What went wrong?

What went wrong?

I liked it

the fact that Louie spent almost 2 years trying to troll a reaction out of the church, didnt get it, then decided to fabricate a bunch of scenes.

t. Scientologist

We were raided by scientology shills

He made a documentary about casting a mockumentary about Scientology. Pretty dumb.

>Directionless
>Covers no new ground that hasn't been covered by any of the other scientology exposes
>That awkward AF Paz encounter out of nowhere
>Spends 95% of it's run time casting actors for lame-assed docudrama style re-enactments
>The remaining 5% is spent standing by some random ass fence and arguing over whos property it is
>Literally pointless as everyone already knows that scientologists are trolls with a lawsuit fetish

Everyone already knows Scientology is full of weird mind controlling bizarros. It would have been better for Louie to break new ground and follow a more relevant group.

It was enjoyable but I think a wasted effort not because of Theroux. He's really only as good as his subjects and Scientologists are played out.

Scientologists iit

>yfw there are probably scientologists on Cred Forums corrupting unwitting anons

>>yfw there are probably scientologists on Cred Forums corrupting unwitting anons

they want people with more money than sense

I pledged my tendies to Sea Org for a billion years

>paz de la huerta shows up out of nowhere to tell anyone who will listen what her name is like some kind of retarded pokemon
started going down hill from here, imo

louie following paz around and asking about her life would have been a better documentary i feel

I think it was pretty interesting, I'd compare it to a mid-tier episode of his show. Honestly his bickering with Rathburn was most interesting part. Most other Scientology docs just focus on the crazy stories and don't question the people who left's motives. Rathburn seems like a total psycho and that's not ever really brought up anywhere else. Doesn't seem like he regrets any of the terrible things he did for Scientology and is just pissed he's not in control of it anymore. Louis is like the only person I'ver seen call him out for it except for Scientology shills

>Honestly his bickering with Rathburn was most interesting part.
Why did you say, "Honestly"? Did you think we wouldn't believe you otherwise?

>>That awkward AF Paz encounter out of nowhere

That was the best bit.

>louie following paz around and asking about her life would have been a better documentary i feel

She actually is a pretty interesting celeb.

The daughter of the super rich. Drug addict, partially from an accident on a B Movie, Nurses 3D.

She is blackballed from Hollywood because she got injured on set and sued a studio. Plus she's a wreck in general.

Most people know her from the cancelled HBO show Boardwalk Empire.

Anyone have Louis' documentary watch list image?

Uh. I guess? It's just a turn of phrase

>turn of phrase
Try to avoid those.

how do people even get into scientology? how do you earn their trust

comfy and good, but i thought it ended abruptly.