Well he's not wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enLIDVlYcNo
youtube.com/watch?v=0T-Eo0j092Q
archive.fo/MX2qt
youtube.com/watch?v=dCVRrybYWNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's so fucking salty. Understandable but still

He's a plant, Hillary is going to win regardless.

Based fucking god emperor telling it like it is.

Every libcuck comedy series now has to take a hit on the Don with the same old tired jokes, its getting tiresome to be honest

>Spoopy Jewluminati
Tell us about the silicon trees too.

I'm 21 and Really into Politics: The Post

Trump is not being persecuted, people aren't all out to get him, and he is not a plant or a hillary shill

He is just an idiot with no idea of politics and is being fucked by his own incompetence. Hillary will win and it is all Trump's fault.

>I'm a triggered numale: the post

21 cents deposited into your account CTR

I realise for most Americans SNL is an institution, but the style of comedy that has come out of that place is pure cancer. I don't get why people continue to watch that shit.

They're clearly not all seeing and all knowing, they obviously never thought Trump would do this well

I didn't know people still watched Saturday Night Live after MadTV came out

You're a living cliche

Time to grow some balls, Trump.

You think when Trump becomes president he would make this kind of shit illegal?

Kind of disgusting how rigged and paid for the media is right now.

Free speech? I'm sure he will, not to worry.

Well done.
You really showed him.
But you missed the word "cuck", so I didn't get a Bingo.

Alec's Trump is spot on but SNL is still hot garbage

Drumpf BTFO LMAO!

Not free speech, just biased and corrupt news media.

>it-it's the CTRs posting, n-no wait it's the JIDF!! N-n-no w-wait, I'm right because you're an autistic cuck j-j-jew!

Why is it Cred Forumsniggers always need to paint opponents to their arguments in a negative light? Why do their arguments never stand upon their own??

>Implying I was serious

>Well

Damn Hillary supporters are all fucking disgusting.

I'm glad Trumps are full of aryan gods and goddesses.

>he doesn't get paid to shitpost
lmao just end urself already faggot

Chump can't handle any level of bantz, he takes it personally and will try to deflect or attack.

He is incapable of admitting mistakes and incapable of self reflection

That has to be marker pens.

I'd vote for Trump if he removed the Selective Service.

Record Status: Corrected

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

this is a real quote

Paid status: Forever pending

Cred Forumstard status: Salty Bitch.

Remind me again why you're correct without besmirching someone's character

I'll wait

Cred Forums was 100% certain that Romney would win.

Yeah.

Nigger

Remember when people could handle the bantz from the librul biased unfair rigged media?

youtube.com/watch?v=enLIDVlYcNo

He has a way with words, he doesn't talk like a real politician, like me! That means he'll make a great president.

I know bro! I can't wait until we finally have a strong womyn commander in chief. I'm itching for a conflict with Russia. My brothers in the fag and tranny battalions can't wait.

My only take away from that is that Trump went to the number 1 business school in the country and his immediate ancestor was an MIT physician.

Wow, you really showed him.

What the fuck is wrong with America

Cred Forums are Jewish trolls. Never trust them.

>Vote Trump or its WW3
So desperate.

Cred Forums was certain BREXIT would win too.

What about that

>ask a stupid question
>get a stupid answer

>unironically supporting Drumpf
Are you a racist?

>ask a stupid person

Fixed

WHOOO HE HAS A HAT

>Biased and corrupt

Does this mean he'll get rid of Fox News as well?

>I know words. I have the best words

youtube.com/watch?v=0T-Eo0j092Q

Trump is a fucking retard but the choice is clear. Clinton wants to go to war with Russia and why would you want that

Is this true?

>Fox is biased
>only one covering Wikileaks and Hillary's crimes
>only one willing to present conservative arguments as well as liberal

Yeah go watch some more Michael Moore documentaries libcuck

Cuck.

No it's alright propaganda

She wants to do a lot of shit that could lead to a world war.

Le WW3 wont even be that bad bro, I wont be doing any of the fighting anyway. I'll just be chilling in a coffee shop working on my novel. Which is why I think Communism just works too. Because I wont be working in the fields or factories, the state would just pay my way.

Don't be a retard. Of course not.

How would a war with Russia be worse than electing a fascist?

>Russia hacked the clinton campaign REEEEEE
>we need to go to russia because of this

Here's the pastebin from the hacker himself showing the method that was used to hack into the clinton campaign:

archive.fo/MX2qt

Would Russia really release this info?

It's true

If you elect Hillary, not only will you kill all the jobs in this nation, with hordes of illegal immigrants and muzzies, she is heading towards WW3 and Nuclear war with Russia right now.

But Trump is literally Hitler cause he said mean things :(

>ctrl+f "cuck"
>6 results

r/The_Donald wouldn't be pleased, anons. Get on it.

Whatever lets the useless fat fuck pretend it's not his fault, I guess. If anyone ever needed a nerveless and uncompromising campaign manager to call him out on his mistakes and prevent him making more it's Trump but of course he was never going to engage anyone like that because he'd rather be surrounded by ineffectual yes-men.

there won't be war war, but there will be long, never ending "minor" conflicts and skirmishes with Russia if she is elected. it could lead to an all our war, but who knows.

