Will Mindy's stupid brother hurt her career?

Will Mindy's stupid brother hurt her career?

>When Vijay Jojo Chokal-Ingam published a memoir last month called “Almost Black: The True Story of How I Got Into Medical School By Pretending to Be Black,” his sister, the comedian Mindy Kaling allegedly said it would “bring shame on our family.” Chokal-Ingam told The Post that it was his sister who was the problem: “You play a slut on national TV, and you think this [book] will bring shame on the family?”

>Poor Vijay. Like many of us, he has missed the memo from today’s PC society that being a slut is good. But pointing out that affirmative action can hurt others is bad.

nypost.com/2016/10/15/mindy-kalings-family-feud-exposes-americas-cultural-divide/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdVHZwI8pcA
nypost.com/2016/10/15/mindy-kalings-family-feud-exposes-americas-cultural-divide/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/
wsj.com/articles/hard-truths-about-race-on-campus-1462544543
express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based curry nigger.

>The True Story of How I Got Into Medical School By Pretending to Be Black

I'm philipino and I put "mixed race" on all of my job applications. I've had a much higher response rate since I started doing this.

Fuck whites and their racist hiring policies...

Affirmative Action = pure government sponsored racism

WE SHOULD ALL PUT BLACK on our job applications

Vijay bringing the bantz

>Poor Vijay. Like many of us, he has missed the memo from today’s PC society that being a slut is good.

OY VEY

Based VJ

Indians hate sluts.
Hell they even abort most female fetuses so they won't risk having to raise a slut.

Hey man, looks you like you have a pretty good grasp of English. Well done! :)

>Fuck whites and their racist hiring policies...
>Affirmative Action = pure government sponsored racism
>WE SHOULD ALL PUT BLACK on our job applications

I work in HR. If you put mixed race "black" as your race, there is almost no Legal way for us to refute this.

There have been a dozen court cases on race/lineage for job applicaitons and none of them have stood up in court.

You can basically just put "BLACK" as your race for all of your applications and there's little we can do to check.

And btw... being black does help you tremendously in professions with quotas or pseudo affirmative action

Is he our guy?

They both love and hate them. They have the weirdest fucking attitude towards sex and women.

2nd generation. born in America. But as far as jobs and schools are concerned, I'm black.

Wait, you Yanks have to put your race on a resume?

Why?

Well thanks to the new sjw world we are moving uni you can 'feel black'. Transracial is the way to beat affirmative action and also make fun of the whole trans system

This guy can poo in my loo any time.

It's a shame that you need to do a job interview.

>Wait, you Yanks have to put your race on a resume?

Yes. All job applications will ask.

America has very racist hiring practices. You get special consideration and priveliges if you're Black.

Look up: Affirmative Action and Hiring Quotas

You'll get tons of articles justifying why this specific racism in hiring practice is "ok" in america.

does "hispanic" have the same effect?

Thanks for the info Toby
Now fuck off you monster

>Like many of us, he has missed the memo from today’s PC society that being a slut is good

no wonder western civilization is falling to pieces

BASED INDIA MASTER RACE

that stupid part in the applications where they ask:

>Are you Hispanic or Latino? Yes/No

>What race? (Presents all options but Hispanic/Latino)

???

You literally have the BBC posting job ads for non-whites only.

No. Only that you're not allowed to discriminate against hispanics.

But unless you're in government work, there are few places that have hiring quotas for hispanics.

Qutoas to fill for unqualified blacks are common.

Also alot of companies have pseudo Max/Limit quotas for Asians/Indians to keep them from hiring too many

yup

see

>America has very racist hiring practices. You get special consideration and priveliges if you're Black.

>Indian pretending to be Black

POO IN THE ZOO

also respect to him for doing the plot of Soul Man in real life

>What race? (Presents all options but Hispanic/Latino)

Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity, the racial range of latin america is very broad

>says an user on Cred Forums

Thats gotta be the gayest thing anyone has ever said, your ass must be huge from all the poo going in and coming out of there.

>back and forth forever

Jesus christ, I'm pretty happy to live in a part of the world where you get hired for the weight of your qualifications and not your genetic makeup.

Fucking hell.

Technically wops are Latinos but merrikans think they're white for some reason.

What? Only black people can go to medical school? Also it's just scheme to boost sales of his book. Nobody would even hear about it if not the shitstorm they're trying to create.

Funny thing is, as someone who's worked overseas and in the states

Your american blacks are by far, some of the most racist, mysogynistic, biggoted people on this planet.

And yet they cry racism as a tool to get special privilege for themselves like Affirmative Action.

Its like 'mericans have been taking crazy pills for the past few decades.

>Despite mediocre grades and board scores, he was interviewed by 11 of the 14 elite medical schools he applied to and was admitted to one
Wow it's almost like he's a WASP kid with wealthy parents with connections?\

>how to get into elite school with shit grades
be a white wealthy legacy with shit grades
or
be black with shit grades

one of those ways was how both Jared Kushner (trumps son in law) and Josh Kushner both got into harvard by the way. This has been proven.

In Britain?

Where? Cause trying to get work in a STEM field in Australia if you're a male is next to impossible unless you know someone.

