"Why wouldn't I be able to stay? Is it because I'm overweight and not as attractive as those two? Is that it...

>"Why wouldn't I be able to stay? Is it because I'm overweight and not as attractive as those two? Is that it? Is that really the joke? Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

When do people start doing something interesting with this meme?

>I know you are but what am i?

I found the Battsposting version the funniest but no one has come up with anything original and funny

I guess they're just filling a quota for memeposting, then? I don't see the point, better to just do nothing.

Thats actually a good come back

To what?

The real humour lies in the fact that the collective autistic output of thousands of Cred Forums users hasn't yet found a way to make a proper comeback.

>a proper comeback
To what? Not-Jonah accusing himself of being too fat to be somewhere? Sounds like op doesn't need any help having his own conversation with himself.

what's this from?

gief link

the meme is complaining about the meme
t.memecomplainer

>its a "jew plays the victim" episode

To what thst bitch said

What bitch? You? What did you say about Jonah?

schooled xD

MUH HOLOCAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get why Cred Forums is so butthurt over this. It was banter

>pulls out Desert Eagle*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. What's wrong, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be su.. [accidentaly pulls the Trigger]...oh... oh shit, oh shit, oh shit i'm so sorry! oh my god!....OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, no, no stop i won't shoot again, no ...FUCK...

>''I'm rubber u're glue''

Americans can't handle banter

Nah, she insulted him a little bit.

She was just busting his balls a little bit, that's all.

Best one so far. Although I'd replace the last bit from "I won't shoot again" onward to him calling for help from the audience and begging them to call the cops.

this is the best comeback yet.

problem is that she'd never let him bust a nut on her

hello guys i am 12 and don'tknow whats going on, could someone link the vid pls? dnt bully or i'll tell dad

feel free to update it.

brad, leo and i would go to the jerk store together and you would leave

Pfft the french

>tell someone to fuck off
>haha jokes on you learn to handle the banter maaaan

>Jonah
>Fat as a whale

>"..... DELETE THIS!"
>Jonah gets up and runs to hide in subway

Well thats fine because i only Eat Freshâ„¢

>"Well, the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you."

>Jonah stands up
>Jonah lifts up his shirt which some sort of weapon is tucked in his pants
>Jonah pulls it out and he holds a sheathed katana in his right hand outward
>he puts his left hand behind him and pulls out a random fedora which he tips forward on his head
>Jonah teleports behind her
>as he unsheathes his katana he chuckles in her ear
>"pshh....nothin personnel....kid...."
>he strikes a cut so fast the viewers in the audience nor the ones watching at home can see it
>he teleports in from the camera
>as he slowly sheathes his katana the cameraman pans off and her body slides in half

>Who cares? You're their all-time best seller!

No, the real humor is faggots like you not getting the joke

>So is there a Subway anywhere nearby this imaginary sex hotel?

>"On what planet is that an appropriate thing to say? Not only are those men, my friends, in relationships but this is a live talk show. If the purpose of that statement was to humiliate me then you have succeeded. This interview is over."
>"Oh, and I'd recommend you stay away from any and all Subway restaurants in the future if you don't want your car impounded."

>It's fine, I probably wouldn't have sex with me either.
Then he spends the rest of the interview absent-mindedly staring into the void abd giving empty reactions till he goes back to his hotel room and commits suicide by swallowing a 30cm sub with extra bacon.

It's all funny and games till Jonah hill commits suicide because of this Cred Forums

this meme is starting to get traction

making me chuckle

keep pushing it bros, it can be the new heir to baneposting.

Fuckin kek

"You win this one, french reporter girl, but some day, not too far away, a bunch of autists from a chinesd website will come with the wittiest retort possible, a retort so ingenious and masterfully thought that you will feel all the shame and humilliation burning in your petite french chest. And on that day, the flag of Subway will cast its shadow over Europe and France shall know fear once again."

HE IS A KIKE

HE WILL SNIVEL HIS WAY

MAKE HER APOLOGIZE

THEN FUCK HER WITH HIS FATTY GREASY RATTY JEW BODY AND LEAVE HIS SUBHUMAN STENCH ON A QT WOMAN

HE IS A KIKE

THE ETERNAL KIKE

WILL WIN

EVIL EXISTS

Someone posts the pasta with the food analogies please

>SHE'S A FROG! SHE'S A FROG!

All joking aside what is was her fucking problem? It must have sucked so much dick to be in france and having to have a translator tell you what shes saying. Absolutely disgusting.

Imagine Jonah's personality in sheev's body

dew it!

"I told you the french were evil, Leo! They are trying to humilliate me!"

>SUBWAY! UNLIMIIITEED SUBWAAAY!

This disruption in Jonah's schedule can only mean one thing...

...meatball marinara

holy shit, he was drinking mountain dew with the subways

HOLY SHIT

ITS A PERFECT AMALGAM MEME

This exact post is also a meme that is dragged along the main meme.

That second part