What about the droid attack on the wookies?

What about the droid attack on the wookies?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mofference
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Table
youtu.be/FoVpSPXGCvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about it?

Well... Shouldn't we do something?!

>Well... Shouldn't we do something?!

How about we worry about spending all of our resources to find Grievous and finding the identity of the mysterious Sith Lord directing the CIS?

>no explanation given as to why the wookie system is important enough to send Yoda there

>What about the droid attack on the wookies?
It was aliens

What was his military end game? The war was for the most part at a stalemate. No side could kill the other because each side keeps shitting out droids/clones. A whole lot of Jedi died, but so did Dooku.

So he sent the Separatist leaders to Mustafar, but what was after that? Just keep moving from planet to planet, fighting an unless insurgency forever?

Forgot my pic.

Kek

He obviously didn't have one and was told to do it by Sidious.

*Han, the force and the jedi are real. My friend was Yoda, the leader of jedi*

>yfw you realize R2 was saying Vader was Luke's father, but he didn't realize what he was actually saying, so he pretended to understand his beeps

I KNOW THE HYPERDRIVE IS BROKE!!!!

Fuck, I never realized this until now.

JESUS

>you now realise Han didn't understand a word Chewie said

He was strictly in it for killing Jedi, Grievous is GOAT.

Why the fuck is he a hologram? Is he still sitting at home? There's an important meeting discussing intergalactic war and he couldn't be bothered to take a space taxi and fucking arrive on time?

What the FUCK is so important that he has to stay at home?

Nigger he could be off on any planet

He has good relations with with

a droid attack on the wookies can mean only one thing....

He was hanging around mygeeto

Bravo Lucas

Obviously, fucking this. He was probably on that snow world he was seen in the montage when he ate it because of Order 666.

also the wookies were based. the prequels never should have bothered with the whole planet though. did the clones leave the population alive? did most of them get slaughtered?
and none of you newfags better DARE bring up a fucking comic extended universe.

>none of you newfags better DARE bring up a fucking comic extended universe.
user I read a ton of the eu before the prequels came out.

Why exactly couldn't they afford to lose the Wookie system?

Chewbacca was the wookie to all this.

>user I read a ton of the eu before the prequels came out.
It probably didn't do you any good.

Things referenced from EU in prequels: Coruscant, Kashyyyk, Sith

That is all.

Wookies were funnier characters they ever had
If they could get them working

but it just fucks the movies up. every thread is "but the extended universe!!!!!"

Fucking pottery of the highest class

The system was relatively isolated as it was far from the central trade routes, although it was located close to a major route for the southwestern quadrant, and was home to an important Republic navigation and communication relay station.

I stopped reading them when I was 15. I'm just pointing out not everyone here is a newfag

Which were your favorite books? I most enjoyed Heir to the Empire and the X-Wing series. Otherwise, a bunch of shit I wouldn't have considered touching if it didn't have Star Wars on the title.

This post reminded me of the wookie from kotor, thanks user.

>losing your hardest hitters

I liked the zahn books and the tales from anthology novels. I also read the Jedi academy trilogy, truce at bakura, young jedi knights. Some others but i'd have to look back to see what they were.

Seems like any developed planet would be more valuable to the war cause for the purpose of funding.

I think attacking Grievous was a greater priority.

MAHAAAAAAH the communications. havealwaysbeeninterrupted, by aninVAsion. thereisa Nabboiansenator eLECted, by that same crisis, so Sheev Palpatine

Top kek
Here's a (You)

This post makes me angry.

what a daring synthesis

Sheev did nothing wrong.
The Jedi were completely incompetent and should have never gotten this much power in the first place.

thank you friend

That's how you lose a war user.

Why reddit user? I simply answered the question?

DARING
A
R
I
N
G

>Dark Side
>Mind trick Zaalbar into killing Mission

Fuck man. Why can't Bioware be good anymore?

Triple six's can mean only one thing.

Satan will invade.

I read it with James Gandolfini voice.

Hello m'darklord

I loved that game so much. I'm looking forward to seeing the upgraded version.