> Caucasian
> African
> Hispanic
> Asian
> Native American
JACKPOT

>Your american blacks are by far, some of the most racist, mysogynistic, biggoted people on this planet.
>And yet they cry racism as a tool to get special privilege for themselves like Affirmative Action.

Ironic, isn't it?

>Not everything went as planned. During a med school interview, an African American doctor angrily confronted me for not being black. Cops harassed me. Store clerks accused me of shoplifting. Women were either scared of me or found my bald black dude look sexually mesmerizing. What started as a scam to get into med school turned into a twisted social experiment, teaching me lessons I would never have learned in the classroom.
lol he's fucking trolling this shit is made up and a comedy book

>unicode ballot boxes not visible
well this was pointless

>or found my bald black dude look sexually mesmerizing

what

>I'm philipino and I put "mixed race" on all of my job applications. I've had a much higher response rate since I started doing this.

Smart man

I would do this also, but I'm white as shit

Ironically, it's to combat racist hiring practices.

>I work in HR. If you put mixed race "black" as your race, there is almost no Legal way for us to refute this.
>There have been a dozen court cases on race/lineage for job applicaitons and none of them have stood up in court.

I always wonder how companies deal with this.

I guess they just have to accept whoever says they're "black" or else risk a huge legal battle and some seriously bad PR

Did you do 23andme or that ancestryDNA shit? If not, do it. Even if something comes up 1%, you can ride that shit.

>I would do this also, but I'm white as shit

Doesn't stop you from having cherokee heritage breh

>Cops harassed me. Store clerks accused me of shoplifting.
Wow so he experienced racism that he didn't experience before he became black?
It's almost like maybe that's what the affirmative action is trying to combat?

It's a lot similar with Muslims here in the UK, anything even remotely critical and they scream racism, it's how they got away with fucking thousands of children for so long.

Operation based in Hong Kong but work all through SEA and just finished up contract in Middle East.

Kiwi, but adopted from eastern europe after that whole balkan thing in the late eighties. So my name/skin tone is about as ambiguous as you could get, even though I can only speak english in a "sweet-as bro" kiwi accent.

>Did you do 23andme or that ancestryDNA shit? If not, do it. Even if something comes up 1%, you can ride that shit.

That's the thing...

Those tests have like a 5% margin of errror and then they tell literally every test taker they're 1% black.

There have been no cases that stood up in court when the applicant really tries to defend his "blackness" with this pseudoscience

Not him but I feel for you brother
As a minority, you get a leg up in everything especially when it comes to uni and scholarships
My best friend is white and he couldnt get financial aid and fuck trying to get a scholarship for being white in STEM

Don't know what ethnicities he has until he tries it. I mainly suggested it so that user doesn't feel guilt for ticking off "mixed race" in applications.

>trying to get work in a STEM field in Australia if you're a male is next to impossible unless you know someone.
So youre saying the stem field in your country is dominated by women?

>America has very racist hiring practices. You get special consideration and priveliges if you're Black.

As an Asian, this fucking pisses me off to no end.

And then to watch these privileged niggers still cry and whine to get more favors is fucking pathetic.

>exposing that blacks actually get handed shit for being black
>explosing his worthless cunt sister

This poo in loo is based as fuck

>My sister has engineered public and private plots against her many frenemies in Hollywood" including allegedly trying to sabotage the sister of her ex-boyfriend, Benjamin Nugent, by secretly asking her agents at William Morris not to represent the rising playwright after promising that she would help her

wew

>the memo from today’s PC society that being a slut is good
>SJWs actually believe most people think this way

No, they just have to hit gender quotas now and they're trying to build it up since it used to be 99% male. A lot of my friends in the field are losing their shit at it cause they're hiring chicks with no experience and it results in them having to do more work.

Mate of mine almost quit his job cause he was working there for five years, got looked over for a promotion cause they hired a chick that had been there for a year or so.

Vijay is redpilled as fuck

If you're Asian you pretty much have to be better than everybody else to compete. Asian tiger moms were right after all.

I'd never let a non-white or female doctor/surgeon touch me if I were conscious to make the decision.

Post vocaroo pls

>Cops harassed me. Store clerks accused me of shoplifting. Women were either scared of me or found my bald black dude look sexually mesmerizing.
wow it's almost like blacks face a certain type of hardship that others don't in america?
It's almost like he was treated like a criminal without being one based on his percieved ethnicity.

Maybe if that can happen on the street it could happen at a school admission or at a job application.

Do you sound like this?
youtu.be/ZdVHZwI8pcA

>exposing that blacks actually get handed shit for being black

How is he based when he's so dumb he has to resort to pretend being black

>tfw blonde haired blue eyed Aryan Youth poster boy and both families are of Scandinavian descent
>marked Native American ancestry on my college admissions and I'm pretty sure it helped me get in to my school of choice because my grades were shit

Those were different times though, now you have to prove your ancestry if you're gonna get scholarships and entry for being a minority like that. At least that's what I heard. Maybe you can say you're "TransNative" and it'll work.

>nypost.com/2016/10/15/mindy-kalings-family-feud-exposes-americas-cultural-divide/

I assumed the last line of the greentext was OP's own addendum, but it's real what the actual fuck.

If I put Other: Slav, what happens?

