Why do vegetarian cuckolds like Morgan Spurlock want us to eat like them?

Why do vegetarian cuckolds like Morgan Spurlock want us to eat like them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't believe the movie actually succeeded in destroying McDonald's

thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/

what the fuck are you talking about?

Say what?

not being able to super sizing it destroyed mcdonald's more like

also, theyre doing fine, their french fries will keep afloat

Amusing since the main thrust of the movie was, Super Size Me has Murlock ballooning in size in less than a month despite taking in a fairly "normal" (by american standards) amount of calories per day. Meaning he probably lied about the amount he ate per day, which is corroborated by the fact he refuses to release his food logs.

But nevermind this, I will write a very lengthy blogpost about why Tom Naughton is such a cunt. To be honest they're both kind of shits, but Naughton is less of an obnoxious asshole.

For whatever it's worth, this is a much better and honest book about radically altering a lifelong diet.

Snowflakes need attention, OP.

the broker people get the more mcdonals makes. hmmmmmmm

Super Size me wasn't just about the fucking diet though. No one ever mentions the rest of the movie. He does a reasonable analysis of school lunch menus, advertising etc. It's no great achievement in investigative documenteering but it's entertaining and reasonably well researched.

also Naughton is a smug piece of shit. I have no problem having an issue with Super Size Me but don't call it out on inconsistencies when it's better researched than your own shitty film

Since the diet is the entire gimmick of the movie, and the moral justification for curbing McDonald's excesses (look guys i'm doing a nightvision shot because i was sleeping and couldn't breathe; must eat chicken nuggets), I'd say there's a great deal riding on it. If he deliberately misled everyone about such a core facet of the doc, then he's dishonest, which calls into question the entire documentary.

Sure, it's a fairly amusing movie, Spurlock is an entertaining guy. this doesn't make him a good or factual documentarian. he appeals in excess to emotion, that much is obvious in all his documentary work. 30 Days for example.

aww poor americucks have to order two servings instead of one

That's not the point. Just because I personally would never super size my meals, or drink big gulps of soda, does not mean private businesses should have to succumb to government regulation. Let the free market speak. If some guy wants three orders of super sized fries, and he wants to pay for them, McDonald's should have every right to sell that product to the consumer. People need to take some personal responsibility for fucking one.

basically the whole point of america. people took that for granted and it's about to be taken away. rip usa.

> If some guy wants three orders of super sized fries, and he wants to pay for them, McDonald's should have every right to sell that product to the consumer.
>basically the whole point of america.
>mfw
yeah it had nothing to do with the tyranny of the british government over the colonies

The right to supersize is in the Constitution not that you'd care you fucking communist.

>McDonalds isn't super-great for you and you shouldn't eat it every fucking meal for every fucking day for extended periods of time

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????
NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

>Be healthy non-vegetarian
>Eat a good piece of meat a day, get rest of my protein out of dairy milk/cottage cheese/nuts
>Get lumped in with amerifats that have to shove down processed beef burgers from mcdonalds

>muh free market

Neck yourself, fat cunt

>THE GOVERMENT HAS NO RIGHT TO RESTRICT MUH FREEDOMS TO BE OBESE
Yes it does, unless you abolish all kinds of welfare and social spending then your actions are not your own, they're the tax payer's, who is going to pay for the infraestructure needed to keep lardasses alive?
You can't have freedom until you stop forcing society to pay for your shit.

because ((((hollywood)))) pays them to make this shit

>because this fucking idiot couldn't say "no thanks" when asked to super size we all suffer
what in the fuck
I super size maybe once a year out of the three times I go to mcdonalds and now I can't do it. Who the FUCK thought that eating everything on the menu for 30 days wouldn't be bad?
He would have LOST weight like Jared from Subway if he only ate it twice a day and only got a hamburger or chicken sandwich like a normal person. Even the big mac isn't bad for you, the salads are worse

In Soviet Russia every citizen was expected to be fighting fit and had firearms training.

In the US, the great deity Mammon demands that the public stuff their faces with chemically addictive corn-syrup while surrendering their firearms.

spurlock really is a stereotypical cuck. that stupid show where he tried to do manual labor and injured his hand on the first day; I keked heartily.

You're not forced to eat corn-syrup though.

>Mammon
Isn't that what mexicans call you when they are pissed off in movies?
>Pinche mammon

Right, it's just in most food that isn't sold in farmer's markets to condescending rich cunts on the opposite side of town.

