shit thread

no it's not

forgot my clover

>Hates black guy dating her mom who's trying to tear her family apart

>Calls tranny's sir

What did Coleen mean by this?

Keep trying.

Post screencaps/webms of the funniest moment shill

Why does every show like this have characters who want to fuck the main character? It completely takes me out of it. I know from first hand experience that if you are an anti-social mess no one's going to talk to you much less look longingly at you while you shove ice cream into your face.

She makes herself look as ugly and weird as possible but I want to punch the back of her uterus with my dick, care to explain?

because studios like to make tv shows showing people wanting to fug other people because they know that actual anti social virgins don't watch these sort of things

lol

final proof of the power of the tribe, they have and will force any trash they want, just so they prove they can

God help us all

It takes a tremendous amount of effort for a woman to be truly unfuckable

Especially if she's NOT morbidly obese

I mean there's thousands of guys who want to fuck these mutants

Yuck and yuck

>implying you wouldn't micucci her girlpucci

What's the name of the show

Haters Back Off

Ok forget about it.
Found it, hate it!

she looks like that girl with giant fake lips that always posts about sucking horse cock

>watch a ton of Netflix
>Netflix generally has a good idea of what I like
>recommends Get the Gringo, True Grit, Hell on Wheels, Longmire, Last Man Standing, etc.
>all manly conservative shit (also cooking network shows like Chopped and Cutthroat Kitchen, but that's neither here nor there)
>correctly identifies liberal cuck shit I wouldn't and don't like and predicts 1 stars
>Haters Back Off is predicted at 4 stars

Is this a glitch or did Netflix guess right?

It's kinda conservative. It's making fun of the generation that have no talent but think they're famous because they're on the internet. Also stuff like

LMAO JEWISH VOICE LOUDNESS LMAO

WOMEN ARE FUNNY

thanks for voicing your opinion

Wow cool post, reddit.