Kino = CRINGE

Reminder that if you say "kino" unironically you are a cringeworthy cunt.

You stink of piss and shit, your underpants are filthy, you have a tiny penis and a coat of slime on your forehead.

Is OP's comment kino?

Used in an ironic non-cringe context, well done

>he cant handle the memes

stay mad autismo

If you say "cringe" unironically you are probably 17 years old.

If you say kino unironically you stink of piss and shit, your underpants are filthy, you have a tiny penis and a coat of slime on your forehead.

Plus you are probably 12 years old.

>kino
its spelled kjìñô

the only thing more cringeworthy than kino is patrician

I'm still surprised Reddit hasn't adopted "kino" and killed it like they do with every shitty meme.

Reminder that if you say "cringe" unironically you are a cringeworthy cunt.

>You stink of piss and shit, your underpants are filthy, you have a tiny penis and a coat of slime on your forehead.
you got me there

Please don't bully the Cred Forumsedditors
they need a way to fit in

even Reddit would not stoop so low as to use kino or patrician

Shut the fuck up retard. It's kino and that's it. Go back to your main board faggot.

But this board is a subchan and it uses the former all the time

such ANGER

I'll bet you watch fake wrestling instead of UFC. only a child could get so angry about such trivial nonsense

This
Kino word flter when?

OP is cringekino

It does need filtered. First order of business needs to be instabanning everyone that posts "what did he/she mean by this?"

agreed

kino, patrician and what did he/she mean by this are just dreadful, even Redit can do better than shit like that

And the HAHAHAHAHAHA sperg threads

Maybe even marvel/dc threads altogether, you can go to Cred Forums for those

What did he kino by this?

>Maybe even marvel/dc threads altogether, you can go to Cred Forums for those
But they aren't comics or cartoons, they are movies. Should all movies about animals go on /an/? All movies about cars go on ... whatever the fuck the vehicle board is. I forget.

tourist here , what is kino what is its origin

What's wrong with Kino?

I know, but they're the most degenerate threads here

Cred Forums seems quite happy to discuss those films, whereas Cred Forums has a hateboner for them

I've never understood why everyone here claims to hate cape movies so much but have loads of threads for them