Westworld boiz

Westworld boiz
For tonight's episode what are you
>Predicting will happen
>Hoping will happen

Is Anthony Hopkins character going to make it to the end of the season or is he gonna die right whenever his new storyline starts that he introduced at the end of ep 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/782640044599152640
nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11727480
youtube.com/watch?v=e9QIvy3T8kg
youtu.be/e9QIvy3T8kg?t=3m27s
br.hbogola.com/landing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anthony hopscotch is so old. I don't want him to go ;_;

>Hes a host
>NO HES A HOST YOU RETARD
>NO HES A HOST YOU RETARD
>ARE YOU RETARDED? OFCOURSE THERE A DIFFERENT TIME LINES
>NO YOURE RETARDED, YOU FAGGOT
There, just covered every discussion point on Cred Forums for Westworld.

he still moves pretty spry despite his age
ok

He will either die early on or barely appear for large parts of the series cause they cannot afford him.

>cause they cannot afford him
the ratings depend on 2 things
1. Ford
2. Tits

But he is signed up for a second season.

Would you?

Don't forget
>INANE PREDICTION BASED ON MINUTIAE AND "SYMBOLISM"
>SCREENCAP THIS POST
>IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO EPISODES IT CAN'T BE BAD

Honestly, with all the build-up I was expecting something more spectacular at the top of that tower. Turns out it is a cross. (Which, together to a couple throwaway lines only adds a hint of imagery to the Christian symbolism/themes).

My question is how the fuck they can make normal people minuscular in order to fit them into their... map.

So far I'm loving the NPC exploration. As a fallout geek I loved the line:
>Everybody here is trying to get you into their stupid treasure hunt.
Westworld is basically a world full of sidequests.
Just "marathoned" the first two episodes. Kind of intrigued. Love the "mysteries" (how far can these artificial beings go, and how much and why can they remember), and the writing is decent. Although that writer guy is the prickest ass in the lot.

>>IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO EPISODES IT CAN'T BE BAD

That's not what people are saying.
They are saying:

>It's only been 2 episodes, stop calling it just like season 5 LOST because every tiny detail and mechanic hasn't been explained

>My question is how the fuck they can make normal people minuscular in order to fit them into their... map.

>This meme in every thread

But how do they shrink the guests?

I agree with that t.b.h. Id rather talk about whats actually happened than everyones personal fandom

>Meme
First time I see the series, first time I get in a WW thread. I guess most people must ask themselves this.
Also, how can the creators come and go wherever they please? Do they have shortcuts or spawning points?

If you look at the trailer for the third episode, it looks like we are going to see a lot of those side quests in action.

I'm pretty excited for tonight

No.

Loving McPoyle's character, btw.

DUDE PLAYING GOD USING ROBOTS LIKE SLAVES THEY ARE GETTING SENTIENT WHAT MAKES US HUMAN LMAO

It's not telling a good story, features terrible acting all around, and has sloppy world-building left and right. The first two episode of Lost blow the first two episodes of Westworld out of the water on every front, but the blanket defense "the jury's not in yet watch every episode and then pass judgement" remains.

>William cucks Teddy
>One of Teddy's roles is as a hardened solider
Teddy is Yul Brynner evidence mounts

Of course Lost's premise is much easier to digest:
>Plane crashes on an island
>Mysteries wow

However this:
>Matrix-like environment with NPC's
>Some NPC's seem to be malfunctioning, also Ed Harris

>being this edgy and contrarian

>Not a good story
Why? What do you consider a good story?
>Terrible acting all around
Examples?
>Sloppy world building
Examples, please, and reasons thereof.

So do they unshrink the robots to repair them or do the scientists shrink down to fix them?

Maybe they send down their projections somehow, and deal with the bodies leaving the minds in WestWorld. But that would mean that there is some sort of virtuality to its world, which seems inconsistent with the fact that the "robots" are dressed now and then in the real world.

