popsugar.com/entertainment/All-Butts-From-Game-Thrones-35062377#photo-35062377
youtu.be/q1yj5q7K4Dw?t=2m15s
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
youtu.be/fjTjEx733ik?t=1m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=PqAmrFe1hfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, Maisie is more of our girl.

Exclusive never before seen pic of one of Jon and Dany's Tard babies

>sansa and arya need bran to help them figure out littledick is playing them even though its fucking obvious
>sam needs bran to help him figure out who jons dad is even though its fucking obvious
>dany and jon will need bran to help clean up their mess after they hand a dragon over to the night king and get the wall melted into a puddle and destroy westeros

lmao pathetic this is why bran is objectively superior

Why did they feel the need to ruin the show with their own plotlines and characters?
Were they strapped down because the current actors didn't want to continue past whatever seasons are currently promised? Or other shenanigans so they felt the need to axe 75% of the detail?

Branpedos are the sort of people who appreciate homoerotic artwork yet claim not to be gay.

i appreciate that

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

'''''''leaks'''''''

>bran can fly an entire flock of ravens simultaneously up to eastwatch from winterfell in .5 seconds to warn tormund about the incoming ice dragon

sansa get lost youre useless

While D&D clearly want to move onto other projects, it is partly George's fault for not finishing the series faster. TWOW should have come out years ago. So D&D are sort of forced to write terrible fanfiction tier bullshit.

when will the tardaryens learn to start swallowing

Rate the butts:

Daenerys/Osha/Cersei/Melisandre/Ros/Talisa/Brienne/Ygritte

and/or

Jon/Robb/Daario/Olyvar/Lancel/Jaime/Hodor/Khal Drogo/Theon

is this going to get posted in every damn thread from now until the premiere

I need pics to compare, I can't memorize butts.

Ros>Ygritte>sMelly>Cercei>Osha>Brienne>Talisa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dany

popsugar.com/entertainment/All-Butts-From-Game-Thrones-35062377#photo-35062377 has most of them
Also forgot to add Ramsay to the guy butts and Myranda to the girl butts

why is anyone a fan of arya

Because shes a cute tomboy and they want to fuck her?

she's ugly though??????????????????

>who jons dad is
I haven't been keeping up with the show lately but WHAT?

are you baiting me?

No. Is he not Ned's son?

In case you're being serious, no, he's the son of Ned's sister, Lyanna Stark, and Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, Daenerys' much older brother.

Wow. The show really went to shit

KILL yourself

It's been implied since the very beginning of the show, though much more subtly than in the first book.

it was never implied in the first, second or even third book.

It's spelled out very clearly. George's editor actually figured out who Jon Snow's mother is after she read the book, before it even came out. There's a lot of hints, like Ned actually never lists Jon among his own children within his own thoughts. There's a moment in one of his last chapters where he lists all of his kids: Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon. He's not the type to leave Jon out when he's thinking about the others. There's plenty more, the first book actually has the most hints out of all of them because he still intended the story to be a trilogy at that point.

He never counted Jon as part of his family. Not because he is not his son, but because he was a bastard. Just because he doesn't list Jon among his Trueborn Children doesn't mean he isn't his son.

>this is the kind of people I share the thread with

There's probably a hundred things pointing to it, including the most important hint of the entire series (the promise) in the first half of the first book.

No, there isn't, in the first book or any other, a passage where Eddard reflects on "I wish I could tell Jon the truth about...."

Because GRRM doesn't have to spoonfeed it for retards who read between the lines.

He's literally in the dungeons and worrying about all of his kids. He's not being formal in that instance, he was just listing them off in his mind. Then they always point out how he looks like Arya, who is said to be the mirror image of Lyanna. Robert even says that kings could hide under all the snow in the North. It's literally everywhere in the book. There's a reason it's one of the oldest theories about the books.

why are you idiots responding to the bait

Hello is this reddit?