I put mixed race black on all my applications 2bh

I put "Other: Turk" on my college admissions and they handed me a mop.

no america, not all the world is american or european, theres a lot of countries

If I'm part Italian can I put "mixed"?

kek, he's funnier than she is. cunts btfo.

Being Native American is a bigger deal than being a nigger or a spic though

>pic related

You can put black as far as I'm concerned.

>tfw Asian
>tfw med school admissions committees are going to give my spot to latrell jamarcus
> feels bad

I got more female attention pretending to be a thug nigga than a dravidian workcel.
Shocking.

I won't comment on whether that's sound business or not, but it's more justifiable and less racist than what goes on in the US. Whereas your race probably has nothing to do with the value you can generate as, let's say, an accountant, if you're appearing onscreen (I'm assuming that's what the BBC's hiring for), then your appearance, race included, is a big part of the package you're selling. It's totally reasonable that someone hiring for the screen would consider race, since audiences' decision to tune in or not may hinge on that factor. Then again, isn't the BBC a public entity? If it were a private channel they should hire whomever they want, but I can see the case being made for public broadcasting being required to accurately reflect the racial makeup of the country.

kek

When you have banners on public buses that reminds the public that having sex with 12 year olds is wrong you know your society is poo in the loo

He looks more like Mindy Kaling than she does

>uses the term yank
>I'm not British you ignorant American!!

You're definitely mexican

>tfw I thought I was just Japanese-Italian
>Find out a bunch of things I'm not surprised about
>Then find out I'm significantly Irish

Looks like someone in my family tree got POTATOED.

He could be a deluded Canadian

from your mouth to God's ears, paisan. fuckin' moolies amirite

Go get 'em, tiger.

>I put mixed race black on all my applications 2bh

"Mixed race + black" should be the box that EVERYONE checks on their applications.

Again, it's impossible to disprove legally, and few companies will try to fight it.

In fact, most companies appreciate this because it will allow them to hire actually qualified candidates, instead of being forced to hire unqualified blacks.

HERRO TOP OF MORNING TO YOU HOP SING GO BEDDY BYE CHOP CHOP

He got into his lowest rated school by changing his race.

Not really that big a deal. There are better examples

>I'd never let a non-white or female doctor/surgeon touch me if I were conscious to make the decision.

You'd only weasel out of it by pretending to be unconscious.

>north africa
>black

>In fact, most companies appreciate this because it will allow them to hire actually qualified candidates, instead of being forced to hire unqualified blacks.

Adding:

Keep in mind quotas and Affirmative Action is FORCED on most companies by the government.

If the companies had their own choice, they would hire the most qualified candidates on Merit, which is why they don't mind skirting the Affirmative Action laws.

They only need to report up to the government that they hired "3 blacks" and the government rarely ever audits.

>Not really that big a deal.

welcome to Cred Forums

Now that you actually ask that, I'm wondering why as well. All this time I never even thought of it really. Now I'm all MFW.

Say you're trans and you'll get into pretty much any school now. Stick a bow in your hair and borrow some of your gf's makeup until admissions are over. Easy as your mom.

>walk into doctor's office
>see this

what do?

Thank you for this just the laugh I needed to kick this hangover.

>If the companies had their own choice, they would hire the most qualified candidates on Merit

You're too precious.

did you just graduate or something?

You didn't realize companies need to fill racial quotas for unqualified black candidates to make themselves "look good"?

Fight all the other Cred Forums edgelords for the right to go down on him.

I stopped working in the 1980s. I've never needed to look for a job since. We didn't have that type of question on job applications and it wasn't a requirement on resumes. The only times anyone wanted that info was for driver's license.

>If the companies had their own choice, they would hire the most qualified candidates on Merit, which is why they don't mind skirting the Affirmative Action laws.

> Be Asian
> have 4.1 GPA (AP courses)
> get 1410 on SAT (old scoring)
> get passed by every Ivy

My Rage When

> Nigger in my class with at 1280 and 2.9 GPA gets accepted to Cornell

thats really not true user.

Hi5 him and ask if I can have a set of the female twins for my own personal experiments.

how the fuck do you confused an asian with a black? he dont even look black ffs

>Told my family
>the Japanese side all agreed that if it's on their side it must have been a sailor with extra pocket change
>the Italian side said that they were 100% Italian even though my great-great-great grandmother was a black-amazonian indian mix

Why? He wasn't even doing good science in the first place. It wasn't like Unit 731 where actual science was being done and there's moral/ethical issues over that information being used now.

>> Be Asian
>> have 4.1 GPA (AP courses)
>> get 1410 on SAT (old scoring)
>> get passed by every Ivy
>My Rage When
>> Nigger in my class with at 1280 and 2.9 GPA gets accepted to Cornell

Just wait until you get a real job and an incompetent Nigger who only speaks ebonics gets promoted to management over you because they need "more diversity in leadership"

Then you'll know true "equality" in a niggers eyes

>Cornell
Well, that's like the safety Ivy, so it's not saying as much that he got there.

I've always felt sorry for Asians in the US. It's ridiculous that you have to work twice as hard as anyone else for the same opportunities because of your race.
American society is seriously fucked up.

muh systemic racism is nothing more than a fairy tale used to hide black's failures. Immigrant blacks (people selected for their success) show vastly improved numbers on employment, education, wages, etc. than native african-americans, basically proving that the effect of explicit or implicit racism is negligible when it comes to black people's quality of life.

his cover letter was almost certainly better than yours.

