Post characters from films that are literally you

Post characters from films that are literally you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you literally be a film? Doesn't make sense OP baka

You're a troubled 60s folk musician?

ive always lived by the flight plan

He literally is me.

I get things done!

Me after a day at work.

I'm always around but never really involved and most people don't even know my name even though they recognize me

>literally
shut the fuck up

JEFF?

no u

>Plebserk

Hello, Cred Forums

>Profound
>Dark
>Mysterious
>Above average
>Intelligent
>Misunderstood
>Excluded
>Atheistic
>Nihilistic

Yep. Me. To the T.

Didn't you mean

>Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour?

Me on the right

You're all a bunch of fucking pseudo intellectuals who think you are so superior and intelligent because of the works you have watched and studied but in reality you're all a bunch of fucking assholes who waste your time with this nonsense made by people who also wasted their time on nonsense for the sake of fucking time wasting.
Fuck you all , I quit this shit board, this shit website and shitty movies. It's all useless shit that makes you feel like you're better then you actually are. You're all a bunch of fucking resentful meat bags that judge and curse people AUTISTIC AUTISTIC ohhhhhh I bet you fucks have questioned yourselves constantly if you really are autistic or not.
Go back to watching your marvelous movies and shit posting your amazing intellectually rich stimulating posts. Fucking faggots. Fuck you I'm out and never coming back to you pathetic miserable fools.

Which pasta?

if the main character was balding OP would not have made this post even if everything else was the same in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

I've never been in a fight because people are just too intimidated by me.

t. Baldy

I'm drunk already.