Implying the first 3 RE movies aren't masterpieces

>implying the first 3 RE movies aren't masterpieces

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000170/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3288378/the-first-resident-evil-film-is-james-camerons-guilty-pleasure/
youtube.com/watch?v=q60r7qD1__0&index=4&list=PLA9FD18D1FEA0D23E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNNXecb6nA
youtube.com/watch?v=ubGmxdAJ6i8
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=79Sd4GtOXuI
dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only watched them for Milla Jovovich.

RE1 is a legit 9/10 film, don't give a fuck what anyone says.

The rest are trash but nevertheless fun trash

first one is great, i like the setting of the second one but the rest are unwatchable garbage

but they are user

>you will never watch Resident Evil for the first time
fbm

>First 3

You mean:

>First 2

First 3 minutes of the first movie, maybe.
All downhill after that.

3>5>4>2>1

What is the in-universe explanation for her continuing to wear that one pant leg?

Also, follow up question: Can her nipples be used as deadly weapons?

>passcuck thinks his opinion matters

You clearly have poor judgement.

it strengthens the dicks of all mankind
i love milla so much

All of them are trash, but Milla is hot, the badass female role suits her.

I was surprised to find out recently that Milla is only 40 years old. I thought she was 45 or so.

terrible terrible franchise. even the first one sucked and i saw that when i was like 13 and should have enjoyed it.

best girl

>13 and already a faggot

1st and 2nd are good. then came this mental power shit.

sorry.

i love 'em

more pls

gotta love Slavs

good taste confirmed

i will never understand why anyone would rate 2 above 3

>Paul William Scott Anderson makes millions directing trashy popcorn flicks while coming home to this every night
insanely jealous desu

have her dress up like an older woman so you can cocktease your audience

ikr

They were like generic action movies that had 0 atmosphere, 0 horror, action was a joke e.g substandard "pew pew" and flying kicks to zombies

I expected some sort of resemblance to the aesthetic of the videogames.. this film was a complete mess

on top of that every commentary and interview indicates that she has a 10/10 personality and is completely adorable

I was so bored watching extinction I fell asleep

i think the games are generic garbage so i never really cared

yeah she is just perfect

The first film does have atmosphere, and the director based most of the shots and angles on third-person survival horror games

Say what you want about the sequels but the original is excellent

Why does she make having a flat chest seem so appealing? It's the exact opposite of what I'm normally into.

imdb.com/name/nm0000170/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

>I think that's one of the only reasons God created celebrities. To help those who can't help themselves.

you must never watch kino if that bores you

Looking for a film similar to the first Resident Evil. With claustrophobic ambience, piercing violent soundtrack, labs and people who are trapped in it. I've already seen Assault On Precint 13.

I didnt play the games either and idk if youre being ironic but this film was autism level of bad.

nice trips god.
she is so pretty but how did she not cut that mole off of her head? i had one on my foot i cut off when i was 9.

big boobs are nice but if you think they're essential you're a tasteless neanderthal faggot

Also big-breasted, big-booty women tend to have shit tier legs and feet because of all that extra body fat

cube and maybe event horizon

people say last shift is good but i didnt care for it.

where can i stream resident kino?

Because God told her not to?

Up your ass.

>they cloned Milla in the movies and in real life
POTTERY

xD

download it
you wouldn't watch milla in low quality

trying, but can't find a decent rip of the first one on my pleb sites

It's a fun, well-made action movie with a good cast. Not liking it just because it's a bit cheesy, that's autism

I've seen those 3. Event Horizon is excellent but it's a shame that we will never see the original cut. Also EH had this strange cold atmosphere in the same style of the first RE film that I love. Cube was OK for me(I prefer Elevated, a short also directed by Vicenzo Natali). Last Shift was kinda meh for me although it has a promising first half. Thanks for the recs anyway!

sorry :/

maybe pulse if you dont mind j horror?

If you like Event Horizon then check out Pandorum and Infini

I'll check Pulse. Thanks!

i liked 3 the most

For all of you who like the first Resident Evil movie you should definitely check Death Machine.

Pandorum is excellent. I'll check Infini.