Fuck no, she is a 2 at best

He is going to die. He is too old and tired to work on a series

>this is a 10/10 in medieval world

Hell yes. She's eccentric looking but in the best way, and capable of being both filthy and chill.

it turns out that his character is actually a robot as well and will upload itself to the mainframe. therefore his entity will remain in the series although he wont be physically present. the ed harris character will be play a key part in the upload after he finishes the maze puzzle and will take control over aspects of the mainframe. the jimmy simpson (william) character will fall in love with dolores and form a human/robot alliance to try and take ed harris down. this will probably start to take place in s2 though.

>yfw these violent delights have violent ends

what's with this HBO "can't afford him". The only things he is doing in 2017 are one superhero movie and one transformer movie (these are separate categories).

That host helping him with his outfit was fucking stunning.

And he looks like he is too tired working on those.

Guy should retire.

Yeah, he isn't really doing much nowadays, plus what can't HBO afford? When they know one of their shows is blowing up that just funnel massive cash into it until it's done. Just look at Game of Thrones. Every year they get bigger and bigger budgets, and the stars line the fuck up to be on there. Westworld will go the same way desu.

What if they don't shrink the guests but they actually grow the town?

Oh shit I just realised it was Talulah Riley. I wonder how Elon Musk felt watching the woman he still loves trying to seduce McPoyle.

A good story is one that demonstrates a solid handle on what exactly it's trying to say or do and some creativity in the way it's presented. The opening should be a clear mission statement that hooks the viewer and throws down the gauntlet of what to expect, and should have a sense of tightness to it as it's the beginning. So far Westworld has been scene after scene of exposition with no creative fluorishes to speak of. For the acting I'll just single out the only good acting so far, Abernathy's malfunction scene, as the rest is just dismal and boring (particularly the office scenes). The sloppy world building comes from instead of establishing context and enough detail so there is an internal consistency to what is happening (for example, what is the logic of Ed Harris continuing to go with Clifton Collins when his daughter was the one with the information he needed) and you get a sense of the world of the show the writers would rather be lazy and not bother doing it under the guise of "mystery".

In how many hours does it air?

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/782640044599152640

>Theme park robots wake up
>Bullshit mysteries wow

Fucking hell BTFO

honestly it doesn't come across as an insult, I mean he did marry her twice.

Elon Musk @elonmusk Oct 2
No irony or uhh "shade" meant here. T's character is excellent and well-played. Worth seeing.

>Elon saying "shade"

keks

Post yfw this guy became the Ultimate Hero of Westworld.
>They're here because they want a glimpse of who they could be.

well, he is based on the hero of the movie

how tightly is the series following the movie...?

Same basic concepts

>subplot following the engineers discovering an "infection" in the code
>subplot following 2 friends who visit the park, with one being a good-natured newcomer

The only thing they add is the Delores and Man in Black subplots

Why the fuck don't they just make the park full size instead of shrinking people? Seems a little counter intuitive

I've read somewhere that he aleady signed contract for second season, but it might be for flashbacks or something

that is a 10/10 though

they don't shrink people idiot, the people who made the park are giants like macross

they are literally big guys

>The opening should be a clear mission statement that hooks the viewer and throws down the gauntlet of what to expect, and should have a sense of tightness to it as it's the beginning.
This is just false though. A story isn't a blueprint that must be followed bit-by-bit. By not giving too much away at the beginning is doing nothing, and they are giving subtle pieces of lore here and there which build tension. Again, just because you can't see the beginning, middle and end from the first 2 episodes doesn't mean it isn't a good story. You can judge that after this season is over.

In the movie, the good-natured character gets killed. It's the degenerate zero-fucks-given guy that gets hunted down by the gunslinger. Pretty sure they will play the same twist with us assuming the good-natured guy is the protag only to have him get blown away.

At least, I think that's how I remember it.

>In the movie, the good-natured character gets killed. It's the degenerate zero-fucks-given guy that gets hunted down by the gunslinger.

Nope.
Other way around.

You are conflating story and lore with expectations. And television can and should be judged on an episodic basis.

>mfw its finally time for new ep after waiting all week

sooooo, there gonna be a stream for us to watch together or what?

This, what the fuck time does HBO actually release episodes?

their site says it goes live at 9EST, dunno if that's for broadcast or their online shit.

Airs at 9. I assume it goes on HBOGO at the same time, but I obviously could be wrong.

Other than that you're fucked until tomorrow.

