Should harley quinn be a hijab in suicide squad 2?

Should harley quinn be a hijab in suicide squad 2?

the name would make a lot more sense then.

What is your vision of how this thread would go?

A B S O L U T E H A R A M W O MA N

Hell yes.
Only islamophobes think otherwise.

Take my fucking upvote you magnificent bastard!

>rottin

Putting the term 'suicide squad' to the test, I see

It always looks like she just got beat by her husband.

Which is probably what happened.

Stoning when?

>nittor

MAHAMOUD IS GONNA FREAK

There should be a female muslim two-face instead

This and it would be true to Harley Quinn's murderous and downright insane behavior and demeanor.

>quote unquote "mudslime"

Eh.
Muslims are so fucking lame. They even made the Joker lame.

kek

Isn't it funny that the Joker is supposed to be an chaotic, anarchic free soul, yet they idiot Muslim think that the Hijab, which is used to conform and suppress women all over the world.

Fug my sides

>Ben Affleck punching a Muslim

I don't see that going over well at the script reading.

No but she should wear one when she's helping Ambassador J kill Jason Todd.

Ha, I forgot DCucks greatest hero is a Muslim. And Ben Affleck is too.

That was a British people are Muslims joke, it could have been better but I'm drunk at 2pm fuck off.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

fuck off faggot

She's kind of like a living oxymoron though, no? I thought hijab were all about modesty, teaching women not to beg for attention with their looks. If she's painting herself to look like film characters, and Instagram-whoring like a white girl, the hijab is kind of pointless

Lick my fucking dick you yellowtooth faggot. This is my planet you only get to stay on it by my grace.

I don't get it.

I doubt you're even white, cretin.

Just got it.

If you're British I know for a fact you aren't white, faggot.

t. Jamal Pequeno

t. Ahmed Al-Binshallah Al Zareeki Zarqawi Bin Salaam

>60% talking shit
LOL

>100% talking shit
LOL

>Britain is 100% white
thank you

harleen quISISnzel

100% Muslim, but nice try.

Don't get it.

A muzzo be in de suicide squad m8y fink bot it