I like her small tits giant hard nipples combo.

>Brad Dourif
I'm in

He is fucking great in that movie so enjoy.

First one had a really nice atmosphere and was just a solid zombie movie with an extra ooga-booga monster thrown in.

They just went all kinds of random with the next bunch of movies.

there was this interview where she was joking about having 'no tits'
i love her

this. i don't get how those movies are so badly received, i like them a lot

Doom

can't believe people are literally dying filming the next one

Everybody dies. not everyone truly lives.

this one, i liked it.

Daily remainder that the first Resident Evil movie is Jim Cameron's guilty pleasure.
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3288378/the-first-resident-evil-film-is-james-camerons-guilty-pleasure/

The fisrt one was actually the only decent among them, so i don't get what so shamefull about loving it. But the rest of them on the other hand... let me put it this way: if you liked it you should probably end your life.

>adapt horror series
>insert Mary Sue
>make it into an action series
Fuck these movies.

This. The reason why Michelle Rodriguez is in Avatar.

makes sense considering it's 'Aliens' but with zombies

I prefer it over Aliens desu

>Leon and Co. can get bitten a million times and never turn
>call Alice a Mary Sue

TFW Paul Anderson went lazy with Alien Vs Predator replicating scenes from Resident Evil 1.

that's actually fucking amazing
it shows that they are still doing real things there instead of just filming on faggot green screen

give the dead guy an oscar

>muh vidya
literally who cares

first one is kino, I thought the 2nd was a piece of shit and deleted it, still need to rewatch the rest

REEEEEEEEEEE

But no, the first RE movie was excellent. Saw the second and dropped the entire series. It went from spooky survivor horror with spooky monsters that rarely made an appearance to full blown action zombie apocalypse with shit everywhere being a threat and those aren't fun.

The series didn't even get amazing until part 4

The second one was the worst one, 3 was really cool visually

The last few have been batshit insane and thats what makes them so fun

the constant "watch us use 3D effects" in 4 & 5 was so annoying, especially when you see them in 2D.

annoyingly awesome

>Infini

Real name or just some shit like that candlejack mem

Movies tend to be so uninspired. The same shots, the same cliches, the same choreography over and over again.

Can you honestly say you've ever seen anything like THIS happen onscreen before?

kek I've seen them, remember that douche being terrible

are you being ironic nigga, that's the coolest scene I ever saw, do you mind if I save it?

First one is a 5/10 or 6/10. Not bad but not good either. The rest of them are absolutely terrible. I'll forever be salty that the studio passed up on George A. Romero's script and instead hired that fucking hack Paul W. S. Anderson.

I watched the first 4 or 5 and I still have no clue what's going on. I couldn't tell you what the story is.

THIS 9000 times
3D is fucking cancer and is killing potentially good movies

>ok lets include another scene with le ebin 3D effects xD

Maybe I didn't articulate it well enough. I'm setting Resident Evil apart from every other PG-13 CGI action movie ever made

There's inspiration there, even if it's a retard's inspiration like something from Tommy Wiseau

> passed up on George A. Romero's script
Wasn't his script garbage tho?

lmfao i remember that me-

I've never read it but it couldn't have been worse than Paul's script. The studio thought it was shit but it's common knowledge that studios are full of drooling retards.

You make very confusing statements, I don't know what you're talking about, but Milla is cute

>being too poor to buy a 3D tv

A wealthy but bored trophy wife slips and falls in the shower, cracking her skull. She slips into a coma where she imagines herself as a superpowered survivor in a postapocalyptic wasteland that was created after an army of zombies somehow escaped from her own house's basement and her husband's boss becomes the demon emperor of the world.

Her fantasies include recurring characters who come back in spite of dying gruesomely before her eyes - including her re-imagining her timid best friend as a badass Latina soldier - but the most strongly recurrent theme is her desire for a daughter, an "other" to protect and provide for instead of leading a strictly selfish, hedonistic existence.

I think it's fine when 3D is used to give the film the illusion of more depth, that's pretty cool.