>Arya
>Literally Quasimodo
>mirror image of the most beautiful person in the seven kingdoms

>"Promise me, Ned"
>Ned doesn't think of Jon as one of his children
>Jon is implicitly said to look like Lyanna
>"There must be a third"
>Ned thinks of Jon when he thinks of Lyanna
stfu

NO BULLY MAISIE

when is the new season?
is that margaery hoe dead?

Is Cersei dies, who else is left to watch this shit show for?

Meme characters like The Hound, CIA, Arya and Tyrion of course.

Jaime and CIA,

Cersei's a usurper who took out the ruling class and mass innocents to grab power, holds Dany's"rightful" throne, styles herself Queen and revenge against her is the reason Dany's two big Westeros allies joined her.

She's not that dumb. Cersei's the perfect person to hate and kill

Why do people think that all you have to do is just kill someone and everyone's problems will just go away?

Because certain people cause everyone's problems.

CIA and the Hound

Jaime and Tyrion are completely ruined.

Her womb is pretty important

This is how the Night's King will be defeated.

>Wight horde invades Winterfell and kills almost everyone including Lady Sandra
>Bran and Buttslut seek refuge in the Godswood by the Weirwood tree
>Night's King arrives, locks eyes with Bran
>Bran hands Dragonglass blade to Buttslut
>"I'll hold him off. You stick it in his heart with the pointy end."
>Bran and Night's King engage in psychic battle as Bran basically tries to prevent him from moving
>Buttslut stabs him in the heart, making him just a human
>Now free of the CotF programming, he tells his armies to go back to the Lands of Always Winter
>"Thank you, Brandon Stark," he says, and goes down to the crypts where his spirit may finally rest in peace

I don't really like it but that's how it's going to be.

she's barren

No she's not. Explicitly stated that Ramsay did nothing that'd keep her from giving him and heir, her eggs just have plot armor so D&D don't have to deal with rape babies, abortion debate and can hurt Sansa in just the way they want and nothing more

>Explicitly stated that Ramsay did nothing that'd keep her from giving him and heir

Exactly. It's not egg plot armor, she's just unable to bare children.

It is egg plot armor dumbass.

You're a fool if you think she's barren or that D&D would further damage her character by making her infertile

Sorry, the simplest explanation for lack of pregnancy after multiple attempt of procreation is being barren. D&D love edgy shit like abortion.

No it's not and no they don't.

Say it with me

Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Twice Savoir of the City, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West, Lord of Casterly Rock, Kingslayer, Queenslayer, Mountainslayer, Kinslayer, Valonqar, Goldenhand.

Say it with me

Cersei's Bitch
The Late Jaime Lannister
The Chosen Cuck

All hail Tommen "Longman" Baratheon, first of his name

Not really. Since 2 they've shown that they're willing to skip and invent stuff

None of this will happen

It's already happened

Jonarya vs Jonsa vs Jonerys

Which wincest will win?

Jonarya
It's /ourship/

Both shit

Go to tumblr if you're so obsessed with it

Ok so we can all agree that its basically #confirmed that the very first scene in the first episode is Bran and Meera arriving at the wall?

>both
>there are three options

What did user mean by this?

English isn't my first language, I thought both can be used for more than two parties.

Jonarya

What the fuck was this?
>Rickon running in straight line while he's an archer's target
>Jon charging alone
>Ramsay letting his troops fight while he could've killed Jon by archers
>Jon's men getting surrounded and watching without doing anything like retards
>Piles of corpses that reach the sky
>Giant completely useless, didn't even think of using a tree to fight
>Ramsay killing the already dying giant instead of Jon who wasn't paying attention
>Overly trained and loyal dogs killing their master

I remember when somebody posted the spoilers for the Snowdown and I thought it was fake because it was too retarded

Muh dramatic suspense

Muh Rohirrim

Ok I'll bite

>animals
>""loyalty""

Especially starving animals, Jesus Christ

All the other points are spot on though

no fucking way i refuse to accept she'll have any role in defeating NK

yes

"Turn back around"

Nymeria needs to breed more direwolves and Ghost is the only one left.

