4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

>putting 7 before the prequels
pleb

4=5=6>1=2=3>7

1=2=3=4=5=6=7=shit

>He thinks the prequals were good
pleb

I use Episode 7 to decide whether I should or shouldn't be friends with someone. I can't ever be friends with someone who liked Episode 7.

>He prefers a copied mediocore American action film over a European-Shakespeare-like quality of originality
true pleb

5 > 4 >>>> 6 > 7 > 3 >1 >>>>

7 > 1 > 5 > 2 > 6 > 4 > 3

Fuck outta here man

I can't tell if these posts are ironic anymore

What if they liked the first act, Finn and Kylo Ren?

To me Episode 7 COULD have been something special but JJ done messed it up so much.

guaranteed replies from subhumans unironically wasting their time to rate those plebeian turds

5 > 4 >> 7 >6 >>>> 3 >> 1 >>>> 2

7 deserves to be last on every list because it fails to do anything new apart from Finn.

Starkiller Base was great but JJ fucked it up by blowing it up at the end of the movie as well as how easy it was for the rebels to destroy it (just like the death star in episode 4).

>It's the hating on Star Wars is cool meme again

Starkiller base should have survived.

no one is hating on star wars. they are hating on specific star wars films

4>5>6>POWER GAP>3>2>1>7

7 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 3 >1 > 2

5>4>7>6>whogivesashit

>finally see SW7
>it actually was shit, it wasn't just Cred Forums meming
damn it if you faggots weren't constantly defending the prequels I would have actually taken you seriously

Other than using a few more >>>'s, perfect ranking

>implying you have friends

Why didn't 3PO and R2 tell Luke that Darth was his daddy?

I have a few friends currently, who don't like Star Wars.

>7 deserves to be last on every list because it fails to do anything new

>Starkiller Base was great

Are you retarded? Death Star 3.0 is the most rehashed aspect of TFA, it still would be if they didn't blow it up.

Why haven't they gassed you already?

4, 7, 5, 3, 6, 2, 1

5>4>7>6>1>3>2

4>5>6>3>1>7=2

I have yet to decide if 2 or 7 was the worse.

Yeah no fucking shit.

We could have had a "Halo Ring", "Elysium" type of thing going on.

But fucking JJ had to have fireworks.

My personal rank (idc if this triggers you btw):

5 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 3 > ewok movies >>>>> 7

>5 > 1 > 6
interesting choice user.

I admire Episode 1 but I don't think I would rate it like this. Care to explain your reasoning? I am curious

>forgetting the most important Star Wars kino

I love 5 the most because it feels like a road movie and like you are hanging out with Han and Leia and the rest inside the Falcon. I also loved the way the good guys lost in Hoth and had to escape and part ways, and the bittersweet ending.

Then I loved Episode 1 because it was made long after the last Star Wars but I could tell they made a huge effort to make it different and new. It had a lot of stuff going on. I also didn't mind Jar Jar and some other characters, I think it's good that they didn't try to make every single character a badass. Episode 1 really expanded the universe a lot with things that only appeared on screen for a little while. I really loved the race scene. I also like how it introduced the trade federation battle droids that were way different than the stormtroopers that seem to be everywhere now. I think they wanted to make something new and different to expand the universe and they succeeded at that. Besides the music was insanely good.

And I guess I like Episode 6 so much because it's the first one I watched as a kid. The forest chase scene was really memorable and the Ewoks made it feel like it was a mix of fantasy and science fiction.

3PO had his memory wiped
idk guess R2 just likes advancing plot

R2 is an asshole, i dont get why people like him

4=5>6>1 (nostalgia googles on this one) |power gap| 7>2>3

3 > 6 > 1 > 5 > 4 >2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1>7

1 is kino
7 is sjw fanservice

>I just watched RLM

People liked him because he was an asshole. 3PO was also an asshole, which is why the two of them work well together

This

Prequel haters get fucked

R2 was a cool asshole. He probably banged bots every night.
3PO was a stick up his arse hollier than thou asshole. And probably gay. No one likes those.

haha prequel haters BTFO on suicide watch

5 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 = 2 > 7

5 > 7 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 2