Fuck, why is nobody reporting this?

I know damn sure that if she starts a war she'll be the last female president and that's good enough for me.

Nah, its just this WW3 thing is bullshit.

Nice strawman though, use it to keep crows away.

>it's a Cred Forums argues that Trump is bad by completely ignoring all of Clinton's crimes and corruption episode

Electing a man who isn't PC and good with words is better than electing Satan herself. Trump isn't good with words but Hillary literally will kill this nation and has killed people with her actions rather than words.

Hopefully. I'm sick of liberal biased media, I think it's time to ban shitty propaganda disguised as comedy

I wanna support Trump for the lulz but he is so repulsive
I mean Hillary is the same but she obviously will try at least because she will be the first woman president and wanna keep that title clean with all the pressure

Keep reaching for that rainbow, user.

No, Russia would never ever try to hide the fact that they were behind it. Of course not.

Just get a special prosecutor to investigate Hollyjew and the media. It's by time we get someone with a spine to handle the jewish propaganda.

Yeah, that'll show those shitlords. Smash the patriarchy!

Fox News is just as pro-Hillary and anti-Trump as the rest of the media. The only ones on Trump's side right now are Infowars and Breitbart. Not even the Obama elections were this lopsided in how the media covered the candidates

It's "moderate" biased media. You're just a dumb, whiny fuck-up.

55 minutes of trying to bash trump while pretending to be funny and failing at both. I enjoy watching SNL when its not as political but holy shit what a terrible episode

>I want an end to free speech because I don't agree with what others say

You're an actual SJW

Yeah bro totally. Tensions between Russia and the USA are getting worse but it's chill. Lets just keep fighting proxy wars in the Middle East and turn Syria into another failed state like Libya, which Clinton is all for. At least trannies can piss and shit wherever they like now.

Because it's war and Trump isn't a fascist.

>shitty propaganda disguised as comedy
You mean #NextFakeTrumpVictim and #GropedByHillary?

>The only ones on Trump's side right now are Infowars and Breitbart.

get it? topkek

Why would Russia just give away this sensitive information?

Do you just not turn the TV on? Or go anywhere other than 4spam?

He said shitty propaganda, not good propaganda. Learn to comprehend what was said and not just react to what you want to hear

I find it weird that he is losing in the polls so bad yet the media is pushing harder than ever to make fun of him and bring up every little thing he has done in the past.

No. Republicans shit the bed letting this moron become the nominee.

This and Palin, it's like they don't want to win elections anymore.

>Implying Trump would magically solve the world
Are you actually insane?

The pretence of concern about war with Russia's absolutely priceless. You can't *make* this shit up.

Except mine aint opinions but facts.
Good try anyway Shillary, sure she will feed you with chocolate tokens

Corrupt globalist politicians, apathetic people, and a complicit, propaganda spewing media.

>Why would Russia help a candidate that would bend over for them over a candidate who wouldn't

Gee whiz

>hit job
I'd say it's because he's in entertainment and the media are well-known for click-baity hyperbole but I'm also pretty sure he's a massive drama queen.

I don't know that they do. It hasn't been funny since pic related. And I seriously don't know anyone who tunes in to that trash anymore.

At this point its like the Simpsons I think. Too much history & good times to cancel. Even though everyone knows its way way past its prime.

Post proof or get out

We have a narcissistic and impulsive shitlord in Turkey as a leader, let me tell you it doesn't go down well
They only become more paranoid with all the power and keep inventing enemies to stay in power

Who exactly is reporting the fact that there exists a pastebin detailing how exactly the hack was performed and giving away top-level Clinton advisers' passwords and credit card details?

He's wrong.

Watching SNL is wrong.

That line's popular on redstate.com. I guess even buzzards occasionally spew.

>your
Well, at last, he got "then" right.

>32 ips
>92 posts

where do i go to get a job for shilling politics

Liberal comedy really falls flat when you realise that THEY'RE the ones in complete power.

It only seems to work when they're the brave anti-establishment comedians poking fun at the government and the way things are run. It's more like propaganda when the Democrats are in power.

Did you even read the pastebin? Why would Russia want to tell the world precisely how it hacked into the DNC and the Clinton camp and give away the passwords of her advisers, allowing them to know exactly how to improve their security in the future?

>Implying Hillary isn't just another neo con warmonger who's kind is directly responsible for the creation of ISIS and the refugee crisis.

>talking is shilling
why do you shill so much?
or are you not used to threads where people respond to each other?

Jesus. They play you guys like a fiddle don't they?

Pence even said evidence suggest Russia is somehow connected to the hacks.

>Password : abedinhuma

wew

some say love it is a river
that drowns the tender reed
some say love it is a razor
that leaves your soul to bleed

Because they were accused of hacking it? Why wouldn't you you leak that shit to throw off the trail?

>"We discovered Japan"
That doesn't even make sense...

