Should SNL be cancelled?

Should SNL be cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg
nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/us-formally-accuses-russia-of-stealing-dnc-emails.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html?_r=0
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cia-prepping-possible-cyber-strike-against-russia-n666636
youtube.com/watch?v=1vk08WK41eY
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/24/donald-trump-is-doing-great-with-black-and-hispanic-voters-now-according-to-polls-that-dont-exist/
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/09/26/donald-trump-would-boost-debt-more-than-hillary-clinton-report-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but not because of that.

Trumpsters getting triggered as fuck.

t. cuck

nope, the girl they have playing hillary is hot as fuck. to be honest a three way with her and the real hillary would be fucking awesome

but only if bill watches, and i get a high five afterwords

>yfw you will never be this triggered

This

Trumps going to lose the election user and there's literally nothing you can do about it. :^)

> muh butthurt

Yes, every tv show where anything bad has been said about Trump should be taken off the air and everyone involved in those shows should be imprisoned for criticizing the great leader. Because that's how democracy works.

You have shit taste in women.

Yes, but not for this reason

There is obviously a media conspiracy against him and they are in collusion with the democratic party and US government. How could anyone deny it?

a big part of it will be their will be rigging.

Trump's a buffoon, but don't think for a second that Clinton who had the DNC rig the primaries won't do the same here.

>two debates and both moderators attack you personally for no good reason and won't let you speak

>the media talk about bad things you did over 20 years ago and don't even mention the crimes your opponent commit last month

>videos showing democrats literally faking votes for Hillary

But it is just (((conspiracy))), goy.

>still a week until the election
>trumpfags already calling it rigged and coming up with excuses
wew, at least wait until you've actually lost before you get defensive and accusatory

something about women and power is attractive. don't be jealous because you are a trump faggot

Now I want to watch that skit

>that image
>used by a Trump supporter
kek, I guess focusing on Bill Clinton's sex life when Trump's is infinitely worse wasn't enough to prove you retards have no idea when to pick your battles

I'm not even a trumpfag, she's just not that good-looking.

>still denying that there's a media bias for shillary
good goys

/thread

Cred Forums is literally just as bad as tumblr

SNL has sucked for nearly a decade. It's time to pull the plug.

Well, we're halfway through October and polfags are moving into phase 1 of damage control (the election is totally rigged guys) because the polls only give him an 11% chance to win the election.

Everything is going exactly as I predicted. Can't wait to drink your tears and post collages of your delusion for the next four years.

I would argue worse.

so much for trumpfags being confident that their god emperor will win, they're already claiming that the voting is rigged and we don't even have the general election results, kek

she is a sexy little policy wonk, and her daughter looks just like her when she was younger.

its a shame you don't see it

>two debates and both moderators attack you personally for no good reason and won't let you speak
maybe if Trump actually answered the questions he was asked the moderators wouldn't need to step in and tell him to stop rambling about unrelated shit
>the media talk about bad things you did over 20 years ago and don't even mention the crimes your opponent commit last month
yeah why can't the media focus on the important stuff: Bill Clinton's sex life
>videos showing democrats literally faking votes for Hillary
that was a hoax you mouthbreather

>being happy about your country is going to be run by a corrupt war criminal

>the girl they have playing hillary is hot as fuck

kind of telling that they use a young hot girl to play hilary, then they don't make fun of her at all, completely focusing on ragging on trump. I'm not even a trump voter, fan, whatever i think he's a retard, but what the fuck man. The media absolutely is going balls to the wall shilling for hilary, even comedy shows. I don't even get why people try to deny this, its as plain as day. It doesn't mean trump is right about anything, it doesn't mean you should vote for him, but it's true, the media is working together to try and get one person elected president over another.

It's kind of spoopy honestly, the media has a lot of influence, especially over stupid people(most american voters basically) and i don't like the idea of them just deciding who gets elected. If they succeed in destroying trumps chances, and i think they may have, this is probably going to be standard procedure going forward. The media picks who they want and get us to vote them in.

In a sense I want hillary to lose, but I also don't mind her winning. Because Cred Forums will lean so far right for at least 4 years that Cred Forums can become even stronger than it's become.

If 1 year of Cred Forums influence got trump this far and so many people out of hiding to show their support think about how great Cred Forums will be in 4 years. This site will lean so far right we will dominate the minds of American political ideologies.

>jail political opponents
>sue newspapers that critique you
>shut down comedy shows that satirize you

Lol America what the fuck are you doing?

Better that than 70 year old Kim Kardashian

>6 months of Trump laughing and bragging about all of the negative attention he gets in the media saying it's helping him
>suddenly upset about it and wanting them to play fair

you reap what you sow, faggot. If the media weren't biased they'd have never paid attention to his joke of a campaign and he'd have finished 1% ahead of Ben Carson. Instead he got a free ride and now he's whining that it's over

the country was not so bad when kissinger and nixon were in charge

fuck they created the epa, it was a down right liberal paradise

well unless you were black dope smoker

Well at least you finally made your peace with her being elected.

Posts like these are the best things besides "why do you care anways?! it doesn't matter" to distinguish redditors from the general population.

It really is unfunny propagandistic shit these days

>Cred Forums losing shows that we're winning!
this level of doublethink is amazing, keep it up

Christ this post is so sad. Trumplerinas aren't even meming are they? They actually drink the Kool-Aid

People like you are worse than both
You wannabe janitors have derailed more threads over one ""Cred Forums"" post than actual Cred Forumsacks have in the last 2 years

buncha retards itt

this is all part of god emperor trump's 5-dimensional chess plan he came up with his 150 iq

maga!!

I agree the site might lean more right.

But affect the world...?
Fucking delusional.

>still can't face the fact that Cred Forums behaves the same way as SJW's from 4 years ago but with the labels switched
but please, feel free to call me reddit or CTR instead of thinking about your own behaviour

It's really simple, 8 years of a democratic president made Cred Forums and Cred Forums subsequently the way it is. What do you think will happen once Hillary is elected? It will only get better from that point on. Cred Forums got trump to where he is, this site will lean so far right it will be biblical.

Yes I agree, Trump should sue them for having opinions he doesn't like.

You know you're doing something right when literally all media is against you and you're still in the race.

What a pussy. I mean Trump.

He just cant take the heat.

Remember how much they were defending SNL when it was hosting him?

Trump shills swore it was the funniest show on TV.

>Trump is suppose to be the anti-numale candidate
>constantly gets triggered and crys foul when hes losing
Really makes you think

Cred Forums is responsible for propagating the rhetoric of the right. Without Cred Forums trump would've never gotten as far as he did. The rightist ideals are spread by Cred Forums and is affecting normal people who don't even go to Cred Forums. Think about it.

thanks to jap moot there will be no Cred Forums in another 8 years

>actually admitting that your politics are based purely on contrarianism
that's oddly honest for a Cred Forumstard

Can you imagine how impotent and powerless your average Cred Forumstard must be in their actual everyday life to convince themselves of this?

Whats he gonna do now? Drop out and just give Hillary the auto-win?

>Without Cred Forums trump would've never gotten as far as he did
Spamming NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS ITS HAPPENING CHIMPOUT INC TURN ON CNN didn't get Trump as far as he did.