>I have to wait another 5 hours
fucking NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE

HERE COME DAT GROWIN' BOY

O SHIT WHADDUP

This. Teddy's going to go Yul Brynner and it'll be a showdown between him and MiB which may not end well for MiB.

At this point I'm convinced William's from the past but I really need a connection between him and MiB to believe it's him.

Harris is doing a good job of keeping his cards close to his chest and/or the producers haven't given him anything to go on besides the scripts, so I can't tell if he's bent on some sort of revenge or just filthy fucking rich having bought some secret platinum tier package where he can ruin everyone else's fun and they have to put up with it.

So far MiB's shenanigans haven't resulted in any guests noticing anything.

The other unasked question is, does this place operate 24/7 or are there shutdown periods while property damage is repaired/replaced?

If every host's unique (i.e. has no backup dupes), does MiB's massacre require downtime to repair all the Mexicans or do they replace all of them with different Mexican hosts and if so, aren't other guests revisiting the village the next day going to notice all of a sudden?

Some of these are probably never going to be answered and left to our imaginations, but still.

>nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11727480
He has signed on for season 2

They're probably not gonna tell us what the trail Harris is following actually is for a while. Im torn between a questline for people who have been sucked into that world so long that they need to get real meta, or if its a prelude to some real weird shit hidden in the park.

As far as the cleanup crews go, it looked like they operate like Disney does, all in the shadows so nobody notices. The one chick was disguised when she went in to shut down Dolores after the saloon robbery. They probably just toss the dead ones back into the 3D printer to get fixed up and toss them back where they're supposed to be in the morning.

lol and 90% of Cred Forums didn't think hbo would afford him

how many hours?

The "greater business" that corporate expects out of WW is still tough to speculate on. Literally the only thing that could tie in is the website's waiver giving Delos the rights to any aspect of the guest's identity from appearance down to actual DNA, and that could just be a pisstake or red herring.

Me, this is my guess.

Ford is a dreamer who returns results. He thinks he's in the business of recreating man in his own image, as detailed in mind as possible to the point of genuine independent behavior and thought ("why does he have them interact with each other when guests aren't looking?").

I don't think Delos is interested in entertainment. I think they're interested in a continuous experimental field for testing AI judgment and response, and the goal is mass-produced soldiers who can work under fire and unpredictable circumstances, obey orders and be deactivated easily.

Ford either doesn't know, or is so in love with his work that he's willing to forget. Cullen MIGHT know and I have a bad feeling Bernard DEFINITELY knows, esp. if he's having secret analysis with Dolores.

>some real weird shit hidden in the park
i.e. the soldiers they're building in the Maze which isn't general knowledge to most of WW's staff (just indulge my bullshit theory) and "isn't for you."

I predict more questions than answers and a cliffhanger.

>there are children in westworld
>CHILDREN

so the big twist is that it's a giant honeypot sting op orchestrated by a 150-yo chris hansen on life support, right?

>cliffhanger
there better be, you can't end 2 successive episodes of a thrill ride with feels

So wait. Last week they really did release then new episode early on HBO GO so everyone could watch it before the debate?

Does HBO NOW release them early every week? I could have sworn I heard you could watch TWO episodes ahead with either one.

its usually released around 6
>there are other places besides the west coast

in the end ed harris finds a hatch in the ground, but he cannot open it. he bashes on the hatch crying and angry. suddenly a light appears in the hatch. fade to black.

what is he reading?

are there any bl*ck guests in westworld? can they afford it? how would the hosts treat them? are there special bl*ck scenarios for them (you know what I mean...)?

Where we're going, this post is a 2.

Also, re: MiB being a sentient host who somehow left the park and returned

The way he talks to the hosts and compares their behavior to previous iterations sounds a lot more like a bored guest constantly breaking fourth wall with them than a former fellow host.

"you could say I was born here" is deliberately ambiguous:
-- Revenge over something that happened in The Incident 30 years ago
-- The Incident changed him from a common guest to a man obsessed with the leaderboard (the William theory)
-- Something else altogether
-- He's really a host except that puts his age the same as Dolores who's already been confirmed to be the oldest host in the park

The other question is, why the hell did they imprint a map on the inside of a host's scalp, is that inside all of theirs (we never got to see the underside of the Sheriff's after it was peeled off), and how the hell did he intuit it would be there?
> because Injuns = scalping
funny thing, the French taught them that. And by "them," I mean the Iroquois of upstate New York. OK, whatever.

