How can a cartoon be so boring and pretentious?

How can a cartoon be so boring and pretentious?

I literally cancelled my Netflix to stop supporting shit like this.

its okay, its for some reason its really going good with faggots as their first existential tv show. Wish Netflix could show HBO stuff so these kids could see some six feet under

Is stuff like this ironically drawn shitty?

It was alright in the first two seasons but then they went full retard and SJW with the third season:

>"DUDE IM GONNA RUIN ONE OF THE BEST CHAARACTERS BY MAKING HIM ASEXUAL"
>"DUDE ABORTIONS ARE AWESOME"
>"DUDE DIANE IS LE AWESOME, PLS LIKE HER"

It fails as a drama too because the plots are depressing for the sake of being depressing, there is barely a reason.

>"DUDE IM GONNA RUIN ONE OF THE BEST CHAARACTERS BY MAKING HIM ASEXUAL"

i got to disagree with you there, i thought it was a refreshing change, it was nice to see that perspective and it was done well.

it is only one part of his personality but not the defining part

better then how most shows handle a gay character

Being "asexual" is not a real thing.

maybe not but i remember being young and turning down sex exactly how he did. and now that i am older i have zero interest in sex with either gender.

so yeah maybe it isn't "real" but i thought they handled that development in his character well

>DUDE DISINGENUOUS SIMPLIFICATIONS

this board is an embarrassment

FINALLY I find some people online who don't like this!
Started off ok but after Season 1 and then it swiftly disappeared up i's own backside. Overloading on the pathos and reducing the jokes to a minimum.
Fucking awful

utu

>sexual attraction is caused by hormones and neurotransmitters hitting various cell receptors
>the hormones, neurotransmitters, or cell receptors are gone or at an extremely lowered amount in a given individual
>????

why does 4chins bully this show so much?
>he doesnt like watching things come tumbling down

Nigga, they already WERE "SJW" with the Hank after Dark stuff before s3. I'm genuinely intrigued how that didn't throw you off

>are depressing for the sake of being depressing
That's what depression feels like, though.

it's not funny, the characters are shit, the drama is pathetic and forced

it's unwatchable trash for 19 year olds

But she loses in the end and everyone told her to cut that shit out

Jesus Christ. I mean I know death of the author is a thing and the absurd levels of sexism on this board, but how could anyone possibly think the show painted those events in a positive light.

Always avoid shit that looks like it was made for furfags

4 Chans don't like anything.

really fires up those neuron creating a chain reaction of stimulation