I'm an admission officer at Vanderbilt. All you stupid chinks with your high scores and good grades from good schools are a diamond dozen. In fact, there's tons we can get direct from China who pay full tuition because they're international students, so we'd rather have them. Plus their foreign perspective is more interesting.

We look at the whole person when admitting. The truth is that with 1280 SAT and 2.9 GPA, the black kid can learn how to do the work, while your stupid chink ass can never figure out how to be interesting, non-autistic, or creative.

Actually, based on my work, I'd say that chinks have to leave school a bunch more and flunk classes because they think they're hot shit and when they get into general chem they fail and go into a tailspin and never recover because mom and dad aren't there to structure your whole life for you.

lol

Yeah, too bad I got passed by the "safety ivy" cuz I'm not some mouth breathing ape

>tfw I'm this guy and the school I was talking about was Cornell

Should have done a rain dance or something. Cornell was full of Asians when I went there too, HUGE Asian community. I fucked my fair share of yellow qts while I was there. That place must have changed.

This guy knows. My 1460 on the SAT helped but that Native check definitely got me the ride. I barely went to classes my senior year of high school and had only sports as extra curricular activities.

>f How I Got Into Medical School By Pretending to Be Black
gambling a bullshit system to win is good
also this

Everyone can go to medical shool. Schools just have a "black quota" so you don't have to have the same grades as all other applicants. An absolute genius would be denied entry if they still need one more black person to fill their quota.

>being a slut is ok because empowerment
>being called a slut is problematic because current year

Why are women retarded? Sex bots can't come soon enough.

>> Be Asian
>My Rage When

This is a common scenario everywhere Famdango.

Fucking colleges will make up ridiculous shit to let a nigger in.

And the funny thing is, statistically, these Affirmative Action niggers have the lowest graduation rates and struggle the hardest.

they basically graduate with degrees like "african american histrory" or some shit like "psycology".... if they graduate at all.

Probably had something to do with your ECs

This dogma of "superficial diversity = strength" endemic to liberal types like you is seriously worth studying. It's almost religious.

>being black gets you a job

Kek no having a nigger name is a red flag and there cases of people changing their names to sound whiter to get a job

This is wrong. SeeThey almost always graduate on time.

In my experience, it's the prep school retards who fuck up because they're finally on their own and don't know how to make decisions.

But please, keep talking out of your ass. It's hilarious. I'm sure they closest you've ever gotten to a top 20 school is the tour.

>Sports and a 1460 SAT plus has had sex

I bet you a billion shekels you were a row team Chad and pledged a frat.

Yes but you would have to get a job to afford one rather than wanking off on your mlp body pillow in the basement like you do.

They all seem pretty insufferable.

>Probably had something to do with your ECs

Agreed. That chink's mix tape probably sucked ass.

I never said that. I'm going off of numbers and facts. But whatever, you can be as butthurt as you like Cred Forums.

Tell me again how Trump is winning in all the polls.

Kek. Umad. If you respond it just makes you look even more mad. Just walk away. You got own'd

>And the funny thing is, statistically, these Affirmative Action niggers have the lowest graduation rates and struggle the hardest.
>they basically graduate with degrees like "african american histrory" or some shit like "psycology".... if they graduate at all.

So why do they keep forcing these niggers into schools they're not ready for?

Just for appearances?

No wonder college degrees aren't worth shit anymore.

>why do black people call each other niggers but get mad when i do it?

I hope so. I'm tired of seeing a literal pile of feces every time someone posts her face.

He's making shit up and wrong.

>And the funny thing is, statistically, these Affirmative Action niggers have the lowest graduation rates and struggle the hardest.

What the hell do they expect? They're forcing unqualified niggers into classes they're not ready for.

>tfw half-Persian on mother's side and tanned from Californian Sun
>tfw put "mixed black" or similar option on my applications
>tfw interviewers dare not question my racial background because they are scared to be called racist, even though my skin is whiter than theirs
>tfw got into Stanford on mediocre grades

And I'm still slacking my way through university, sure to do so with jobs in some bullshit sector like marketing. Make the system work for you, don't work for the system ;)

>Just for appearances?

Yes. To politicians, often filling a quota and hitting their "numbers" is their entire goal.

After the quotas are filled, they can pat themselves on the back and pretend everything is equal while these blacks still fail out of the colleges.

>So why do they keep forcing these niggers into schools they're not ready for?

superficial appearance of equality

All data available says that what you are promoting is a failed system that actually harms all students, specially minority ones. The under-achieving blacks do graduate at a lower rate than others and perform worse, supporting stereotypes and increasing tension between racial groups.

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/
wsj.com/articles/hard-truths-about-race-on-campus-1462544543

Its like when I make fun of myself making fat jokes.

But I die inside when people make fun of my weight

So now I'm curious; I'm as white as they come, if I put "black" on a job application and then I show up to a job interview and you can clearly see I'm not black, what happens?

Do you just assume I have a black parent or something and it just doesn't show? Would you not even ask about it, because it's racist to? Am I still more likely to get the job at that point because I might be black? Or would you just get through the interview and throw my resume in the trash once I leave? Or do you just have to play along because you run the risk that I actually do have a black parent and I sue you for not hiring me because raycis?

