1 WEEK TO GO NIGGAS

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmtkyh1Rl18
youtube.com/watch?v=iMH49ieL4es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They deserve to die for killing people in their sleep.

God this board is going to be spammed so fucking hard with twd threads on the premiere, create a general you fucking plebs

>Watching TV.
>Watching this garbage

Sudoky oyurself Cred Forums

This board is spammed by bots so any non-bot threads are fine but this is giga pleb shittery

Goodnight based ginger

That isn't true at all though you fucking star wars tourists
only season 1 and 2 had spam

It's about time someone died, Jesus Christ.

And it's the worst kept secret.

SUPERIOR ZOMBIE SHOW COMING THROUGH.
>SUPERIOR ZOMBIE SHOW COMING THROUGH.

Who even watches this shit anymore?

>that's not Samwise Gamgee

Fuck yeah Z Nation

so is this show not shit? what does it do better than twd

>inb4 everything

Everything.

it's also very clear the directors and writers are fan of films.

It's campy fun, user. They killed a herd of zombies with the world's largest wheel of cheese once.

sold

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmtkyh1Rl18

>That moment when there's a giant zombie balloon that is moving forward by eating itself

wev

wow this looks like fucking trash

If you say so, user.

and what do you think TWD "looks like"? Infinitely worse, and a lot more stupid.

It does fun better.

I like both shows, but I definitely have a better time watching Z Nation than I do watching TWD.

People still watch this piece of shit? I dropped it after the town season

What the fuck are they even doing now?

>there are retarded AVClub tier sites that still pretend nobody knows who's going to get killed
I'm banned from most of those sites so you go ahead bros and spoil this shit for them

Okay?

Will they really have the guts to kill off Glenn?? He's the second most liked character.

TWD is of infinitely higher quality than that you dumb contrarian neckbeard.

>Will they really have the guts to kill off Glenn?? He's the second most liked character.

if you're not first, you're nothing. Daryl would be the one to really roast some rumps but it won't happen in this reality

hahAHAHAHahahHHAHAHa

>People still watch this piece of shit?

It's the most watched show on television.

>What the fuck are they even doing now?

Almost all the main characters are captured and surrounded by the new villain group. They're on their knees in a line-up and the big bad guy comes out with his baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, and he's gonna choose which one of them to beat to death as punishment for killing his people. We're gonna find out who gets their brains bashed in during the premiere.

This is still running? I quit after the governor kept flip-flopping between nice guy and totally fucking insane every episode.
Has it gotten better?

A bit. Definetly better than season 2 wich was godawful.

All the leaks point to yes. But also there's another character too.

First Glenn gets it. Daryl jumps up to try to stop it when it gets too bloody. Negan punishes Daryl by killing Abraham because of his actions

Actually has zombies

youtube.com/watch?v=iMH49ieL4es

Thats wrong though

Abe gets it, then Negan starts taunting Rosita, Daryl snaps and attacks him, so Glenn gets the bat

Proof?

>defending Daryl after this

Will they just pick on Negan?

Will always be The Albino to me.

Spoiling Dead Fans say that's how it will go and they've never been wrong so that's proof enough for me desu

>Kirkman regrets killing Abraham off so soon because he realized he could be utilized better during All Out War
>dumb fucks still speculate that he'll get the bat

Come on.

Kirkman doesn't fucking run the show though. If Kirkman was the man creative force for the show it'd be so fucking different. He's an executive producer which means his role on the show can be as little as saying "yeah go ahead sounds cool", and they can even still call him that just for staying attached to the project by way of going around promoting it at cons and shit. Abe is dying in one week.

He still has enough pull to influence something like what we're talking about, though.

Not like it matters, they fucked it up by not killing Glenn in a really gory way during the season finale, whatever happens now will feel like a wet fart since literally everyone is prepared and has eight different scenarios of who gets it.

I'm gonna miss Glenn

When the cliffhanger first happened I was pretty angry

But now that we're only a week away from finding out who got the bat, I'm glad it was a cliff hanger

If we already knew who got it, we'd have nothing to be excited for

The first episode will probably be an orgy of dream sequences and homages to are Glenn and Abe

So don't worry, he'll get the death he deserves

WE

It's already confirmed though.

Abraham and Glenn are also the only 2 major character deaths this whole season so far. ALL SEASON.

Great for a culling during the premiere, fucking weak the rest of the season.

At least JDM kills it as best character.

God, I can't wait for more based Negan

He should have died with Nicholas instead of plot dumpster.

Glenn is a shit character in the first place. Abe was better though and I'm sad they are killing him off.

Hopefully they will have Maggie die too.

This is one of the most watched and most critically acclaimed television programs on the air currently, and it's absolutely unwatchable. Horrible writing. Horrible acting. Horrible direction and editing. CGI from the early 90s.

What's the explanation?

The dumpster was all a ruse to throw people off. All his near deaths make people think he's off the table for the death that will happen in the premier.

the entire season's plot has been posted on leddit btw
abe and glenn get the bat and carl kills negan in the second to last episode

Just the first episode, not the entire season you moron.

check again faggot

Abe is the biggest of the group, so of course he's going to go

sauce fagtrons

>carl kills negan in the second to last episode

That's not really a spoiler, just the normal progression of the comics.

you dumb fuck

Executive producers dont even have that power, it's literally to stroke the original creators ego so they'll sign over anything.