>CAN SOMEONE GET ME DOWN FROM HERE
>HELLOOOO?

>Nobody responds
That can only mean one thing.

The devil is an alien.

>Are you sweet talking me
>All that chit chat could only mean one thing

ISOLATION

kek

That feel when there is a backstory that everybody affraid to go to that tower because they have children so this guy was the only one without kids so he did it

this can only mean one thing

he had a slow terminal disease too

i can't even tell if this is real or not.

you can tell me anything about how the EU expanded a minor characters backstory and i'd believe it.

The guy has a 3000 word wookiepedia page

>Chewbacca makes fun of Obi-Wan in ANH when he departs after telling Luke the Force will always be with him

Man, Yoda must have Chewie with a bad impression of Jedi.

is that the wishmaster?

Is there anything that has no page in wookipedia about it?

Breast

"I don't care if you're built like an Askajian—nobody needs a chest plate that looks like it has its own gravity-well projectors."
―From the memoirs of female stormtrooper Isila Drutch[

Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism.

Biological role
"Mara can't exactly drop what she's doing either. She's feeding Ben."
―Luke Skywalker[

In some cultures, sentient females nursed their own young. This was true of both primitive planetary societies like Dathomir, where the warrior-women of the Singing Mountain Clan would feed their children even during solemn councils of war,[1] and high-tech interstellar civilization: Leia Organa Solo nursed her twins for some time[2] and Mara Jade Skywalker nursed her son Ben until he was a few months old.[3] Even Tenel Ka Djo, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, nursed her daughter Allana herself.

Alternative techniques of feeding infants did exist, as the TDL nanny droid could store up to two liters of milk internally.[5] Other sentient species retained strong breastfeeding traditions as well: female Wookiees had six breasts, which they used to nurse their litters of cubs.[6] Askajian females also had six breasts,[7] while Gran females had three.

Role in males

As male individuals were not biologically meant to nurse their offsprings, they sported much smaller breasts and produced no milk. Mandalore the Lesser (then a gladiator),[9] Aron Peacebringer (a planetary leader)[10], and Anakin Skywalker (in certain circumstances, such as on Nelvaan) would freely exhibit them. The males in primitive cultures would also go barechested in their young adulthood and childhood, such as the Nelvaanians.[11] Also, males would go barechested to allow freedom of mobility or body temperature, as exhibited by the Whiphid Jedi Master K'Kruhk,[12] Galen Marek while on Felucia,[13], the Korun leader Kar Vastor on Haruun Kal,[14] or Ki-Adi-Mundi when training in his youth.[15] Some males, such as Anakin Skywalker[16] and Corran Horn would also sleep barechested for comfort, though it should be noted that Horn undressed completely to sleep as opposed to simply going barechested.[17] Also, male breasts were usually not covered when the individual was in a bacta tank, as exhibited by Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn, or when tortured, as seen with Cade Skywalker. Medical examinations, such as those performed by the Kaminoans on their clones, were usually performed on barechested males. Men of various species, such as the Human Jariah Syn,[18] the Nautolan Kit Fisto, and a Quarren commander also swam barechested.[19] Exposing one's chest, also exhibited by Syn, was a part of preparing to make love.[

>numerous people worked on this page
Nukes need to fall already.

autism was a mistake

Cultural significance

In mainstream galactic society, breasts were normally kept covered.

Female patients in bacta tanks could have their breasts covered,[21] but in some cases they chose not to.[22] Leia Organa seemed unperturbed by the sight of Shen breastfeeding in public on Dathomir,[1] and Luke Skywalker was similarly unfazed when he encountered the Fallanassi adept Norika wearing only a sarong.[23]
Some Twi'lek dancers performed bare-breasted,[24] and Askajian females were prized as dancers and lingerie models because of their six-breasted physique.