Swimming and rowing, Chi Psi for life!

It's to do with shame.
Being a slut is shameful.
Being fat is shameful.
You want to make light of it, but hate it when you realize other people see you as disgusting too.
It's normal to think that way, the fix is to stop being a fat slut.

you just described 98% of Cred Forums

so do you feel shame when you masturbate to mlp?

>All data available says that what you are promoting is a failed system that actually harms all students, specially minority ones. The under-achieving blacks do graduate at a lower rate than others and perform worse, supporting stereotypes and increasing tension between racial groups.

I've been saying this over and over: Affirmative Action hurts blacks.

All Affirmative Action does is to create a large pool of black workers who are under educated and unqualified for the world world.

In the real world, all it does is make Blacks with college degrees look incompetent and stupid. It makes the "dumb black" stereotype 100x worse.

I don't do that I masturbate to hentai porn like a healthy 4channer

Cred Forums has its own mlp board which is mostly porn so nope, you still filth user.

>it's literally illegal to hire whites in America
Hilarious shit

I had a classmate in HS who was white but often said he was black. We were all making fun of him until we met his dad who was black as fuck but had mixed parents. And yes the dad was the guy's biological father. So there's that.

>So now I'm curious; I'm as white as they come, if I put "black" on a job application and then I show up to a job interview and you can clearly see I'm not black, what happens?

We actually had one women tell us this and that her black side was from her great, grandmother.

The HR director never bothered to validate or verify her claim to race. How would he?

The last time Microsoft went to court on a case on racial hiring, it backfired on them and cost them a pretty penny.

Every federal contractor (i.e., every large employer in the US) has to disclose the race of job applicants to ensure its hiring process does not discriminate of the basis of a "protected" trait under federal law.

For example, being African American is a protected trait under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. Therefore, an employer cannot refuse to hire a black applicant on the basis of race. However, under the Civil Rights Act, that black applicant or the federal government would have to sue the employer in order to get a remedy.

As a result, the reporting requirement seeks to preempt the need for a private cause of action by requiring all employers to report the race of their employees and applicants as a condition of doing business with the federal government. That is why these businesses will ask. These questionnaires are completely optional from the applicant's side, and all of them allow the users to refuse to disclose their race.

Despite all this, the federal government cannot compel employers to pursue affirmative actions policies, such as a hiring quotas. This would be a violation of the equal protection clause of the fourteenth amendment. On that point, the case law is unambiguous. Nonetheless, employers for the most part are free to pursue certain affirmative action policies on their own volition. This does not apply to governmental employers, which are considered governmental actors under the fourteenth amendment,

I actually like Kaling, I think she's one of the very few good comic actresses out there, the only other one that comes to mine is Elizabeth Banks

>Look up your frat house
>It's this

I audibly REE'd. Fucking Chads there isn't enough orange juice in the world for you. IT'S BIGGER AND NICER THAN THE BERGHOF YOU AREN'T THE FUHRER YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I knew a bunch of Indian kids in College. They were all pre-med. I bet if they have Indian on their applications it gets thrown into the pile with the 10 tons of jews trying to get in too. Putting black is sure to get him to the top of the list and they'll all be too pussy to question whether he's actually black or not.

His sister complaining about it is pretty fucking stupid.

>> Be Asian
>My Rage When

Isn't in ironic that in 2016, we LITERALLY have government policy that is very specifically racist?

Do fucking liberals and sjws not realize their hypocrisy? Or do liberals only care about niggers but not chinks?

Or

I don't care about either.

Libs hate chinks because they're an immigrant success story and they usually vote Republican because a lot came from commie countries.

More Asians need to publically complain about this. When it's white people they get brow beaten down by calls of being racists.

From what I read, affirmative action in colleges is illegal but they bypass this by hiding the hiring process or using work-arounds. That's why independent research was needed to find that being black effectively increases your SAT score.

>ywn spend 4 years banging chicks in george washington's estate

>ywn bang a chick anywhere

Breh calm down, may I suggest just being yourself?

Holy shit that image. 10/10 for the artistic talent alone.

You don't have to. It's optional.

But, it is true that most big companies and firms are all-in on hiring a more diverse staff, so if you are of a different race it can help to let them know that on your application.

If you're white, don't even bother filling that part out. It will only hurt you and, sadly enough, there are HR depts. out there who will outright reject qualified white people for being white.

>tfw you live in a first world country
Feels so fucking good man. How did you yanks allow it to come to this?

theres a 0% chance you work in Admissions at a real school

That's an old picture anyway, you can't even see the basketball or tennis courts in that.

>tfw poorfag fraternity brother had never even had his own bedroom and shared a dorm room before coming to live in the house

He didn't even know what to do for like a week, that shit was hilarious.

Porquoi?

This is very unsettling.

>Isn't in ironic that in 2016, we LITERALLY have government policy that is very specifically racist?
>Do fucking liberals and sjws not realize their hypocrisy? Or do liberals only care about niggers but not chinks?

Liberals are attention whores.

They'll go where they get the most recognition.

You chinks don't complain or cry enough and take care of your own shit.

You people are useless to attention whore liberals.