Folio edition of Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet, Act II, scene 6.

I hope he dies, his character is fucking awful, one of the worst written on this show

Manga

I want more Dolores and less of Maeve.

The "and" credit in the titles means he gets paid as much as the lead actor of the show. So however much the chick gets paid is his pay as well per episode. Perhaps it's different in this case but those are the rules I know.

>on life support
>implying he won't be a terminator-like cyborg

The black family that happened upon Dolores were dressed like any well to do Victorian family in the West. Dolores treated them like anyone else.

Try to remember that most of the Old West's states were Union, just like the soldiers we saw in William's visit.

Let's not forget:
>ARE THEY IN A SIMULATION?

they are going to do a nod to better call saul
>literally nothing will happen

But how do the people teleport about the world to collect the dead bodies.
And how are the people so small????

hmm

I bet they will never fucking explain how the world works. like how dudes go from being in a room in a huge meme corpo complex to being in a train in the west

well done, now what's in the framed photo that is of importance or interest?

Why the fuck would you want them to explain every little insignificant detail?

Oh, we'll get more of Dolores. Hopefully they'll move past the player piano wakeup sequence and start focusing more on her secrets.

As for Maeve, she still has to pass on the magic words to someone and I'm betting on Clementine because Teddy would be tipping the hand too damn fast.

Also, sooner or later Ford's going to outright tell us Maeve was previously a homesteader in that Indian massacre storyline.

"It doesn't look like anything to me."

if they don't they are lazy bumfucks. why should you care about any of the plot if they don't care about it?

why would you assume that you are the authority on whats significant?

Spoiler: The park is actually purgatory and Anthony Hopkins is god and tries to test the true character of men. The men in black will find what he's looking for. Hell.

you might be right...

God damn it maybe I'm autistic, I literally only remember that the main android girl is Dolores and Ford is the old guy who owns/built/manages/whatever the park. I can't remember anyone else's name, and I feel retarded reading through this thread. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Also why come they shrink everybody to get in the park, why didn't they just build it real life size?

is it just me or is the actor that plays teddy awful?

>mfw

Your opinion is trash

never mind the photo (it's been painted out by publicity), what's "Beyond Good and Evil: On the Genealogy of Morality" by Friedrich Nietzsche doing on his desk?

what would happen if I sat my ass down on that tiny westworld they have in that round room?

If the robots go crazy, they can stop them because they're tiny.

>they won't tell me if the hosts shit or not, that means they don't care about the story
:^)

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
Literally autism, autistic people have a lot of trouble with names and faces. Do you remember the faces at least?

It would be quite painful.

nietzsche was really into the idea that the current morality is shit because its slave morality (or christian morality, in another name) and that people should go back to the master morality/create new morality through the revaluation of all values. could be relevant

I doubt anything would happpen or surely they would just crush the andriods when they fuck up and put them in the bin rather than put them in a big room.

but to be honest, they either have teleportation devices, shrinking devices or some matrix shit.

So, is Ford reading it because it's relevant to the years 1886-1887, or because it reflects his own philosophy?

>The park is actually purgatory
The guests would be trapped there a bit longer than 1-4 weeks, wouldn't they?

probably because it reflects his own philosophy. nietzsche's ideas are pretty much all-time relevant as no real "revalution" has happened past the "christian revaluation". nietzsche believed that uber-men would come and change the world, in short. the uber-men would be strong, egoistic, care about self-development, etc.

How do you know the guests aren't just robots as well and this is just a multilevel mindfuck?

That's a very unflattering photo.

I never thought about it like that. I bet their shrink ray gun could be great for surgery and manufacturing. Do you think they've thought of that?

