/br-ba/ thread

How different would it have been if Breaking Bad was set in England, Cred Forums?

The show would have never happened because Walt would've received the medical care he needed and everyone would've lived happily ever after.

>walter runs over then stabs the two drugs dealers to death
>COR BLIMEY, I FORGOT TO BIN IT!

Dude would have died waiting for his first IV.

He gets his cancer treatments because Walter doesn't live in 3rd world country

Walter gets busted when his stacks of cash get found during a routine TV-license inspection.

He'd get the cancer paid for by the government but he'd still need that release so he'd pull a benoit.

Yeah, Bill O'Reilly told me this, too!

haha that's pretty clever of you to come up with dude

>british
>stab myself by accident
>ambulance arrives in less than 10 mins
>get taken to hospital
>doctor fixes me up
>i'm out in an hour or less and get a bus home
>mfw in america this would have cost me 25k or """""""""""only"""""""" 5k with insurance

Until the Brexit mongs nuked the economy expecting an extra £350m a week despite Theresa May saying to the chief of the NHS last week there will be no more additional money to fill the £20bn deficit, that means more patient deaths you cunts

But then you got arrested for owning a knife

Thanks for the info, Satan.

>Until the Brexit
Brexit is a fucking meme, lets all pretend it din't happen and wait for the second vote

Why are Americans so fucking stupid that they think universal healthcare actually works like this?

Gustavo would be a Pakistani immigrant called Mahnoor, who sells Halal chicken.

We need to teach economics to 52% retards, I won't hold my breath

>he voted remain

AHAHAHAHA

>tell some american a story that happened to me as a British person
>he calls me a stupid american

Wheres my £350m a week, faggot

I din't vote, I genuinely thought our nation din't have that many utter fucking idiots, like we take the piss that Americans are the dumb ones, but we are not better with the outcome that we had, next time around I will definitely go vote

>thought it was such a sure thing he didn't even vote

Lmao you're twice as stupid as those you criticize for voting leave, since at least they had the common sense to vote for what they believed in.

And there is no "next time", you voted to leave and you're leaving, period.

Remainers have to be the most cucked group in existence, all the asshurt little fags crying about how their future was stolen was such comedy geld

I'll stab you by accident, user. ;)

Joke is on you, he had a knife license.

No, because Walt wouldn't want the governments charity. His treatments were offered to be paid for by his Grey Matter pals multiple times, and he was too stupid to take it.

>don't want the "charity" you've been taxed for all your adult life

>talks about teaching economics to retards

>doesn't understand that labour is a commodity

>perfectly happy with decades of falling wages and increasingly stretched services

Walt refused because he held a grudge against Grey Matter. I don't thing he'd hold a grudge against the government.

He might because school teacher