Who was Cred Forums siding with when Alien vs Predator came out?

the negress

Predator because the Predator movies are superior.

My friend and I had a computer class when this came out and we would go to the website and mass vote Predator.

I was really excited to see this movie until I saw the PG-13 rating.

Predators.

Xeno all the way, nigger.

Predator, obviously. I grew up as a Starcraft enthusiast and always hated the zergs.

Predators were always cooler and from a human standpoint they're better for Earth. Xenos are just a murderous wave that'll end all life. Preds are just serial killers who pop in every few years and mostly just murder criminals and soldiers.

The are people on this board right now who unironically support the predators.

>muh honor
>muh cool gear

If you don't root for the aliens then you are confirming yourself as a pleb and a faggot. You guys know where you can go back to...

Hillary

This
The alien is the patrician's choice
Only the pebiest plebs prefer predators, literally trash who can't comprehend the magnificence of the alien or what it's capable of

with art, guess we lost

> Reqrium is the darkest movie I've ever seen.

>Suffering any Xenos to live

Can Aliens fly spaceships? I've only seen the first Alien and the second AvP and always wondered this.

predators are at least somewhat characterized. they are individually identifiable, they have clear psychologically-oriented goals, they can communicate with humans, etc. aliens are just monsters.

it's like asking who would you root for more, a pack of dogs or an insect colony? one is obviously more relatable to humans. this is the problem with any AVP story.

These fags have some kind of mpreg fetish or some shit, they wanna be an alien baby daddy lmao. They're probably just attracted to all the penis symbolism in the alien's design. They got no desire to fight an honorable death battle with the apex predator of the galaxy. Definitely nu-males

all xenos must fucking hang

>predators
>apex predators
She has something to say about that, buddy.

I don't remember the marketing campaign for this movie but i guess they had fans vote on which one they'd prefer to win? That's ludicrous to me, any one predator ought to be able to take out multiple xenos no problem provided they have a decent amount of gear. The Alien's strength comes from the horde which contrasts the fact that the Yautja will essentially just drop one hunter in at a time no matter what which is a huge weakness by way of arrogance.

Alien and Predator aren't equivocable so they shouldn't have approached it as like some 50/50 boxing arena type thing imo

lance henriksen

She doesn't have shit to say when she gets blasted with a big plasma gun.

u right but anyone have that webm of the alien with the woman in labor at the hospital?

It's a shame this wasn't a franchise that took off. I hope they do a reboot or something in the near future.

Predator.

Man, why the fuck did the Predators in AvP look so goofy/rubbery?

>not wanting to infuse yourself with alien DNA and control millions of them, laying waste to entire planets, and adding the enemy's biological strength to your own
You lack vision, you low IQ pleb.
There is nothing in the universe more elegant or more deadly than the alien.
>definitely nu-males
Ironic given that the only vocal predator fan I know is a mommy's boy with severe emotional issues who literally has tantrums when he gets rejected by grills, kek.

Failure to launch, they got a shit director to start it off. The idea is solid gold though, so long as you get someone competent.

Shame that even if they do try it again at any point it won't be with practical effects like this one was :/

>not wanting to infuse yourself with alien DNA

Except that gives you cancer.

The sort of cancer that makes your existence very short and very painful.

The aliens looked like shit too desu, they were too small and skinny.
I think the fx crew tried to give them a more 'modern' look and dun goof'd.

Aliens are literally space niggers.

I've always wanted to fuck one of the xeno aliens, but never a predator.
>eating out the queen
>find out too late that she's a squirter
>acid all over your fucking face

Yeah, but it just... it just doesn't make sense.

The first Predator has yet to be topped.

It's been nearly thirty years now and the Jungle Hunter is literally still the best looking Predator, in terms of design and general appearance.

Wolf, from AvP: Requiem, might have been decent, but the whole fucking film has barely any lighting to start with, so you can't see shit.

Predator females look indistinguishable from their males.

Predators are supposed to be the "good" guys right? Or at least honorable warriors. Xenos are dangerous but retarded animals, they don't have brains or morals, just pure instinct.

>black
>genetically engineered by white people
>athletic
>partial to murder
Sounds about right

because the whol,e premise makes a bad ____ vs_____ movie.

Predators have massive advantage, 1v1 but alien breed like crazy if left be as you see in the movie. so its really predators vs queen before she breeds an army.

I could never understand these sick movies. I mean how can you watch this shit as a human when the whole point if it is to shit on humans how weak and fucking garbage u are. and that webm where alien was fucking newborn babies and pregnant women in hospital. who comes up with this sick shit and who enjoys it? I'd fucking stomp all of you for humanity! fight me

Aliens. Not just one alien, as that would be overrated. Aliens is clearly the only real option.

I hated that scene. It was beyond edgy.

How could they cut the power man, they're animals?

yeah that was a fucked up scene. A clear attempt at shock attention and probably the aliens franchise lowest low.

On the bright side everyone include director have agreed that AVP 2 does not exist.

Agreed, Jungle Hunter looked like it could be a real alien, that scene where he notices Arnie's trap and sort of snorts like he's thinking 'this motherfucker' always gives me chills.
They definitely fucked up the face in avp, the area around the eyes loojs different and way too human-like.
Whoever that decision is an incompetent fuckwit.

kek, predatorfags making all the wrong moves.

Predators, because they are mysterious and Id like to know something about their planet, culture etc.

Xenomorphs are boring.

>Whoever that decision is an incompetent fuckwit.

That one's on Anderson apparently.

He wanted the studio in charge of that stuff to give him a more hero-like look.

BRAVO ANDERSON
R
A
V
O

Only one way to salvage things.

MIB + Jump Street + AvP extended universe when?

Predator is a fantastic movie though. Criminally underated and percieved as just a dumb action movie.

Doesn't hold a candle to Alien. But its one of the best of its genre.

Difference between Stan Winston Studios and ADI.

Go compare the original Alien/Camerons to the ones from AVPR
Its fucking embarassing.

Stan Winston did have a hefty fee, somewhere in the range of a million dollars.