Kevin Smith Really, Really Wants a Mallrats TV Series to Happen

In his Facebook post, Smith said that he is shopping the sequel series to Showtime, Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu in the hopes that someone will jump at the chance to go to the mall. The project already has one big booster, though—Marvel icon Stan Lee who appeared in the original movie. “When I saw @therealstanlee at @nycomiccon this weekend, I told him Rats pitches start today. Stan (who is a major part of the series) said ‘Well hurry up! I’m not getting any younger!’,” Smith wrote.

time.com/4526551/kevin-smith-on-mallrats-series/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wR8COL2GGTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't Kevin Smith capitalize on the 90s single shot sitcom craze and made an HBO Clerks show?

Kevin Smith can make characters, not movies

I want Kevin Smith and fat fuckers like him to stop flying coach.

why didnt he hug her?

is he even capable of making anything good anymore?

Clerks was his only good movie... HIS ONLY GOOD MOVIE... not great... Good....movie.

>For nearly 2 years now, I’ve dreamed of seeing [Jason Lee and Shannen Doherty] back in a mall again as Brodie and Rene. Today, I stop dreaming and try to make that fantasy a reality. ”

That especially isn't going to happen considering Doherty's dying of cancer.

good

i like he announces stuff is happening then he does shit like this

>mall
>Kevin smith
>mallrat
I don't know what any of these things are

>Shannen Doherty
I just looked her up to see what she looks like now. I realize she has cancer but she looks bad aging wise. Like my mom is 11 years older than her, but she looks 10 years older than my mom.

Me in 5 years if I don't stop mixing liquor with sugar

Chasing Amy was dope.

because he's a beta

Remember when he announced that Hit Somebody? Or Clerks 3? Mallrats 2 as a movie?

The dude needs to relax and wait for the funding before announcing shit.

how do we save kevin from weed

Only if they purchase two seats.

He already had a stab at that and it didn't work out too well.

Dogma was good

for sure, you ask him about hit somebody and he won't say a word. it's been like 5 years since he started talking about it

>He already had a stab at that

Two, actually. He made a pilot for a live action clerks tv show that never got picked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=wR8COL2GGTw

The only good thing about Kevin Smith threads is that Christina is always posted in them.

Fat fuck is a talentless hack

Yeah, but now I get an anticipation-chubby by seeing him.

Same here, kevin smith causes sexual confusion in my pants

The live action one wasn't made by him though.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

i don't see anything