"needs" is a big word.

Do you think Arya will warg Nymeria while Ghost fucks her?

jfc

gr8 b8 m8. 8/8

>how to spot a showfag

?

There's a chapter where George writes that Varamyr Six-Skins likes to warg into his she-wolf while she gets pounded by another wolf.

>jon is aegon

Quite.

who jerks off with their cousin?

>Our best girl
>Only 1 scene
It won't stand bros.

Could Jon get dragonglass from Skagos instead having to go all the way to Dragonstone and negitiate with whoever holds it right now?

is that from star trek? Is she a romulan working for the Tal Shiar?

I want to kiss Isaac Hempstead-Wright! And ruffle his hair!

and call him little sis

Probably. It was mentioned in the ADWD prologue for a reason.

show me the body

What would sex with Cersei be like?

Awful. Spoiled rich bitches just lay there.

Kek

Idk she dressed like a peasant girl and took Jamie around the world to get him to join the Kings guard. Her head was so good Robert never noticed he wasn't getting his rights by marriage. If she liked you she might be pretty good.

Bros I really want a Breera sex scene or at least a Meera nude scene next season. Will it ever happen?

No Ellie K. Is too classy for that

Lyanna wasn't beautiful you nitwit, she was plain looking; yet there was something about her that Robert liked her. Probably her blossoming breasts and butt.

False even Kevan Lannister admits she had a wild beauty about her.

Fine..in the books, right?
I skimmed, sorry..

Why do people pretend they've read the books and then reveal they haven't by spouting some made up bullshit?

Yes in ADWD.

Because edge

They don't always pretend. Keep in mind that the books are huge and full of redundant detail, so it's hard to figure out what to pay attention to and what is just scenery. I've read the books (other than aDwD) about ten years ago, so I don't remember all the small details.

Friendly reminder Dany will spend all of next season on board a ship

>fade to black
>and who are you...

and fist him

>classy
nobody grown adult who agrees to be on game of thrones is classy

and stroke his eyebrows

Lewd. Isaac is pure.

Starting new playthrough, where in time and geogprahy should I start lads?

Will he ever be happy, bros?

i miss stoyaposting :(

In which season will they reunite, bros?

You mean the Stoya=Lyanna casting? Ozgeposting was better

no :(

This season.

Don't believe those leaks

I'm just glad sweet girl posting didn't last long. That shit game me nightmares.

I don't believe them either.

I want to run my tongue across Isaac's smooth, silky skin, taking in his taste and scent.

>fisting fetish
That is too degenerate.

It was good while it lasted

so we can all agree that the only good game of thrones meme is 20 good men right

That moment when there was no going back.

This. I skimmed the books, I didn't get a chance to renew from the library..I apologize for being rude.
What does wild beauty mean though, I keep looking for definitions, don't seem to really understand, though.

No?

I was just kidding I love sweet girl posting. I knew I could get someone to do it if I said I hated it. Post sweet girls.

Never. Only GRRM cares about Jonrya.

Cersei is asking Kevan if Lyanna really was that beautiful and he responded she had a wild beauty but it was nothing next to the rising sun. (Not in quotes because that's not the exact quote.) Cersei is the rising sun in that metaphor so I took it to mean she wasn't all dolled up like a proper lady and wasn't a blonde stunner but she was still pretty without all those things. That's just what I got out of it.

No, we maintain an average of at least 10 good memes per season

no hes not. why is he always flirting with hodor then

Oh okay, thank you!

I want to marry Maisie!

ur disgusting

tfw sansa doesnt even recognize him because shes a self absorbed koont and doesnt let him in the gates

Why?

Maisie is the cutest

Getting the Tyrion storyline I see

>tfw Bran mindfucks her for her insolence

Jon won't mind, makes her more compliant in bed

no, this is

Anyone have that meme where the small council from season 1 discussing Cred Forums

A literal goblin

Bran knows secret ways into Winterfell

Needs an edit with Ygritte's headshot

If Dany hooks up with jon but we know she dies beyond the Wall, is she gonna be nissa nissa?

