Dark Matter

Surprised how by how much I'm looking forward to season 3

Other urls found in this thread:

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/september-25-2016-dark-matter-donts-and-dogs/#comment-228570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ywn bite those tighs

Hnnngg

It's one of the few shows I'm aware of that listens to its fans

is season 2 on netflix yet

They need to listen harder.

josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2016/09/25/september-25-2016-dark-matter-donts-and-dogs/#comment-228570

You can complain here

Surprised Cred Forums is having a better discussion about Dark Matter than Cred Forums

does Cred Forums yell reddit and baneshits as Cred Forums?

Did they open that door yet?

they were even closed in there once

So what was in it?

it was in season 1 so i dont really remember. weapon and stuff... oh and 3's wife in stasis

A sex robot

Super killer sex bot with changeable parts

Cred Forums has better tv show threads just like how Cred Forums has better video game threads

Notice both of his episodes literally end with the heroes going "Aww man we didn't get to kill him"

>closed

you mean; trapped

This is accurate desu

Kill them all.

It's not difficult to listen to two people.

The crew should have never allowed the nigger back in. He turned them over to authorities which resulted in One's death and almost got killed everyone else.

He literally said that he believes the crew should face trial for their crimes, even though he saw how different people they are after the memory loss. It makes no sense at all to have someone like this on board.

>The crew should have never allowed the nigger back in. He turned them over to authorities
Yeah but he thought they were responsible for killing 6 million people
>resulted in One's death
So what?

>Yeah but he thought they were responsible for killing 6 million people
You mean the destroyed planet? He knows that it's someone else's doing and that the crew was manipulated.

>So what?
What did you mean by this?

Is she from Buenos Aires?

because of the big booty? or the knotted curtain?

she's canadan

>Kill them all

What was that Miller?

holy shit what made so many people NOPE the fuck out of The Expanse?

Aggressive white male lead, Too few people of color, Too "hard" sci-fi for what most people are used to, Miller's haircut.

>Aggressive white male lead, Too few people of color,
what? its full whit spic like people. only Miller is white from the lead

>its full whit spic like people
They're white to people who moan about not enough POC, A lot of black talking white guys too

Wasn't a shitload of the Expanse shown online?

She looks so mature stern

The first four episodes

Which somehow ended up being the ones that got the most people sitting in front of a tv too?

i assume because it tries to be gritty and pc at the same time, which results in a very bleak setting where the solar system is an overcrowded shithole full of ugly brown people. just too depressing

Who actually recommends this show? Is it worth it?