How do you feel about these characters so far?

How do you feel about these characters so far?

Good, thanks for asking.

They're okay I guess

They're kind of competing directly with these guys. Only Jyn has a backstory that we know about and is integral to the actual plot instead of just teased, and the droid can talk this time.

I think Felicity Jones looks fairly bad in this, but hopefully that won't ruin the character or other aspects of the movie. I think I'm just going off of her as an actress to be honest.

I like Luna a lot, but I don't think he's going to make as much of an impact as Boyega at all.

Isn't he a little... unshaven for an Imperial officer?

From this pic it looks like a movie based on anime.

I know what you mean, but I'm not sure why. I guess the tall mech and the odd comedic facial expressions?

*music stops*
*freeze frame*
*record scratch*

>You may be wondering how we got here. Well, let me start from the beginning...

Felicity needs a better script and better dialogue. Her lines come off cheesy in the trailer otherwise I like her casting choice

Cannot unhear.

>implying that the Vader scene of him about to slaughter all the rebels isn't the moment when the record scratch occurs and the film's past events are shown to the audience

Beginning this movie right when all the rebels are about to die by Vader would actually be a perfect way to begin the film because we all know they all die anyway.

Every line she says is like she's Carey Mulligan auditioning for Braveheart. I don't like her casting choice though, I think they should've gone with Tatiana Maslany, she looks way tougher.

>the Vader scene of him about to slaughter all the rebels

Huh? The only Vader shots we've seen are him in front of a screen, walking towards Krennic and talking to Krennic.

That's cuz he's a rebellious one

Just imagine everyone expecting this droid to be C3PO's copy. But instead it turns out that he's based off of HK-47.

and they should have gone with Mew as Rey instead of Daisy

Not familiar with that character, but I think its common knowledge K2SO is a former imperial droid whose a few wires short of a circuit.

Way too old, as much as I love her. You can't have a 31 year old woman waiting for her family to come back.

.02 disneybucks

>implying that we HAD to have teenagers in TFA
No we didn't have to. But of course Disney wanted this so the kids can relate to this instead of making something enteriely original

*who's

Disney aged the characters up from what Lucas had wanted. They're not teens, I don't think. Both early twenties. Sure, you could change the movie entire to have a 31 year old lead (which would be the oldest for any Star Wars movie...) but you couldn't have the character of Rey as presented be that age, which is what I was saying.

And a little dark. I mean, if I was gonna infiltrate the evil space british nazi empire, I would try to use a WASP, not a WOP.

He's not Italian.

Since when does the empire employ shitskins as officers?

Red pill me on the droid. Who is he? Is he a serial killer?

I mean which would you prefer? English lass gets BLACKED or English lass gets BEANED?