Where did you get this mod?

I SHAPOOZH

So then the real War of The Three Ships comes down to Jonarya vs Jonsa.

convince me that isaac isnt gay

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>Tommen will die and his only alias will always be "the boy king"

What happens when Sansa and Arya meet?

Though among the people he would be whispered of as "the cuck king".

Cat fight over Jon

anything like that exist with anyone but bran shooting?
Ygritte or Arya, say?
Or even the blackfish/Edmure?

>haha user u mad?

Most beautiful girl in the seven continents

Agreed!

Internet

wrong

why did none of the actors like Sophie, Maisie and Isaac celebrate and publicly support International Coming Out Day last week?

Meryn Grant is dead in the show.

because none of them are gay

>le evil disney queen
>our girl

But I thought Maisie said she doesn't label her sexuality and Isaac has gay friends he could support.

>Maisie said she doesn't label her sexuality

thats the special snowflake white girls way of saying theyre straight.

>Isaac has gay friends he could support.
such as kristian who was never technically "in" in the first place?

Just google a game of thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2, I had to make my game an older version for it to work, makers of the Mod haven't updated IIRC

>such as kristian who was never technically "in" in the first place?

Doesn't mean he can't support LGBT people considering he has LGBT friends who have happy lives being out

what is the truth

But not in the books ;)

Haven't you heard? The books don't matter anymore

>Maisie said she doesn't label her sexuality
"Come on, its 2016! Refugees welcome! What does being straight even mean? According to this thing I read online no person is completely straight!"

She is straight, Sophie might be gay though

give me a break sophie is not gay either

The leaks didn't include any info on the character played by Jim Broadbent, pretty much all of them are about already known characters, they also didn't include info about the "high stakes scene" we've heard so much about. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Jon and Dany fucking on a boat while the wall falls

That's probably how inconsequential and pointless his character is.

youtu.be/q1yj5q7K4Dw?t=2m15s

what a heterosexual answer

because hes in one scene doing basically nothing

Maybe he's Marvin the Librarian, who helps Sam find the records about Jon Snuh's parents.

How do you know?

Yeah everything seemed to include or only involve characters we already know and no one new.

And involves too many small details that sound like you've either seen the scenes (which haven't been filmed yet) or you're making things up to make it sound genuine. Very typical of people who are afraid of being called out as liars, always have to add more details that no one telling you first or second hand would bother bringing up.

She probably isnt but she does have way more touchy feely moments with girls than Maisie who has almost none

Maisie pretending to be bi or open for options is annoying virtue signaling when she obviously just wants to suck a fat one

Jon Snau's parents were married!

he NOT a basterd!

JONxDANY 4eva XD

they r rightful rulers

>Rhaegar annulled his consummated marriage that produced two kids

You guys don't really believe this do you?

What I don't believe is that Lyanna would willingly marry him and wasn't raped.

>hurr my family and fiancee are going to start a civil war because they believe i was kidnapped, better not send them a raven or something :)

D&D are craven enough to do it, even if George isn't.

I'd say she was kidnapped and raped too since it'd add a twist where this conspicuously well remembered dude willing to plunge Westeros into War and ignore bloodshed all to fulfill a prophecy also had to rape her to do it.

But Ned doesn't think badly of Rhaegar which means he at least didn't rape her. So I guess just him causing the war to fulfill the prophecy is enough of a twist.

lol no.

The marriage contract found at the Citadel is another hilarious fanfic idea too that people here kept spouting BEFORE these "leaks" as one of the reasons Sam would be at the Citadel, along with healing Jorah and finding out who Jon's parents were. All three points the "leak" includes. Fake as fuck. Only thing it's missing is Sam finding howto make more Valyrian steel

He didn't have to rape her, but he could have manipulated her emotionally. Rhaegar let Lyanna become infatuated with him and while he put on the pretense of reciprocating her feelings while he really just saw her as a vessel for his seed. Remember that Lyanna was 15 when she was 'kidnapped' and Rhaegar was in his mid-twenties. 15 year old girls aren't particularly know for being level headed.