You can be white and Hispanic. In fact most Hispanics in America ID as white. That's why there's a 10% gap when they say "Non-Hispanic White" on the census.

So why don't all Americans just put in "non-white" if it gives you better odds? You can just lie and say your grandfather was Asian or something.

Some of us have too much pride in our white heritage to act like we're some impure filthy mudblood. As a pure white Jewish man I would never claim to be any other race than white.

Just as a point of clarification on that last paragraph.

The fourteenth amendment does not ban governmental racial discrimination per se; rather, the government has to prove that its racially discriminatory policy satisfies the Supreme Court's strict scrutiny standard. Specifically, the policy must be precisely tailored to serve a compelling governmental interest and that the policy actually furthers this interest.

Historically, legal commentators have dubbed the application of strict scrutiny as a "death blow" for policies in question because if the Court can come up with a nondiscriminatory means of servicing the governmental interest, the law will be struck down.

The latest SCOTUS opinion on the subject, Fisher v. University of Texas, is interesting because it is a situation where the court upheld UT's diversity boost in admissions as valid under strict scrutiny. Critics were puzzled by Justice Kennedy's opinion because it lacked the use of the statistical evidence common in past opinions that would reach a similar result. Kennedy hedged his argument with the fact that UT's top 10 percent program made statistical analysis nearly impossible. Furthermore, the university claims that the applicant's race was merely one factor that is considered in the admissions office's holistic approach.

This suggests that the debate on the the extent to which a government can compel certain affirmative action policies is unsettled. Accordingly, we can expect the issue to be litigated further in the future.

DESIGNATED

In the UK you don't 'have' to but there is a separate equality part of the application form usually, which is supposedly kept anonymous and separate to your actual application.

>jewish
>white
fuck off shlomo

>diamond dozen
underrated

>white but grandma was full-on Native American, not even some "I'm 1/16th Cherokee" shit
>get to put that on everything
>dad is Spanish
>get to put Hispanic on everything
>Still don't get jobs and scholarships I'm well-qualified for

wtf is this shit

OY VEY WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH I AM GONNA SUE YOU!

well, it's a doggy dog world out there

>there are over 1 billion blacks
>there are over 1 billion indians

none have invented anything worth a damn except peanut butter

>This has been proven.
>We wuz kangs an sheet.

Don't take it for granite

mlp is a blue board user

Being tan with ambiguous background can truly be a blessing in the skies, for all intensive purposes I'm black, b/c "one drop" bs.

>being a slut is good

No, it's acceptable ie. you shouldn't shame someone for being one. It's like smoking. Everybody knows you're a diseased whore, but you can still take 10 minute breaks every hour at work.

Am I the only one who is really creeped out by his face. It looks so off. Like plastic surgery off.

>implying there's a difference between a pooinloo and a nig
neither belong there

This is a lie. Affirmative Action has been shown to mostly benefit white women and have a negative impact on blacks by establishing a quota and basically making it lawful to discriminate as long as a school or company hits a certain number of black people. A lot of colleges fill those quotas with sports players and don't accept black kids that may have average grades, just like most white kids who get into college. Economic status also plays a role.

POO

The most shameful thing about their family is being indian.

IN THE

>you
>comparing europeans to angloshitters

LOO

>“Obviously on-screen sex is not actual penetrative sex, but, as any religious high schooler will tell you, simulating sex can be pretty damn enjoyable as well,” Mindy

What did she mean about that?

POO

IN

LOO

Okay, well I'm half mexican, half white.

There's usually a section that says "check all boxes that apply"

I want to pick hispanic and white, but the white option will have "(not hispanic)" next to it.

Does it really matter what I pick? Will one give me a slightly better shot?

Actually, Hispanic means you come from former Spanish colonies, but it excludes Spaniards, so you're not Hispanic.
Not like americans would know that though.

probably the funniest thing ill read all day

this

>sn't in ironic that in 2016, we LITERALLY have government policy that is very specifically racist?
It's the racism of what is that saying? The least of expectations? They realise blacks kids aren't putting in the effort in high-school however by moving the goal post for some races.

American liberals disgust me.

that level of mental gymnastics

Also, how about tossing your own brother a few dollars to help him through school as a productive member of society.

You know guys am currently applying for an american company.

If they ask me what race i am, am telling them to go fuck themselves(Am Chilean) btw.

It also unnecessarily benefits people like East Asians, who are already more successful than white people are on average.

Affirmative action is bullshit. I'm a 21 year old black nigga and have been applying to jobs all summer, had a few interviews, and still don't have one.

Don't insult them. Just offer them a helicopter ride

It helps if you don't show up to the interview wearing a ski mask and pointing a gun.

>East Asians, who are already more successful than white people are on average.

successful at wearing counterfeit Tommy Hilfiger rugby jerseys and driving honda accords.

Screenshotted this post and emailed it to Vanderbilt admissions.

and people wonder why companies don't want to make anything in America anymore. It's not just the trade agreements

>applying to jobs all summer, had a few interviews, and still don't have one

maybe the problem is ... you?

Good for you. Good luck proving that I'm not just shitposting and making it all up.

You could steal one

Do iiiiiiiiiiit

Lol go dores brochacho

>A minority exposing the shit out of affirmative action

Based. Too bad the media is going to crucify him and call him some racist Indian.

