Prisoners, Alex deserved it

I had a discussion about Prisoners today with some friends. I argued that Alex deserved what happened to him for a) bringing the girls to his "aunt" and b) not releasing them.
Some friends said that he is a victim himself and has the IQ of a 10 year old.

I got a brother who's 9 and he knows what right and what's wrong in this world. So I don't acknowledge that argument.

Also, Alex clearly taunted Wolverine in the parking lot and by singing that Batman song when torturing his dog.
He's just as evil as his captors and deserved everything happening to him.

But as per usual I came across like an autist for voicing that opinion.
Whats Cred Forumss opinion on that?

Wow, that's actually one of the dumbest opinions related to film I've ever read in my life. Did you not get that Alex was kidnapped when he was 10 and held captive? Do you not understand how much that would fuck you up? He doesn't just have the IQ of a 10 year old, he's been living with someone who kidnaps 10 year olds against his will since he was 10 himself. He's clearly a victim here, and it makes total sense that after that long he wouldn't understand the difference between right and wrong.

Do you think the old lady let Alex torture and rape her victims?

fpbp

was Paul Dano in here classic?

He's a sadistic fuck. He taunted Wolverine in the parking lot. He even fucking sang his daughters song.
I don't care what paths led him to be who he is. All I know is that he helped a psychopath torture little children and rubbed that fact into a fathers face.

He had a chance of redemption, to avenge his younger self and bring justice to a clearly unjust act. He didn't. Quite the opposite. He participated in it and he loved doing that shit.

so we should sympathize with a sadistic serial kidnapper because he got fucked up as a kid yes, but then let him live or get away with having kidnapped your child? hi cuck

>He even fucking sang his daughters song.
Probably because he's a mental midget who's been abused for years and has the mind of child. It's not surprising that he'd repeat a song he hears.

Yeah OP please rail against the character with an evident history of abuse on top of his disability and evident behaviour problems. Because that was the point of the movie.

You're a stupid pretentious faggot.

Sentence him and send him to jail or a mental institution. Killing him or setting him free aren't the only options, retard. Just because you sympathize with someone doesn't mean they should get away with kidnapping.

This is the best wide release movie of the last ten years. It's fucking dope.

This. I'm so sick and tired of cucky moral relativism.

So you absolve some Mexican cartel member of responisibility because life treated him so bad that he had no other choice than beheading a poor fuck? No? Well according to your moral compass you should. He was raised in a country of poverty and violence. Right?

Also, sure, he just happens to sing that song around the kids father.

No it's not. Watch more movies

your dumb

Does a sadistic person deserve being tortured

I actually believe so. Chopping someone's head is not their fault, they're forced to do it, and thus shouldn't be held responsible for it

hes a fucking retard. if you had any experience with actual retards you'd know you cant blame them for their unexplained actions.

I totally agree with you. Except, by that logic, wouldnt the same deserve Wolverine now? If that's fair to you, we'll never stop fighting as a mankind.

No. He tortured him and became like him.

>So you absolve some Mexican cartel member of responisibility because life treated him so bad that he had no other choice than beheading a poor fuck?
No, I never said you should let him get away with shit. You're fucking dense. Stop putting words in my mouth. see

So what? Should I feel sorry for him now?
He kidnapped 2 kids you numale fuck.

Yeah you probably should.
>He kidnapped 2 kids
For the reasons stated above.
>you numale fuck.
You must be over the age of 18 to post on this board

Holding literal retards to lower standards than normal people is not moral relativism.

No, because Wolverine did this to safe 2 kid's lives. The retard kidnapped kids for pleasure.
Him torturing a dog shows that he gets off of seeing people in pain.
The moment a person starts doing fucked up shit to kids he stops being a person.

It's so obvious that you live in the West by looking at your fucked up moral compass.

>The retard kidnapped kids for pleasure.
He did it because he was told to.
>Him torturing a dog shows that he gets off of seeing people in pain.
To say he gets off is a huge leap. If anything the most we see from him is curiosity. Nothing to suggest he enjoys hurting the dog. He's just literally retarded.
>It's so obvious that you live in the West by looking at your fucked up moral compass.
>t. Muhammed

A retard wouldn't taunt the dad. He clearly knew that he would hurt Wolverine by taunting him in the parking lot. He's not as retarded as you think he is.

He did it because of curiosity? Fucking retard. How is that not a huge leap?

>He did it because he was told to.
rewatch the movie, dipshit. The aunt said he brought the girls by himself. She decided that they should stay.
He himself should know best what happens to people he brings to his aunt.

If Alex gets a free pass by being retarded, the dad should get a free pass too for being in huge emotional distress.

Retards should all be euthanized, including myself.

*you're self

fuck I might be retarded too

yeah you should

He didn't sing the song to mock him, he legitimately liked the song and it was catchy. He brought the girls along to play with him, to him being kidnapped was normal because it was what happened to him as a kid. He was totally fucked up and I hated when he hurt the dog, but that's what kids who got hurt themselves do.
So he needs treatment but he doesn't deserve to be tortured, wtf is wrong with you? Wolverine didn't torture him because it was fun, he felt he had no other chance to get the information out of him.
Actually you saying he deserves it makes you the sadist here.