This is better than hurr durr they loved each other.

>Rhaegar let Lyanna become infatuated with him and while he put on the pretense of reciprocating her feelings while he really just saw her as a vessel for his seed.

We'd only be able to get that from a Rhaegar POV unless Rhaegar narrates his thoughts and Bran's there to see it. So I don't think that's a possibility.

And Rhaegar doesn't seem like he was a manipulative guy. Pussy magnet, but not manipulative

It doesn't add up

Why the fuck doesn't she contact anyone saying "lol it's ok guys, I wasn't kidnapped, no need for civil war"? is she that stupid? I think not. There was obviously no consent there.

Rhaegar was an autistic rapist who directly caused the extinction of his house and the death of thousands. It is known.

It is known.

I don't think George cares about logic.

Otherwise Littlefinger's schemes would've never gotten anywhere

How can people even deny that jon is a gary stu when everything literally ALWAYS works out for him? Him being a legitimate child and not a bastard is more evidence of this. He is honest to god more of a gary stu than danaerys is, and hating her but not hating him makes absolutely no sense

Maybe she did try to send letters, but he intercepted them or he somehow convinced her it was a bad idea. He probably waved his 20/10 cock in front of her face like a pendulum and she became his mind slave.

She's much bigger of a Mary Sue though. And we hate her more than Jon because she is much more annoying, entitled, retarded, and her storyline is mostly boring shit.

Why would he do that? it would only make her family rebel.

No one denies that Jon is a gary stu. Even Jon autists admit it.

>jon
>legitimate

kys.

He's a bastard, all that's changed is his first name and what he might get if someone graces him with a true name

>Why would he do that? it would only make her family rebel.

>Rhaegar

>rational

>all five of the main characters are underdogs in their own way except jon who overcomes what makes him an underdog by just being really, really lucky

oh wow. qt. QT!

shes not even cute, why does she look like shes storing acorns in her cheeks for the winter?

>implying that isn't exactly something that DnD would come up with

c'mon guys, after the last few seasons, its obvious those two don't have a creative bone in their body. These "spoilers" sound like exactly the type of shit they would come up with.

Season 7 is going to revolve around Jonny Stu and Dany Sue and will culminate in them making love on a boat.

So how will d&d top their stupidity next year and still manage to win best writers?

normies

did

this

>These "spoilers" sound like exactly the type of shit they would come up with.

No, they really don't.

>another hilarious fanfic idea

are you seriously implying that that isn't all DnD have left at this point? GoT is fucking riddled with fanfiction tier shit ever since season 5, season 6 especially. Why wouldn't that be the case for season 7? These two are admittedly bored and lazy and what to wrap it up

Mothah!

>You guys dont really believe jon is d&ds favorite character and they'll do anything to twist the story in his favor regardless of how stupid it is do you?

seriously the entire show is fanfic that d&d came up with from browsing reddit. Did any of you even watch last season

You're fucking deluding yourself then

>two of the sand sneks kill their cousin on a boat while having a bit of banter
>Littlejon Umber hands Rickon Stark over to Ramsay
>the lords of the North are bitch slapped and put in their place by a little girl
>Euron "BIG FAT COCK" Greyjoy

kys pedofag

>he thinks GoT is well known for the outstanding writing of Dungeons and Dragons

Its literally the jon, dany, and sansa show. No other character matters. not even meme tyrion, aside from when he spends half of this season verbally fellating jon and the other half cracking fart jokes.

It's not just jon wank, there's a shitload else about the leaks that don't make sense even less than shit from seasons 5 or 6

I'm not deluding myself.

You just personally think so bad of the show that you're willing to accept things even more ridiculous than what you wrote down as fact

It really is a shame what the writers did to Tyrion last season. Peter seemed to check out. His heart just isn't in it anymore because he has been reduced to doing throw away scenes with the diversity hires.