Non-mammals with breasts

A number of females belonging to non-mammalian species were known to have had breasts, most notably the reptilian Falleen (though other sources indicated that the size and pigmentation of the spinal ridge were the main distinguishing feature of gender dimorphism in this species).[26]

T'ra Saa, who was a shape-shifting Neti—a sentient species of plants— had breasts in her pseudo-Human form.[27]
Rodian females also possessed breasts with functional mammary glands. Off-world females, however, would wear loose clothing in an attempt to disguise their gender. Some females did flaunt their physique if they knew it would work to their advantage.[

>tfw can't post skeet

It's from childhoods end

Oh my god, Lucas is a fucking hack.

#bibbleposting
get around it

>Galactic Civil war

Why can't the republic just let the trade federation go peacefully?

is this canon?

watched 2 episodes of this and missed out on the last few, never seen how it ended.

i really don't wanna watch a shit stream but damn, this was good.

shut the fuck up

Mostly, no.

holy shit

Wookie lives matter

an invasion of the Wookie planet can only mean one thing

Canon Version

Breast

Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species. During the Age of the Empire, Thane Kyrell's petulant older brother Dalven Kyrell disparaged Thane's friend Ciena Ree and suggested that his younger brother go after another girl who had breasts already. Enraged by Dalven's discourteous remarks, Thane punched him before being pulled apart by their parents Oris and Ganaire Kyrell.

Appearances

Since breasts reasonably appear in every piece of Star Wars media, this list only includes specific mentions of them.

Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Prairie-fowl breasts)
Lost Stars
Star Wars: Uprising

Can't believe I didn't catch this.

Tywin played the part well.

How did I miss this...

This isn't about the extended Universe, this is about the three prop hands who built the thing the guy is standing in.

One of them was told to get in it for filming, the one without kids was ordered up there.

>tfw not even RedLetterMedia noticed this

MY WIBBLE BIBBLE OF COURSE!

HAHA

MY WIBBLE BIBBLE!

HAHA

WIBBLE BIBBLE

thanks, I didn't know this

It was such a painfully forced scene already, most people weren't able to identify everything wrong with it even after multiple viewings.

Star wars fans, who are all sexless virgins know about breasts only from wookipedia page. It's like poetry.

H'nemthe was the homeworld of the H'nemthe species.

H'nemthe was a forested planet with three moons and home to a reptilian species also called H'nemthe. During the season of trine, all three of the planet's moons give off their light. On average, there were twenty H'nemthe males for every female—after mating, the male was gutted with the female's razor-sharp tongue. Virgin females were not often allowed to leave the planet, and were permitted to eat only fruits and vegetables. Plant life on H'nemthe included the carnivorous M'iiyoom, a white flower which bloomed during the season of trine.

The planet remained unaligned through much of its history. Eventually, the Galactic Alliance made diplomatic overtures to its government only shortly before the Second Corellian Insurrection.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mofference

>Grand Moffs meet together
>For a mofference
>in a socluded Mofference room
>on a moffship

poetry

>sexless virgins
well, duh

>I bid you all Dark Greetings!

>THICC

Shut the fuck up nigger.

It's a meme you dip.

yeah a retarded nigger meme

You just don't get Cred Forums culture.

Damning.

EY YO THIS SITH GOT CURVES THOOOO

I do but it doesn't mean i'm going to lower myself to using memes devised from nigger culture.

>EY YO THIS SITH GOT CURVES THOOOO
Kill yourself nigger.

If aliens had to reconstruct human civilization based solely on Wookieepedia, what would they come up with?

SIRTHEYVEGONETHROUGHTHEVENTALITIONSHAFT

EY YO THIS PASTY ASS CRACKA FINNA LOSE HE MIND LOOOOOOL

Miss what?

>I"m not a nigger but I play one on the internet.

BRUH THIS BBQ IN SANDALS AND SOCKS NIQQA FOUND ME OUT

IM FINNA DUCK BRUH

chairs and boobs

holy kek

yer mothers fat cunt

They're good for cheap slave labor and gladiatorial combat, duh.

Fuck the Wookies, they smell.

He wanted pantaloons.

Hehe, a dildo in Palpatine's dead arse.

Disruption.