I have no experience so that doesn't help.

I'm not even applying for anything prestigious. Just shit in retail, housekeeping, custodial, etc.

>I was just kidding when I spouted racial hatred against Asians
Have fun at work tomorrow :^)

Good god that's the most based thing I've heard all week, what a champ.

You know, we whites are also diverse. I'm partly Celtic, partly Anglo-Saxon, and in my book, that justifies checking 'mixed race'.

This

Tell them you were adopted by a Black family and you identify as Black. Race is a social construct anyways :^)

Mindy is like George Costanza. Probably a 2/10 and obese, but fucks and dates attractive people. Mindy only dates white guys on the show, too. He didn't hurt her career at all, she has always been the least favorite character on her own tv show.

I wonder if this guy is you.

Either way, I'm going to email that screenshot to all the admissions officers for Vanderbilt.

Already got the dean of students and HR

im half samogitian = mixed

brother sounds based af

>be hispanic
>doing bg check for gun
>no hispanic checkbox
>check black/african american instead
>gun store guy says " are you sure thats right?"
>"idk"
>pass the bg check, get gun

If you read the article you'd know that the writer was being sarcastic there

>Cred Forums
>reading or watching anything in the OP
Make a convincing looking screencap and you got yourself 200 replies.

source

t. a plumber

>3.1

top kek

hahaha you're fucked.

Tailor your resumes to each specific sector. Project goals within those sectors. Build on even the most basic elemental experience and education gearing it to that job.

I love cooking. I took home economics classes. I want to work at McDonalds. I hope to continue on this patch and ...

Best of luck. I hope you catch a break wherever you set your focus.

The last one. If you have the guts to do it, you'll probably get hired, because they daren't say - what? - that you 'didn't look black enough'? Would be a minefield.

>Irish

>white

OH BOY

Wait a prominent chin is a typical white feature?
Because I could stab people with mine and i'm from Spain.

They care about niggers because niggers are far enough behind that you can keep them a client class easily. Chinks are competent, resourceful and intelligent - they'll never need handouts, so the Democrats have nothing to offer them.

Frankly, lumping all "white" people into one hiring category is racist as fuck.

WTF does "white" even mean nowadays?

I said Celtic, not Irish. Scots and Welsh are Celts too.

user you can't be racist towards whites, didn't the feminists teach you that yet?

faith and begorrah, tis like another potato famine in here

Don't you get the most perks for being Native American? Why wouldn't you say that?

I too have sent in a complaint. This is sickening and I hope you are disciplined accordingly.

dravidians should be drowned in petrol

To be fair, nowadays those stats aren't that impressive. Most public schools have ridiculous grade inflation, and your SAT scores are on the low/average end for an Ivy. If you didn't have extracurriculars then you had little to no chance.

>>Irish
>>white
Its this old joke

Daily Reminder that dravidians are the closest relatives to Native Australians

>White skin means you're white

Guess Turks, Iranians ands Japs are white then huh?

You entitled piece of shit. Didn't anyone tell you that good grades are not enough to get into an Ivy?
What were your extra-curriculars? Your accolades? Your community service work?

No, you'd rather complain about "dumb niggers" rather than own up to the fact that you fucked up.

I was smart but lazy. Graduated with 3.96, stayed up until 3am the night before SAT and didn't break 1300. You don't see me whining about going to a state school.

Some of my ancestry comes from a group that was slightly discriminated against like a hundred years ago due to their unorthodox way of life. Would this qualify me for affirmative action in the US? Note that the group is as white as the rest of the population.

really makes you think

How are Iranians not white?

>ITT: soccer moms

DEDICATED

So dumb that you don't know what affirmative action is or that Indians and Asians get turned away cause there's too many smart ones.

Kys

kekd

Yeah, make a big deal of it, it can't do any harm.

t. Totally not related to Arabs and resisting Islam Persian warrior

That's what happens when you reduce your entire existence to easily mistakable shades of white.

Same question.

Go away Mormon, and take your racist religion with you

>thought she would be on family feud
>thought steve harvey fucked up
>NAME SOMETHING INDIANS DO

really fires some synapses

Putting affirmative action on blast is respectable but calling your sister a whore is going too far. Although she did push him into that spot.

I mean the dude is right. Especially Indian culture which is very patriarch. The man knows whats best obviously.

DELET THIS

He probably thinks he's White.

>Talking out of your ass
>Cites some other faggot in this thread who makes claims with no source

It's illegal to even ask in Canada.

no

companies would make more money and be a lot more effective if all HR departments were fired

yup. affirmative action. all but guaranteed as a white male with a 4.0 and competitive SAT and ACT scores I would never be accepted by an Ivy League. meanwhile woefully under qualified minorities get into medschool with 2.0s.. it's a sad joke. this cancer has spread to sweden and soon, the rest of europe.

SHAQUILLE ... O'NEIL !!!!!

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS !!!

It's because Asians are the only race where you can get away with cracking racist jokes. Their menfolk are so beta they don't riot and attack white men who date their women. They don't holler and make rallies like blacks do. It also helps that they're less than 5 percent of the population and divided as fuck.