That's just the actress for Lyanna though?

Keep believing in redditfag's fanfic all you want m8.

It's hilarious how well his fanfic appeals to people that have turned completely sour and pessimistic to the show

Reminder that Gendry is going to fight a wight bear with a warhammer and that Davos is going to crack a Gendry rowing joke.

jon
>not annoying
he is literally the most broody annoying character in the entire show
>not entitled
he started off the show being an entitled asshole brat and then stopped in two episodes and nobody held it against him or ever mentioned it again and he became perfect and the audience is never given a reason to ever think negatively of him again. which actually makes him even more of a gary stu
>not retarded
watch battle of the bastards or if the leaks are true, yikes hes a dumbass
>not boring shit storyline
his book storyline is painful for the majority of it and is only interesting because hes sometimes surrounded by interesting characters, not because of him or anything he does.

Kiss my sister?

Ok

Accept it, most of you want the leaks to be true so you can can justifiably shitting on the show and shitposting

I've been gone from /got/ is this a real thing?

Talisa>Ros>Daenerys>Melisandre>Cersi>Osha>Brienne>Ygritte

really only Talisa and Ros had nice butts, the others have flat pancake ass

No as a person who cant stand jon dany or sansa the leaks make me want to commit sudoku

*can keep

No, fake leak as usual that user's here start believing, happens every year.

see

reminder that jorah jon the hound beric thoros and tormund are all also in this scene and jon is literally useless in the fight

why's his crossguard swept back? Fucking noob.

branpedoes and spoilers are the only thing keeping this /general/ alive.

>branbros

ftfy

Set pics help too and they're real.

>just personally think so bad of the show

and how could anyone not at this point? It's a complete cluster fuck

>It's hilarious how well his fanfic appeals to people that have turned completely sour and pessimistic to the show

you seriously still have hope for this PoS? LMAO your life buddy. This "fanfic" lines up with shit we already know about the production, like certain characters being in certain places and sets like the Dragonpit being set up. Euron wrecking the sand sneks and a dragon dying.

What's worse, is that this fan fiction tier shit will probably be better than what we end up getting anyway.

I said Dany is MUCH MORE of all those, you dumb roastie. Also what you find boring and annoying is not what others do.

Jon is just a more sufferable character than Dany, who is literally anime-tier.

>implying that it was impossible to shit on the show for being literal shit before these "leaks"

imagine being so delusional so as to think the show hasn't already turned to complete shit. These generals have been full of shitflinging and shitposting for seasons now. Deal with it faget

what is the stupidest part of the leaks that you guys refuse to accept is true?

Stop projecting fantasies onto Maisie. If she said she's bi, then she's bi.

watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/

>According to L7R, in season 7 Theon Greyjoy will be reuniting with an old friend from Winterfell, Jon Snow. Our own sources tell us that this meeting won’t be in the north as has been rumored, but will actually be further south, with Jon traveling and encountering Theon at some point.

reminder that leaks are coming true

You forgot Cersei.
Making it Jon, Dany, Sansa, and Cersei.

Honestly surprised that Sansa isn't really hated on here, with all the time she takes up.

-Jon and Dany fucking on a boat while the wall falls

-Genry and his wight bear fight

-Arya becoming Sansa's hand maiden

and then sam, sansa, and jon still take all the credit from bran even though he did all the work. typical. and normies will still hate him because they have terrible opinions on everything

poor bran theres no character who got more fucked over than he did

>Arya becoming Sansa's hand maiden
Except that's false.

>guys we gotta go north and totally capture a white walker to show cersei
>alright now that we've shown cersei we gotta head back north
>lets fugg on this shitty boat before the world ends

theres going to be a lot of "teleporting" this season isn't there?

hahaha you guys should just accept it. its going to be a fucking awful season but because theyre pandering to jon dany and sansa fans hardcore it will be the most well received season ever.

