Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGJyCLRR9rc
youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE
youtube.com/watch?v=pxdglb8NuOc
dispatch.com/content/stories/business/2011/08/04/columbus-in-plum-location-study-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Max was a cunt. Goofy just wanted to take his boy fishing.

i'm assuming it was goofy because he's forcing his kid to do something that's insanely fucking boring.

if you like fishing kill yourself.

Goofy was
Forcing max to do something he didnt want to do, and for a long time

THE PERFECT CAST

Goofy for cockblocking his son

>forcing children to do something they don't want to do and for a long time is bad
Don't ever breed.

>tfw your own father hates you so much that he refuses to even acknowledge your existence.
>tfw the last conversation you had with him was how you will never compare to your dead o older brother.
>tfw older brother was a drug dealing pimp who exploited minors.
> tfw you directly contributed to his death.
>tfw just thinking about makes the future seems brighter

It is when its supposed to be a fun bonding thing
Or do you not understand context you sub human

/thread

You should have qualified the context, and considering Goofy was scared his son would become a fuck up after doing something incredibly stupid at school, context supports Goofy's decision. His approach to parenting clearly was not working, at least that's how it appeared to him.

Max changed the map and then lied about it so fuck him. He lied to everyone and then had to lie some more just to do the shit he lied about. None of which would have been possible without Goofy.

>black guy who actually knows who his father is

Count your blessing m8

>implying blacks can get away with murder

I'm not a furry but man I had the biggest boner for that bitch

I could understand Max wanting to get balls deep into that asap

they really did capture that whole "i'm a teenager and I really want to fuck" vibe with this movie.

No, I don't think so, though there are plenty of movies that do that.

yeah nah,
pretty sure goofy movie is the only one.

OPEN UP YOUR EYES
TAKE A LOOK AT ME

Max is too young for that. He's like 13.

CHECK THE MAP GOOF

This movie is pretty fucking good

>13 is too young to want to fuck
son have you ever been 13

that's literally right after the brain throws the switch, everything looks fuckable.

i fucked a stack of pillows, i was so hard up for vagina

I disagree. You might start to become aroused, but you wouldn't want to have sex, at least not with a girl.

>trying to tell the pillow fucking devil what's what...

brass balls, user.

I mostly remember the Pizza in this movie just looking so fucking tantalizing. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

NOBODY ELSE BUT YOU....

is the old man dead, user? Mine is.

it's why I can't watch goofy movie no more.

I like fishing

Mainly as an excuse to drink beer, get high and eat junk food at 11am on a beach during Sunday

pizzas with too much cheese are shit though

They were both wrong, thats the point. Goofy had good intentions though, and Max was just being a pissy teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGJyCLRR9rc

The jacuzzi conversation between Pete and Goofy is pure kino.

This movie had some really good animation.

my nigger i have this thought once a month

this movie is a classic

So comfy...

Max was right, Goofy was wrong. Parents don't always know best, Max was correct, everything went to shit, and then the only good time they had was when they went to the power line concert.
I want to fuck Stacey

>want to watch this movie again but too afraid to since my dad passed 3 months ago

max couldn't communicate or think like anything other than a spoiled goof fagtron

the only reason he's so grumpy is because of the pressure of his lying. It's his own fault he can't learn to have fun with at least one of the activities

Did they just splatter the room with Pizza instead of eating it?

Did Goofy go to sleep without showering so full of chlorine and shit?

THEY'VE BEEN LAUGHING SINCE I CAN'T REMEMBER

>Did Goofy go to sleep without showering so full of chlorine and shit?
Is that a problem? He was really distraught.

>you will never get a tug job from No More Algebra Tests 'Til September

It's just bad for you is all.

How?

I remember seeing A Goofy Movie in theaters with my hot aunt, then found out it was a cartoon on Disney and Max was so much younger it was lame.
is Goof Troop worth a watch?

bad for you, not for dogs. they have the fur

Why the hell was the reception of Goofy Movie so divisive? It perfectly embodied the 90's without being too RADICAL DUDE.

>preferring her over Going to Move to the Mall

It damages the skin, dries it up and shit.

