Is Lindsay ruined after the last episode?

is Lindsay ruined after the last episode?

i don't know i decided to just watch season 1 again instead of whatever fucking trainwreck s3 is turned into.
i was sad when watching s2 so i kind of got it. i don't know if i could put up with it now though.
you guys only watch it for the fat chick anyway so i don't know why i expect anyone to care about the actual show

each season has had bad episodes but it always ties up nicely by the end and leaves a good overall impression

The Edgar episode is better than everything else the show has done, and it's not even close. As a whole, this season isn't as good, but it's still alright.

i think they're trying to make jimmy have a powerful emotional catharsis like gretchen but he started out as too much of a joker so it won't work.

edgar is pretty cool guy i would watch his spinoff i guess

i don't watch it for jimmy i watch it for gretchen and she is just a little bit too kooky now like oh throw trash on the lawn screaming and shouting and being crazy just chill out she used to be normaler

me on the couch

yeah the characters have all gone a bit mental in a different way from normal. except for edgar, the silly one, who became a bit more normal. maybe it's just run its course

She always hated paul, she only wanted him because she couldn't have him. Lindsey cucking paul was right on track, Paul snapping will be the one of the punchlines of the season. Why are you people disliking season 3 anyways?

jimmy's home has a nice aesthetic and gretchen is my favourite character of anything in a long time and sam's band is hilarious

stephen falk browses Cred Forums confirmed

I still look forward to it, but if the show ends after this season I would not complain. This season is still good, but the characters (barring Edgar) have all run their course. Season 4 would be unnecessary.

It's already been picked up for a 4th season.

THICC?

Love the volume in her hair desu

CORRECT!

This show is annoying because it toys with mocking millennial attitudes but ultimately embraces them. This episode introduces the idea of Lindsay being into cuckoldry by choosing the biggest, blackest guy she can find...there's a setup for comedy here but they ultimately just opt for "there are emotional layers here and we can't really judge her so we'll play this straight". So in the end, there's just lingering ideas and no actual humor or real viewpoint.

>So in the end, there's just lingering ideas and no actual humor or real viewpoint.
its a lot like real life

I haven't watch s3 so I don't know whats happening in it.

What did Lindsay do?

is this show worth watching or is it just fap fuel

>whatever fucking trainwreck s3 is turned into

Not sure I'm on board with that, one or two episodes have been a bit weak but the Edgar episode, last week's funeral party and party for telling Jimmy his dad died are all gold

Ultimately it's still the best ongoing comedy by a country mile (and can also be one of the best dramas when it feels like).

Also there's no fucking way Lindsay doesn't get an 'abobo'

I really enjoyed the Sunday Funday episode

What show is this

Christ you don't know how many single 30 year old women fuck like this.

wtf i love chubby girls now

you're right i really don't know

; ;

I feel like this show has the "Shit, we didn't expect to get this far so we have to make shit up now" syndrome.

Not nearly as bad as Community though.

>bar scence
>cuts to straight sex

Sorry.

that webm has some parts cut out m8

>sex scene
>keeps bra on

Nice webm
Now post Gretchen getting fucked by the bouncer one :^)

That would have been one of the GOAT sex scenes without the bra. FX can show the taint of every guy on Sons of Anarchy, though.

I'm not going to lie, the last Sunday Funday episode reminded me of Community in parts. The episode had its fair share of good scenes but the convoluted wackiness was like an entirely different show.

Unlike Community however, the writers have shown restraint by ending Sunday Funday before it got truly stale. The real trope to keep with this show is 'Becca and Vernon have a disastrous party'

How can you dislike season 3?
It has been grest so far, come on guys.

I agree on the whole.

Looking forward to the season finale where Becca throws a party after giving birth to a fetal alcohol mess

Man, Kether is cute but god she knows it. She constantly comes across as a total insufferable asshole all the time.

Where's the WebM of the other girl getting rammed by the big black bouncer?

lel

Did anyone notice that the bouncer reappears in episode 1 when Gretchen is leaving the club to go find more people to fill it with?

Who is the best character and why is it Vernon

fuck yes.
>Vernon running around the baby shower with his wife chasing him
>yelling about his life and his father
>turns into a rant about the Babadook

I thought the fat one was a midget. How is she towering over not-Karen-Gillian?

>It's a Cred Forums doesn't give the show name episode

C'mon guys wtf are you all doing

Show is called "You're the Worst"

An upcoming episode is described as "Vernon and Paul take a road trip."

...Dis gon be gud.

read the filename you fucking mongoloid

also watch the show, especially season 2

I WAS BORN DEAD

Vernon and Paul are the show's best duo besides Jimmy and Gretchen so this should be fucking gr8

they're both gonna be porkers later on in life

Get a couple drinks in me and I might tell you what Brick is about..

Abortion.

Let's hope they get Black-pregnant first

>I'm just a regular guy from North Carolina who smokes a good pork shoulder

Perfect guest spot

Who is the most pure Cred Forums waifu?

>pic obviously related

whoops wrong thread sorry folks

>no Poussey for the last 2 episodes or so
thank jesus

Lindsay literally literally literally cucked Paul. She went online, found a bull, and convinced Paul to watch. At first Paul didn't want to, but he felt guilty and wound up contacting the bull HIMSELF. He watched as Lindsay got fucked in their kitchen, but he instantly regretted it.

everyone is ruined. Jimmy is the only salvageable one

Welp, never watched this before, but I may have to now

they will do this as long as men will be willing to please them

best show

>'abobo'
what's that?

Abortion

>The real trope to keep with this show is 'Becca and Vernon have a disastrous party'
they can't afford parties now

oh yeah.
>the season ends with Gretchen taking Lindsay to get an abobo followed by manicures, drinks and frozen yogurt

>tfw no more trash juice