Well, that and the horrific amounts of money.

You're exaggerating. It's not amazing but it's certainly fucking watchable.

Absolute bullshit and a lie. Negan is still alive in the comics, and in the show if they do decide to kill him off, it won't be this season.

Well obviously not (you). I can tell that (you) have only the top taste in kino. Thank (you) for coming here to show us all how wrong we've been in liking something so beneath (you)r superior intelligence. It must have been hard for (you). I'm sure (you) don't make a habit of going around desperately seeking validation for (you)r opinion.

>carl kills negan in the second to last episode
Lies, we're not even getting All Out War until Season 8. And they're not going to kill off Negan

>Carl kills Negan in the second to last episode

Lol what? What total dogshit. Negan's turned baby face and is pretty much a protagonist now in the comic. Arguably the main character at this point with the past entire volume pretty much focusing on him and how he's bordering on DBZ power levels of strong. Absolutely based in my opinion.

Killing Negan completely ruins any adaptation whatsoever.

I don't want an adaptation desu.

I'd rather the show ran off in a different direction.

anyone else expect them to kill dwight and have daryl take his spot in the plot? they are basically the same character.

Dude, don't get so worked up. He's lying.

Why is that zombie holding a machete with James Dean in front?

Dwight can't die this season since they need him for the big fucking twist involving Ezekial: that Ezekial and Dwight have been plotting to kill Negan behind the Hilltop's back and basically reveal to Rick and Jesus that the plan to kill Negan has been in the works for a while.

>people still watch this garbage

I can't believe I used to watch this show, just seeing that ginger guys weird square head and mustache is giving me flashbacks to him in motion, and the weird mullet guy , and the main drivelly character with his mongoloid kid

it's like PTSD if only I could go back and unwatch it ;_;

Not a zombie but a guy wearing zombie flesh as a mask.

He's "Beta", second command of "Alpha", head of the Whisperers, the next big bad in Walking Dead once Negan is defeated.

They skin zombies for camoflauge and kill a huge number of folks in Alexandria in a night time raid using plot armor to sneak in chop off peoples heads, then putting them on spikes all along the streets.

They also kill Ezekial too in this fashion to show how no one is safe from their ninja fu.

They are also pro-rape (a big deal since Alpha is a chick) and are so fucking evil that Rick basically has to beg Negan for help since Alpha/Beta keep killing people with their ninja skills

i know that. i didn't mean this season, i meant eventually.

>pro-rape (a big deal since Alpha is a chick)
does she rape carl

Show is full retard and I'm more interested in Fear because that was an actual cliffhanger worth a damn.

Punished Travis and Nick with the spics.

I miss Strand because he was based even for a fag.

Miss Strand? They said he will be in season 3.

Didn't know that.

Can they just stop killing off core characters? It's not fucking interesting to watch if the only developed characters through out the show keep getting fucked. They literally just do it now to keep the viewer numbers high.

How do people know it's going to be Glen and Abraham?

they haven't been on set since they shot the first episode

He's a worthless gook that's overstayed.

RIP

One more Sunday. At least debate is on tonight heh

>episode is a series of back stories from each potentially killed character
>episode ends just as it's about to reveal who was killed
>stay tuned for next episode

Abe didn't did he? I forget. But yeah that is very rude and they did kill a lot of his man desu

The easter egg off lucille pictures

A ton of people. I Know I Know you probably ask this every TWD thread for the past 4 years

" people still watch this show?" derppp

>watching a show where the only thing worth talking about is who dies

Because they always pull the get attached or add drama then kill them to make it seem like it could go somewhere but it will go nowhere card.

T-Dog was the last death that was a suprise.

>Sasha romance out of nowhere
>Glenn kills a guy and has feels finally

>not having dropped this shit

cucks

>pass user
cuck

I disagree. I'll be hooked minutes before the show even airs. Happens every season

The show is entertaining

>new season
>meets another group that isn't what it appears
>HUMANS ARE THE REAL EVIL
>rinse and repeat

Z nation's fucking great

Plus the thick girl is very hot

>It's the most watched show on television.
That doesn't mean it's good.

>supporting a great website
>cuck

no said it is

As long as Tara, Rosita, Aaron and Carol don't die, I don't care who dies desu.

This fucking A L W A Y S happens, at least to me it does.

I get hype because of the ending of the season before the new one. The new one comes on, it's pretty good. After that it goes to shit again where we get to see sasha bitch and moan and the whole season is just meh altogether.

I didn't even watch much of the newest season. It just gets so monotonous, recycling things we've already seen before. Another problem for me is that I'm not invested in any of the characters in the show. The villains can be interesting, but not worth watching a whole season for. I'd take quality over quantity in terms of characters but it seems like the show-runners do the opposite. It gets to the point where I just skip through episodes if I've downloaded them and look for interesting parts. I've never done that with a show before.

Hopefully Negan takes care of some long overdue death of characters. Primarily ginger man and sasha. I just couldn't give less of a shit about them.