>tfw to intelligent for cinema but too dumb for kino

I know that feel

seriously wtf is wrong with the parents of that thing

>that dog has a higher IQ ceiling than her

really makes you think.

>that dog is a brilliant genius compared to that thing

Were they really born without brains?

> this is how typical baneposters look like

Therei is no such thing as too intelligent.

Even the most brilliant men know how to relate to plebian taste. Deep down they enjoy the trash humor more than plebs because it's not superficial as patrician art.

>tfw can only cum by almost dying

Unironically this.

>this is what plebs tell themselves when watching adam sandler movies

yes

pls link their jewtube someone

They're delusional and can't see the fact that their two daughters are literally brain dead and keeping them alive is actually unethical. Yet they keep dressing them up and take pictures of them as if they have the slightest capability to function in any way.

Stanley Kubrick liked White Men Can't Jump.

It gets tiresome to watch 2deep4u movies. They are boring.

youtube.com/channel/UCFQ1fICSGJEFX_vN3gHSmkQ

their blog

thehartleyhooligans.com/

pretending to love a literal brain husk is the worse kind of hell.

It's pretty terrible what happened to their children, but they can't just kill them both. The fact they try really hard is pretty admirable.
It's just weird they expose them so much, with all those fake smiles...it seems like a very american attitude.

LOBSTER
FRESH
LOCAL.

>keeping them alive is actually unethical
Why is it unethical? I mean if there is literally nothing there, what does it matter what they do with them?

They're just making the best out of a bad situation. nothing wrong with that.

>making vegetable soup

>tfw 2 comfy for movies

But they don't have to post it on the internet.

>hurr they are useless, why don't the parents just kill them
damn you guys are so out of touch with reality, do you literally live alone in caves?

They're completely unresponsive

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEQTME0oI

They are attention whores m8

My point exactly. And they're sympathy junkies on top of that.

Why do white people lack empathy?

>>hurr they are useless, why don't the parents just kill them
>damn you guys are so out of touch with reality, do you literally live alone in caves?

Seriously.

We don't abort niggers just cuz they're niggers.

We even provide Affirmative Action programs to support niggers throughout their useless lives.

Why shouldn't we do the same for retards?

>figure out the genetic marker for braindeadism
>create human shells that are capable of existing without any consciousness
>?????
>profit

Why not?
Some of the content is pretty funny.
Better content than most stuff on the internet

>>keeping them alive is actually unethical
>Why is it unethical? I mean if there is literally nothing there, what does it matter what they do with them?

They're still human beings.

Look at all the programs we have to Keep niggers alive and productive in society.

If we can use our tax dollars to keep niggers alive, then we should do the same for these children.

same with 99% of the content on the internet.

Euthanizing these things are the only logical thing to do. You wouldn't keep a brain dead dog alive either, would you?

What kind of diseased cunt produces two of these disasters.

They have two braindead husks to take care of for however long they survive, they need as much e-money as possible and if that means e-whoring out their coneheads so be it.

>We even provide Affirmative Action programs to support niggers throughout their useless lives.
>Why shouldn't we do the same for retards?

Agreed.

And there are far fewer retards than useless niggers.

>comments disabled they know they're a mistake

>agreeing with yourself

I think they're goddamn attention whores who could've kept their business as their business instead of broadcasting it to the world for social points, but you do you, user.

Kek

I don't think I've seen such an obvious samefag in years

>but you do you, user.
do i?

>We even provide Affirmative Action programs to support niggers throughout their useless lives.

Agreed.

Some of you people in this thread are heartless.

You just know they tried to get a reality deal on TLC.

I do

ebin ;D

How long do they get to live?

Yes.

Good on ya, m8.

Niggers have political power. Retards do not. Fuck retards.

Then how did donald drumpthf become POTUS?

It's not about being heartless, it's about being realistic. And the reality is that they are a waste of life.

>I am a real-life, damn near Snow F’ing White (super pale AND gifted at dwarf wrangling) from the Midwest who blogs regularly about my kids’ antics, my husband’s sketchy facial hair, and shitting myself. When I'm not cleaning up doggy snot & random bodily fluids (from the kids, pervs!), I find time to share about my unique life raising a typical child & two profoundly disabled children, laughing all the way.

Seems like retardation runs in the family

Those kids never stood a chance

>They're still human beings.
I disagree with this, the mind is all we are, lose that and you're gone even if your body's still there.

They should throw those vegetables in the trash

If you dropped this thing out of airplane its facial expression would remain the same all the way to the ground

They had the second one despite being told during a screening she would have the same disease as the first one and kept the baby, they had an opportunity to abort it
It's weird because they have a normal kid they pretty much never talk about and all the attention goes to these vegetables

What I would give to kidnap these famous deformities and make their lives a living hell. I would force them to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject them to pure awfulness and humiliation. Terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break their spirits and drive them to suicide, but I wouldn't let them do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. They would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big-ass dog is scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to one of those things? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep them in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with them but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive them mad. I would dress the freaks like babies and force feed them 99-cent store baby food. I'd also pick them up and toss them from one corner to the next. I'd grab them by one leg and swing both of them at the same time like a human helicopter blade and then HURL them to see how far they go. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam both of them all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold them down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up their butts just to see him squirm, while I let my throbbing erection go as long as it could without ramming it in afterwards. I would stick them in dryers and turn them on and let those freakydeakys tumble for long periods of time. I'd force them to fight other freakazoids to the death. Man, just so many things I would do. I'm hard as fuck just thinking about it.