BRAVA LUCAS

Not EU it was irl behind the scenes shit. The guy playing the Rebel dude had to get in the tower cause he was the only one without kids.

When they put this out in theaters in 3D my friend was so fucking stoned and he couldn't stop fucking laughing after this scene. It was so fucking loud too and lasted 15 minutes.

This picture made me cry from laughing

grow up

/thread

THICC

Kek

I saw the amazing spider man 2 with a drunk friend and during the scene where Gwen Stacy died he was laughing really loud and continued to laugh during the entirety of her funeral.

why wouldn't they just build it 3 ft tall and crop it?

I would attack your wookie with my droid.

why is sheev a PAWG ?

>communication break down? Its always means the same thing

>*Han, the force and the jedi are real. My friend was Yoda, the leader of jedi*
DELET THIS

>I have a great new idea for our base security
>What if instead of laser cannons, we just build a really tall pole, then stick one guy at the top of it... And give him a fucking spear!

>Did you know it was the senator from Alderaan that seconded the motion of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum that lead to the senator from Naboo Sheeb Palpatine to become the ruler of the empire that now has destroyed that same planet?
Funny isn't it?

> there is no evidence Chewie even knew Yoda's name
> there is no evidence Luke ever mentioned Yoda to anyone besides Ben
> there is no evidence Chewie saw Yoda even use the force at all or saw anyone use the force
> user is assuming that becauseYoda appears in the films he's "famous"

But jedis were famous, they appeared in the holonews all the time.

> there is no evidence Chewie even knew Yoda's name
>You don't know name of your friend

> there is no evidence Chewie saw Yoda even use the force at all or saw anyone use the force
>literally jumped and spinning 2 meters high and cut off two heads by lightsabers

Are you retarded?

>You don't know name of your friend
friend. where did you get this? looks to me like they met once

>literally jumped and spinning 2 meters high and cut off two heads by lightsabers
and how is that the Force?

>friend. where did you get this? looks to me like they met once

Yoda said to chewie "Good bye old friend"

he said that to the other wookie. Chewie's commander or whatever

kek

Luke, did i ever tell you about Jizz?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

no, rewatch the scene

>It's real

oh... no... oh God no

in know this sheev booty shit is low grade dannyboytbh spic level memery

but i've been laughing all morning at this shit

swiggity swooty

>mfw you're right

literally everything wrong with the prequel

have some more my famalam

DUDE

Luke, did i ever tell you about tables? A table was a piece of furniture that served several purposes, such as being used as a place to eat. Conferences and conversations could be held over a table. Tables were usually accompanied by chairs. Tables were common household items throughout the galaxy.
Tabales are a good friends.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Table
This wiki is a golden mine

i dont get it

Luke did I ever tell you about Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers? They were a jizz band founded by Evar Orbus, featuring Max Rebo, Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool, and Orbus himself. Their hits included "(That Joyous Night) I Ate My Mate".

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the H'nemthe? They're an alien species with beaks and horns that emit electromagnetic signals. For some reason their ratio of males to females is 20:1. For this reason they've developed a tradition where immediate after sexual intercourse the female disembowels the male with her razor-sharp tongue. They're good friends.

>Mara Jade will NEVER "feed" you

Why didn't Sheev just have an army of robots and clones? 1.2 million elite supersoldiers backed up with quadrillions of combat drones? They would've been good friends.

Too costly, also did you forget they are fucking shit in combat?

>Palpatine's behind it all!

Get out of here Ace

>Separatists try to gain political sympathy as victims of the Republic's bureaucracy
>Army is run by a mechanical monster who murders children and takes trophies of his victims

Real question is why does anyone need to be physically present when they cam all use remote holograms.

>Some say breasts are soft to the touch in real life but this wiki has yet to confirm this

I much prefer this implication. Greatly improves ALL the movies.

vast oil reserves

Star Wars was a mistake.

ERRECTION

The Phantom Menace was meant to be Jar Jar Binks, and he would be revealed to be an evil mastermind in episode 2. Unfortunately, Lucas pussied out after the backlash against Jar Jar and just introduced Cunt Dooku out of nowhere.