Cred Forums has always been that way. When bush was president this site leaned right.

Cred Forums is the balance to the leftists rampant poison on America. The left needs to be stopped, and something was created to directly oppose it.

Are you implying that Cred Forums hasn't affected the outcome so far of this election?

There's a huge conspiracy against Trump and it's crystal-clear that it's probably leaded by Chinese government and Europe, Europe and their king or president or whatever are surely behind this.

>oh no mah politician of choice is being ridiculed

Cred Forums created can't stump the trump, a phrase that was repeated in his rallys. They were responsible for giving the idea of Emperor Donald and propagating the memes that allow Trump to become untouchable until this point.

You really believe that don't you?
How adorable.

Cred Forums is being used by the right though, the actual influence they have is negligible. Do you really think Trump is going to start a race war or being a cultural crusade against darkies and immigrants? No, he's lying to you and every other gullible right-wing group the same way Republicans always have. It's the same with abortion, Israel, etc. Come election time suddenly Republicans are super serious about them and then 0 policy even when they control congress.

The really sad thing is you can go on Cred Forums and see them replying with verbatim Trump talking points, it's pathetic how much they love being used

leaned left*

learn to read. I think trump is a retard, and i'm begrudgingly voting for clinton. but how blind, stupid, or both do you have to be to not see how hard the media is trying to take down trump? it's a clearly observable fact. i don't know why they are doing it, maybe they are just butthurt they are largely responsible for him getting the nomination in the first place, but it's happening. most of my friends are pretty liberal too, and they all see it as well. again, it doesn't change who trump is, or what he stands for etc. It's just a fact, it makes you look dumb when you try and deny it

Sure, I don't even go on Cred Forums and I don't thin Donald ever promised race wars, but the idea of trump was created by Cred Forums.

>The left needs to be stopped, and something was created to directly oppose it.

seriously go out and have a drink, fuck a real doll, i don't care just relax.

we dems are not out to get you

>Are you implying that Cred Forums hasn't affected the outcome so far of this election
If your intent was for Trump to lose, well done.

>he really thinks it was "the memes" that kept Trump going
sad

not an argument

But tumblr is the establishment now.

There's literally a video of an election commissioner describing how they rig votes though.

razor sharp political analysis here guys

how can you accuse the media when he goes and speaks nonsense rally after rally.

they are just reporting the shit he says, its his fault not the reporters

When you see how bad the left has gotten, the regressive left is out of control. From interracial propaganda, too the blatant refugee support, from Hillary's emails about open borders, and the direct collusion to suppress and ruin the careers of anyone who is a republican, they are out to get republicans. No matter what you believe, and I know you know it as well.

ITT: One more of the post-gamerhate Cred Forums weaks "raid" attempts

wew lad

Thanks for correcting the record.

idk but at least he doesn't want war with Russia.

>pinning the hopes of your party on a candidate who doesn't have appeal with the moderates who historically come out for the presidential elections

ISHYGDDT

>pol/ is responsible for

He's still really close to Hillary even though the media is trying their hardest to fuck with the outcome of the election. If you think he is going to lose in a landslide, youre delusional.

I get that trump says dumb stuff and acts like a clown, but what makes Hillary so infallible to the media. Her crimes are worse than trump

ITT nu-males

The democracy in the US is fucked.

Bravo Trumpfags, you did it.

>kate mckinnon hot
Kate Mckinnon is a lesbian kike and looks like shit plus she's the worst ghostbuster

wow you really drink the koolaid huh. Well, keep fighting the good fight against those niggers in tv and film!

He was winning the Independent vote in every poll I saw though, and by a considerable margin, isn't that the moderate vote?

>Lose in a landslide
A loss is a loss user.

This is getting preposterous, the media is acting as if Hilary is a saint when we all know that isn't the case.

I personally would rather see both of them lose the election and have a third party candidate win than either of these absolute jokes. This has to be the worst presidential election in US history, when what we need is two great candidates to try and solve America's problems

>Americans are gleeful about american Angela "Islam 4 everyone" Merkel winning the election

Even if you hate Trump it's fucking sad. You will literally get increased income taxes and 5 million male "refugees" from desert asshole countries of the world

>we dems are not out to get you

if he's a white male they absolutely are. it's not even some conspiracy, screwing over every white male might as well be on the democratic party's website as their official motto at this point, no one's hiding it at all. it used to be the aim of the dems to take down a few notches the handful of white males running shit, now it's taking all of them down a few notches, even white males just trying to get by making 15 dollars an hour working 2 jobs. I'm not ok with this. Ironically the democrats have become the racist party. There might be a few racists on the right that would say, "fuck the niggers" but it isn't the right's damn official slogan

agreed

>IT'S THE MEDIA! IT'S THE MEDIA!
You are a faggot. Go back to r3ddit already and cry about media there.

She would be finished if any other of the candidates ran instead of Trump.

Turn on the news, go on any comedy talk show. And tell me that the Hillary support isn't so out of control.

Noone but the retards at Fox News even report the wiki leaks. They are full on about unsubstantiated claims about Trump, its a 30 to 1 ratio on all the news sites. The leaks are a better story than that. You have to be completely delusional to believe that the left isn't a complete echo chamber at this point.

user, all news is media, but not all media is news.
A comedy show is not news.

>in every poll I saw though
try not getting your information from Cred Forums's echo chamber then. There's independent candidates for president that are within 4% of Trump's numbers in some states

independent is code word for votes republican but afraid to self label as one

no left leaning people ever call them selves independents. we are either dems, or greens, or whatever crazy party we can come up with

Don't forget World War 3, forced castration, purple hair dye for women and skin dye for white males ;)

Because the entirety of the media is owned by 6 mega-corporations that only care about propagating their business interests, and Trump's anti-internationalism would hurt their bottom line, so they just spend their time ripping him down.

At the end of the day he's his own worst enemy though, but even the dumb things he says doesn't compare even 1 iota to the horrible things that Hillary has done.

TRUMP:

A rich person
Convincing poor people
To vote for rich person
By telling the poor people
That other poor people
Are the reason they are poor

Turn on the news and you will see the bias. Go on any celebrity talk show and you will see the bias. Celebrities and the media are colluding to change the outcome of this election.

>that was a hoax
explain, the guy literally said they do it.

Didn't he star on it a couple of months ago and bragged about it on twitter?

Cred Forums also defended SNL but now that they're making fun of him they're literally hitler

>fight WWII to keep nazis out of america
>democrats are ok with 20 million foreign nationals illegally living in the country today, they even want to reward them with citizenship and dont want to secure the border ever
JUST

ITT: proof Reddit has invaded Cred Forums and gets butthurt they can't downvote posts they don't get to downvote threads that hurt their feelings.

They would just do the same thing to [OTHER GUY] that they're doing to Trump though. They accused Romney of being a racist when he had a black kid, of not paying taxes even though that was a total lie, and even painted him as being responsible for old people dropping dead because of his healthcare thing.

I don't think there is necessarily a media "conspiracy" against Trump, but it's clearly one-sided to anyone with working vision.