No problem with faces, I remember black science man, annoying bitch assistant (to black science man?), Douchebag McGee the head security guard, scary old person Man in Black, weird 2/10 hooker from Bosnia, ugly 2/10 head hooker from wherever in Africa/Britishland, Dolores' old dad and the new one, and false main character Handsome Man who turned out to be a host in the first episode. I remember all of them, I remember who they are and what they do, their faces... but I can't remember their names.

Oh, there's also Park Manager Master Cunt cigarette lady and Annoying Twink Storyteller Shaft Handler.

That would be interesting - because then we can see more about how these androids are made. Just how human like are they?

We see that they bleed and that they "die" so do they have organs that can fail?

>Dolores' old dad
I miss him already. That was some amazing acting in the analysis room.

he'll be back senpai

He was defective, user. He needed to be removed.

>because then we can see more about how these androids are made

It's interesting because there's some seemingly deliberate ambiguity: the horses are made by stuffing and covering a skeleton, but the humans are 3d printed in a manner that's more artistic than practical.

>coming up with made-up names for everyone in the show
>can't remember real names
yep that's autism

Well we've only seen a small section of the horse-building process; their muscles and tendons and everything could be printed just like the hosts'.

oh, and the display case in the center of the shot is a set of woodworker's hand tools from at least the 19th century if not older.

GEPPETTO

Anyone else noticed that EVERYONE picks the black hat, but this guy picked the white one?

How do you spread eagle a horse in a circle?

with the technology they have at hand, why would the build a wild west theme park anyway?

Dude, this is supposed to be the 1870's. People are nice to the blacks because all the buffalo soldier units were sent out West to clear out the Indians after the Civil War and make settlers safe. It's why even to this day in a lot of places like Texas, people thought the Confederacy sucked because it stripped the defenses of the frontier to send their boys to die in places like bumfuck Virginia. Whereas directly after the war, the Federal government stepped in and made the West their top priority.

That guy getting people to enlist on the main drag is enlisting them for the Indian Wars.

Probably because white hats are shit and he's got shit taste.

Things I've noticed so far:

Anthony Hopkins is like god and the workers behind the scenes are like angels.

Milk = robot juice.

Bad guys wear black hats good guys wear white hats.

Doloros ate a fly because that's what humans do.

what is the significance of this?

50 shades of grey

It's the foot with four toes all over again.

Why did that faggot turn down that sexy ayy lmao? Her tits and ass make me in love!

if you find the maze you get bonus 5k points for the leaderboards. and a achivement.

He didn't want Elon Musk to kick his ass.

The maze probably is like the mod island in world of warcraft.

im hoping they bring that sexy ass boy android back fuckkkk

>No decent pictures of her ass online.

Life is truly suffering.

Hi Elon!

Ed Harris has probably been stuck on 99% for the last 18 years or so

just missing the last achievement called "maze"

it's probably an elaborate easteregg joke and actually means corn, not the riddle

the way the hosts are printed is just nolan symbolic wankery
>dude vetruvian man lmao

>they wonder why nobody wants to fugg maeve

>old
>saggy tits
>black

I mean, come the fuck on. can't they do better than that?

Hat color has been very symbolic in the western film genre since it's inception

>Really stressed out at work, Boss is shitting on me
>Wife leaves me, taking my dog with her
>Hear about this cowboy theme park that is so good, my life will change
>Pay so much to go there but I really need a break so fuck it
>Take a train to a futuristic train staion
>A 10\10 greets me and leads me to the dressing room
>Pick out my outfit and look for a place to change
>10\10 starts undressing me
>Haven't felt a touch of a woman for so long, I get exicted and cum right on her android thigh
>"Y-you too"
>Time to pick my cool hat, I've waited for this too long
>Pick a 10 gallon fedora with a feather in it
>Had out to the park
>Walk off the train and realize the park is a ghost town
>Some asshole spent all day shooting hosts
>Head out to the saloon for a drink
>Greeted by a strangely attractive female version of William Fichtner
>She wants me to take her upstairs and make love to her
>Finally! I'm glad a took a second mortgage on the house, this is amazing
>Just as I try to take her hand, the asshole who killed all the quest givers gropes her ass
>It's my boss and she's turned on by him
>He takes her upstairs and starts fucking her
>I hear laughter from the room that I recognise anywhere - It's my wife who's there with him and they're having a threesome
>Sit alone in the saloon with nothing to do but to hear the sounds of them fucking
>Can't even go on a treasure hunt

>what is the significance of this?

