Convince me that Rey is not Darth Vader

I'm pretty convinced that this is where they're going with the next two episodes. Give me some solid evidence that this is not a possibility.

who cares?

Rey is a girl.

Darth Vader is a guy not a girl

Also Rey seems way more adept than Vader was at her age

Rey is just Bastila and Revan rolled into one. Her appearance, mannerisms, preferred weapon, backstory, and inexplicable talent involving things she's never even heard of is all ripped off from one of those two characters.

>reincarnating a character voiced by a black man as a white girl

not possible

also who the fuck cares

who is rey's mother?

If Rey is the reincarnation of Vader, would Kylo serve her as an apprentice?

>Rey is just Bastila and Revan rolled into one

This, it's not even the least bit subtle.

>same arrogance
>same accent
>same hairstyle
>same weapon
>leaning force powers she doesn't know exist

Midiclorians

so luke had babby out of penis?

Disney won't have the balls to make Rey the villain, she going to be a Mary Sue for the next 2 films

no1curr.

foad disney employee. you have a micropenis and no one will ever love you.

> Give me some solid evidence
There isn't any.
> that this is not a possibility.
Of course its a possibility you tard.

Harry Potter is better than Star Wars

Not understanding how reincarnation works.

Kylo will come back to the light side.

what the fuck is the black character supposed to do? is he a jedi? he has to be if he could fight kyloren

He's not a Jedi. He got fucking destroyed by Kylo Ren. He's just here for equality and to be gay with Poe in the next one.

he's Han Solos replacement

Doesn't matter. Some random. No father though. Just like Anakin.

Meant to tag this

I thought all the clones were white
wtf they just make one black one?

Stopped reading at this post. I don't come to Cred Forums to read about fucking VIDEO GAMES. Why won't you fucking people fuck the fuck off? THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAMES BOARD. Video games have NOTHING to do with this thread. And yet, here you are, cuntily posting about video games for no good god damned reason. Fuck.

He's not a clone.

She is either a reincarnation of Anakin, had her memory wiped out when she was 6 years old after becoming the most powerful youngster Jedi ever, or is related to Sheev.

Here's your (you), now fuck off.

She's Palpatine's blood. That's why she's on Jakku, where Palpatine was personally after a dark energy.

you seem triggered. Probably best to step away for a minute