It was meant to be a dark side parallel to Yoda, and like Yoda when we first meet him we assume he is just a weird clown/retard but turns out to be a Jedi Master.

That's why Lucas was saying "Jar Jar's the key to all this" in the Episode 1 behind the scenes footage. Because he knew that was going to be the BIG reveal of this trilogy.

E

Yes we have all heard about that THEORY before.

Remember when luke just tugged on the bartenders shirt to get a drink in ANH? I always thought that was rude.

Yes me too.

WTF hate lucas now!

CIS? Putin?

Chawbacca met Yoda in the prequels.

In the original trilogy Han and chewie doesn't believe in the jedi or the force and mocks it.

>all these people didn't notice this

In the OT a lot of the characters seem skeptical about the force and the Jedi. But that makes no sense with the prequels where the Jedi Council was heavily involved with the government of the whole galaxy, and that was only like 19 years in the past.

That's just one

Lonely Gay

I don't know if this dips into material that isn't canon anymore, but the whole civil war was the final stage of a millennium long sith plan to overthrow the jedi, destroy their power structure, kill them all and take over the republic. To this end, they planned on working their way into power and saving up huge amounts of money so that the sith who came after the ones who began work on the plan would have resources and connections to rot the republic and disenfranchise enough groups to cause a civil war and seize political power in the midst of the crisis they engineered. Sheev wanted to kill as many Jedi as he could along the way and seize power along the way so he purposefully wanted to drag it out so that he could pass all the legislation he needed to make himself dictator for life. A war also had the nice feature of taking Jedi away from Coruscant where they may die during the war, but they definitely will eventually when he fires order 66, and the clones they're commanding suddenly kill them. Grievous' sudden surprise attack on Coruscant was probably a way to terrorise the Senate further into trusting his leadership and making himself a hero while killing Dooku, who had served his purpose as leader of the CIS and needed to die to end the war. Grievous and the CIS leadership also needed to die, and Sheev probably knew that the Jedi were on their way to kill him, and didn't mind if he bit the dust while moving the CIS leadership to an even more remote and vulnerable planet because his purpose had been fulfilled. His whole strategy during the war was to fight it to a stalemate until Sheev told him to lose.

Oh my fuck.

Special Edition sux

this only original

When the rebels attack the death star in the first film, why do they fly down that trench instead of firing directly into the hole from a distance?

Also, could their torpedoes turn at 90 degrees in flight and go into the hole as we see in the film? Or was that Luke or Obi-wan's ghost using the force to nudge the torpedo into the hole? If so, then the rebels' plan was never going to work.

GAR is literally a conscripted child army leaded by kidnappers.
From my point of view the republic is evil.

Star Wars is anti-logic, you can't think about it

What's the point of the spear?

It's an Antenna

If any enemy ships come in range, he can throw his spear at them.

>Christian tells atheist about the good news
>atheist still atheist

Imagine being the guy who got shot down by a spear
You'd be the laughing stock of the whole imperial navy

>"You know that protocol droid kinda sounds like the one I built when I was a child."

Fuck, you know what.

>Hey, Han, ask that Obi-Wan guy if he knew a guy named Yoda, he was a Jedi that I was friends with during the civil war

Then Obi-Wan can either be evasive, which would make his later orders for Luke to go find Yoda awkward, or it would spoil that plot event. Fuck, lucas, why.

>When the rebels attack the death star in the first film, why do they fly down that trench instead of firing directly into the hole from a distance?
Did you not notice that the fighters that stuck to the surface got destroyed until Luke and Wedge were the only ones left?

>Also, could their torpedoes turn at 90 degrees in flight and go into the hole as we see in the film?
They got sucked into the shaft

Wait a minute that doesn't make any sense. It's an exhaust port, so it should have blown the torpedoes away, not sucked them in.

but your mom's exhaust port sucks in plenty of loads

fuck you

I'm sure glad Ballsack head offhandedly mentioned how an entire planet was being invaded.