However the
>SHIT IS FLYING OUT OF THE SCREEN WATCH OUT AUDIENCE HAHA GOTCHA
that is definitely cancer

>3D
the most retarded fad of the century, isn't it fucking dead yet?

>buying a 3D TV
>2016
Top kek, that fad died years ago.

I don't like 3D enough to buy one, no point in spending extra money on a feature I might use a handful of times a year

Even when I was a kid I knew they were shit.

fair enough

Me too. Even when I was a dumb 13 year old I knew that 1 is a guilty pleasure and the rest are inexcusably bad.

i remember watching some old married with children episode and she appeared as hot girl #15 or something.
That's like late 80s, and she's made it all these years looking good, truly an international treasure

I remember that episode

what a slut

>You make very confusing statements, I don't know what you're talking about
That an orangutan dabbing at a canvas can have more artistic value and more "soul" than a market tested, designed by committee graphic design.

With the newest JJ Abrams or Marvel tripe you already know everything you're going to see but in a Resident Evil movie you can never guess how retarded it's going to get

I was a big fan of the RE games, and those games made me interested in old zombie/horror movies. I had already rented a shitload of old horror movies by the time the first RE movie came out, so I guess I was setting myself up for disappointment when my young mind started comparing RE to the Return of the Living Dead series or the George Romero movies.

Still, Return of the Living Dead III is a better RE movie than any of the RE movies.

>that ending scene where she's only wearing a sheet of paper
>when she falls off the bed and flashes her vag at the camera Milla yells on the commentary track "QUICK, PAUSE IT RIGHT HERE" while an audibly drunk Michelle Rodriguez snorts and giggles

guys come on, in my twenties when most of these were released and was glad to download 'em and watch em, they're fun movies

are you saying RE is good or not? Language shouldn't be this hard

>Even when I was a kid I fell for memes and other people's opinion

they're not artfilmclassickmasterkinos, but for action movies pretty great, better than the most.
you shouldn't compare it to the videogames though. Gamers can argue that it's not 1:1 adaptation, but at least it stands for its own as a movie. Not like the other vidya adaptations, that fail to be a good adaptation AND fail to be an enjoyable movie.

RE is good and better than the most zombi crap. (Not only because Milla)

nice, gotta watch that commentary

one of the comfiest commentary tracks of all time

They're fun to laugh at but that's it, senpai. Well, the first one has some legitimately enjoyable moments but the rest are pure trash. The biggest problem is Alice is an invincible Mary Sue so there's no tension.

I wish there were more zombie movies like this. I love the idea of rebuilding civilization around more than dealing with the outbreak.

Nah, like I said, when I was a kid I compared it to other b-zombie movies and it was still lacking. There's hardly any gore, the zombies look like shit, and the monster barely kills anyone. I watched it recently too, and it still doesn't hold my attention because there's really nothing I find interesting going on.

>pure trash
are you saying my opinion is trash? you ruffian scoundrel, let's take this outside, I'll have a go at you with my handshoe

>>Even when I was a kid I fell for memes and other people's opinion
Nice baseless assumption. I didn't browse Cred Forums or any other message boards when I first watched the Resident Evil movies. I didn't even know they were critically panned. I watched them with a completely open mind and thought "this is pretty dumb."

I look at these movies and I can't help but think a guy died to make it. Plus a woman lost her arm and had her face degloved. Just for Resident Evil.

*Forgot to mention that 75% of the special forces guys get killed by a fucking laser, which is the exact moment in the movie where I said in the theater "this is lame".

They're trash.

Underrated zombie movie. It isn't anywhere near as good as Romero's first three zombie movies but it's far better than Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

no, you XD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Saw it at a drive in, it was a double-feature with Night of the Living Dead 1990. I thought it was great at the time.

Watching it at home a few years ago, the movie is definitely lazier than Romero's other films.

>the movie is definitely lazier than Romero's other films.
Have you seen Diary or Survival?