>Honestly surprised that Sansa isn't really hated on here

everyone here hates sansa except that one femanon from tumblr who tries too hard to be funny.

Well, she isn't. There are a few shitposts, but she doesn't get nearly enough hatred as Arya and Dany. In fact, a lot of anons post positive things about her every now and then.

Anons wouldn't pair someone they hated with Jon on here. Jon is one of the more liked characters on /got/. And Jon/Sansa is the most popular pairing here.

go away sansafag for fucks sake

We all hate her except for one retarded tumblr femanon and an autist obsessed with sweaty buttsex. This is the first time you're here, isn't it?

jon meeting drogon is going to be a literal cringey ripoff of this scene

youtu.be/fjTjEx733ik?t=1m23s

They should have just killed off Theon instead of further ruining his character.

Is Arya getting hatred for anything else than the fact that she grew ugly?

>sweaty buttsex
tell me more

they should have just killed off everyone except jon, dany, cersei, and sansa and stopped pretending they care about any character that wasnt one of those four

I've been here since the period between season one and season two.

>tfw arya killed Syrio disguised as Meryn Trant, to avenge Syrio, believed killed by Meryn Trant

>and how could anyone not at this point?

I can think bad of the show while still not accepting everything some random dude who's friend of a friend works as a writer for the show. Fake leaks happen every year and you fags always fall for them cause "lol the show is shit so it's believable"

>PoS? LMAO your life buddy. This "fanfic" lines up with shit we already know about the production, like certain characters being in certain places and sets like the Dragonpit being set up. Euron wrecking the sand sneks and a dragon dying.

People meeting up and people dying is easy as fuck to guess at. Multiple characters are coming together and facing off.

Redditfag also said Euron kills Yara, WoTW says Euron captures one of them, not kill

Yes. For her kills, for her abilities, for her plot armor, for her screentime, for what /got/ thinks of as pandering, for her popularity...

you mean this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=PqAmrFe1hfM

just a dragon instead of direwolf

It's a well known fact that s*phie likes to engage in salty, sweaty, greasy buttsex with multiple strangers she picks up at street parties. For that reason she is also commonly called Buttslut II.

i wish they fucked

shut the fuck up.

I don't really believe the marriage think and frankly I don't give a single fuck about it because targs are shit and Jon is shit...

But to play the devil's advocate, this is still possible : Lyanna doesn't have to consent to marry.

It could be a kidnapping AND a rape AND a marriage as well.

And this would be legit, as far as rule of successsions go.

Remember the threats that (was it Cersei?) gives to Sansa.. About how she'll come and be married, on her feet or carried, but she'll be married to Tyrion anyway...

And their kids would still have been legit trueborn Lannister children even if sansa was 100% against it and they had to forcefully carry her to the wedding.

>Stop projecting
right back at you girl maisiefag

SUMMER ;_;

WHY?

Don't forget about Jojen ;_;

>mfw slaughtered by D&D

Ohhhhhh you just know they're going to make Theon cry and grovel to that goody two shoes child murder lover Gary stu
;___; Who wants to bet if the fat fuck finishes WON that there would be more amazing Stannis/Theon scenes
Exactly

STOP KILLING/WRITING OFF EVERYONE IN HIS SUPPORTING CAST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stannis, bran, Theon and Jaime have been so fucking ruined for Muh cersei/dany/jon anyone else I forgot?

>jonsa shippers on suicide watch

lel d&d never read ADWD

>muh theres not enough content to put bran in season 5 at all

teleporting and jetpacks (muh cgi gragons)

the budget excuse is retarded when you realize theres going to be dragons/wights/wight walkers/wight polar bears etc in probably every single episode of season 7

i see you

I really hate it when normies pull the time and money card
>Oh my God there's not enough time and money to do the north story in S5 of Stannis marching and gaining support so they bought his death forward
>A whole season later Jon literally has a watered down version of Stannis' ADWD arc and they gave all lord loyalty and support to one meme character who told Stannis to fuck off.
>Jon for a 3rd season in a row gets the budget consuming battle

What is the Kimchi Pajeon of Game of Thrones?