Way to exaggerate though. Nice back pedaling and goal post moving. What are you going to change the argument to when I tell you that you don't have to buy processed food? You can buy fresh meat and produce and make your own bread if you're so inclined.
Do you just live in a shitty 3rd world country and only know about america from the television?

lol look up how he refused to show his food diary for this shit

Bunch of nutritionists did the math and it was impossible for him to gain the weight he did for what he was eating

>you can make your own bread

Rich cunt detected. Where? In my fucking piece of shit tiny kitchen after working my ass off all day? Time, energy and resources are finite. Your bullshit liberal ideology presupposes infinite quantities of all three. And when people point this out, you'll no doubrt shift instantly to accusations of bad attitude, like the worst kind of self-help book. There's a reason truckers become fat fucks and it isn't because they want to, it's because the fucking market is saturated with near poisonous crap and they don't have time to engage in home cooking everyday you dumb cunt.

God tier stoner movie right here

DUDE WEED LMAO ITS HARMLESS, SMOKE EVERYDAY GOOD GOY

DUDE

vegetarians and vegans suffer from not being able to complete the "power process"

They are weak and cowardly by nature, so they cling to politically correct causes such as "veganism" to be able to virtue signal and also "rebel" in a safe way

This gives them a purpose in life, same with any other "movement". Some require more balls than other though.

Obviously you can tell what sort of a person someone is, when their whole personality revolves around them "not eating meat" so they have something to give them purpose in life.

>not wanting arbitrary rules imposed when you have no say in the matter

>tyranny of the british government over the colonies
And how exactly did things change under the colonial government?

might as well regulate everything then. have women walking around in burkas because their bastard children might be a drain on welfare.
ban weapons because you may get injured with them etc etc

Or you know, just get rid of social spending of any sorts...

How do expect a healthcare system to work then?

How do you expect utilities to function? Transport?

Private healthcare ?

Utilities? Transport? Police? Army?

Yeah good luck with that

Even "private healthcare" will have poor people literally kidnapping you if they get cancer

Societies with no social spending = 3rd world shitholes

>Private healthcare

Then stop bitching about your freedoms.
You are actions have consequences, learn to live with that fact.

No, thats what the healthcare system is there for, you dumb fuck. If people want to get fat then they should be able to get fat. If you want to jump out of a window, you should be able to.

You either have freedom or you don't. You cant pick and choose which arbitrary actions such as what food you are "allowed" to eat.

Might as well go to sandnigger land if you want to live like that. Fucking commie.

>DUDE ITS 4:20 PM THE MOVIE

>. If people want to get fat then they should be able to get fat. If you want to jump out of a window, you should be able to.
Are you literally 10? who's paying for the fatfuck's expensive healthcare? you are! why should people who take care of themselves pay the same taxes as literal subhumans?
KYS you retarded SJW, you have the nerve of calling me a commie while advocating for marxist bullshit.

I eat McDonald's probably 16 times a week for decades and feel fine.
Otoh I tried a vegatatariam fresh veggie meal from this hippie place and the vegetables made me sick. I guess it is whatever you are used too and Spurlock is a pussy.

People who are against ACTUAL private healthcare are gigantic fucking retards and corporate cocksuckers.

Because who gives a shit? Everyone has different ailments whether it be disability, mental health, injury, out of work, addiction etc..

I pay taxes and it will go to everyone who needs it. if some fat fuck likes to stuff his face to the point where it impacts their health, then so be it. Its no worse than someone whos injured themselves working or playing a sport, or who has a drug addiction. And guess what fuck head, i'll be paying for them too!

That's how a civilised society works.

You want to change how people behave? Fuck off with your SJW bullshit.

Focus on your own life and attaining enough wealth so that you dont have to worry that you spent 1k out of your yearly mcdolands wage to the "subhumans"

Society is just shit anyway, theres going to be even more health crisis in the future. That's how it works, and if you want to experience true "le no social spendig xDD" go to somalia or any other shithole, you'll see how society truly works.

Also this.

Healthcare luddites need to fucking die.
Fuck statism

I eat 10-15 quarter pounders a week and hate veggies or fruit. French fries are the only vegetables I have had in decade.
I get free Obama care and nothing you can do about it. Fuck healthy food it tastes like shit

> private healthcare

> have to pay for it

> public healthcare

> have to pay for it

>That's how it works, and if you want to experience true "le no social spendig xDD" go to somalia or any other shithole, you'll see how society truly works

The poor actually do BETTER when healthcare is controlled by a free market.
See:
Also kill yourself.

