Was Timothy our guy?

Was Timothy our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=fc1_1216787783
youtube.com/watch?v=wUf0QFFi2Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Movie is hot garbage. Only redeemable scenes is the unedited footage of tim.

This convinced me that Herzog is a hack

that o and a hour where bill burr shits on this movie for two hours straight is fucking choice

he seemed like a sweet guy
i don't know why his story is so upsetting to you people. he was living a lie but it was what made him happy

this is his best documentary, shitlips

He is the quintessential Social Justice Warrior. His delusions couldn't save him from reality.

its upsetting because we see people like that every fucking day and they are whats wrong with the world.

>this is his best documentary, shitlips
>Not Happy People

Pleb

shut your mouth this is a beautiful film. literally my all time favourite

All of the "interviews" in it are honestly the most poorly scripted and forced acting I have ever seen. The scene with the mortician is laughable. The Room bad even.

>Was Timothy our guy?

Timothy is basically a liberal SJW that wandered into the Ghetto thinking the blacks would just love him and welcome him.

Dumb white boy got himself eaten alive for 30 minutes before he died.

more of a case of people that probably been interviewed many times before so they just start acting when in front of a camera.

don't replay to me pleb

not me

I would believe it to some extent, but especially scenes like where Herzog is giving the audio recording to his ex wife (Its been about a year since I have seen it. Can't exactly remember the details). I remember that scene in particular is full cringe. The acting was forced like nothing I have ever seen

I don't think it took nearly that long.

liveleak.com/view?i=fc1_1216787783

I think you're probably just an autist where anything sentimental is "obviously fake" in your eyes

Such smart words, user. Would you be so kind as to give us another shovel of your undesired political bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=wUf0QFFi2Mk

You need to reconsider

That's fake

I've watched this movie again and again, son. That scene is genuine.

Still nightmare fuel.

is it tho? is it?

Will we ever hear the death tape?

He was a poor soul with some demons in his closet. He wanted to be a somebody so badly. The footage of him ranting and talking to the bears and foxes like they're baby puppies is fucking hilarious tho. Giving them pet names and shit. Dude had some charisma at least