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

>Liberal comedy really falls flat when you realise that THEY'RE the ones in complete power.

meanwhile conservative "comedy" just falls flat.

But Russia were already accused of it, so what difference would it make

You mean like how they said Guccifer was connected to Russia and it turned out he was just a random Romanian living with his mom?

Weird how all your libcucks put your faith in the "intelligence" community when just a few short years ago you swore never to trust them again because of Iraq

>American government accuses you
>you let it leak that some random did it
>American government looks incompetant
>your government has reasonable doubt

You don't really think do you, not that that "leak" proved who the hacker is unless you are naive as fuck

Sometimes you gamble and win.

Trump is being made fun of because he's the easiest target ever. Remember that retarded child back in the grade school? That's Trump.

Running for the president after having done retarded shit turns out to be difficult as people keep bringing up that you're a retard.

Because assrage is actually succumbing to dementia. The fact that he's "saving" emails to release later is just a cover to buy time to fabricate shit and reduce the time to determine they're fake.

He could post an email claiming hillary said ur a faget and you would have no way to verify its authenticity

#REKT

Except nobody's talking about this pastebin, not even russian media outlets. Why wouldn't russia try to shout this from the roof-tops?

>You don't really think do you, not that that "leak" proved who the hacker is unless you are naive as fuck

Except Cred Forums has already used the passwords on that pastebin, proving its authenticity.

Thanks for trying to correct the record though.

some say love it is a hunger
an endless aching need
i say love it is a flower
and you its only seed

it's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance
it's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes the chance

i really cant think of anything specifically that trump has said thats dumb

his mannerisms are what gets him

You are redirecting, that information for the passwords may be true but that doesn't prove who really hacked it though idiot

You don't understand how intelligence works?

Look guys Hillary may be in bed with the most barbarous regimes in the Middle East and will continue to fund radical mercenaries to destabilise problematic countries. But Trump said a mean thing once.

What about

>The fact that he's "saving" emails to release later is just a cover to buy time to fabricate shit and reduce the time to determine they're fake.

How could he fake John Podesta's twitter password which was used successfully?

How about that time when he wanted to talk to Bill Gates about shutting down parts of the internet

REAL AUSTRALIAN HOURS

SMASH DAT MF LIKE BUTTON

>7 points down

why are you cucks even paying attention to the lection? its over. fat boy lost.

Assange is literally a Russian intelligence front.

It's funny conservatives consider themselves patriots and yet fall over for Russian intelligence because it might help them win and elect a guy who will get boned over by Russia.

Wikileaks has never leaked anything that hasn't worsen US reputation and US relationships with Europe.

This is what liberals actually believe.

>that information for the passwords may be true but that doesn't prove who really hacked it though idiot

It proves that whoever wrote the pastebin was the hacker

Again, why would russia want to give away these passwords and credit card informations?

>very tough on cyber and cyber warfare
>cyber and cyber warfare
What did they mean by this?

how about literally any time he opes his mouth to speak? motherfucker talks and makes speeches at a fourth grade level.

funny you forgot to mention that Drumpf also said incredibly racist and sexist things. oh right, this is Cred Forums now.

i wonder what he wanted to shut down

It's funny how liberals thought Assange was a saving grace right up until he started getting leaks from democrats and not republicans

Donald Trump is literally a retarded person and you have to be retarded too to want to vote for him.

On the other hand Hillary Clinton is evil and you have to be at least a little evil to want to vote for her.

I'm going to vote for her because I don't care about being evil and I'd watch you all die because you are fucking retarded. It's simple.

Reagan is probably spinning in his grave watching the Repub candidate steal his slogan and suck off Russia.

when the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you feel like love is only for the lucky and the strong
just remember in the winter
far below the bitter snows
lies a seed that with the sun's love
in the spring becomes the rose

Russia isn't the soviet union anymore retard

Because he has emails from a hack, however none of it is as damming as you cucks hope it would be.

Its not like this data is impossible to duplicate or edit.

liberals are retarded, they don't care about America

Shit like spying getting leaked, government being corrupt, they love that shit, at least when it doesn't have to do with their idols

But it doesn't change the fact that Assange and Wikileaks literally exist to damage the US reputation abroad and also its relationships with Europe because of Russian intereest

nice rebuttal

i really havent watched many fourth grade speeches,so i couldnt say.

As a high ranking low testosterone nu male cleric I just want to say. Before we worry about silly stuff like global conflict and geo politics lets consider the following. Clinton would be more likely to support this 50 year old mans choice to leave his family and live as a six year old girl and have his ass wiped in a public restroom by his pretend mother. That's why I'm with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCVRrybYWNE

Assange is the delivery mechanism, he only receives information, he doesn't go about hacking into people

He already said if someone has republican information they'd publish that too

That's a false dilemma and you're an idiot.

People like you are you are why the USA stinks

You should want him in office then, you'll have another 4 years of George Bush jr.

Okay, why didn't he do it while Bernie was running

Why do it just now when a possible retard is running who loves to suck Russian dick