Of course you have to pay for public healthcare.

Its two sides of the same coin.

In either case you're paying for a service.

diffrence is that in private healthcare you only pay for your own, in public healthcare you pay for everybodys
as an asmathic loser i of course like that there is public healthcare in my country, i get cheap asthma medecine
but someone who is a healthy person would probably not feel the same

But it's much cheaper and there's more innovation in a free market.

what happened in 2003

>Healthy food is vegan food
So you're telling me you're fat AND stupid? got it
>Who gives a shit
People who give a shit about money, you wouldn't understand you negro
> Everyone has different ailments whether it be disability, mental health, injury, out of work, addiction etc..
Not really, I'm about to graduate from medschool man, most of the healthcare money goes to preventable shit, fat people are funneling an inexcusable amount of resources to themselves.
>That's how a civilised society works.
Are you trying to spook me now? will the obese fucks, chain smokers and junkies rise up and enslave the common man if we dont give them tribute?
Fuck off marxist piece of shit.

>"le no social spendig xDD" go to somalia or any other shithole
Actually all shitholes have massive social spending in the form of "international aid" you have no argument.

Every time I read the title "Super High Me" I think "Super Jaime" in my head. Like a Mexican day worker who beats the shit out of cartel goons and then goes about his business fixing people's sheds like nothing happened.

Now that's a movie I'd watch.

Because they don't like animal cruelty. And, you know, your eating habits are animal cruelty.

Lol the obese,overweight and unhealthy are the firm majority of society and growing.
I don't know how to cook, and don't haven't the time or interest when I can get McDonald's or a frozen pizza.
Like how much timel do you expect I should waste cooking? I work and time cooking is time wasted not attention I would have to buy pots, pans and plates not to mention the time investment of learning how to cook.
You are living in a fantasy

>In either case you're paying for a service.
>being forced to pay is the same of choosing

>your eating habits are animal cruelty
killing animals arent cruel
its the natural order of things
taking the animals food (plants and such) is cruel senpai

private healthcare costs a lot and you might never need it.

I'd much rather just pay less for public healthcare.

Healthcare should be a public service much like utilities, transport and law enforcement.

If you want to privatize everything so only the "richest" can use it, then you're going to really fuck things up. People are already looting and hollering, imagine if you take away the things keeping people relatively "civil".

You'll have your head impaled on a stick before the week is over.

I have a right to healthcare. Doctors, lawyers and such make a fortune and can be taxed more to pay the fair share. They make too Mich money anyway.
Since Hillary is going to win I am.hoping she rams through UHC and slaps controls on what doctors can make

>Lol the obese,overweight and unhealthy are the firm majority of society and growing.
And why is that? because people like you are fine with supporting them, if your son becomes a NEET you don't give him money you kick him out of your house and make him find a job
>You are living in a fantasy
You're the lardass who believes he is fat because he doesnt cook his own food and not because he is a sendentary piece of lazy shit who eats like a pig and has no notion of nutrition.
Do you think your time is more valuable and you're bussier than fit people? how long do you plan to keep on lying to yourself?

Yet you pay for the police even though you may never need them personally?

I agree there SHOULD be private healthcare, for those who want faster or "better" treatment.

however, everyone should receive free care from the system.

Jesus Christ it's incredible brainwashed idiots like you exist
See:
I hope Hillary wins so your life expectancy goes down and you have to pay more money to even exist

Government healthcare costs you more poverty your lifetime in taxes than you will ever pay on a free market.

probably had to do with 9/11 everyone was affected negatively by it for awhile.

>this entire post
I wonder if future historians will look at Hillary's presidency as the start of the downfall of the USA to third world status.

What if we had a free market in healthcare, therefore out would be extremely inexpensive for everyone, and those too poor to afford it would be covered by private charities.

Would you be okay with this?

Suck my dick faggot. I ain't wasting my time cooking when a burger is $1. You and all the other fat haters can suck it.
Notice how the beauty standard has shifted? That's because far people are the future. Being skin y or for is a waste of time nowthat you can just get a pill or some surgery.
In 10 years skinny people will be the freaks.