Because the old man has jumped the fucking shark

"Land" seemed to scream "this is the very last ounce of talent I'll ever have, enjoy it"

I love the first movie but I agree on the sequels. In Apocalypse, the original script had a scene where Jill Valentine takes down zombie dogs in an badass way. Paul Anderson thought it took too much attention away from his wife, so he re-wrote it so that Jill is the damsel-in-distress and Alice has to save her while looking real cool and completely overshadowing her. Who knows what other shit got changed

It's the reason Sienna Guillory didn't return for Extinction, because she was originally misled to believe her character would have a bigger role.

Steven? Why are you not mentioning all your other credentials?

It's about a 7/10. Good but not great. If it had been his final zombie movie it probably would've garnered a lot more respect by now but sadly he then made the mediocre Diary of the Dead and the terrible Survival of the Dead.

Well then we know how they got her back for Retribution

I did actually, and I didn't count them as Romero movies because they are so dissimilar from all of his other films that I didn't immediate make the mental connection between them and George Romero.

When I was young I used to wonder "Why do men pay thousands of dollars for women in latex catsuits to beat them up"

Now I finally understand

I read that Milla got pissed at him when he took Alice's powers away, even after he explained why. The Resident Evil movie series is like a teenage girl's fanfiction.

Isn't she a little on the young side here?

Why are the zombies running...?

first thing that came to mind when I saw it was LS Models

Too bad they weren't around back then amirite?

>this is a 40 year old Eastern European woman who gave birth twice and smokes constantly
how

i want her so bad.......

QUICK

EVERYBODY POST YOU'RE FAVOURITE TRACKS FROM THE SERIES

youtube.com/watch?v=q60r7qD1__0&index=4&list=PLA9FD18D1FEA0D23E

RE 4's soundtrack was GOAT

Milla Jovovich is my ideal woman and it kills me to know I will never have sex with her

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNNXecb6nA

I heard she quit the cigarettes but still loves the weed

>ywn get stoned with Milla

Ukrainians are the most powerful race in the world. I'm only half and I still get carded for smokes if I don't have a beard and it's a nice full thick beard and I'm 34 years old. You have to look close to see the few stray gray hairs at my temples to even guess that I'm my age.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubGmxdAJ6i8

>they think the movie's over and they're driving to safety across the tundra
>A FUCKING SUBMARINE POPS OUT OF THE ICE
>1:24 kicks in

It was a great callback to too. Both times that song plays in the movie it's to herald Alice getting her asshole stomped in by Jill.

me i'm thinking there could be other ukranian qts a bit like her
don't let your dreams be dreams

Ukrainian girls are god tier to be frank with you family.

I think Milla Jovovich is literally better looking now than she was when she was young

Am I retarded?

P.S. I also prefer present day Julia Louise Dreyfus to Seinfeld-era Elaine

>not posting Sienna

She has aged gracefully, let's leave it at that Luc Besson beat that pussy up like it was cookie dough

That opening scene was pretty fucking cool.

The only thing I didnt like was they then showed everything moving forward, at like double speed.

Would have been better if they'd just done the slow mo, backwards stuff, then just started the film.

>have a promising start to your career with Event Horizon
>become a hack director who's derided by everyone like a low-rent Michael Bay
>spend the rest of your life alternating between making movies with Milla Jovovich and making babies with Milla Jovovich
Was it worth it?

Drefyus looks way hotter now than she did in the nineties, but I think Milla peaked in the early-to-mid 00's

She's still hot but nevertheless past her prime IMO

Yes. Yes it was.

>Am I retarded?

About Jovovich? Yeah, of course.

But Julia Louise Dreyfus looks a hundred better without that 90's jew hair. She's also much richer.

>>have a promising start to your career with Event Horizon
nope

>>spend the rest of your life
She's going to leave him after the RE series ends. She has a habit of dating the person in charge or a lead role, then dumping them once the series is over.

Why would you even need to ask?

With all his money and his perfect wife I doubt he gives a shit what critics and film snobs think of him

>But Julia Louise Dreyfus looks a hundred better without that 90's jew hair.

I..I like that hair. She'd have to be bald for me to not like her hairstyles though

Dude should wear a bra, holy shit.

