV. Good for him.

He's funny, I'll give you that.

Positive? lol.

Human? LOL.

Dude, these oligarchs have nothing in common with you. I know the PR and brainwashing is in full effect, but their lives are nothing your life. At all.