>even though you may never need them personally?
everybody needs police, they keep the streets safe, even if im not assualted directly, the existence of police officers have a preventive meassure

>I agree there SHOULD be private healthcare for those who want faster or "better" treatment.

>however, everyone should receive free care from the system

yeah sounds resonable, hey everybody who wants free care come get it!
But also if you want more then you specifically can pay for it
thats gonna end up great

So you're a fellow /fit/izen baiting I take. fuck you m8.

Suck my dick faggot. I ain't wasting my time cooking when a burger is $1. You and all the other fat haters can suck it.
Notice how the beauty standard has shifted? That's because far people are the future. Being skin y or for is a waste of time nowthat you can just get a pill or some surgery.
In 10 years skinny people will be the freaks mainly h because working out and worrying about balancing a diet is a headache.
Do people actually count the fat and carbs and plan what they will eat? What a fucking headache; that has to wear you out. Not to mention working out is pointless and nothing but making yourself feel uncomfortable for no reason.

yeah the "international aid" goes straight into the local warlords pockets

>People who give a shit about money, you wouldn't understand you negro

dude, how poor can you get if you quibble over "muuh tax ;_;" probably mad you cant spend that extra money on the latest iphone.. fucking degenerate

>most of the healthcare money goes to preventable shit, fat people are funneling an inexcusable amount of resources to themselves.

So? The argument is that mcdonalds stopped offering the "super size" option. Whats to stop fat people from just ordering 2x of a normal portion?

Nothing. Fat people will remain fat, whether you cry about it or not.

> spook me now?

wow, such a superior nihilistic intellectual.

I guess we should all just deal drugs and make the most money to buy the shiniest gold chain. That's all money should be spent on right? Thats what life is about?

Fuck services. Fuck society. Disregard other people. It's all just spooks.

You sound like a nigger.

I will live better because I will get free healthcare. Yo are just a greedy prick trying to dodge your social obligation.

you're not forced to pay if you dont have the money (e.g injured or retarded)

and if you have money, you'd be paying for it anyway, so whats the problem?

>social obligation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody owes you anything faggot.

And no you won't live better because you'll have to work HARDER and have a less chance of retiring.

Fucking idiot

>yeah the "international aid" goes straight into the local warlords pockets
You wish, a big part of it reaches the people, which you will see its even worse in your life time, the population explosion of Africa will make the refugee crisis look like a domestic dispute.

I will just lkve off disability.

If you are an american then you shouldnt have a problem anyway right? You pay for private healthcare...

The problem is, if you become disabled or lose your job, it could be a death sentence

I can rest assured, no matter if i lose my job or become injured, society will take care of me.

Public healthcare - win/win

private healthcare = win (if you never need it) lose if you do.

>Bitches about the government regulating food chains to improve public health
>Insults me by accusing me of wanting legalized drug dealing
Are you blind to irony?

Or, you know, just continue paying into public healthcare?

It's the same thing in the end.

Holy fuck read by infographic you gigantic idiot.

Usa doesn't have private healthcare.
That's WHY is so expensive

Yes because the entire economy can support people like you.

It's nothing close to the "same thing", it's much cheaper and it would allow actual medical innovation and technology.

You science hating leftist fuck

>yeah sounds resonable, hey everybody who wants free care come get it!
>But also if you want more then you specifically can pay for it
>thats gonna end up great
That's what happens in the UK though..

It's worked fine here for me.

I have taken advantage of public healthcare for many years, and now that i have a good job, i bought private healthcare just in case i need a faster or more luxurious service.

Whats the problem?

>free market
There is nothing free about the market. Those at the top grow, those at the bottom dive.

>You wish, a big part of it reaches the people, which you will see its even worse in your life time, the population explosion of Africa will make the refugee crisis look like a domestic dispute.

Yeah, because you've seen this first hand... right...

As a side note, borders should be closed. Immigration should be restricted to only valuable members of society (e.g teachers, cops, doctors, engineers)

>There is nothing free about the market. Those at the top grow, those at the bottom dive
This isn't fucking true at all.

Why ate you do mad that all the facts are not on your side
A free market benefits three poor and middle class overall.

Prices will constantly fall in a free market and this only benefits the poor.

Companies that fail to lower prices will die.

We need a free market now.

> regulating food chains

except its pointless because you can just buy 2x the portion???

>Usa doesn't have private healthcare.
>That's WHY is so expensive

wut? I thought murriflaps always had private?