Romero is a shit director and story teller. He had three good movies in him and that was all. If you need any proof of this just watch any movie he's made in the past 20 years.

sounds like a perfect life

>Night of the Living Dead
>Dawn of the Dead
>Day of the Dead
>Creepshow
I count four good movies

>Night
>Dawn
>Day
>Martin
>Creepshow
>The Crazies

He had a good run.

>>Romero is a shit director and story teller. He had three good movies in him and that was all.
>Night of the Living Dead
>The Crazies
>Martin
>Dawn of the Dead
>Creepshow
>Day of the Dead
Nah, George had some genuine talent.
>If you need any proof of this just watch any movie he's made in the past 20 years.
That's retarded and you know it. Tons of amazing directors become shit once they get old. John Carpenter, Brian De Palma and many other great directors haven't made a good film in many years.

almost, but no.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc

Scorcese hasn't made a good film since Bringing Out The Dead.

No, it's really called that

>look it up
>that movie's from three years before Gangs of New York
fuck you

I disagree. Scorsese is the only ancient director that I still have faith in. The Wolf of Wall Street and The Departed are great.

He made five masterpieces and a couple of solid movies. He's very talented. He's also underrated since there are so many plebs like you who think Night, Dawn and Day are his only good movies.

Creepshow is his magnum opus

this is not up for debate

qt spotted

Such a bummer

>that part where Raimi passes over the other side of the window as Milla stares and he screams NIGGER out of nowhere and the sound effect of suspense gets loud

So waifu threads are allowed as long as they are identical to boys with their lack of tits, ass, and any distinguishing female features so as to not trigger the tumblr mods?

There is legit discussion about her movies in this thread you butthurt January Jones worshipping shitlicker.

Here comes tumblr

If you watch it with the sound off it becomes pure kino

Yeah fall back on whatever boogeyman you can think of because your asshole got blown out, you pathetic morsel.

Absolute kinôgräfìã

seriously though, this actually does look fucking great, love that zoom out at the end.

Retribution is the most underrated film in the series

It's really good when you view it as an over-the-top parody of RE1

>tfw she was only 13 in this

Didn't go out like a bitch though lol

jesus

se

>Ukrainians
No such thing.

Why is Barry asian ?

So what, he still has like four (4) kids with her, his mission is complete.

That's Ada, dumbass

Wouldn't the explosion destroy whatever the rope was tied to?

how old was bud and kelly?

that guy is in no way burly enough to play Barry.

He doesn't even carry a Python, what a waste.

>He doesn't even carry a Python
That's not one in ?

also he got her while she was still in her prime, so whichever man she hooks next will get the shorter end of the stick.

Meanwhile he can go find someone younger to warm his bed

>ywn see Jason Isaacs as William Birkin

why even live

spoke too soon, guess I misremembered.

He's still not bearmode enough though.

Ask John McClane that question.

Kelly was 22, Bud was 19

where the fuck do you think you are?

Definitely not Hollywood.

I'm in Ukraine where it is flooded w/ girls like her. It's a paradise for Americans.

"Extinction" was the only good RE movie. Better sets and costumes, post apocalyptic Nevada, Alice in short shorts, riding a motorcycle and dual wielding kukri knives, fucking telekinesis because why the fuck not.

Paul W.S. Anderson doesn't have a single good movie in him, and yet he's made a few dozen.

BORDERLINE EXPERIMENTAL

>it's a glorified bloggers are the ultimate arbiters of what is good and what isn't episode

was gona post this. around the same time she was in a tiny show called Parker Lews Can't Lose.

I remember that, it was basically Ferris Bueller: The Series

fun show

WHY DOES SHE FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

i liked pandorum and event horizon, and maybe the first resident evil movie. still pretty bad for his career.

>ooh twat-shot

I ain't give a shit what anyone thinks, I'll defend "Alien vs Predator" to my last breath.

They're enjoyable shitty schlock but qt Milla keeps me coming back. Pretty hype for the final chapter desu.

>Event Horizon
>that low

Why does anyone take RT serious at all again?

>[Rich Evans laughter continues]

youtube.com/watch?v=79Sd4GtOXuI
People died to make this garbage

It was decent and more faithful to the first game for sure. I don't think they introduced any new characters - no Mary Sue director's wife insert, that's for sure. Jill was the main character. Rebecca might have been absent but it's been a while since I read it.