Blacks (descendants of slaves brought to the US) can unify. Spanish-speaking Latinos speak a common language. But Asians are multiple peoples with different cultures; some of whom HATE each other with a passion. So there's no solidarity and it's very easy to pick them off one by one.

What's really pathetic is that Asians genuinely believe that if work hard and play nice, whites will let them join the club. I've seen so many Asian girls think they're white after they marry a Caucasian dude and breed future Elliot Rodgers.

American right winger and left wingers are equally disgusting. You're just too fucking retarded and brainwashed to realize that. #VoteTrumpberg #MakeIsraelGreatAgain

>WTF does "white" even mean nowadays?

It means you don't get special, race based privileges like Affirmative Action.

American right wingers at least don't want to genocide my ethnicity

>Red pilled Indian

What a nice young man. Never would've thought of an Indian being based.

It's a form of fraud

>75374199
> Be Asian
> have 4.1 GPA (AP courses)
> get 1410 on SAT (old scoring)
> get passed by every Ivy
>My Rage When
> Nigger in my class with at 1280 and 2.9 GPA gets accepted to Cornell

This. I'm in the same boat.

Played sports. Was active in leadership roles in clubs.

But just because my skin is not black, I don't get those special Nigger privileges.

Keep telling yourself that. Unless you're a Shlomo then yeah, you're right. You're also not white, so you're wrong by birth though.

>What were your extra-curriculars?

Dumbass.

You think niggers making mix tapes and selling weed counts as "extra curiccular leadership?"

>OUR MOST CHERISHED ALLY

Oy vey. Do these Republicucks not realize they are living Ben Garrison comics?

I'm not american but I am most definitely white

>Played sports. Was active in leadership roles in clubs.

lol

You faggots actually think Extra Curricular matter that much?

It's 80% academics. Extra curriculars are only used as tie breakers.

But no extra curricular activity trumps skin color. Affirmative Action is by far, the biggest advantage to college admissions.

I wonder if Indian-Americans are genuinely offended that Mindy plays a ditz who lusts for white cock? I notice that you always see an Asian (whether Indian, Chinese, Arab, etc.) woman being all-American and dating white guys in TV/film.

They don't look like Arabs.

>I wonder if Indian-Americans are genuinely offended that Mindy plays a ditz who lusts for white cock?

Deep Down. Mindy Kaeling just hates her own skin and wants to be a white girl so badly, it's pathetic.

Riiiiiiight. You're about as white as the dindu skin inside your mother's vagina right now.

No. Liberals have thrown you into the white category to purposely fuck you over. So you actually have to compete and be better than Bob by miles.

Better off putting mixed race or native American.

being black also helps you keep your job. if you are white they can fire you for whatever, but if you are black they have to have a damn good reason or fear a lawsuit

>But no extra curricular activity trumps skin color.

Tell that to all the kids with sport scholarships you loudest retard on the short bus motherfucker.

Agreed, HR departments exist so women with no abilities or intelligence can have something to do now that they're pointlessly in the workplace.

She grew up in Boston allegedly. For all we know, she thinks she's Irish.

That's pretty common amongst Asian women. In college, every Asian girl I say was with a white (or a few blacks and Latinos) dudes. And they refused to be identified as Asian.

I fail to see where you're going with this user

I'm saying your mother paid me to bring a black man to her house in my black people cage and she's having sex with him. How do you not get that?

So are you a nigger or..?

You get a desk with no chair.

And no squatting on the desk

Only on the internet.

express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship

that's not true at all, see

Lol

Question:
I know this "whites are evil" thing is going around but how is it okay to group everyone with white skin into that category when no one has control over how they were born? Isn't that the same racism they teach about in school? I have no control over my heritage why would I feel guilty about it? is it a revenge thing for the slavery?

I never understood the idea of white people being evil when certain white groups were under oppression for generations. The Polish lost their country when the Austrians, Prussians, and Russian carved their country up like a Christmas turkey. The Irish were practically slaves for centuries. Bulgarians, Serbs, Croats, Greeks, and other Balkans groups were under Ottoman control.

So maybe English, Welsh, Scots, French, Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese did terrible shit like the trans-Atlantic slave trade, colonization of the New World, imperialism in Africa, Asia, and Oceania, but Central and Eastern Europeans (barring the Russians) weren't involved with that shit.

You're confusing the Cred Forums experience with real life. Not everyone is interested in discovering their true genetic heritage. Not everyone is that autistic.

>Kek. Umad.
Well now we know that you both lied about your job, and you don't belong here.

Of Course not my white friend we are TRUE Aryans

We are the purest whites. Let us into your lands. We won't harm you.

>all these buttmad asians and white people

Hispanic here, Cant wait to take your job and for the united states to be more hispanic in 50 years lol

>t. non-white person

>ywn have an older Iranian sugar daddy to give your boipussy a good dicking and to cuddle you afterwards

Fucking based Vijay Jojo

>having no selfesteem
Only white aryan men are allowed to enter my bhole.
Brown stuff goes only in one direction.

Then
>ywn have a Scandinavian bf to pound and cuddle with

>tfw no qt viking to plunder and exploit my body because I'm weak
It hurts.

>tfw I was a Sons of Norway member for 5 years and there was no one there my age

I had a great time and it was worth it, but getting a Viking boyfriend would've been great.