AND
WOUNDED

BWEEEEEEEEEEE

I will never tire of this

WOOOOOAHH OAHHHHH

/our guy/

this. who /wastedandwounded/ here?

>boo hoo hoo my friend died my life sucks now

your friend drove drunk and killed another guy by trapping him in the same car. they both burned alive. fucking go back to snorting wasabi and drinking horse jizz

His best friend Ryan Dunn died in a car crash 4 years ago, he's dead and gone, Iceland's his favorite place, Bam's gonna build him a skatepark. You don't have to be a musician to be an earth rocker, Andrew Stranberg is an earth rocker. His other friend Branden Novak is on heroin again, he's back in rehab for the 16th time, good luck with that one. He's sick of all the bullshit, he's sick of all the shit, he doesn't even go out anymore cause he hates every motherfucker and he doesn't care what they're up to. 4 years he wasted, sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies. Now he stays at home, like a fucking hermit, he's not gonna take any shit from anybody. He knows whats going on, he got set up, he got jumped, he thanks God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye and went to jail, she has a big mouth. He lives for this shit, he loves it, bring it the fuck on paybacks a bitch motherfucWHOOAAAAAOOOOH WAAAAAAAOOOHHHH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

This is some edgy 2005 type shit.

thanks for reminding me, friendo
youtu.be/tks_6VzRjXk

lmao most mundane problems, yet he faces them as a millionare. What a fuckin cuck

He fucked this hottie and made Opie a cuck

so yes

That was before she married bitch tits

yes, cky guys are funny. retarded but funny.

Bum Margarine

hang out around West Chester, PA and you'll eventually run into him, and it's guaranteed that he'll ask you if you have any coke.

a few months ago an user said he was moving to that area, and that he had a pcp/ketamine/coke/research chemical mixture that he was going to keep on him at all times in case he ran into Bam. Guaranteed Bam would make the news if he tried that stuff.

Do you think the Philly crew ran a train on her?

even bam called bullshit on that, it never happened.

>sipping on drinks at the bar, chit chatting with nobodies.

kind of mean to all the people he was chilling with at the bar

keep telling yourself that Opie

why does opie have such a small mouth

Jackass 4

>knoxville dresses a guy up like dunn
>freaks bam out
>bam starts chasing the guy
>knoxville looks at the camera and starts laughing
>guy dressed up like dunn rums over a trap
>when bam runs over it weeman pulls a lever and drops Bam into a snake pit

Phil finally had enough and kicked the shit out of him?

EARTH

lmao

>not the version of the pasta where dunn was alive the whole time
fuck you

i couldnt find it ! so i improvised !

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

Fuck no.

Never gets old

What a memetastic gentleman.

Would watch this movie

>thank God Nicki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked, she would have wound up with a black eye

Its black GUY, not eye

Bum Margera

He cant cuck shit when he is the biggest cuck.
He was on howard yeras ago with his gf and novak. Talking about fucking his gf with novak in the room. Telling he told novak to hide in toilet and watch them fuck jerk off etc. He say he wanted novak to fuck his gf so he can watch. gf acted all surprise and shit but by they look you can clearly tell they already did that. find it its on youtube

reddit.com/r/thathappened

Ol' Bam doesn't seem to be aging well

I don't understand why Nikki would go to jail for ending up with a black guy? Is Iceland really this racist?

>tfw you hear the call

My best friend Smee died in a plane crash four years ago. He's dead and gone. Uzbekistan's his favorite place. I'm gonna build him a flight plan.

You don't have be a Big Guy to be an Earth Rocker. Juan Ovyu is an Earth Rocker.

My other best friend Maimen is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. I don't shoot men before throwing them out of a plane anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care what their master plan is. Four years I wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fuckin' Small Guys. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god Masketta wasn't there to watch me get my fuckin' plane crashed. He would have wound up bringing friends and probably slip and die. He has a big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch. For Yo- youtube.com/watch?v=xujYZsuf-S0&feature=youtu.be&t=10

10/10, big guy

ooooooooo I am the ghost of Ryan Duuuuuuuuunn!!

I can not rest peacefully until I recieve my skate paaaaaark!! Please help or I will forever be stuck in limbo!

>post-hardcore hair metal pop

Someone post this to