>Trump shills swore it was the funniest show on TV.
Why even lie about this? Idgi

I did turn on the news. Didn't see any bias. Slit your wrists, you emasculated nu-male.

This. I actually think the democrats are out of their fucking minds. Hillary want's to pull a germany and let these fucks in. I don't get how any sane person can support this.

minimum wage in mexico is $4.50 a day

nafta was a shit deal for US workers

and a great deal for Ford and other large companies

I wasn't aware that Cred Forums was responsible for all the polls that were being released over the course of the last few months.

Thank you for Correcting the Record, anonymous.

be sincere user, you blame rebbit for everything
also be sincere, cuckchan Cred Forums is a joke

There's a 30 to 1 ratio on trumps allegations, to hillary's leaked emails. Every news station is trying their hardest to push these claims even though these leaked emails show the blatant corruption of the politcal machine of the left. You are covering your ears and eyes and refuse to see what is right in front of you.

Wow, being this retarded must be an effort.

>The leaks are a better story than that.
they legitimately are not, they have nothing even remotely damning in them. The worst is that
>Hillary admits she has a public persona
>Hillary meets with rich people
>Hillary is secret about how she makes policy
holy shit, it turns out Hillary is a politician, who would have guessed!
The best part of it is that 0 of the damning shit is coming out of Hillary's mouth, it's just stuff written about her by other people. It's hearsay, it's opinion for the most part.
Trump is on tape saying horrible shit, constantly. There's a reason that sticks better than "well Hillary's political coordinator from 2008 said she's tired of average Americans"

it cost less money to make them legal then deport them

why do republicans want to grow the deficit and the debt

yes they are different, fuckers.

>leaked emails show the blatant corruption of the politcal machine
kek

You know Hillary is worth close to 300 million burgers, right? You know none of the Clintons held a private sector job and yet still amassed that amount of money in 15 years, right?

Straight up Pavlovian

Only good post in this thread

>it costs less money to have more people on the government teat

Yeah...

i agree, no one should care about the content

the speeches are just legal bribes, thats the problem

>Hillary
>left

Get some rope and hang yourself with it, you retarded faggot. You're stupid to understand anything so you should simply end your life.

She actually believes that catholics are retards. Called the latino voter base "needy" and has show outright disdain for average americans. Not only that they talked about taking bribes from iran to make the deal "quid pro quo". Read the leaks.

The left isn't making them legal you fucking retard, they just want to let them in. You are retarded if you actually believe that the refugees or mexicans who are here illegally will ever be made to be legal.

Show me how it isn't/

They're fine with it because they put them on busses and drive them around to vote for Democrats.

Awww poor little baby can't refute the claim of bias so he resorts to telling me to kill myself. Pathetic honestly.

Trump owns toilets worth that much if we believe his hype.

>Every news station is trying their hardest to push these claims even though these leaked emails show the blatant corruption of the politcal machine of the left.
they seriously do not though, you're just that desperate to believe they are

Cred Forums has been sifting through Clinton Foundation shit for months and found nothing. I have RT's summary of the wikileaks emails open right now and there is nothing even remotely damning. Some of their main points are "a lot of Canadians donate to the Clinton Foundation" and "Clinton's aides got a few emails from a crazy dude who thinks the Vatican knows about alien intelligence"

And this is Russia fucking Today's choice for the worst things, it's as anti-Hillary as it gets and there's fucking nothing

rich people payed a former president and a senator for speaking engagements and books

you are kidding right? this shit does not happen in the real world?

fuck! i am voting republcian

wrong

not to mention we shouldnt reward illegal immigrants

do you reward people who illegally enter your house?

and Trump will not release his tax report
>transparency

ask your parents to explain what a 200k speech is

Consider suicide. It really is your only way out.

>WHY ARE MY ROADS ALL BROKEN FIX THEM!!!!

>I DONT WANNA PAY TAXES!!!!

Pick one

Are they willing to work as a maid for a pittance?

>be sincere user, you blame rebbit for everything
not really because I doubt they would ever come here
>also be sincere, cuckchan Cred Forums is a joke
Yes but only because 98% of threads are just to made them mad like "Cred Forums btfo I saw this on twitter/facebook"

Kek sorry you lost the argument.

>the speeches are just legal bribes, thats the problem
see that's not actual evidence, that's just reaching. Every single politician (or at least the ones famous enough) get paid to give talks to universities, think tanks, NGO's, and other groups involved in politics and society. And they get paid for it. Unless you can actually show bribery or coercion it's meaningless. All you have is circumstantial evidence and shit-tier evidence at that

Please point out how nafta is shit. Go ahead. Its created literally millions of jobs.

Don't post your false claims without backing it up. Your trump is showing

>post yfw you could give a fuck less about politics and just like to see both sides get butthurt over nothing

There isn't a single US president in all of the country's history that has ever done this before Bill Clinton. The only thing even comparable is Reagan getting 2 million bux for a speech exactly once, and he was vilified for it because it potentially demeaned the office of the President into a money making scheme.

In addition to that, the "payments", and "donations", came around the same time as when the state department that Hillary ran was reviewing material pertinent to the "donors" that paid for these 20 minute speeches.

>Part of his tax returns are leaked.
>Its full of really sketchy shit.

Would love to see the full thing, Its just full of shit like that.

There is no argument. You just showed what a sorry excuse for a human being you are so I am merely helping you with a suggestion of suicide.

Dubs speak truth. Shitty musical guests and MadTV was always better. Better yet, we need more blacks in drag skit shows, like In Living Color or Key & Peele. Say what you will about black people, they know comedy.

Literally how is that in any measurable means comparable to using public office as a vehicle to enrich yourself at the literal expense of the American people?

go to the "rust belt"

it sure created a ton of jobs there

even hillary is backing away from nafta and tpp now

honestly he should just release it. He bragged about not paying taxes for 20 years and his supporters ate it up
he could release proof that he's been in debt for his entire life and is on food stamps and his supporters would spin that into a positive

The emails show that she is two faces, and hates average americans. And is in her own right a racist in itself. It shows that she is not a bastion of women's virtue like everyone likes to believe. And that she is corrupt out of her mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

She is completely twisted and will destroy america.

Jail criminals and sue libels you mean

>America will go to war with Russia and Europe will get dragged into it
>I will have to fight in a war because the wife of a former US president kept her e-mails on a homebrew server in her basement that didn't use SSL

I hate America.

Sorry you can't dispute the claim of bias. Try again next time.

all their tax records are public record, fuck the emails are not public record

and still you can't find evidence of any wrong doing?

admit it, you hate the clintons. the two of them have been investigated more then any other people in american politics and not one single republican can find something criminal.

sorry, i don't buy your bullshit

show some evidence or shut the fuck up

Hilary supporter or Trump supporter, it doesn't matter. If you can't see that the media is completely biased against Trump you're delusional. You can't deny that.

Notice how the article in the OP doesn't even adress that part of Trump's tweet but goes straight to the last 5 words.

>at the literal expense of the American people?
it's not though, the people paying are already rich as fuck. The only one getting rich at the expense of the American people is the orange faggot who hasn't paid $1 billion in taxes

Don't forget cause WW3 eh?