It does the same for dogs, fur isn't impermeable.

Why was Pete so eager to destroy Goofy's and Max's relationship? Can't really tell if he's a good friend or an asshole.

Max was so in the wrong it hurts. First he's a faggot for not liking innawoods shit. But mostly, he was such a faggot he couldn't even be honest to his own father and nearly ruined the trip because of it.

Bullshit, i was 10 when i discovered fapping, at 11 i was licking the lingerie pages of clothing magazines, at 12 i was altavistaing fake naked pics of Alicia Silverstone.

I still think you would have found the prospect of copulating with an actual girl icky at the time.

You're just a late bloomer, I was obsessed with seeing naked girls from age 8

I still maintain my position.

Also, this is a children's film, so you probably shouldn't read sex into too much of it.

Don't forget those diner pancakes. Damn now I'm hungry.

>ywn have a sweaty threesome with Stacy and Roxanne.

Any time I order a short stack, I consider eating it like Goofy.

this movie is comfy

People forget that good intentions don't fix everything. Goofy is literally the only one who would have fun doing anything they did. Remember how miserable Calvin was building character on camping trips? Nobody fucking likes camping except maybe dads, and that's because they're bumblingly oblivious.
let your son get laid, fucking dad

14 actually.

What the fuck was his problem?

Okay, that's about the right age, then. Still, a little young to lose virginity, (if you're white), and again, this is a children's film.

>people are always puttin too much water in these things

I love that line

>You know, maybe Max isn't everything you expect a son to be, but... he loves me.
>Hey! My son respects me.
Their perfomances in this movie are fucking fantastic.

He doesn't treat PJ like he's his son, he treats him like his a private in an army.

The prevailing theory is Peg eventually got sick of his shit and left, taking Pistol with her. Pete doesn't really know how to raise a kid.

Pete might be a bad father, but he raises a good point: you might want your kid's love and friendship, but you need their respect. Any parent will tell you that having the respect of your children is integral to correcting their behavior.

Pete's subconsciously jealous that he'll never have a similar bond with his own son P.J. No matter how much he succeeds in making P.J. obey his commands like a slave, he can never make him love his father.

I always found it interesting that while he was a skilled skateboarder as a kid, as a teenager, Max was kind of a fucking loser. He was constantly picked on and treated like shit, and his auditorium stunt made him cool again.

And then there's the sequel where Max is a little popular because he's extremely skilled at skateboarding, but he isn't exactly seen as cool anymore.

Max was navigator, why didn't he just make LA a destination on the way to Lake Destiny?

He was just honest to a fault. He was a good friend.

Los Angeles is quite a bit out of the ways when going to Idaho.

Also an interesting aside, according to this map Goof Troop takes place in Ohio.

Dogs live for like 10 years spend some cunting time with your father Max.

Get a real Hank and Bobby bonding vibe from this part of the film.

Reposting a classic:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE

Pure fucking kino. The art is top notch

>Why was Pete so eager to destroy Goofy's and Max's relationship? Can't really tell if he's a good friend or an asshole.

i think it was just the way Pete was raised, he was raising his son the same way he was probably raised. "Under your thumb"

KEK

That's one of the main things I remember from watching that movie all that time ago. Fuck that's strange

i mean it looked pretty fucking good. Even amongst cartoon food

One of the great things about this movie is that it has a very real conflict, but no real antagonist.

A Goofy Movie is unironically a great film. I can't think of a single bad thing about it. It's all great.

NYAH NYUUH NYAH-NUH!

NYAAAH NYUUH NYAANYUUUHH!!

>dat Ariel lamp

It's the little things.

Because critics are plebs.

Don't worry user you're not alone

But another part of me sort of agrees with the other anons that the earlier you want to fuck somebody else the better chance you have fitting in with society.

Well fuck society.

Different user. I was kissing my pillow pretending it was a girl by 8.

Pshhh.
I still do that.

digging the shots in the car

And Powerline's music was fuckin great too

I wasn't speaking for myself. I still don't think most boys, (who are white), would want to fuck a girl at that age, maybe not even 14.

