What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4
houseofnames.com/snyder-family-crest
youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

untalented kike director

I don't get it. I'd read the comic book before wathing the film and I thought both were pretty meh. What makes people praise it so much?

Your parents didn't have you aborted.

"It's a serious comic book for adults", even though it's just a bunch of cliches and tropes when you compare to any other media

A lot went right, considering what WB wanted to do to it before Snyder signed on.

Nothing, is perfect

The comics, while not great, were pretty groundbreaking for their time.

have to agree with this.

the last good super hero film, if you want to call the rest "films"

>what went wrong in a Hack Snyder movie

Take your pick

>MUH GIANT EXPLODED PSYCHIC SQUID

That would've looked ridiculous in a live-action movie and you know it. What works on the page doesn't always work on the screen.

literally did nothing wrong

Oh, I see. I thought it was published years after the war was over. I only now checked how old it actally is. Thanks, user.

Mind helping me a little more? I don't know much about History, specially American, but when this came Cold War was still on. How was the comic received, everything considered?

Zack Snyder.

source material was pretty shitty. they did the best one could probably do out of it.

>1987
>cold war still on

>muh squid

Movie ending was better than the comics, it was great. Comedian's line delivery when he's talking to Manhattan about 'turning the bullets into water, the bottle into sand' etc was really poor IMO otherwise great movie

Nothing, it's perfect. Only Cred Forumscksuckers will tell you otherwise because >muh picture book.

Historians do not fully agree on the dates, but a common timeframe is the period between 1947, the year the Truman Doctrine (a U.S. policy pledging to aid nations threatened by Soviet expansionism) was announced, and 1991, the year the Soviet Union collapsed.

Berlin Wall still up famalamadingdong

Reminder this scene was cut out of the theatrical release to make room for the awkward sex scene
youtube.com/watch?v=EZSj_UA9_u4

Nothing. Zack Snyder is probably the King of Capekino right now

Is the youtube comic reading the best

>kike director

houseofnames.com/snyder-family-crest

Try again. He's Deus enough to Vult.

If I have to hear that leonard cohen 'hallelujah' song one more time...

Everything. The entire """"film"""" is flawed from from the ground up, main reason being every character except Adrian is a reactive one, makes the entire thing boring

Based

I second this.

I just found my last name on there with a crest

What does this mean?

>bavaria
fuck yeah

Funny how the only capeshit worth watching preceded the capeshit era.

the comic is deep for manchildren and zack snyder didn't understand what the comic was about, so it's just a mess of bad acting and c00l c0stumes

Absolutely nothing. American immigrants could provide any name at the border. They're trying to sell you products by inducing fake feeling of nobility.

You know that Snyder is bastardized Schneider which means tailor? It's one of the most popular names in Germany, after Al Ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs

I know. I am german

Oh, I didn't know. Salam alaikum!

Hola Paco

bretty gud 2bqhfam

so edgy LUL

Be that as it may, you know many "kikes" that were brought up Christian Scientist?

Wazzup Tyrone

Swing and a miss, I'm not American.

Nothing

It's among the best of its genre.

I'd choose this over some Dark Knight shit any day of the week.

Canadian? Or 3rd world shithole?

The thing about this 'stylized' capeshit is that it felt really wierd and niche, even to dedicated capeshit fans, while normal non-capeshits avoided it entireley.

The general capeshitting public expects quips, humor, giant explosions and likable characters, which Watchmen didn't have.
The characters were too flawed and human, and the story was too grey and complicated for American tastes.
People want black vs white, good vs evil, something they can understand. They don't have time for characters who are both.

Canada is a 3rd world shithole, m80.

wtf do you know about Canada amerilard?

Literally nothing, best capeshit ever made and has a few things done better than the comic

>p-people just don't understand it!!!!

whatever you say buddy...

I'm an American. Rorschach was based as fuck.

Would anyone involved in this conversation be interested in discussing what I think might be Snyder and his creative team using an interesting dramatic technique in his latest two films?

Everything, i watched it couple years ago after faggots in Cred Forums praised it to high heavens. Awful narrative structure, bad acting, 1 dimensional characters i couldnt care less about in a world i couldnt care less about. Maybe you get something out of it if you have read the comics but as a movie it utterly failed. Also the running time felt for like 6 hours and i finished it purely out of principle.

You watched one Marlel capeflick too many and your brain now belongs to the Mouse. Death is the only cure

>we all get it bro!
>uhh, why is Batman killing people now????

It's good, but far from perfect.

What went wrong?

You're trying to hard user.

They tried to adapt a deconstruction of comics told in comic format to a movie without comic panels for an audience that doesn't read comics