Is Twin Peaks any good?

Because it looks like something that someone from tumblr would love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4b64KyEFVhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could never get into it.

It has its moments, but I don't know if they justify the cult status.

It's pretty good for most of the show but at some points the quality drops quite a bit.

I hope the new season is good.

one of the goats

It's a great series. Very entertaining story and characters, especially Cooper.

It's a great series, the atmosphere and characters are very unique

youtube.com/watch?v=4b64KyEFVhg

what did she mean by this?

One of the best shows of all time, second season is inconsistent but has a great ending.

You better not watch it OP, there's a chance someone that browses Tumblr or Reddit might also watch it which will make you just like them. I always search for shows on those sites to make sure no one else has ever commented on them so I know it's ok to watch.

This desu senpai baka you're a mook op
It's better than most other tv series you'll ever see even if it's not your thing it's well made and compelling

literally everyone on tumbbr loves twin peaks, doesn't mean that it's not good

it was made way before everything had to cater to social justice people

Stop judging the worth of a show based on external and meta context like who else enjoys it. I literally do not give two fucks what "someone from tumblr" thinks about TV.

And yes, the show is a cult classic for a reason. It has a mix of weird, offbeat, and genuinely interesting characters and dialogue that works quite well. Unfortunately most of season two noticeably drops in quality - not as bad as most people say, just visibly lacking in its original direction - but it picks up a few eps before the ending.

Yes its a great tv series, and tumblr does love it so if that bothers you then don't watch it.

Why does Tumblr love Twin Peaks? It's filled with stuff that should trigger the hell out of them

It has a lot of cult status for a being a weird and strange show, so they like it to seem more unique. Also they find Coop to be funny, and they like Audreys style.

Because someone else likes or dislikes something should have no bearing on what you like or dislike. Even though I have never met you that should not deter me from wanting to punch you in the face.

The episodes directed by David Lynch are worth watching.

>mfw no dance with Audrey

How old are you user, what kind of statement is this.........

It's a contender for the best TV show ever made, even with the slump in quality in the middle of the second season.
It's also getting a new season next year. There is no better time than now to get into the show.

I fucking love almost everything about it, even fillers. I've never seen show going from zero to hero at the last episode with such efficiency.

you dont DESERVE twin peaks

It's shit lol why do you even ask
It's nowhere near my favourite show Mr. Robot

>Also they find Coop to be funny, and they like Audreys style.
Am i tumblr? Fuck.

Damn she's foxy.

good but i prefer its spin off show,the xfiles

Who the fuck thought that the entire thing with Nadine was a good idea? Lynch?

I'm having trouble finishing season 2 because of her.

mmf that everything..

Why does everyone hate Nadine?

High cringe factor, for me.

I didn't see it as cringe. I just found it to be just another part of the surreal world of twin peaks.

Tumblr loves it because they have a crush on Coop, it has quirky humor, cool fashion, "strong" female characters, romance and some pretty progressive themes despite its age (crossdressing fbi agent, the environmental preservation stuff in season two) it hits all the right notes for the tumblrina.

It's still well worth watching even if you don't care for any of that. It's a great mystery show.