Transparency goes both ways, don't you think?

The wrong doing is them taking the money you 55 IQ Somalian nigger

Can you really not see how these "paid speeches" things are just loopholes for bribery?

Nobody's worth $2m dollars for a 30 minute speech. Read them- they're not even that good or insightful.

>I am gay: The Post

That or you can't separate what your dick wants versus what your brain gives a shit about. For example, I dislike Rihanna's music, but would hit that so hard I'd die of whiplash.

>I DONT WANNA PAY TAXES!!!!

Who says this

>Not dodging the draft
>Not fucking out of the country beforehand

Don't be silly user, you need to stop listening to Cred Forums rhetoric.

She literally want's to make military actions over unsubstantiated claims that Russia hacked their email servers. She wants to make iran a no fly zone. She signed the iran deal, was for iraq, and helped destabilize libya. We are closer to war than we have ever been and if Hillary is elected I have no doubt that there will be conflict.

You think too small. The rig started when Trump decided to run in the first place. He's Perot 2.0.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

yeah, there is no obvious signs of a media bias against trump

paying money, even 2 million, for a speech is not evidence of wrong doing

again, real evidence please, not your conspiracy theory

besides everyone knows that money is speech, that was a republican controlled court that gave us that decision

you forgot to mention large companies, many foreign

only a literal retard cant see what $200k for a one hour speech is

+$3,300 a minute

I'm not talking about transparency I'm talking about public corruption that sets aside what's actually good for this country and it's people in favor of some slimy fuckstick making a few bucks.

You are literally hiring and paying people with your tax money to do a good job representing and taking care of the public, and they instead take the money you give them, tell you to kill yourself, and take some MORE money to let people rape your asshole.

George washington

>She literally want's to make military actions over unsubstantiated claims that Russia hacked their email servers
Nope.
She stated that action would be stronger.
She also used the term political amnd economic sanctions before military. Military was the las possible choice.

You are twisting facts to suit your narrative.

>I don't want to pay taxes without representation in the hose of commons.

close but not the same

>Fixing the road costs X amount of dollars
>Government charges the taxpayer XXXX amount of dollars so the people fixing the roads can work 20 hours and week and the guys in charge all take a 2 month vacation at the end of it

wow, that was the most boring clip I've ever seen. I'd heard about the "Hillary got a child rapist off and laughed about it" meme but seeing the actual thing was just sad
>just did her job representing her client to the fullest
>the laughing part was when she realised that polygraphs can't be trusted, nothing to do with actually getting him off
>basically consists solely of normal lawyer shit, the only part being slightly off being getting an expert witness to agree with their side
>doesn't even get him off, ends up plea bargaining the case down a bit

Trumpfags are delusional if they think "Hillary did her job as a lawyer" is some sort of stunning blow against her while "Trump brags about groping women and getting away with it" and "Trump doesn't pay taxes" are media focusing on unimportant shit

Trump does these too.

i bet you think donors give politicians millions of dollars for fun also

no expectations

Denial.

It's a fact that the US is now engaging in cyber attacks against Russia in retaliation for their alleged hacking of the DNC and the Clinton campaign

And having read the pastebin of the exact method used by the hacker that someone posted here, the security was pathetically lax. If America took cyber security as seriously as it should then the hack would never have been possible and the US wouldn't currently be engaging in this activity.

For the most powerful country on earth you people sure do act like complete fucking retards when it comes to this stuff, as evidenced by the fact that you're about to reward someone for giving compartmentalised information to the enemy by putting them in charge of your country.

America. Not even once.

Those are acts of war. Launching a cyber attack or destabilizing an area that Russia is partnered with is completely an act of war. She literally wants to start a war with Russia and doom us all.

She never said it would be her last choice

>Implying you can just fix a road without workers
Taxes will pay for your magic robots too.

>be sincere
Reddit pls go.

>Starting a new cold war with the world's second strongest nuclear power

>paying money, even 2 million, for a speech is not evidence of wrong doing

Can you explain what GS gets for paying $2m dollars for a speech? Do you really think Clinton, for 30 minutes to read off some boilerplate, is really worth more than the value of your house?

>besides everyone knows that money is speech, that was a republican controlled court that gave us that decision

What does that even mean?

Don't bother. Cred Forums is a dying website.

oh I get it, the right has been saying that you liberals have been getting triggered as fuck so now you're using the same term that youve been called so much in the past so its funny
talking bout "oOh hOw tHe tAbLeS hAvE tUrNeD"

>a private business person gets large speaking fees (tens of millions of dollars)

>an elected official gets large speaking fees (tens of millions of dollars)

you can see the difference right?

There are things called businesses that employ workers to do jobs, and if those workers don't do good jobs then they replace them with better workers, and if that business is charging too much money and not doing a good job, then there will be other companies that will charge less and/or do a better job because they want to compete for that money that's being spent.

since they have launched attacks on us and are attempting to influence our election i would say they have committed the acts of war.

any actions we take are defensive and preemptive kinetic action on our part is excusable.

when did republicans become such fucking pussies, what happened to all those cold warriors?

She gave three options, military was last on the list.

Economic sanctions aren't an act of war.
Political pressure is not an act of war.

If they were, then we've been at war with North Korea for decades.

Stop.
Being.
Retards.

so what's the proof of wrong-doing? Why would a foreign company be sponsoring her? She's not in Congress on any budgetary committee, she's not going to be handing out contracts.

Like the left constantly loses its shit over the Koch brothers and other lobby groups who give tons of money to Republicans, but at least then they actually list some examples of why there's a conflict of interest, of why a coal company paying the chair of the environmental committee in the House may be a bad thing.
But there's nothing like that here with Hillary. No "Hillary took money from the Saudi princes exactly when she was in the Senate looking into diplomatic action against Saudi Arabia." It's just "look, money! foreigners! Obviously something is happening!" without a possible explanation of what she was being bribed to do

^

>trump is a war monger!!!
>hillary has backed every war ever, and is now starting another with russia
we gonna die bros

Your bias?

Trump is in the business of making money, the Clintons are public servants that hold powerful positions that influence public policy in a major capacity.

I love how this is all just a person who you like more contest instead of politics.
No one cares how they lead the country, people just dont want the "other guy" to win.
Its fucking sad when you think about how the scales have turned. Whole democracy is a fucking joke.

These acts will lead to conflict though, if we launch a cyber attack against russia which hillary will definitely do and without proof the results would be catastrophic. You are retarded.

>the russains did it

Where's the fucking proof retard, you cucks still can't find any. You are literally trying to start a war based on hearsay and cold war rhetoric.

no one said it was wrong

it is legal bribery

100% legal bribery

>when I'm president I'll put my political opponents in prison
>also I'll bad free press from newspapers like the New York Times
>and also I'll make it illegal for people to make fun of me! REEEEEE!

Donald Trump is literally Kim Jung Un. Why are people voting for this dictator again?

I really hate to use Pochahontas, but here-

youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg

>Paying for said businesses won't cost taxpayer money.
Yup. Sure.

We have been at war with north korea for decades, we only signed a ceasefire

It's actually not legal at all, it's just hard to prove.

when does america need an excuse to bomb some fuckers?

again i ask, when did the right turn into pussies?

why are they so afraid of some 2nd world country like russia?