It had some silly shit like Chris being her jobless Native American boyfriend unrelated to STARS that showed up at the end to do something Native American related and guide them to safety.

It did however feature better dialogue, better action set pieces, much more Wesker (Captain Wesker, that is, not evil Matrix Wesker) and other STARS members. Plant 42, giant spiders, and the same basic structure of the game, including a Nemesis killing Wesker ending and helicopter escape before a nuke drop.

It's worth reading if you're an RE1 fan. It clearly would have made a better movie:

dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html

Had a huge crush on her ever since Fifth Element.

Her laugh's awesome.

She was actually on the cover of High Times in 1994...

That sounds infinitely better than what we actually got.

>just...like...us

is there a single PC room in slavland that doesn't look so fucking slav?

>dat CRT with soda cans on them

ah the good ol' days

Soldier is legit great proof he is a solid director that knows how to stage a nice shot and get the best of out of his actors.

It's a shame he slums it so hard now. I understand why he does it but it's still a shame.

she wasn't his wife or even his girlfriend at the time, RE1 is when they met

In the first film she isn't even really a mary sue, just a kung-fu fighting action heroine character like Xena or Max Guevara. When they have her super-powers in the sequel, then she became a mary sue

where is she even, some kid's room?

Make your case then. What redeeming factors could AvP have?

I'm going to go synchronize my swatch

How the fuck is that scientist guy back I thought he was sliced and diced

>Wesker manages to pull his bloody arm free. He rushes to a computer console and types a request for the "T"-virus.
>BARRY: Get under a desk, man. I'm gonna feed this thing a pineapple.
>Barry pulls a GRENADE from his belt.
>WESKER: NO! It might damage the system! I've got to get this data!
>Wesker's M-16 has been lying, where he left it, on the console. He picks it up.
>BARRY: Forget it. Bullets don't work!
>Barry is about to pull the pin on the grenade when Wesker triggers off A BURST...into BARRY'S GUT!
>WESKER: They seem to work just fine.
>Barry is BLASTED across the lab.
>The Tyrant makes its first quick move... making us appreciate how fast and powerful it really is. It swipes at Barry's body as it flies through the air, catching it in it's steel claw. We hears BONES SNAP as Barry goes limp.
>WESKER (cont.) That's it. Take a little lunch break, Mr. "T". I just need a few more seconds.

I forgot how hammy the dialogue is but it still would have been interesting as fuck to see.

Dude looks like Downs-Syndrome Tim Allen

it was a cool show. underrated when you consider shit like Saved by The Bell was airing concurrently.

i didn't like 2's blurry slow zombie shots. Other than that, i like all the RE movies

This is 1000% better than Anderson's. It almost feels like the game.

It's one of the most 90s shows I can think of. Fox sunday nights used to be awesome.
Plus I can't think of too many high school shows from that time that were not preachy or overly dramatic.

fucking Christ, how tall is Bud

5'11"

saved.

4 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 2

>was literally "I don't even know this kid"

nah

1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 > 5 > 2 > 4

>only Alice, Claire and Wesker survive the battle in Washington
>Jill, Ada, Leon and Becky all died offscreen between movies

Is this for real?

I watched this like 3 times thinking it wasn't looping, I was wondering how long this thing was going on for.

So fucking underrated

Literally Hegre-Art material.

>Featured this cutie in her prime.

Mindless action movie that was my first simultaneous introduction to both the "Alien" and "Predator" franchises.

>Delivered on the brutal and gory fights. I guess because neither the Yajuta and the Xenomorph are human, violence against them does't matter?

> Got my dad (who's now dead), to see it with me, so that's a fun little memory.

>Teased a human-Yajuta romance.

I'll give ya credit on the Dad front, but he did a bad job if he didn't show you standalone Predator and Alien when you were a kid
>tfw bro'd out with Dad watching Terminator, Predator, Alien, Commando, and a shit ton of other Bro-tier movies

No.

There was also a actual ferris bueller show, not as good as parker lewis though