Was he gay?

Was he gay?

Seriously think about it

He was in jail for 20 years, he had to be fucking some guys.

Also when it was revealed Vito was gay, he persecuted him with such anger so he could make sure all assumptions that he was gay himself could stop because they would see him as the "Anti gay" guy.

When his men attack Vito, he literally shows up out of the closet.

Also when discussing food, he mentions he doesn't like fish, fish is slang for pussy. Could this be Leotardo's cry for help?

maybe

Of course he is. His name is a fucking ballet getup.

modern, ballet wears a tutu

Yeah, it was really obvious.

I forget what the term for it is but some people see flaws in other people that they themselves have and sperg out violently, which is what happened with him and vito.

he fucked kids in the can in the ass

i find it more interesting that they hint Paulie was half a fag.
Doesn't stop him fucking broads though

It ain't gay if it happens in prison and you are the top

t.

prisoner

>Sex with a man doesn't = homosexuality.

Keep telling yourself that.

it still won't be true and deep down you know I'm right, FAGGOT

Was Tony gay? He said the only reason he didn't fuck men in prison was because his stay wasn't long enough.

Tony discusses the sex in prison thing with Melfi, apparently these guys get a "pass" for it. It'd still makes a lot of sense if Phil was a repressed homosexual though

American prisons are fucking gay af.

Phil probably wasn't gay but he fucked men in the ass in prison, and his hatred of Vito was him trying to reassure himself that he wasn't gay

It doesn't matter

I was always amazed by the smallness of this guy's forehead. That hairline is fuckin' low!

I don't remember this - can you elaborate?

See

>this much homophobia

What's it like to be gay? Do you hate yourself because of it?

You can be honest, remember this is an anonymous forum

are there any actual examples of mobsters getting raped in prison in real life

Gotti screwed over the AB and he was left to fend for himself when they dropped his protection... so maybe?

Tony is intelligent enough to just masturbate after lights out. He was trying to give those fruits a pass, but if he was calling the shots, there'd be no buggery, in or out of the can.

As the only one here who actually spent time in prision rape and gay shit isn't as common as movies and tv make it out to be, I mean there is sex but it's just ppl who want to get fucked get fucked for the most part

I'm NOT gay YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Usually we wear a leotard and a tutu.

>we're from alcoholics anonymous
>what's your name?
>eh...we're anonymous

I'm bi actually and love a bit of bathhouse action, especially giving blow bangs in the steam room. I'm just calling you out.

Phil just jelly cause nobody is giving up boipucci for that ugly mug. Come to think of it I don't know what the firefighter saw in Vito's waddling tub of gabbagool. To each their own I guess.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

More like Phil offered his ass up to everyone and got no takers.

Prideful Italian Catholic vs a fat faggot who likes Johnny Cakes

> Phil did nothing wrong

>lil carmine: So, for whatever reasons, certain incidents have expired lately, in addition to being dangerous, it could have an adverse impact on our businesses, that's bottom line.
>phil: I know Vito's bottom was "impacted" if that's what you're referring to

best line of the series by a wide margin

Nope. Forced prison rape is shit that people who have never been in lockup believe. Male on Male sex is mostly voluntarily done as a means of prostitution in exchange for favors in prison economies.

Phil might have been a piece of shit but he had some great one-liners

He didn't mention rape, you cocksucker.

let me tell you a couple of three things

no, but you did.

>>You look like a Puerto Rican HOOOAAAAH.

I loved him like a brother in law

>20 years in the can. i wanted to fuck a woman, i compromised. i fucked a man instead
this didnt tip you off?

>Come to think of it I don't know what the firefighter saw in Vito's waddling tub of gabbagool
This is my type IRL

OK, minus maybe 50lbs

But more or less my type

omg r u gay??????

But he compromised and jerked into a tissue.
Do you see where im going with this?

Wops tend to have that for some reason.

Ironically, the JUST guy, Dr Gino has the same thing and he too is an Italian.

Underrated line

seen the show 6 times and still didn't pick up on this. You really have to listen to every single line.

>Phil was part of Chanology

wtf I hate The Sopranos now