standup comedy in general is not funny

>DUDE WEED
>FUNNY FACE
>YELLING
>WEED
>KARDASHIAN WEED
>FUNNY FACE
>YELLING

I think you're right. Modern comedians just aren't fucking funny anymore. I don't understand it. They all pushed comedy to a point where it becomes semi-political monologues with a joke shoved into it. I don't find these guys funny at all, yet I still laugh my fucking ass off at a Rodney Dangerfield joke even though it is considered very "crude and primitive" humor.

Hating Rogan aside you have shit taste in comedy

name some good modern comedians then

I think too many comedians want to be carlin
They don't realize it's just entertainment just go be funny you don't need to try and be some prophet of truth

His stand-up is shit but his podcast is great depending on the guest.

DUDE POLITICS WITH JOKES THROWN IN LMAO

> It's a Joe talks about his Quake addiction for the 103th time episode.

I just watched both of John Mulaney specials and that man has a very tight set.

This made me laugh way too fucking hard. more more more. Also if anyone has the comic where he won't stop talking about 'nubian cocks' to jamie i'd appreciate it.

Louis CK
Doug Stanhope
Bill Burr
Jim Jefferies
Stewart Lee
Norm MacDonald
Richard Herring

>it's a "joe's autist stalker makes yet another thread about him" episode

How dare you

>This made me laugh way too fucking hard. more more more.

yeah man very reddit post there my inner neil degrasse tyson just came out and i couldnt even

>Its a young Jaime makes another thread shilling JRE and joes special episode

Childhood is idolizing joe rogan. Adulthood is realizing eddie bravo is better

>tfw no edgybrah friend to talk about conspiracies with

I'll listen to you Eddy

Where did it all go so horribly wrong for this guy. Weed? The isolation tank?

> hating rodney dangerfield

no respect

Manlets fall short in everything they do

Aside from his podcast what does Rogan actually do for living?

Is he a UFC fighter or somekind of martial artist?

He's the UFC's announcer... But apparently he was already set for life on all his Fear Factor cash.

When will standup be great again?

Is this the GOAT special?

>TRIGGERED

that's just so unbelievably bad and people seem to like it

never overestimate the dudeweed audience

Stones will watch it and laugh as long as they talk about weed. Regardless of how funny or not it is.

Oops forgot an r. Stoners* I meant

jeez louise

>AIDS is scary cause it kills motherfuckers, AIDS.
>That ain't like the good old days when venereal disease was simple.
>In the good old days you get gonorrhea, your dick hurt, go get a shot clear it right up.
>Then they come out with herpes - you keep that shit forever like luggage.
>Now they got AIDS, that just kills motherfuckers.
>I say what's next I guess you just put your dick in and explode.
>*boom*
>The girl be on the bed goin "maybe I should see a doctor about this"

Jesus christ, can we stop talking about this unfunny closeted faggot already? This piece of shit has zero reason to be famous or followed.

Nope, I'm stoned right now and this is shit. Just because you're stoned you won't like something dumb unless you were dumb all along.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

telling us your opinions with conviction = stand up comedy

literally any stand up comedy, even the very best carlin bits would be ruined by those punch sounds / orchestral drums, dramatic zooms in, and choppy editing. God, comedy trailers are the worst

What's your problem with this? I laughed several times, that Kardashian bit had me dying

Go to bed, Joe.

Its political because standup is rules. Y jews, from lenny bruce to rodney dangerfield and amy schumer- they nake it follow their political preferences

Funny stand up died with Mitch Hedberg.

literally, Reddit the list

now give yours

he could beat the shit out of you in less than 10 seconds.

Only in self defense

stay mad martialcucks

Brian Reagan is good. Bert Kreischer has some funny stuff. Norm is good obviously.

Well of course its in self defense, do you beat people up for self actaualization

There are no good stand up comedians

>Bert Kreischer
He and Duncan Trussel are like the two biggest reasons to listen to the JRE podcast. Bert somehow has chemistry with everyone.

If I feel like it, yeah

I see nothing wrong with Joe Rogan and this. I am 26 and found him funny 10 years ago and didn't smoke weed then. Maybe you neocons should stop being prudes ironically and enjoy lulz and random shit.

It's not correct that you faggots bring Cred Forums-tier attitude and posts/shitposts yet leave the funny stuff behind. If you're gonna be Cred Forums-tier, at least be acceptable of Cred Forums-tier comedy/media. Is it cause he said 'triggered'? Is it the weed thing? Is it cause he's doing the same shit he has always done and you are sick of it? I'd say grow up but you niggers need to grow down and stop your conservative shit.

What's next, abstinence shilling? Hating stem-cell research? Trying to ban that satanic metal music? Please not that this is Cred Forums and is not meant for SERIOUS BUSINESS.

youtu.be/OY_tN5fRHgo?t=6m

his obesity is too distracting for me to find him funny. way too fat.

Mulaney is pretty damn funny

I tried and could not find any jokes. Please point out the times for the jokes cause I'm not spending 2 hours listening to some unfunny people just talk and shoot the shit. If I wanted to be in that kind of environment I would be hanging out with my friends and laughing at their jokes.

Podcasts are shit unless you give a shit about the people speaking, how is this funny? Compare this to Eddie Murphy in his prime or George Carlin 20 years ago or hell, even George Lopez 10 years ago (though he is funnier if you understand the culture and language).

>It's another Cred Forums lists some completely random comedians and act as if they are in some sort of canon thread

Stand up comedy blows

Just like your mom lol

He never had the makings of an elite comedian.

t. someone who doesn't watch comedy

i love comedians but stand up comedy is kind of getting to be a dying format, especially those big overproduced specials. podcasts are more intimate and enjoyable and you really get the best entertainment when a great comic is speaking off the cuff.

>middle aged man does mushrooms and now thinks he is enlightened
forget his standup this guy is a fucking joke personified

Louis CK is genuinely funny
Doug Stanhope is funny occasionally but just rants a lot. I like Doug but his sets are more entertaining than purely funny.
Jim is very rarely funny and mostly an annoying british cunt who is s0 3dgy br0!! Atheism FTW!!!
Never heard of Stewart
Norm is fucking hilarious
Never heard of richard herring

Oh and bill burr is also hilarious

90% of everything is shit.

Jim Jeffries is from Australia you mong.

You're right. Only stand up that made me laugh throughout was that old Chappelle one

A lot of stand up comedy doesn't translate to TV. It's much better experienced in person. Like watching a band live, versus watching the DVD.