>when I'm president I'll put my political opponents in prison

So you're admitting she broke the law?

The reddit and normie tourists are killing this site.
>Please guys can we NOT talk about this???
>*big nosed smug*

No pme but you is talking about cyber attacks.

Economic sanctions.
Political pressure.

These are very wide in scope.

Stop being such an alarmist faggot chicken little, the sky is fine.

Wut. Is this like Baldwin Civil War?

>the right are pussies when they don't want to start a war with a nuclear power based on facebook tier retards.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Holy shit.

triggered

as

fuck

No. She's been cleared of any crimes, but Trump wants to put her in prison anyway.

It's proof that Trump hates the Constitution.

Hillary is shady as fuck and you have managed to pick two of the worst possible candidates ever. Congratulations. I still think it's better for the world to have Clinton in charge than a meme candidate that only cares about himself. Just look at the tweet in question. How the fuck is he gonna handle tough negotiations on the international stage?

like 20 years ago

Don't talk such rot.

>win by 5M+
>rigged

Oh, it's rigged because everyone thought she'd win to start and when she did win, obviously it was because it was rigged. Not because Sanders was a shitty candidate for anyone with a job.

i am biased

i dont think we should elect pols bought by large companies

>all pols are 99% funded by large companies
>this will end well for us voters!

She deleted emails after being subpoena'd by congress. She literally obstructed justice and if anyone did what she did they would be in prison for the rest of their lives. You are delusional if you think she didn't commit a crime.

this

>Lol America what the fuck are you doing?

Not electing that guy.

$200,000 speaking fees are 100% legal

im sure bills will go even higher once hillary is elected

And then afterwards you shoot yourself twice in the back of the head and throw yourself out of an airplane into the ocean

Not worth it mate

> but Trump wants to put her in prison anyway.
>I will ask my AG to appoint a special prosecutor to look into your situation

???

>make america great again
>by sucking Putin's cock

And you're implying a man who dedicated his whole life to making money will be less corruptible.
Huh.

Fully investigated by the FBI. No criminal wrongdoing

>but muh conspiracy theories
>but muh murder of vincent foster.
>but muh faking the moon landings

fuck off back to /x/.

t. 16 year old who doesn't know anything about politics so he makes flippant vacuous comments to signal how above everything he is and by not taking a side and staying on the outside makes him enlightened and eliminates any possibility of having to argue with anyone else beliefs or develop any beliefs of his own, because he is a centrist coward incapable of seeing the bigger picture

A cyber attack is an act of war, political sanctions that lead to destabilization are an act of war. The no fly zone is an act of war. These actions will lead us to conflict. You are retaded.

MadTV was fucking amazing. I wish I could find some old episodes somewhere.

A tragedy, to be honest.

The fbi director literally said that if anyone else had done this they would be in jail. She is just untouchable and I think you know that.

>starting a war that will kill millions
>based on hearsay and no evidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The DNC is supposed to be neutral, the leaks prove they were working as an extension of the clinton campaign

Of course it's impossible to tell what would've happened if DWS wasn't in charge (who was of course rewarded with the position of "honorary chairman" of the clinton campaign for her work), but it's fair enough to say that it was rigged.

he's 100% right, tho

Why would you shoot yourself before throwing yourself out of a plane?

why did DWS step down then?

>((((((FBI))))))
heh

>you are delusional if you believe the FBI

That was my favorite story this year, desu.

>repubs: we'll get to the bottom of this! this guy will find shit out
>guy finds no wrong-doing
>repubs: who is this fucking retard? obviously he's on the take!

>muh acts of war

you mean like attempting to undermine the U.S.'s democratic elections?

Remember when Trump called for Russia to do it again?

Donald Trump is literally anti-american.

honestly Cred Forums Cred Forums /r9k/ and Cred Forums are the worst boards on here and have the most cancerous user base

>shitty MS paint line drawing
damn Cred Forums really is reddit, they even have the minimum-effort image macros to go with it

I think you're underselling how fucked we'd be with Hillary. With Trump you know he'll be stopped from doing anything worth while, whereas Hillary is like a fucking Disney villain

>no criminal wrong doing

Comey literally said anyone else would be in jail

>a majority of the special team dedicated to the case wanted to prosecute
>all of them unanimously wanted her stripped of security clearance
>Bill meets with Loretta "Bill's former appointment" Lynch on a plane 2 weeks before the decision
>lol, no charges
>American """""""justice"""""""

>the Russians did it

Where's the proof retard. Oh wait you don't have any and are accusing a superpower over something that is unsubstantiated.

FBI director literally said if it had been anyone but Hillary that person would be in jail.

It's just banter, lad, if you can't handle the banter, you certainly can't be president

Do you honestly believe that both of the main choices won't fuck up SOME HOW?

Trump has no experience, so ends up delegating all his work.
Clinton is a warmonger crazy lady who will probably give the missile codes to Russia when she gets bullied by Putin (Putin likes to bully Merkel with a large dog, I shit you not).

>A cyber attack is an act of war
Again with this shit chickemn little.
>political sanctions that lead to destabilization are an act of war
No, they literally aren't.

>respond to being called a conspiracy nut by claiming a Jewish conspiracy
you sure showed us

Dude she's a lesbian

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my emails, you little uninformed voter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Yale Law, and I’ve been involved in numerous initiatives to alleviate poverty and I have helped over 8 million children get health insurance. I am trained in progressivism and I’m the top politician in the entire US Democratic Party. You are nothing to me but just another hater. I will wipe your ignorance the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of progressives across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better stop believing everything Fox News tells you, maggot. Instead of focusing on Benghazi and flip flopping on cherry-picked issues, look to what I've done. You’re fucking ignorant, kid. I've broken glass ceilings everywhere, every time, and I voted for progressive legislation in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in the Senate. Not only am I extensively trained in compromising to get things done, but I have access to the nearly entire arsenal of Bernie Sanders’s grassroots campaign organizers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable lack of knowledge off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have done your fucking research before supporting that racist pumpkin. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price while he gets richer you goddamn idiot. I will shit progressivism all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i don't recall

thank god the dnc was more intelligent then the rnc.

if the rnc had done its job they would have kicked trump to the curb and run a real candidate.

as usual the republicans are projecting their faults on the dems

Actions are neutral. Projected outcomes are not. Learn the difference.

The RNC did the exact same shit. Hell, there was a big fucking scandal about whether or not they back Trump even if he won.

Trump will either be able to do nothing because the Republicans in Congress will just cockblock him on every policy or he'll end up being a puppet for the GOP

>He said literally anybody else would be in jail.

No, he said no one else would have gone to jail for the same thing. When asked if an FBI agent underneath him had done this, he responded that he would have been fired for being sloppy, but there never would have been any jail time.

Since there was literally no crime committed.

>she is untouchable

Find evidence of a crime. A real crime. Not just an imaginary crime. Then we can talk. You wanting her to do something illegal and actually doing something illegal are two different things.

You people have literally been investigating the Clintons for 25 years now. All you've managed to do is embarrass yourself.