Does nobody write shit the fuck down?

>kanye

exhaust /= blow
You can have exhaust port that suck in air or blown it out or even both

>Boss Nass
>Nass is the german word for wet
>Boss Nass lives under water and is the ruler of the city

pure poetry
literal

>Goodbye Chewbaca, miss you I will.

Darth Vader building C3PO may be the stupidest idea ever

Let's settle this once and for all.

How long was Luke on Dagobah for?

Did he go back to Dagobah between TESB and ROTJ?

Like two weeks and no.

>Jedi spend the years from childhood to adulthood learning the ways of the force at an advanced academy in the largest city in the galaxy.
>Luke did it in a few weeks on some shithole swamp world with a hermit
B R A V O L U C A S

>shut the fuck up, ghost of pinhead larry

Joseph Joestar killed literal gods with like a month of training, I like the story of the naturally talented warrior cramming a lifetime of training into a few weeks.

Don't forget it took DIO months to learn how to stop time for 5 seconds and jotaro learn how to do it after watching DIO do it twice

It's true... all of it.

Jotaro stops time during the N'Doul fight and the D'arby fight.

>Jedi
>Kidnappers
CIS scum, parents volunteer their kids to the Order.

*Also this is why D'arby flips the fuck out, he realizes that Jotaro is stopping time and assumes his abilities are on par with Dio's even though Jotaro is doing it without realizing.

Palpatinesalway been know byisexcellence

He thought Sidious had an endgame. He didn't because it was all an elaborate setup.

But trying to argue that almost anything in the prequels makes sense is pointless

I like talking about Star Wars with people who aren't retarded.

Where the fuck was he that was so important?

What does it look like from the perspective of the Hologram people? Are they sitting in a big empty room like the Holodeck that creates the world around them?

DIO was also still getting used to Jonathan's body IIRC

Some snowy ass planet

In the original trilogy the Jedi were wandering Knights errant or ronin samurai that traveled the galaxy righting wrongs and the Force was about spirit and belief

It wasn't until the prequels where they became a monastic order of autistic virgins who sat around in their official headquarters on Coruskint training younglings for by making them swing lightsabers around in an official Yoda training Academy for 30 years, and the force became biological power levels

YES THANK YOU THIS 1000%

I hate how the Jedi are in the prequels. The mystery and feels around the Jedi and the Force in the OT are so amazing, and probably what got most kids hooked on Star Wars in the first place. Then it's as you said in the prequels and it just feels so wrong.

Mygeeto

I'm so glad that George Lucas told me if I ever wanted to be a Jedi when I grew up I had to be born with a certain amount of religion in my blood cells, and if I didn't have it, tough shit

also if I wanted to be a Jedi I had to completely abandon my family and never have sex or ever fall in love

>the death toll is catastrophic!

>not "the death poll"

Mygeeto. Mygeeto was the place where the Head of the Intergalactic Banking Clan did their work. Remember the dudes with the huge ass foreheads for the CIS? They were bankrolling the CIS. Also those buttplug-shaped ships that the CIS had on Geonosis that got blown up by the Republic Gunships were Banking Clan also.

In fairness, Anakin fell in love and had sex and he brought ruin upon all of them. You can see where they might have had a point.

>CIS
A shitlord?

Same reason companies don't just hold meetings on IRC. They're not fucking autists.

>GARY STUE

Then dont complain about Rey?

Him getting his dick wet didnt cause the fall of the Jedi, murdering kids and genociding them did.

Not trying to argue semantics at this point, but you can see how their intentions weren't entirely without reason.

In just saying, him being married and having sex had very little to actually do with his very obvious emotional and mental problems...

Of course not, but his fear of losing his family again, combined with his emotional and mental problems, exacerbated his poor decision making and brought ruin on the galaxy.

Well, the clones were already puppets of sheev. Whether Anakin was there for Order 66 or not..it would have happened regardless of who he had sex with

Because he had to hide his marriage and couldn't turn to any of his friends for help

That kind of repressive environment breeds psychopaths, it's amazing there weren't more fallen Jedi

Rey didn't have any training at all, idiot.