That apparently you can buy the prettiest national park in utah if you're an evil megacorp?

It's a hologram.

lol what's Elon gonna do, crash a rocket into me?

Had a dream about this show, bros

It was the finale

Ed Harris' character is a lawyer in the real world, he's sitting at a desk in a big fancy office, in New York or Los Angeles

City skyline behind him

Then Delores comes in

how many hours til the episode drops

I live on the other side of the world so sorry about the spoonfeed request I can't deal with timezone shit

Christopher Nolan truely is a genius.

McPoyle only wants to fuck his brother obviously

Three hours, plus some change

What does Christopher Nolan have to do with this show?

3 hours

>since it's inception
>since it is inception
what did user mean by this

>These violent delights have violent ends

What did she mean by this?

>people in this thread not knowing that the MiB is the gunslinger from the original 1973 film

PLEBS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

How many times have you watched the first two episodes?

Only watched them twice so far

when is E03 airing? has it aired?

Someone needs to make an "Imagine being Talulah Riley in that marriage" pasta

You said since Inception black hats are worn by bad guys.

he means that by letting the protagonist pick the white hat, it is suggested to the viewer, though inception, that he is a good person

Huh, so she really is a gold-digging whore

There weren't even cowboys in inception.

Absolutely

The man in black is actually the protagonist

hopkins is a robot

>Doloros ate a fly because that's what humans do.

No, she smacked a fly after she explicitly said she'd never hurt a living being.

God no, why would she do that to herself

The fly was actually a drone.

she looks like a fish

Fuck you, Maeve has 5/7 torpedo titties

Dude where we are going she's a 9/10.

Name of whore?

what if westworld is a simulation created by robots for robots to interact with humans?

02:52 from right now

Westworld is just a disc floating through space because aliens want to understand the human condition.

everyone is a robot

or maby it's a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation in a simulation

I really hope the ending will be all the characters sitting in a church holding hands.

>tfw just want to watch every episode right now

it's the copernican revolution xD

hol up, so you be sayin

>that knee

savage

Because it's so foreign and free, it's like visiting South America on vacation and getting to do shit you just can't do in the US on a daily basis. Although I'd imagine the entire world is super advanced and populated, so Delos is probably one of the few tourist destinations left in the future where you can look up and see the stars or a vast field etc.

On second thought, I wouldn't mind living under the Martian dictator.

I WILL ASK THIS ONLY ONE MORE TIME. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE WHORE

So who is /ourguy/?

Cuckboy Teddy

All the writers / devs / internal staff / management are hosts, the 'deeper level' to the game MiB hints at is penetretating the cowboy veneer and entering management boss lvl2

Im in love with her. What should I do? I think of her all the time

Invent fancy stuff that works poorly.

Why are her arms so freakishly long?

Do they have to shrink the flies too?

eddy hairy

All her proportions are off. Basically a mutant retard who should be sterilized.

seems implausible that the technology would go to building a theme park instead of gathering super robots and cyborgs for a mars base for example... recreational fun could be established much easier through neural simulation and advanced vr...

This was so good, I wish I waited until all episodes were released so I could watch everything in one sitting.

>manhands,manjaw, ayyy lmao face

Why is Musk such a beta? He should be banging 10/10's without even thinking of marriage

will she show her tits this season?

also its not that far into the future, bc apparently 40k$ is still considered to be a substantial amount of money...

Musk will sabotage another satellite launch if that happens.

The movie they just come out at night and fix shit up. This still seems odd because I wouldn't expect the guests to all be sleeping all night.

That is a substantial amount of money user. Don't know what kind of fantasy world you're living in, but only the super rich would think 40K for a day of fun isn't substantial. 40K is a small fortune.

she's Jewish as fuck isnt she?

how many bongs lads?

Thats what he said though.

worse, Armenian

i literally said that it was a substantial amount of money

read my post again

Holy fuck, I was literally about to make this same post, minus the shrinking people meme.

I'm the same way with everything I watch though, and I'm terrible with names in real life too.