In any case, whats your problem bud? You have healthcare and internet. Stfu.

That's not the point.

Read this shit you dumb fuck:

What is the point? You want food regulated to capsules? You want food to be rationed by the government?

Good post.

Dude im not reading that tl;dr amerifat butthurt

i have 2d grills to fap to

>What is the point?

The point is that you don't get tempted.

>get BTFO
>baaaawwww I'm not reading the shit that rekts my argument
Lmao

Do you need your diaper changed too?

user, private companies do not want to do what they say they do. Private healthcare do not want healthcare, they want money and that's it. If they aid with it, good, but if they don't, it doesn't matter. At any point that some papers land on their tables that they ought to make a decision between a more profitable solution or something that is less profitable or even involving loss of money that would be actually better for people's health, they would choose the first one. They'll advertise things that don't work, they'll block more efficient medication in favour of one that makes for a longer more expensive treatment, they are constantly studying ways to make their health plans cover less and make you spend more, while making it subtle enough for you to take them, they are lobbying with each other so they don't get hurt about some of these things and they'll block any attempt of "natural" or independent solutions and I don't mean mystical solutions, I mean virtually free solutions like jogging or not eating too much. To them, it is better that you do smoke and do supersize everything so that you can buy their things. Same logic works for other sectors as well.

THE RIGHT TO SUPERSIZE WILL NOT BE INFRINGED

The point is that if the taxpayers and government are the ones who take responsibility for your stupid choices then you shoudnt get angry when the privilege of making stupid choices is taken away from you unless you wanted to sound like a spoiled child.

it was far less tryannical and the people living in the colonies had reasonable control over their Governments.
of course the modern US Government is probably far worse then the Brit's ever were to us
Shame we're too lazy to fight back again for our liberty and Hillary will probably confiscate our guns soon so she can become ultimate dictator

>In any case, whats your problem bud? You have healthcare and internet. Stfu.

Why dont you respond to that instead of posting tl;dr copy-pasta

> privelege of making stupid choices

> you can't buy 100 fries, but you can buy 50 fries x 2

k

>why don't you respond to a no argument shitpost
Lmao

That is absolutely naive, user. Prices will constantly fall? And the companies will profit less from it, is that it?

You need to understand the consumer is not on par with the companies. And I'm not talking about the small grocery store at the corner, I'm talking about the supermarket chain that will open next to it and rape the grocery store. You seem to think that if they charge too much, they'll lose customers to the next company, but that doesn't account for hype and for how they manage this hype. People won't stop eating from McDonalds and 5 other fast food chains if they raise their prices to go eat at the small burger joint that they don't know of. Don't fall for that free market speech, user, seriously.

And don't get me wrong, I don't like strong governments, I understand what people complain about a strong State regulating things and so on. Just that this speech of diminishing it has nothing to do with a supposed freedom of the people. You'd trade a strong government by strong multinationals that will rule over what you eat, what you do, what information you have and so on, in much the same way, but without even the excuse of being elected.

Also this:

Its a precedent, you can't take the burgers away from fat fucking americans in one swing.

>Prices will constantly fall? And the companies will profit less from it, is that it?
If a competitor charges lower prices then people will get healthcare from that provider.

It's that simple.

It's doesn't matter what companies want, what matters is what consumers need.

>mcdonalds
People go to McDonald's because it's often CHEAPER than the mom and pop restaurant.
Idiot

Prices are constantly rising in the first place because of the government and central banks.

Prices would constantly go down as wages go up if we had a free market.

>If a competitor charges lower prices then people will get healthcare from that provider.
>It's that simple
If I have a good position at a company of this magnitude and say, a new healthcare provider offers a cheaper solution than mine, say a medicine, I can react in several different ways. One of them: I can lower my prices, unfortunately for me (as you say). But I also can advertise myself much more than that guy (I am bigger than him anyway), I can invest in producing evidence against that medicine and make people doubt its efficiency, I can support certain candidates that could pass bills that would help forbid or get in the way of distributing that medicine and help me instead, I can make a similar medicine "but with more vitamins!" and sell that as a much more secure solution because people know my company and if I don't have the power to do any of that, I can lobby with other companies until we have the power to overthrow it.

>People go to McDonald's because it's often CHEAPER than the mom and pop restaurant.
It's cheaper because they mass produce it, because the workers work like robots, because they can advertise on top of their lack of quality, they can put more salt in it to taste better and disguise its content and not worry about quality products.

