What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Writers strike, Ali Larter.

she stopped looking like jailbait

capeshit

Does the writer's strike excuse still hold water after Heroes Reborn came about and was canceled again?

They were supposed to start with a whole new cast in S2
But then the suits insisted they keep the originals
Suddenly the story turns to shit

oh my

Hayden Panettiere isn't my girlfriend in this series *ding*

heroes reborn was nothing like s1 heroes, it was live action anime

It was a good show though.

I will never forget that extreme and immediate swan dive that was season 2. Holy shit, I still can't believe how badly they fucked that show up.

>basic cable

writer strike

hiro, sylar and peter being too powerful

she got huge fake tits

Writer's strike fucked a lot of things.

The show didn't make any sense.

Peter had the ability to heal/not age, teleport anywhere in all of space/time, stop time, etc. He could have remade the entire universe in his own image in the blink of an eye but instead just dicked around in realtime failing at everything.

fucking modern filmmaking, she's infront of a greenscreen and got copypasted into the shot

>followed news of reborn sonce inception to final release
>its complete garbage
Why

Interesting premise, slow build, weak payoff.

Had they kept Peter's power to require proximity to others, rather than letting him keep the powers for future use, it would have left a better requirement that they all get together to stop Sylar, and/or the explosion.

Had they killed off Sylar in the first season, the second season would have had more room to roam, and later seasons wouldn't have suffered by confusing his motivation.

Had the writers not gone on strike, the disease could have spread and we could have seen the consequences, and they probably brought back Peter's girlfriend from the future. Also black-eyed poison twin would have had a fucking purpose.

Arthur Petrelli was a shit villain. Danko was better.

As mentioned before, Seasons 3 and 4 would have been better without Sylar. Rather than him killing Elle, she should have risen to become a bigger threat on her own. I liked the carnival thing, Samuel and all, but maybe he needed a better overall goal.

too many characters

I heard Claire turned gay in the last season. Where they that desperate?

this movie was pretty shit. dude BTFO the entire school in his valedictorian speech was great though

her fat pussy

Had a second season.

SLAV'D

Is Season 1 worth re-watching?

I was a teenager when it aired, and I remember it being some of the most intense, gripping, enjoyable TV I've ever experienced. Every week was always just a countdown until the next episode of Heroes.
However I get the feeling it's one of those shows that re-watching it now as an adult, it'll likely not be even remotely as good as I remember.

I was too young to bother with what went wrong, I just know I went from the show practically being my religion during S1, to dropping the show entirely about 1/3 into S2. It just became convoluted, and stupid.

I was the same way, and dropped it not long after S2.

Went back recently and watched a few scenes from episodes I vaguely recalled. It was fun albeit a lot more corny than I remembered.

I love that girl. She did the voice of the chick in the fist kingdom hearts. Still looks good.

It wasn't an anthology like originally planned. Too much Claire teen family drama. Writer's strike. Tim Kring or whoever really had one good idea for one season. Writers strike or not, later episodes suffered from dumb shit. Unclear power levels, deus ex machinas, over powered (Hiro) characters. Lack of actual action set pieces due to budget. It was before the 13 episode season thing got popular so having to make 20+ episodes means lower quality. The show really needed to have shorter seasons. It was sort of deconstructive of capeshit but not enough to escape the tropes. Recycled plot points about heroes vs normal people, evil corporations trying to monetize powers, government oversight, etc. This is where a show like Misfits comes out on top. They left all those tropes behind and focused on characters.

>What went wrong?

They decided to make a show about Superheros.

>What went wrong?
everything after season 1.

They spent the entire first season making Peter and Sylar over powered as fuck, to the point that they were gods and then had no idea what to do with them after season one was over.

>I heard Claire turned gay in the last season. Where they that desperate?
Extremely.

>like a Rottweiler fucking a miniature poodle.

She just about exploded getting preggers from him. Body ruined for sure and fake tits now,oh well chicks looks never last anyway.

how vile

It turned into the Sylar show and banked on a renewal with a lazy cliffhanger.

Not my problem. That's why you pay attention to the new 16 year olds. Not the busted oldies.

prove with pics or fuck off

Sylar was pretty sweet though

they became lazy after serason one and had the following one and a half seasons recycling the 'Days of a future past' idea and alwas found someone who could produce ambigous prophetic paintings about the future

your mom became lazy after child one