I'm probably just retarded.

At least she is not, may Allah forgive me for uttering this word, an Albanian

> female Belushi
augh

It honestly sucks, especially if you're trying to discuss a show or something with another person. I don't know why names are so hard.

also I think the shrunken people thing is funny

Fuck me, sorry boys it's past my bed time.

What? Where? Did the Turks missed her? Fucking Turks could never finish a job.

Hail to the King, baby.

this rapid escalation of prejudice has caused me to kek

.... FUCK.

>subliminal Canadian propaganda AGAIN

they asked her if she has ever harmed a living being before and she said no, she wasnt lying.

One and a half bongs left, anyone got a stream?

that's fine

It's a half bong left.

Fuckin sweet, thought it was 9 EST.

Disregard this I'm retarded. 1.5 bongs it is. Fug.

now back to the "anyone got a stream" question

Is that dude who sounded like Badger from Breaking Bad still doing his stream? I remember him doing Mad Men and then going straight to GOT, which was fucking fantastic.

no idea, never was there

Ugly as fuck.

Any streams up? I am with in laws and cannot torrent due to them being caught

google around for "free streaming HBO" and you'll find it.

Why is nobody talking about Tony yet?
You'll all be talking about him tonight.

don't screenshot this.

Who is Tony?

tony cheese

this girl is literally perfect, this gif triggers me every time

the man in black. you'll see. my dad works for Westworld Theme Parks.

Is it up yet? Do I really have to wait until 9pm like a regular peasant?

Be thankful. Us Euros are the real peasants; 3:00am

Stream where?

Stream when?

brettygood

It serves you right.

It saddens me that I've seen Sunny. It's impossible to take McPoyle seriously in any role. It was a jolt seeing him in House of Cards and it's equally bad seeing him in Westworld.

you do understand Chris Evans isn't American, right

>no playable sources found

>brettygood
thanks

Is this bait?

>yfw this happens

>born in Boston

its up on hbo lads

Thank god thats shopped. My dick wouldnt be able to take it

Does the HBO stream when it's airing?

Otherwise, I'll go watch on my tv...

>shopped
Uh.. No.

One page in. Yeah ok faggot.

It's up guys, dicks out.

Source pls?

HBOGO?

what's this from?

No it's not.

Man, that cyborg puss of Dolores must be beat up af. Probably got pounded at least a thousand times now

>how do the guns work?

NO SERIOUSLY HOW THE FUCK DO THE GUNS WORK?

30 years. Try tens of thousands.

How would knives work?

>tech advanced enough to make near-flawless sexbots
>suspension of disbelief doesn't apply to ancient revolvers

They don't. /k/ here, I like the show so far but it's rustling my jimmies a little gunwise.

if only once per day, not counting gangbangs by groups, seeing as people usually come with friends i wouldn't be surprised.

Anyone got a stream link for Aussiebros without FOXTEL?

how long until it drops?

The guns are real enough but the ammunition is nanotech that scans the target and dissipates if it's a guest.

I'm sure this violates any number of laws of physics but that's basically it.

>can't find ur own link
Get the fuck out of my country faggot

alternately, the guns in conjunction with the ammo determine what to do and in the case of a guest turn the ammo into a dummy (although MiB putting Teddy's barrel to his forehead isn't wise if it's that literal)

airs in 30
upped in 1h30m

holograms

The LeMat revolver Ed Harris uses has no way to use the underbarrel shotgun is what the video I posted is getting at.

Imagine how much better the show would be if they had casted an actual qt3.14 as Dolores instead of that very weird, random Evan rachel Wood casting? Its like she vanished for over a decade and suddenly came back

Memritv. It says it right there

What? Fucking moron yes you can look up the way the cocking mechanism works on a le'mat, retard

yeah, the video also says it couldn't chamber standard .45 rounds either, liberties were taken.

Source????

doesn't he change the cocking angle before he uses it?
it literally shows in the show how he uses the shotgun when he uses it to kill the guy hiding behind the wall

Watch the fucking video you retard. How the fuck are you supposed to use a percussion cap with a fucking underbarrel shotgun thats been converted to take shot shells? Unless they're using some magic flexible firing pin, there's no way. It's dumb, and the should have just picked a regular gun.

