#woke films

Is this movie the best political commentary film of all time?

>White cuck convince black bull to take down the "evil" advanced race who are suppressing civil rights

Yeah its a tale of the modern era really

How was Piper a c u c k?

He won their fight in the alley and he was the only person in the film to make out with a lady..

the aliens are jews.... think about it. They controlled the media to hypnotize the people into doing their bidding...

They specifically state that the aliens are suppressing the rights of minorities.

They le jews theory is fucking stupid and old

They are the evil whites.

What political commentary? It's a film about an intergalactic alien invasion. Did you even watch the fucking movie? Jesus sometimes your stupidity can be really fucking infuriating sometimes OP.

Actually the film is intended as anti capitalist above all else.

>what is a plot device

>implying white males aren't a minority

> assault on precinct 13 is more prescient
>until the races come together & steal the man's weapons & go all out total war americans will be the police state's little bitches.

Is it just me or is They Live not a very good movie? I mean the concept is interesting and original and it has a couple of good scenes but it doesn't actually tell an engaging story and the third is just a really boring shoot-out.

Well, it didn't really have anywhere else it could go story wise.

It wasn't like Homeless Rowdy Piper was going to send the alien over lords packing in a single movie. He was able to disrupt their cloaking device and maybe start the revolution... that's a good enough ending for me.

The Matrix is way better. It's where the concept of redpilling literally comes from

More like anti-corp.

Why is Cred Forums so stupid, bros?

>make an "anti-capitalist" film
>sell tickets to it for $8.50 a pop

Sounds like your typical "anti-capitalist" hypocrisy.

>Bakunin writes anarchist literature
>books get sold
hmmm

>It's where the concept of redpilling literally comes from

Hahaha, no.

The Running Man is also a great satire on modern society.

>bros
this isn't Cred Forums you fucking piece of shit

>political commentary

It's a literal portrayal of what is actually happening.

Why's it always gotta be jews vs whites vs blacks with you retards?

The commentary in They Live was on class and conformity.

Then tell me.

Because Cred Forums thinks in black and white terms.

The funny thing is, class is the most black and white division there is yet so many poor stiffs get duped into petty race squabbling.

The aliens are winning.

They live is older and has the sunglasses that show you the true nature of the world. Matrix came later and had red pills that show you the true nature of the world.
Also read Stanislav Lems Futurological Congress if you like this plot theme.
Also the mind in a tank theory is an old thought in philosophy. Matrix was an ok movie but hardly an original idea.

Oh, so The Matrix literally introduced the device of red pills, okay, thanks for adding a bunch of extraneous SHIT that everyone knew and confirming that THE MATRIX IS THE ORIGINATOR OF REDPILLING, thanks for playing, YOU LOST, goodbye.

user, everyone lives in a capitalist society, even those against it, that's not hard to understand. Everyone needs to make money to survive in our society, that's something everyone agree about, even communists and anarchists and all others, it's just that some people are not content with that situation, while others think that is optimal. There is no hipocrisy.

I always think that it's Charlie Sheen

>The Matrix literally introduced the device of red pills
Total recall is actually where the "red pill" was introduced. The doctor that tries to convince quaid he was dreaming an still at recall has a red pill he offers him.

>implying Quaid wasn't dreaming
You don't understand things.

>literally introduced the device of red pills
well no, as shown it only makes an arbitrary and meaningless variation on an old thought. Because Matrix is popular with plebs so the word red pill became popular. But this just proves a rather limited cultural horizon.

Kek

Carpenter has stated that the movie was made as a direct response to Reagan.

Knight your self, faggot.

Where the fuck was that implied at all, you incomprehensible twat?

Based Lem.

>hurr durr I'm literally retarded

Zootopia is #woke af

Great post. We all can see what you're up to, btw. Lem would be ashamed of your actions ITT. In fact, you're making all Lem fans look pretty bad here. Sad!