>The FBI is in on the conspiracy

See? All you've got is tin-foil conspiracy theories.

How is attaining information about a country over unsubstantiated claims not an act of war? If you think that Russia would just let us do this you are delusional.

>implying the RNC wasn't working against Trump big time
>implying he didn't curb stomp them anyway

How fucking new are you?

Because they were embarrassed about getting hacked and lapse in security.

You people are hilarious.

>Where's the proof retard. Oh wait you don't have any and are accusing a superpower over something that is unsubstantiated.
the US State department said they did it, expressly with the purpose of influencing the election, and that the US would respond accordingly
nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/us-formally-accuses-russia-of-stealing-dnc-emails.html?_r=0

I'm sorry if a major branch of the US government laying out evidence for it counts as "unsubstantiated"

see

>something that is unsubstantiated.
Like your repeated claims that Hillary is launching a cyber attack?

an SNL thread?

how is even possible that Kenan Thompson is still working in this shit? he's been for like 30 years on it.

He literally said that if anyone else had done what she did they would be in prison. Especially an elected government official.

>muh media conspiracy
>already revving up those excuses for when Trump inevitably loses
kek

>Actions are neutral. Projected outcomes are not. Learn the difference.

Enlighten me.

I wonder, why did Bernie demand DWS' resignation if there was no wrong-doing?

>accuses
>still no proof

Again where is the proof you massive fucking retard.

Nah I'm not a faggot dude and I know what I like. Kate Mckinnon is just gross same with most SNL females.

I hate Nicki Minaj's music but that ass

Why are you so wrong? You know you don't get to just say shit and it becomes true. You're as bad as Trump.

>Because they were embarrassed about getting hacked and lapse in security.

That is absolutely false and you know it.

Actually, you probably don't.

yeah thats not true

nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/debbie-wasserman-schultz-dnc-wikileaks-emails.html?_r=0

Oh, so assumptions are proof.

Well, I assume you're retarded Chicky L.

Go back and look at some old pictures of her. She had some banging titties, and her nip game is out of control.

Clinton has been a politician her whole life. We know how she will be.
Meanwhile Trump is praising Putin while alienating his allies in Europe. I can't possibly see how Trump will be good for European-US relations.

>I think you're underselling how fucked we'd be with Hillary.

There's no indication whatsoever that she's anything but a continuation of Obama.

Elect Trump, on the other hand, and we'll be even more fucked than the 2008 recession in no time.

He's like an anti-Jew who's an ace at losing money, then bragging about it.

Are these the same intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMDs capable of striking Europe within 15 mins?

He used media manipulation to get where he is today, fuck anyone who says otherwise.

The accusation of russia is literally an assumption based on nothing. Are you retarded?

>Denying media conspiracy

Government propaganda on American citizens in American soil got approved in 2014.

>Most transparent administration ever

so?

hillary shills are real LOL

Because he's a whiny fuck like Trump.

The DNC thought Clinton would win. That's all the emails suggest.

they triggered you, m8

Much like your assumption we are at this very moment retaliating. Total fabrication.

Sorry Chicky L, find a new patch of sky to cry over.

>The DNC thought Clinton would win. That's all the emails suggest.

No, they show DNC staffers working against Bernie and for Clinton

not particularly hot, but HOLY SHIT she looks like 50 years than hillary?

and they still hold that this isn't blatant propaganda?

hilarious.

Ronald Reagan was an actor before he bacame president. Abraham Lincoln was a backwoods redneck lawyer. The best presidents arent career politicians, they are men with a vision and men with passion for their country

>allies in europe

Which ones? Last time we tried to go to war the UK told obama to fuck off

>rated unfavourably by 60+% of the country
>rated unfavourably by 70+% of women
>1% support among black voters
>15% support among Hispanic voters
>hated by most of the Republican political establishment, a huge number of whom public denounce him and say they will vote for Hillary
>less get out the vote offices than Romney, close to half as many as Clinton
>facing independent Republican challengers in half of the states, one of which is 4% away from Trump's numbers in Utah

yes, clearly Trump would win the election, so clearly every single poll, every single news story, and every single shitty thing he did 30 years ago was fabricated by the Clinton campaign

>doesn't dispute anything

Seriously? Do you people actually read the links you post?

>Hillary has no support
>no volunteers
>no signs
>no one goes to her rallies
>most polls are ran by people who work for her foundation or have donated to her
>Trump still even with her
Hillary shills are getting so desperate.

The obama administration just announced yesterday that they are launching the attack. You really are stupid aren't you? And it's nice that you backpedal'd completely because you had no proof that the russian accusations were true.

Sure they do, bro.

Bbbbbbuut, muh lawn signs!

all presidents are basically puppets of the corporate interests that made them elected in the first place.

there is NO WAY an outsider will get elected, and hillary winning this election is just further prove of that.

c-c-cu-cu-KEK

t-t-tri-TRIGGERED

KEK

KEK

>1% support among black votes

This fucking meme

>CTR shilling this hard on Cred Forums on a Sunday evening

wew lad

At least we all know who's really going to win this election come November. It's why you're all acting so desperate :^)

>no one goes to her rallies

You're forgetting that most of her "supporters" aren't voting for her, but AGAINST Trump.

I don't wear a Coke shirt because I hate Pepsi.

only bitches fear russia/putin

Apple is larger than their entire stock market, our economy is 10x larger at least

muh russia is a line for weak betas

hillary is corrupt shit and probably wont even live 8 years

>Announced a cyber attack.
Did you get this "news" from Alex Jones Chicky L?

Given up so soon, CTR? You know Brock isn't paying you for nothing, right?

>He does it for free

Even Trump despises you

You should crawl out of your hole nerd virgin

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cia-prepping-possible-cyber-strike-against-russia-n666636

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, abruptly said she was resigning after a trove of leaked emails showed party officials conspiring to sabotage the campaign of Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

do you get paid to post? if so hillary deserves a refund

>Merkel hates dogs
No wonder she gets on so well with Muslims

>Ronald Reagan was an actor before he bacame president.
no, Ronald Reagan was the Governor of California before be became President, and had considerable political experience
>Abraham Lincoln was a backwoods redneck lawyer.
No, Lincoln was the Senator from Illinois and had considerable political experience before he became President

Trump's claims to fame are
>reality show star
>serial adulterer
>ran such a great business he managed to lose $1 billion in a single year and has been kept afloat by friendly bankruptcy laws since then

>The best presidents arent career politicians, they are men with a vision and men with passion for their country
well then Trump should be disqualified by default

CTR? I'm JIDF.

I remember when you goyim used to care about us =[

>You're forgetting that most of her "supporters" aren't voting for her, but AGAINST Trump.

>LITERALLY the most anti-intellectual thing said so far in this almost finished thread

Well at least you got it in, thereby undoing all your hard work here.

>Clinton had a unsecure server in her basement that contained classified and highly classified info
>she has consistently denied she was hacked by foreign forces
>her server was wide open and had no security protocols or encryption
>intelligence officials said that any intelligence agency worth its salt would have those e-mails on their desk every day
>Russia almost certainly has the 30,000 e-mails she deleted
>those e-mails, if released, would bring down her presidency
>Clinton would literally be Putin's bitch or try to kill him before he could release the documents

NATO. It's got something called article 5 which Trump is not necessarily willing to follow.
Ask the Baltics what they think about this and Trumps flirting with Russia.