Really causes me to question my words and stimulates thought

looks like he's preparing to hit the dab bruh

Reminds me of that time Rey climbed a 24 meter pillar soaked in oil as a force training exercise during the month of instruction she received prior to fighting Kylo Ren.

Really makes me think.

>nigger nigger nigger nigger

Fuck off you literal underaged cunt.

Do you enjoy people on Cred Forums talking like babies and niggers? I don't.

Her memory was wiped..so she prob did and she has martial arts training of some sort living on her own

Thanks for the insult, faggot

NOT IN THE MOVIE

Show don't tell faggot

HE LITERALLY SAID
>miss you I will, chewbacca

And there were jedi literally on kasshik helping the wookies. Literally kys fucking prequel filth.

A DJ music disruption can only mean one thing
ONE DOLLAR LAP DANCES

>martial arts training
Such excellent training that a 55kg girl could beat up a group of guys/aliens. It's surprising she couldn't get a better job than scavenging shit. Potions guy should have employee her as an enforcer.

AY YO LOL this tbhwyf XDXDXDXD

>"Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend."

Nice try stealing that joke from another user

KEK

the meme has gone too far

Don't worry, Chewbaccaâ„¢ is a good friend.

>*Record scratch*

Its implied, you literally see her repressed memories. They are repressed

"I don't care what you smell you fucking furfag, get in there!"

How did Sheev get a transmission through if communication was disrupted?

Kill yourself faggot

Jesus. Somebody actually made that, how fucking embarrassing.

The midichlorians aren't the force

the midichlorians are what explain how some people can manipulate the force and how others can't

The trench provided some cover.

But thats actually sort of a valid point...

This isnt what the prequels say at all.

youtu.be/FoVpSPXGCvc

No one cared bout the Jeds and most people hated them because war kept popping up every time they left their space church

You're probably trolling but fuck it.
The communications disruption started during the transmission.

Im a different user who asked the question.

Most Jedi were trained from a toddler age where not loving and shit was drilled into them. Anakin never got that, so he kinda went off the deep end

Also he was never really trained to let go of anything, so he left his mom at 9, and p much grew up a manchild

I wish that Lucas could have directed and written better bc so much potential went to waste

I read the OP and cracked up.

The prequels are really something special.

Either way it's a pretty stupid question if you've seen the TPM.

well FUCK

meant for

Can we all just agree that the prequel trilogy from George Lucas is non-canon material?

Bibble manages to get a transmission all the way to Tattooine.

trolling again I see.

On the off chance that you're not, watch the fucking movie. They spell it out for you.

Holy shittt

Even Lucas dropped this from the other two prequels.

green thanos

Phat Ass White Guy

>Sheev mentioning Darth Plagoowus the Wise influencing the Midichlorians to create life in ep3

Lucas included them in the most pointless, in-your-face way possible just to spite audiences

Dialogue and acting would be excruciating to watch if not for Williams' score...

Its still canon..,

i liked that, small moment that showed he was a dumb fucking yokel with no class

Fuck off reddit.

>yeah, I knew Obi-Wan, he used to come into my 50s diner and always refuse a cup of jo and juice. Now seein' as I was an expert on bounty hunting equipment, it was only a matter of time before he came asking for good ol' Dexter. Sure, I knew all about them cloners over on kamino. Planet is a bitch to find in the phone book, but I was sweet on a girl there once. Anyway, you came to ask about his apprentice? This Anakin fella? Heard he became some sort of Darth Vader whatiscalled, killed a bunch of kids downtown. Yeah, I know something about that, lot of dead kids. Heard them degenerate clones helped. This is what happens when you havr open borders, things were different when Icwas growing up. They bring drugs, they bring crime. Some clones, I assume are good people. Obi Wan never picked up his tab though now that I remember. But he was a good friend.

Maybe Han didnt brought it up until then and chewy didn't had any idea but decided not to make a shitstorm

>Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes
KEK