You seem to be actually defending that people should choose McDonalds over mom and pop restaurant. That would not be better for anyone except McDonalds.

>One of them: I can lower my prices
Which companies tend to do.
Look at blockbuster.

>But I also can advertise myself much more than that guy
So? It might help a little bit, eventually the word will get out that your competitor is much cheaper than you. Especially in the information age.

>I can invest in producing evidence against that medicine and make people doubt its efficiency
This is why a free market would inevitably have reliably 3rd party testing agencies that compete against each other. The FDA wouldn't exist and firms like this would take their place.

>I can support certain candidates that could pass bills that would help forbid or get in the way of distributing that medicine and help me instead
Yes, that's called corporate fascism, literally the opposite of the free market. It's not free if it's controlled by a corporation or a corporation gets special favors.

>I can make a similar medicine "but with more vitamins!"
Sure and if it's actually better people would buy it.

A vast majority of people will still buy the cheaper one without "vitamins" though.

>I can lobby with other companies until we have the power to overthrow it.
Lobbying and bullshit is shit that is strongly forbidden in a free market, if it happens and laws are passed in corporate favor then it's not a free market by definition, it's a controlled market.

>It's cheaper because they mass produce it,
You think great healthcare advances wouldn't be mass produced?

>because the workers work like robots
So?
I hope they get replaced by actual robots so prices come down even more.

>because they can advertise on top of their lack of quality, they can put more salt in it to taste better and disguise its content and not worry about quality products.
So?
They provide food for millions of poor people.

>You seem defending that people should choose McDonalds over mom and pop restaurant.
Of course I am.
Many people also will.
I mean south park made fun of you people twice.

>Which companies tend to do.
>Look at blockbuster.
Blockbuster failed to adapt itself and launch something like Netflix, but the case is worse for small rent stores that wouldn't even be able to do so. The players may have changed, but not the game and the companies working on it now are bigger than Blockbuster ever was and even more in control of the content.

>eventually the word will get out that your competitor is much cheaper than you. Especially in the information age.
No, it wouldn't. They control information. There is nothing stopping them from buying television companies, and making robots sperg rumors online, and you know facebook algorhytms benefit larger companies. You would never even hear of said medicine, user. This is not something hypothetical either, it happends right now, look at how magical diets are sold.

>The FDA wouldn't exist and firms like this would take their place.
That much easier for them to pass whatever the hell they want. Just put a friend of yours in two firms, make them supposedly clash and both conclude you are great. Now not only you have free pass, but the illusion that it was a neutral decision.

>It's not free if it's controlled by a corporation or a corporation gets special favors.
I agree. And that's what would happen, it would inevitably be controlled by few corporations. Smaller corporations have no power to change that scenario. The government and those corporations are not separate, they fight the government, but they also undermine it from within.

>A vast majority of people will still buy the cheaper one without "vitamins" though.
Wishful thinking. No one would even know of that medicine, there is an outdoor saying the greatest one is from Bayer, no one would go to the cheaper unknonw company that doesn't have outdoors saying they are great. And if you do, you're a weirdo trusting alternative medicine.

cont

>then it's not a free market by definition, it's a controlled market.
Yes, but that's what I'm saying. There can be no free market, there can only be controlled market. Who is to forbid them from lobbying? A government? Themselves? Free market is something these big companies say for the people to support them, as if it would favour them.

>I hope they get replaced by actual robots so prices come down even more.
>They provide food for millions of poor people.
>Of course I am.
This is beyond ridiculous. Think of what you're saying.

>his fucking gf/wife that basically dictates everything he does

Was it Supersize or the tv show where he had to stop his experiment because his sperm cell count dropped SLIGHTLY

You're probably thinking of maricon. A Spanish word for faggot.

>free Obama care

You don't know what you're talking about.

But making people fat is a violation of the NAP. Do you want me shot?

No. Wrong.

McDonald's started all day breakfast and simplified their menu because they were dying. They're up from 80's and 90s because, duh, growth. Notice the lack of growth between 2011 and 2015. A corporation like that not growing at all is bad. The uptick at 2015 is them changing their menu, renovating restaurants to be more cafe/bistro like, changing prices, etc. Not to mention the while McCafe thing that started years ago helped too.

I'd be fine with cutting off the obese from all social welfare programs.
Let them die.
Fat people are mostly worthless.