Lol.

This

Trumps far from perfect, but I've yet to hear anybody justify why Hilary should be elected on her own merits

Noone can be this retarded. You really are uneducated.

>Possible
Amazing how ypou ignore key words to suit your narrative Chicky L ;)

Get off Cred Forums

Its damaging you.

You are right. How much they pay (You)?

fpbp

>ran such a great business he managed to lose $1 billion in a single year and has been kept afloat by friendly bankruptcy laws since then

Do you copy and paste this stuff of a script or something?

didn't you get the memo? JIDF is acting as CTR surrogates till the end of the campaign

you better check you fax machine, the dnc moved all mission criticle communication away from email

They are prepping to fucking do it. You were uninformed and made yourself look retarded. It's ok to lose some.

>denying headline news

>He's a mouthbreathing cocksucker dependent on the establishment

>"AAAH PLEASE FEED ME AND KEEP ME SAFE IN MY CRIB, GOVERNMENT!!!"

I like how the MSM has to report on SNL sketches because nobody actually watches SNL anymore.

>a long string of studies and polls producing the same result
>meme
Trump voters are so removed from reality I have a feeling that when he loses in November they'll construct their own online community where they post fan fics and photoshopped pictures of what would be going on if Trump had won
I mean they already do, but they won't be ironic anymore

I love how Trumpsters love their conspiracies but ignore everything that says he's a Russian plant.

>but buddies with putin
>wikileaks, run by putin's assbuddy
>putin threatening nuclear war if he doesn't win
>russia proven to be fucking with the election

No, the conspiracy is against Sanders and Trump.

>Possible
Do you even see that word when I type it Chicky L?
I know right?
Who'd ignore words from a headline to suit an agenda...?

>no responses
why are you even here if you can't come up with a comeback for shit that people have been saying about Trump for ages? If all you have to offer is butthurt and frustration go back to /r9k/

>NATO. It's got something called article 5 which Trump is not necessarily willing to follow.

he threatened to not follow article 5 if countries don't follow through on their treaty obligation to pay 2% of GDP towards defence, and coming from one of those only five countries that pay that, I think it's perfectly reasonable. Countries need to stop free-riding on the US and the US is perfectly justified in telling them to stop.

I'm not willing to follow it either

NATO should be abolished

>best buddies
>putin's assbuddy
>threatening nuclear war
>proven to be

[citations needed]

Joe Biden said it'd happen on Meet The Press fucking today.

>proven

There is no proof. It's unsubstantiated claims propagated by hillary supporters to justify her actions in their minds.

You are fucking retarded.

>The sources did not elaborate on the exact measures the CIA was considering, but said the agency had already begun opening cyber doors, selecting targets and making other preparations for an operation. Former intelligence officers told NBC News that the agency had gathered reams of documents that could expose unsavory tactics by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

OY VEY!

YOU'RE RIGHT!

At least a lot of these guys are making Trump supporters look retarded...

honestly I doubt Putin has anything to do with Trump, he's just smart and smells an opportunity so he's take advantage of it as best as he can.
If he supports Trump and he ends up winning, he's put a posturing idiot in charge of the country that will paralyze it because of constant bickering between him and Congress
If he supports Trump and he ends up losing, he can ride the "it was rigged, America isn't a true diplomacy, also check out how awesome I am and what influence I can have even in American elections" gravy train in his own country for tons of support from the Russian nationalists

>>a long string of studies and polls producing the same result

Please show me these long strings, because the 1% thing comes from a poll months ago. LA Time/USC Dornife has him on >10% consistently

She resigned after that happened, nimrod. The hack is what made it happen, not what was in the emails, which did nothing but assume Clinton would win.

The DNC assumed Clinton would win. This does not translate to conspired to make her win, despite what your editorial byline there suggests.

An example of this would be "Man dies in autowreck after leaving McDonald's"

It's called a false correlation. That's OK, bro. You'll learn about it in 11th or 12th grade when you can pick your courses.

> preparations
> possible
Yeah, sure sounds like Hillary is sat at her computer hacking the planet as we speak Chicky L.

>She resigned after that happened, nimrod. The hack is what made it happen

No, it was pressure from Sanders

No offence but you sound like you only started following this stuff yesterday

Joe Biden literally said it was going to happen at a press conference. The article is from when the story broke. Please get informed retard.

>the most successful treaty on the face of the earth
>should be abolished

But it's true though, you're an ass-gulping tick of the established order. You clearly can't live with the apple cart upset. You honestly believe everything has just been peachy keen in America for the last 8 years, and want more of the same.

What's even more hilarious is you're probably one of those people who cries about not enough "progress", and shitty wages and/or student loans. In your warped little mind, the last 8 years were Trumps falt, not Obama's, because "lolololol"

>Fully investigated by the FBI. No criminal wrongdoing
Have you not been paying attention? The FBI has been trying to take down the Clinton since Bill was in charge and still are to this day. They've been infuriatingly obstructed by the Clinton administration's political influence and judicial leeway, and the FBI has been more open about this in the past half decade.

you do know this will just kill NATO, right? Like it hasn't really had a reason to exist since 1989, and currently it's just filled with useless 3rd world countries that contribute nothing to it. It has no mission, it never works together on major cooperative missions anymore, and something like this will be enough to get all of the countries that were already wavering on it to pull out.

Shit I can see why Putin likes Trump, the man's going to finally destroy NATO

>implying he even knew what article 5 was
also
>he threatened to not follow article 5
That's a very nice way to deal with your supposed allies, don't you think?

Because of course these news stories couldn't be designed to make Russia nervous.
Politicians are always 100% truthful eh?

Better get the doomsday prepping ready, eh Chicky L?

This. So much this, thank you.

100 Luckey bucks have been added to your account!

Check this pure dilutted bullshit out
>Wikileaks exposes Shillary for the crook she is
>Doesn't discus contents of emails
>Waaaahh does Wikileaks wants Trump to win

youtube.com/watch?v=1vk08WK41eY

The administration already said it was going to happen. Please get informed retard.

The cold war is over grandpa

That's what he'd want. Obama fucked Russia over letting OPEC drive oil prices down. This is their retaliation.

They're not going to defeat the USA. But it would be one hell of a fuck you to say you literally fucked over everything the country claims to love so much: muh democracy.

You are absolutely retarded if you think two well-established, powerful self-preservstionist countries are going to full sperg mode and just start a war. We will never enter an actual armed conflict with Russia directly. It will be through proxy nations that are aggressive to both Russia and the US...which, gee...thats happening. But you trumpfags dont understand how wars work if you think Russia is stupid enough to engage in one with the US. This isnt fucking Risk, first world nations and leading economic powers dont just go to war with each other.

when we invaded iraq every nato country sent troops.

mutual defense, it fucking works

>LA Time/USC Dornife has him on >10% consistently
that poll is absolute shit because it doesn't take a representative sample of the US every time it's run, it takes the same sample group (i.e. literally the same people) and asks them the same questions every couple of weeks
No shit it's consistent, it's the same fucking people.

