RIGHT, I'M SICK OF ALL THESE BLOODY RACISTS VOTING UKIP!!!!!

RIGHT, I'M SICK OF ALL THESE BLOODY RACISTS VOTING UKIP!!!!!

Stay triggered, racist

FUCK THE RACISTS AND FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT

I seen his Good News show once and one of the jokes was literally "here's something a UKIP supporter said...isn't that wild?".

No punchline. No riff on what the mongrel said. He literally showed a clip, then repeated it in front of the audience, got a lot of laughs, then moved on. I couldn't believe the "shitposting" on here was true

Is there any greater hack working in British comedy?

Aye.

HOLY FUCK THAT DUMB UNFUNNY CUNT

>He literally showed a clip, then repeated it in front of the audience, got a lot of laughs, then moved on
That's literally the whole show, every time.

Right, i'm sick of all these bloody racist trump supporters across the pond! They're all bloody xenophobic prats who hate muslims and think all mexicans are racists! I'm honestly scared for my mate achmed who's an american muslim!

Liberal "comedy"

*think all mexicans are RAPISTS

I love how pro-PC the anti-PC brigade when they're on the receiving end of the comedy.

IT'S POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE *bog eye scans the room* MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

GET RID OF THEM!

You can always see her lips moving

Didn't the leader of UKIP get beaten up for being wasted or something? Fucking embarrasment of a party lmao

>Cut to Howard's gurning, ADD head as he starts to talk
>"But not everyone's happy with the way the country's going"
>Cut to clip of man outside polling station: "I voted for XYZ because he is the only one advocating tighter immigration controls"
>Cut back to studio, close-up of Howard's face, mouth open in a wide smirk. He is shocked. There is a deathly silence in the studio.
>"Let's just hear that again"
>Clip plays again. "immigration controls"
>Howard smirks and bellows "it's alright mate, don't believe everything you read in.."
>audience members lean forward in their seats
>"...the DAILY EXPRESS!?"
>Audience erupts into uproarious laughter. One man laughs so hard he rolls forward and wallops his head of the seat in front of him.
>IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT GONNA EAT YOUR SWANS AND STEAL YOUR DAUGHTER, MATE
>Several audience members spontaneously combust
>"SERIOUSLY MATE? IMMIGRATION CONTROLS!"
>The studio's foundations shake with the sheer volume of laughter. Five hearts give out under the strain.
>"ME NAN WAS AN IMMIGRANT, YOU WANNA THROW HER OUT TOO? YOU HAVEN'T TASTED HER LEMON MERINGUE MATE"
>A crack of lightning splits the studio in twain as Russell Howard ascends a stair made of clouds to return to his home in the heavens

>IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT GONNA EAT YOUR SWANS AND STEAL YOUR DAUGHTER, MATE
Oh God... I actually heard that in his weird fake shouty voice.

taxpayers pay for this cretin.

not when she's wearing pants

She always seems like one fuck up away from a monumental public eakdown.

jesus how do you get man boobs like that

By not calming his tits.

BERNOUTS, YOU BETTER VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!!!

His first stand up DVD was fucking hysterical, and he was good on mock the week.

Now his good news show is literally: Play a relatively funny clip. Repeat the exact dialogue using synonyms and look super proud whilst the crowd ejaculates.

TV CLIP: A woman was found naked in a bear park!
Russell: IM JUST OFF TO SHAG WINNIE THE POOH

LMAO LMAO 10/10 BASED RUSSEL.
Wonkey eyed cunt. I'd bang him out mates.

>calling bad jokes bad is somehow "pro-PC"

>His first stand up DVD was fucking hysterical
Was it though, was it really?

I like her, she's pretty funny

He does do that a lot, but
is exaggerating