How did a retarded meathead end up with a qt like Adrian?

How did a retarded meathead end up with a qt like Adrian?

tiny vagina loev italian sausage

It's good to be the screenwriter.

>abused by her brother all her life
>no confidence
>peer pressure

>Italian vagina
>tiny

Because he was the only man in her life who was genuinely interested in her. Also he was attractive to her because he was passionate about boxing, showing strength and resolve despite all the hardship in his life.

You are a heartless beast if you don't find Rocky charming.

he was a chad, there you go

Did you actually watch the movie? She was very insecure and socially awkward, it was probably the first time any man tried to win her over.

How was a 5'9" king of manlets able to fight at heavyweight?

>Adrian a qt
dishrag, the person

kek mate

I want to find a completely disabled by shyness qt to seduce with my inadequacy

He cornered her in his room like a rapist.

Mike Tyson was five foot ten. I don't know that much about boxing styles but you definitely don't need reach if you can hit hard enough and can take a beating yourself, which is what Rocky was all about.

How did a violent writer end up with this qt??

man you can say whatever you want about stallone but he is pure kino, he has a halo in that look of pure pure kino

KINollone

Tyson also had small hands, but that's beneficial because surface area on impact, in the same sense you hurt yourself with a single nail but you can lay down on a bed of nails just fine

He took her to the zoo

more like you don't know shit about boxing

please stick to rocky fantasy tales

Is his dick small too?

Stallone is a very talented and charismatic guy there's just not much to say about him

ffs, do you just make this shit up as you go along? Tyson got his ass beat the first time he ran into someone who could take a punch.

She was retarded. That's why he took her to the zoo.

Why?

>boxingfags getting mad about movies
Yes, I seriously am not interested in pugilism. The logical explanation for "why this short guy can fight a tall guy with his inferior reach" is that he can take a punch while dishing it out, however.

he wouldn't even make the weight limit, he looks like a middleweight or light heavy

If what an user in another said is true, it's because Stallone has a retard son and those robots had recently been made irl to reach retards and Stallone was so impressed with them he put the robot in the movie to get the makers more attention.

>qt

There is no minimum weight limit for boxing weight divisions. One of the 120 pound faggots from Cred Forums can fight in the heavyweight division if she so desires.

Don't you know that m'ladies will always go for the brute? I mean honestly,I spend so much time learning the blade and this dago swoops in.

post said qt

is this jesse from prank vs prank?

he's a big faggot

>what! No way!

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

that's the only thing on him that isn't small