Can we discuss Jessica Biels body of work?

Can we discuss Jessica Biels body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xzDj-XOX2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you trying to coattail on the Scarjo thread, juranoid

how bout we just discuss her body ;-)

Pretty generic desu

hang yourself iFaggot

Sometimes I wonder why actresses no longer make music video appearances.

Yes, very good thread. Very good thread indeed.

>Sometimes I wonder why actresses no longer make music video appearances.
Nigger they still do all the time

They might do, nobody watches music videos anymore

Biel detected

Hang yourself iFaggot

>image.jpg

Alexandra Daddario > Jessica Biel

>Massive Attack

literally nobody has given a shit about this band since Mezzanine

fucking based costume designers

>literally nobody has given a shit about this band
fixed

Yeah and?

Hang yourself iFaggot

They had a cool album in 2010, feels like yesterday

Bridget Regan >>>> everything else

>image.jpg

Someone should start a Daddario thread too

post more for research

Agreed

>whynotboth.jpg

turns out they did 3 minutes before I posted
spoopy

Im gonna go buy beer and do some shitposting

Yeah, tired to see those 5'7 girls with chubby/athletic body all around the street

enjoy user

don't let the moose eat you juranoid

>computer recreate the set of this video pls

anyone here into extreme femdom?

who would want a biel femdom roleplay

what movie this be?

An exemplary piece of musicvideokino

youtube.com/watch?v=2xzDj-XOX2U

thanks, brother

>mummy will never catch her little boy masturbating one day and use it as an excuse to turn you into her feminised sissy daughter that she always dreamed of
>she will never start you on hormones before puberty really kicks in to make you completely cute and passable
>she will never keep you locked in chastity permanently because "girlies don't have cocks, they have clitties"
>she will never teach you how to put on makeup, grow and style your hair, pick out girly outfits, flirt with boys, walk and talk like a lady or be seen and not heard
>she will never buy you lingerie and make you sleep in her bed, spooning you all night
>she will never gently play with your sensitive, budding breasts
>she will never tell you one night that if you're going to be a girl, you need to learn how girls make love, and proceed to take your virginity with her big black strapon, softly cooing in your ear, whispering encouragement to you: "that's it sweetheart, mummy's so proud of you, I know it hurts but you'll love it I promise, there there sweetie, you're taking mummy's cock so well"
>she will never make you cum, after years of chastity and denial, purely through hitting your special spot inside, making you scream the sissiest scream you've ever made
>she will never tell you the next morning that your feminisation will be taken to a new level, and you will never tell her that you're ready, and you want to be a good girly sissy
>she will never take you to get a set of beautiful, full breasts from a surgeon at 17
>she will never take you to get your useless balls removed at 18, leaving you with only a limp, tiny, sissy clitty between your legs that can't get hard ever again and can only cum through making love with your pussy
>she will never introduce you to her boyfriend, a handsome, muscly black man with a massive cock
>she will never tell you that you aren't her daughter anymore, or her son, but rather you are both his girls to serve him and love him as his wives forever

That's...extreme

Disgusting white trash trailer park girl.

don't tell me you aren't at least a little turned on

; ^ )

Jesus, that's rude.

i want biel to grasp my hips and pound my bhole!!!

W E W
E
W

being pegged is the most amazing feeling

>biel doing all of this

tell me more jessica!

youd love the sensation, lube you up plenty and ill slide it right in. hope youre ready for 7 inches.

>7
but that's genuinely over twice as big as I am, mistress biel is a cruel goddess

thats the least youre going to take. eventually going to have you taking 12.

help Biel to choose a chocolate, user

which kinofilm is this?

whatever would be easiest for her to push up her butthole and then shit out into my mouth

Problem Texan 2

same as the OP

is there enough Biel to justify it?

Just watch the movie user

im not ready but you'll make me ready!

>mfw jjposter nowhere to be found

How can you even satisfy such a woman? I'd be out of breath in 5min
How does that faggot Timberlake manage it?

he's a catcher not a pitcher, if you get my meaning

>jessica biel's tummy of work

He has sex with men while she watches.

it's a cuckquean thing

Muscle Biel is best Biel.

those arms are just perfect for pinning me down and having her way with me no matter what i want

t. closet faggot

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hang yourself iFaggot

Plz no bully

Why Warner??

she looka like a man. no but seriously she has the body of a dude, and her face even looks a bit masculine. If someone told me she was a tranny i wouldn't doubt it.

her face isn't that bad i guess, but if you aren't turned off by that bro-body you might be a little gay, no that there's anything wrong with that

>admiring jessica Biel's body of work
>admiring jessixa Biel's body

does she even have nice feet? i kinda doubt it, considering she's a mtf tranny

No, that's retarded. Muscle tone is what keeps older women looking good.

You want to know why women like Cameron Diaz and Courtney Cox look like ghoulish shit? Because they never worked out. They just did skinny-girl cardio, and now they look like mummies.

While Biel still has arms without wrinkles and a plump butt.

>hahaha, is that really it? doesn't it get ANY bigger?
>oh my gosh it's going to be so much fun teasing you
>now come here, you get one kiss right on the head of your tiny little cock
>*kiss*
>there, now it's into your cage
>awww don't worry sweetie, I know you're a good boy so you'll be fine
>all you have to do is put up with me teasing you and I promise I'll milk your itsy little thing
>how does once a year sound? I know, it could be your birthday treat!
>hehehe, you look so cute when you cry baby

dude there's a big difference between tone and what biel has going on. she looks like she is on the juice for fucks sake. add to that she's got the frame of a man, and she looks like a dude. in fact, are there pictures of her as a kid? because i legit think she might be a tranny

Fun fact: Jessica Biel was only 14 years old during the first season of 7th Heaven.

fun fact: i want her to bully me

whelp, time to go fap

>tfw you are too small to get locked in chastity but would still let her inject alcohol into your balls to sterilize you

Hang yourself iFaggot

If 14 year old grills looks like this, just TCAP my finngoloid toned up ass

no such thing as too small buddy, you'd be surprised how small they make cages

you might have to get a bespoke one from online so it might be costly but you will be able to get one for your mistress to lock you up in

also sterilisation and chemical impotence are some of my biggest fucking fetishes, good taste

jesus christ, seriously kill yourself. and sterilizing yourself is a great idea, your genes do not need to be passed on. pathetic doesn't even come close to adequately describing you

>you'll never lick this back

lmao, I have a kid so a bit late for that

why so much hate just because I have certain fetishes? I'm sure you do too

how the hell would you even tell a girl you want her to lock you in a cock cage, its such a bizarre subject

Sure, it's pretty bad, but at least he's not into cuckoldry.

I think men should be the leaders of society, but I don't think there's anything wrong with letting the woman take the lead in the bedroom ever now and then.

Someone should post her POWER ARCHES.

there's letting a woman take the lead in the bedroom, and then there's that shit that dude just said. I'd also be really surprised if he also wasn't a cuck

believe it or not I also think that men are generally more competent as leaders in basically every area of society

I just happen to be a complete sub in sexual terms

I do enjoy it quite a bit but I wouldn't say it's my main kink or anything

Butterface.