What is literally the worst episode of Seinfeld? Nothing from Season 1 allowed

What is literally the worst episode of Seinfeld? Nothing from Season 1 allowed.

Pic related

I don't speak spic faggot

The Puerto Rican Day episode. Literally nothing even mildly amusing happens in it.

There isn't. Besides those montages, all of them were really great.

All of the bottle episodes.
Parking garage/Chinese restaurant/Movie theater one
Yes I count the movie theater. They used like three sets.

>being this pleb

maroon golf detected

>chinese restaurant
>literally one of the classic, most memorable episodes that put seinfeld on the map to begin with

Absolutely fucking retarded pleb. So retarded I'm afraid to even come back into this thread because this level of retarded plebbery defies the order of the universe.

Parking Garage is great, faggot.

I'm white and speak English tyvm

Did they play those ones on repeat a lot and now you have nostalgia or something? They're not really great episodes, the joke gets old almost immediately. I just saw the show last year though.

There are a couple awful eps the seasons after Larry David left. It became a parody of itself

The Finale. What a fucking waste.

Why don't people like the finale. Winding up in Jail seems like the logical conclusion to their antics.

Your opinions mean nothing faggot

Immediately what I thought. Last proper episode before the finale too. Shame.

Incidentally I saw Seinfeld live a few years ago and he was supported by Maroon Golf (they are friends) and he was much much funnier than Seinfeld.

Probably the one where Jerry tries to buy back the cadillac he bought for his Dad from their neighbour that Jack guy

the backwards episode is worst

2nd worst is the finale

It was super hyped up. Nothing would have satisfied. The rumour before it aired was that they were all going to die.

The episode just isn't funny. That's my problem with it.

/thread

The cuban cigar episode, didn't make much sense even for seinfeld standards

Can we all agree tho that S3 was the pinnacle ?

>nothing from season 1 allowed

seriously though, season 1 is basically unwatchable. how the fuck did they manage to turn it around so well

The scofflaw episode with that cop hunting Newman for parking tickets or whatever. Nothing in seasons 8 and 9 come close.

>the backwards episode

This. Timberlands painted black are the high point of that episode.

People had no expectations.
TV was really starting to get big

Soup Nazi. Hands down the worst episode.

Get out. The Betrayal is GOAT.

All of them.

Seinfeld a SHIT.

This sadly. Larry was not at the top of his game and kind of blew it. Having all those characters come back for trial and hi-jack the show was also a mistake.

It's a retarded episode, no doubt, but I still find most of it funny. Really the only indefensible part of it is the Kramer subplot.

>Parking garage/Chinese restaurant/Movie theater
i sincerely hope youre trying to be retarded

After going through the episode list of each season, S3 is by far the best.

The Finale. It goes beyond disappointment. The jokes were almost deliberately terrible and a parody of the style of the series's jokes until then, almost because it was the series finale. This might have been intentional, but it wasn't clever, just incredibly unfunny.

S3 was pretty solid. The Limo comes to mind.

The "Newman decapitates George and fits his head on a spike" episode raised quite a few eyebrows back in the day.

>SINE FELL, FOH
it's a classic

Literally the one with Kathy Griffith.

Which one?

I rewatched the backwards episode and yeah, it's just bad.

I watched the documentary on youtube, and a lot of it was "playing it safe".

Hell the only reason it got on tv was because the exec at the time watched it and said, "the humor is a little too jewish but...I don't know, I think it was funny. We can give it a shot"

The one where Jerry and Kramer switch apartments.

Nowadays, the exec would be saying it wasn't Jewish enough.

kill yourself

Even by today's standards, Seinfeld is an incredibly jewish show in its sense of humor. I would say the only show that beats it in that is fittingly Curb Your Enthusiasm.

>Seinfeld is an incredibly jewish show
who the fuck cares 2bh

I only mentioned it because of his reply.

hhm haven't really thought about it, but puerto rico day was one, then there was so crappy episodes with kramer and micky, like the strike one

fuck off reddit

There's this awful one that has to do with leaving a phone message or whatever that has no visual comedy whatsoever, it's just relationship squabbling without any breaks

Can't say the worst episode, but how about worst gag/joke?

>HEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOO
>LAH LAH LAH

The one where Jerry goes to visit his parents in Florida.

george has to delete the answering machine