It's cool 2 be gay user

Don't be an ass.

according to that map there was apparently a dispute over who owned the map since it eventually belongs to "all Goofeys"

LEANING TOWER OF CHEEZA

Are you dumb? It's clear they cross out the previous owners names after they inherited it, or it was given to them.

Also, apparently they live in Ohio.

You were just a real slow developer.

>This movie

Man, that clip took me, and had me forget I was watching a clip to begin with....Then it was over... This is such a great movie with the animation, voice acting, the music, and it was just so underated over all.

I still think you're wrong. That's well below the average time people lose their virginity.

kino 'za

If max had just explained his date maybe goofy would have waited till after. He just didn't say anything.

Average age you lose your virginity does not equal to average age you develop interest in sex. Even for normies.

Ok this is a comfy thread and all, but who is Max's mom? Is she ever shown via photo or anything? Is she also a dog thing? Is she a moron like goofy?
Also posting best girl. Runner up being the librarian

Max is the product of an "I am Sam" situation.

>Gawrsh, where ya goin? Why are you leaving? I can't raise a kid on my own! Ya-ho-ho-hweee!

I think there's a difference between having an interest in sex and a desire to do it.

Oh snap dude that's funny

Goof didn't even give him an opportunity to explain his date or give him a chance to explain what happened at school or why. He throws him in the car and just goes. Obviously, they both are at fault, but Goof is a shit parent.

That pizza ain't got shit on the nachos from the sequel.

>single retarded father trying his best to bond with his son the only way he knows how is a bad father
You're all spoiled little shit stains you know that? Wahh his father is forcing him to go on a vacation?! What a dick! If your father is around and tries to spend time with you in any way, appreciate it. Doesn't matter what it is.

Forced immediate vacation without any notice because a principal and another douchebag parent convinced you that your child would be a criminal instead of just speaking to your son.

Makes me actually think what kind of bonding activity I could have with my son if I ever have one. I have zero experience on that subject (you can guess why), haven't fished or hunted in my life and don't plan to have a car in the future.

I guess I'll be the "let's go grab a bite and go to the amusement park" kind of dad. Finding a common new hobby wouldn't be bad at all.

what went wrong?

Chess. Pretty much only one answer. Unless you're a weeb, then it's Go.

Not that much, it was still pretty good.

I actually watched this movie a shit ton when I was a kid. Didn't watch the original movie until a few years ago.

Unnecessary direct-to-dvd sequel.

Have you ever wanted to groove to an end credits more in your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxdglb8NuOc

Don't worry, I'll come scream at you to get a job in his place

Lost my virginity at 14 you lil bitch

Were you raped?

in retrospect this movie was way better than it had any right to be. Idk if it's nostalgia, I had this on VHS as a kid and watched it until it wore out

HEY STACAAAAAAAY!

TALK TO ME TALK TO ME TALK TO ME BAYBAYYYYYYYY

No it was consensual friendo

that was ten years ago, and it's been almost a year since I've gotten laid. I got fat as fuck and it has 100% annihilated my game

There is probably a connection between losing your virginity so early and your inability to have sexual intercourse since then. Now you know.

>that bulge
what the fuck

What connection would that be

>according to this map Goof Troop takes place in Ohio.
Makes sense- Disney is all about cultivating the broadest appeal possible, and 50% of the US population lives within a 500 mile radius of Columbus. Chances are you do too.

dispatch.com/content/stories/business/2011/08/04/columbus-in-plum-location-study-says.html

inb4 he's not black he's OJ

Being jaded by sexual intercourse that was meaningless, giving you little reason to keep your shape and maintain your game. Sex under better circumstances when you were older would have you motivated.

I remember flipping through the channels and running into this as a kid and then switching it off when Goofy said Max will always be his kid no matter how old he gets. Shit was too sad. Goofy shouldn't be sad.
Looks like everyone here really loves it.

>how do you want your love interest senpai?
>make toddlers cum
>say no more

>That intensive of a cross country trip
>California wasn't even a destination prior to Max lying about it

>Tfw remembering this movie was old enough that it was when Pauly Shore was still relevant

You are making up your expert opinion as you go along aren't you?

BEST LINE EVER!