I'm fine with that, people have been killing each other with smallbores just fine for a long time.

Watch the video. If they left the shotgun as a muzzle loader and he used percussion caps like the real LeMat, what he did would be correct, but it's been somehow converted to use cartridges.

His LeMat revolver has a mechanism where the hammer rotates or something so it strikes the shotgun barrel instead.
It shows how it works during episode 2 at the mexican town scene

Yes he double clicks it, really everyone just needs to look up how the fucking gun works, yes the caliber was wrong everything else was correct, that's exactly how you fire the 12g

Of course

anyone have a good streaming for HBO?

Fucking Christ.

Here, I'm relinking the video to the exact time where based Ian explains why it's bullshit:

youtu.be/e9QIvy3T8kg?t=3m27s

>random stuff happens with characters I dont care about while a terrible orchestral cover of paint it black annoys me for 40 minutes
deep

The actually cock folds over, Jesus christ it's not even that complicated

>inb4 phone posting

Here is my boy Ian showing an original le mat and explaining the differences in the show.

This. Id fugg Evan Rachel Wood, but she is not "HBO leading lady" tier.

Can someone please share a streaming link?

I would really like to watch Westworld. Please.

Anyone else love the way Dolores says "no"?

see

They're simmunition. The Hosts' bodies are programmed to react in that way when struck by them for added realism.

that's pure autism
it's set in a future that's 30 years ahead of a future where androids are real and hitscan smart bullets exist that can change their lethality in flight

clearly they have to make conversions to these weapons to work with their hitscan smart bullets

live stream?

Stream/torrent where

>cast Sir Anothy fuckign Hopkins
>kill him off

How about no

Brettygood a dot c o m

> I can't read the fucking thread

how about fuck off

I never said it wasn't autism, just that it tickles mine. People also fly back through windows sometimes as they get shot which is also total bullshit. It like when in Drive the mustang upshifts in fucking reverse.

I just found a Stream with the end of that JLaw movie Joy playing.

Is that the correct HBO channel?

Yes, it is.

post the link

Thanks, it on credits now right?

ace stream?

link stream?

get in here

Yeah, the closing credits for Joy. Nice music.

She's pretty fucking hot. Elon Musk married that bitch twice so you know she's got that 10/10 pussy.

roll in faggots

br.hbogola.com/landing

It's because nothing was fully written out or conceived when they shot the show. They had to halt production after 6 or 7 episodes to finish writing. None of the actors know what's going on any more than the audience of these episodes does.

Yep, music is nice. will have to find that guitar instrumental.

Should we have a live watch thread?

I consider myself somewhat wealthy and spent 40K for a 19 day vacation in California this year,
I don't think I could of spent $40K a day without seriously wasting money

just got word. shows canceled.

Stream is easy to find.

Google: free HBO stream

And make sure you filter the search for items in the last 24 hours.

are you fucking kidding me? that was interesting yea, it also completely backed me up, he fired the center shot correctly, what was your point? that its not a cartridge IRL? everyone already knew that

just get in Brettygood dut cum

>people usually come with friends
Uh...

Does anyone know if HBO Go posts the episode right when the channel plays it? I don't have HBO on the TV where I'm at, but I have the package and can watch shows online.

dude black women lmao

The point of a stream is the community, if we just wanted to watch we would wait for torrents tomorrow. hit us with with that stream link sempai so we can all watch together.

Yes, according to the Westworld website it's on Go and Now at the same time.

why is bretty good just playing amvs?

HERE WE GO

Close, Hopkins is the Demiurge and the workers are his Archons.

read the replies new friend

Hopkins replaced himself with an advanced host ai years ago.

it is already started,
bretty cmon step it up

Awesome, just showed up for me, thanks!

because it's important

They detected he's streaming or something.

>Cleaned and serviced

What I'd give to clean and service her

its fucked, new stream

>she didn't have a backup stream

ACESTREAM WHERE?

she is a 10/10 you dumb schmuck.

I was expecting the maze to be on top of the tower. I guess this show might be a little too highbrow for me.

WHY THE FUCK NO STREAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bretty good duut cam