Also
>bragging about 10% of a major voting block
kek, even Hillary has a higher share of the evangelical Christian vote

no one will bother voting for her. There's no energy there, it was all for Bernie.

After it's revealed that she sabotaged Bernie, the people who bother to vote will vote Trump as a fuck you to Hillary.

My conservative friends are all voting Trump and my liberal friends all supported Bernie and dont even want to vote. I've never met a Hillary supporter.

>what is Ukraine and Crimea

>you do know this will just kill NATO, right?

Please explain how?

>Like it hasn't really had a reason to exist since 1989

NATO command was used in Iraq and Afghanistan, so it's demonstrably not defunct

>and currently it's just filled with useless 3rd world countries that contribute nothing to it

And he wants them to. If Greece can spend 2% of GDP towards defence I'm pretty sure France can.

>Shit I can see why Putin likes Trump, the man's going to finally destroy NATO

By increasing its military expenditure???

>That's a very nice way to deal with your supposed allies, don't you think?

Well I'm from the UK and don't really give a shit because we're paying, like we should, because we made a promise too.

Wow you doesn't even read my posts.

On that basis...

Quabnle globble BIM bom, diggy dong simsom trijertertsjrj. Quelve?

Can you just respect Warren and not call her that? Shes literally done nothing wrong.

If you can't stand the heat, you need to get the fuck out of the kitchen. Trump is a whiner and a fiend

That's not how proof works. It's you who has to prove that there is bias. In your mind I can just call you Trump's ball washer and it will hold true unless someone disproves it.

A failed foreign policy of obama?

Still waiting for those "long chain of polls" showing him on 1%

I mean, they must be everywhere, right?

>>bragging about 10% of a major voting block

Dems have consistently gotten 90% of the black vote, this is nothing new.

>wont discuss

It's been discussed.

What we have here is one set of people saying they say one thing, another saying they don't.

I'd be willing to bet most here never even read any of them. They read bits and pieces they get on Brietbart and treehouse.

>unless you want to watch the world burn with a retarded manbaby in charge, you're a parasite of the establishment
cool story bro

>You honestly believe everything has just been peachy keen in America for the last 8 years, and want more of the same.
I mean the growing GDP, longest string of job growth in US history, lowest crime in 30 years, etc. have been nice. But I guess there's niggers in movies so it's time to throw all that away and start the race war

Look at the news stations and watch each one for at least an hour. You will see the bias.

The fact is that the ratio of the allegations to the leaked emails is in a ratio of 30 to 1. With barely 30 seconds alloted for the emails to complete segments on the allegations. All of them have a clear bias against trump.

i hate to agree with you but yeah. ukraine gave up nukes for US protection

we really should have backed them up and prevented the annexation of their territory

>when we invaded iraq every nato country sent troops.
Huh, didn't know France already left NATO, good to know

that is because there is nothing to the emails, all they do is provide proof that she is a politician and acts accordingly

I mean honestly the fact that she has nuanced positions and presents different arguments to different people should not be earth shattering

>It's been discussed.

Another set was released just today, so clearly it can't have "been discussed"

Disdain for catholics, latinos and blacks is not normal retard.

i have had cnn on all day and they have done multiple segments on it, multiple trump segments as well

and every trump segment they complain at the media like a little bitch.

here is some free help, if trump would actually talk about the issues that is what cnn would report

e-everythings fine, w-were not 20 trillion in debt or anything, just let daddy government worry about everything, there is nothing to worry about.

Exception Cred Forums
>Disdain
Sorry, I mean rabid irrational retarded hatred.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/24/donald-trump-is-doing-great-with-black-and-hispanic-voters-now-according-to-polls-that-dont-exist/

This is even the broken LA TImes/USC Dornife poll and it's been consistently between 2% and 5% for Trump for the last 4 months (except that brief two-week period where he broke 10%, and then it dropped right back down to 3%)

i think Cred Forums would beg to differ

ITS ABOUT ETHICS IN ELECTION REPORTING

>Well I'm from the UK
Well fuck me. I'm Norwegian and here we are arguing over the US presidential candidate. They are playing us like a goddamn fiddle.

trump supporter giuliani even said we never have to pay the debt we just have to service the debt

so yeah i am not to worried

Good thing Trump's economic plan will fix the deficit and he's promised to focus on that as President
oh wait no he never talks about it because every single economist (even the most conservative ones) have calculated that his policies will increase it by 5 Trillion
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/09/26/donald-trump-would-boost-debt-more-than-hillary-clinton-report-says/

>2-5%

But you said 1%? And you said there were a long string of polls, so could you provide me with at least 5 different ones?

And you just said LA Times didn't count, so I'd like 5 polls that aren't LA Times please

And this was in August, I need ones from this month preferably

I mean, there's a long string of them, so this won't take long, surely

But thats how Trump makes money.
Bankrupt a company, make a profit at everyone else's expense.

>Trump
>worry about fixing the debt
The man calls himself "the king of debt" and has relied massively on bankruptcy loopholes to make his fortune. He probably thinks the President can just declare title 7, have the country lay low for a year or two, and then magically spring back with no debt and no lasting consequences

>NATO command was used in Iraq and Afghanistan, so it's demonstrably not defunct
NATO was designed for fighting the commies, there's no need for a whole bunch of countries to gang up up some weak sandniggers. It only provided political cover, it was militarily overkill.

Minaj ass is shit-tier ass. J-Lo, Annasophia Robb and Jessica Biel ass is where it's at. Fatter =/= better, it needs substance and support. You might as well fuck a tub of margarine if you go for Minaj.

You are ignoring his point, shitheel. There will always be debt...that isnt going to change if Trump fumbles into office. All his points are correct, unemployment is down and we have had some of the most solid economic growth in 30 years.

Sorry that you live in a perpetual state of doomsday and dont want to credit Obama with anything. Better sharpen those pitch forks right?

>jessica biel ass

That's just gross user

It has been an ongoing ceasefire for 50 years. Check your facts user.

>50 year ceasefire
>At war
Pick one rube.

This
Well it really isn't a surprise that most media outlets always support the "left", but if an actual competent politician ran against hillary she would be doomed, I do feel sorry for the republican party they had better choices/options but got rekt by trump's "I'm not a politician" approach.

a ceasefire requires the participates be involved in an act of war.

during a ceasefire both parties are still at war with each other.

without a peace agreement this state of war would continue to exist

Dubs of truth. How can you lower taxes and not cut expensive shit like the military or social security/programs for oldfags and STILL hope to get the US out of debt? Shit like welfare and social programs for poorfags is peanuts when compared to social security and military spending. Not to mention keeping poorfags afloat lowers crime and helps to maintain a decent economy by letting people work (and let their kids be taken care of). And no, it's not easy to get government money. If you so much as fuck with them they will cut your shit and possibly get you jail time/fines.

Its interesting how poltards cry shill, CTR, JIDF when people disagree.

But never if stupid people agree.

And they never see that Trump was a joke guaranteed to make Hillary win.

Really makes you think.
Guess they aren't as red pilled as they think.

That's some hardcore semantics.