They're even getting rid of Meera. This is the end for #TeamBran. He'll be all alone with his psychotic siblings now.

He'll be fine.

Do you think Isaac has watched Dean's Omegle video?

>kill off his direwolf for no reason
>kill off every single character hes ever significantly interacted with throughout the entire series other than theon and meera
>meera gets written off
>his personality gets written off "ayy lmao all the visions made him permanently traumatized because we said so"
>sansa steals his birthright
>all he does is help all the stupid characters (sansa, arya, jon, sam, dany) figure things out or fix things but will definitely not get credit for it

what is d&ds problem

who's buttslut 1?

He was the one on the other end recording it

she let king bobby do her butt thats why she said " i finish him off in other ways" not with a blowjob you sausage,with her booty-hole.

howland reed is in once scene
he says that jon is the son of lyanna and rhaeagar
people are like "okay" and then he slips on a banana peel and dies second later

im ready for season 8 spoilers now

She specifically mentions licking "sticky little princes" off of her hands and face, laughing about how she'd "swallow his heirs" while he was passed out drunk next to her in bed.

Next time try not to be such an obvious showfag moron

Maisie is the original Buttslut.

>literally nothing it all happens in season 7

yeah where the fuck are the season 8 spoilers

> Leaks say that combined Dorne and the Reach ground forces get destroyed
> Makes literally no sense considering they're the two strongest kingdoms
> Mfw I wouldn't put it past the writers actually doing this considering the precedent set in S6

Bravo Dabid

>tfw they will never both be your buttsluts

what the fuck do people actually drink Żywiec outside poorand? weird.

I have a really good observation to make but don't want it to get lost when some autistic makes a new thread any minute now

ok ..

>any minute now

You mean an hour from now

bran deserves a better family

Post yfw Sandor meets Sansa again and calls her "little wolf" cause she's WOMAN STRONG now

Arya whines and acts edgy a lot, but really the only one close to her she'd seen die was Ned. Meanwhile Bran witnessed:
>his father getting his head chopped off
>his beloved teacher Maester Luwyn dying slowly
>his fighting instructor getting his head chopped off bit by bit
>his friend Jojen getting stabbed to death by spooky skeletons
>his wolf familiar and his friend Hodor getting ripped to pieces by the undead
>his mentor Bloodraven getting executed by an ice monster
>probably the deaths of the rest of his family through the weirwood.net

And yet he isn't a psychopathic, edgy, whiny shit like Arya or Sansa.

And now he'll have to depart his only friend because D&D just can't be bothered to pay other actors included in his storyline.

Too good for this show.

Fine I'll post my discovery now but feel free to discuss in next thread.

In the paper shield scene that we all know was ruined on the show something I just noticed is that Stannis and Mel refer to the death marching on the wall as "he". So D&D decided on the night King in season three even tho GRRM claims he is just a legend in the books? And before they did that meeting after season four when he told them the end game?
What does this mean? Is the night King really going to show up in the books?

you forgot being crippled for life unlike sansa and arya whos trauma they can move on from at least to some degree. he objectively got it the worst but wont get a normie pandering happy ending to make up for it

Reminder that Jaehaerys II is the best Targaryen to ever live.

By breaking his bethrothal, he kept the throne free of Tully DNA, preventing an even worse future

>any targaryen
>good

nice try faggot

It can be that they just meant The Great Other, which Melly associates with The Others and death.

But they seemed to have cut the great other from the show. Just like their night King is not the one they talk about in the books.

It'd be cute if it was Arya

He kept them from being even worse, which is good

New

plebs hate bran for being "whiny" but i literally cant remember him whining about anything even though hes got more reason to than sansa and arya considering he spent the last several years of his life starving and freezing to death

>"we are the watshit on the wall"

what did he mean by this ?

New thread