What happened? His career is over?

What happened? His career is over?

he killed two people and escaped justice, is what happened

He's a very bad actor

>those eyes

He got away with killing two people, but it weighs heavy on him every day.

was anyone else weirded out by the trainwreck cameo

he probably has another hit or two left in him

Don't be fooled.

>>He is a coldblooded psychopath.

He married a horse.

I'm glad this fact is brought up almost immediately in every thread with his picture. Seriously fuck this guy. He deserves his name tarnished.

>implying

he probably drives down the lane every year trying to relive the moment since there is nothing that he could do to relive that rush and excitement

>"What's the difference between Irishmen and Englishmen? I don't scrape Englishmen off the hood of my car!"

wtf is wrong with this guy

He is Ferris. His name will NEVER be tarnished. You'll have to deal with it.

You almost got me sire.

This is a completely unfounded and unresearched hypothesis (lol I'm on tv who cares) but I believe psychopaths are good at acting in real life social situations but not great at acting on screen.

Broderick has done some good performances, ergo not a psychopath in my book.

He's another guy like Brendan Fraser that needs to accept that he's much older now and start getting age appropriate hair cuts

Why?

It is stupid to think like that, criminals kill people everyday and profit from it, normal people shouldn't be condemned from killing by accident.

>normal people shouldn't be condemned from killing by accident
>Accident

He was driving on the wrong side of the road and got away with it by claiming he "blacked out"

He was either drunk or on drugs behind the wheel of a car so the deaths he caused can't be called genuine accidents. Maybe if he was sober and his car skidded on ice or his brakes failed I'd consider it an accident.

yeah and Nate Parker had sex with a drunk college girl with a friend and she later committed suicide.

You don't see his career over.

He killed two people and had zero consequences.

Meanwhile Mel "our guy" Gibson told someone the truth and got blacklisted.

It's called manslaughter, and yes it is a crime.

>ferris
worst fucking movie ever made. how fucking shit do you have to be at life to still think that movie was good? grow the fuck up.it isn't the 80's anymore.

>Driving on the wrong side of the road
>Driving possibly inebriated (wouldn't consent to a test without his lawyer present)
>Hit 2 people, didn't even apologise
>Got off with a £350 fine for "negligent driving" (the same fine you get if you don't use your indicators from police being cunts)
>The family of the people he killed asked to meet him to clear the air, refused

Yes, he should be fucking condemned

>be bored multi-millionaire movie star
>decide to crash your car head first into two people
I dindu nuffin lol

>career
He's been in exactly two good films, The Lion King and Ferris Bueller. He did his part in Lion King, but it's essentially a small part and entirely forgettable.

On the other hand, the character of Ferris is one of the most insufferable faggots in the history of cinema, but is also the reason the film has endured. Broderick's performance is flawless in that respect, I just always get the feeling it was due to the genius of Hughes and that Broderick didn't grasp that Ferris was supposed to be unlikable until much later.

Apparently he vanished from the screens too..

add to the fact he did that at his home.

you have every fucking right to be racist or say whatever shit you want at your own fucking home ffs

>he doesn't like Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Off yourself.

Lmao you sure don't have that right, in say, UK or Canada. And very soon you wont have it anywhere, and most people are a-okay with that cos boo boo words are the worst possible sin in the 2k16 west

2bh this movie is actually really bad not sure why normalfags like this one. Come to think of it most John Hughes films are garbage and he's a meme director.

Reminder

sorry mate, you're pleb as fuck

He's in You Can Count on Me and Margaret and they are two of the best movies of the 2000s

Election is also really great.

He's in Manchester by the Sea. A new film that will probs do quite well in the American awards circuit.

>Ferris was supposed to be unlikable

If that is the case then the vast majority of people aren't in on the joke since they all seem to love the character.

>comparing Matthew Broderick to Mel Gibson in any respect
Like comparing John Oliver to Jesus Christ.

>kilcar
>kill car

His punishment is marrying a mule.

Ferris is not supposed to be unlikable you retarded Republican fuck

>Ferris was supposed to be unlikable until much later.
Wtf... You're the stupid kind of movie critic that Metacritic hires, right?

I always hated Ferris. Just look at this smug fuck.

Fucking awesome tbqhfam.

JUST

Isn't he big on Broadway plays though?

yes you do you cuck, I'm racist all the damn time in my home, who is going to stop me?

Is that you Ken?

No he is not. He is awesome in Election.

I wish I was Ken, must be nice to be a genius

>zero consequences
Really? So why his career is over and Mel's not?

Putting in this way, he is really a piece of crap. But still a good actor. Convinced the judge.

Ferris is the villain, he represents a retreat in childish fantasy. The only people who would find that likable are chronic masturbators and neets.

Ed Rooney is the villain. You must also believe that Agent Smith is the one.

>Rooney is the villain
>never poses a threat to the protagonist

Aren't villains supposed to be villainous?

He looks like he could play Hitler.

He was most likely referring to Gibson's very public DUI, dummy.

Kek

He really wanted to fuck Ferris life for good, and he almost did if it wasn't for Jeanie Bueller. So, what's your point?

>thinks Ferris is the protagonist

He's not. Cameron is the hero, he's the one who goes on the journey and changes at the end. Ferris is the supernatural trickster. He guides the hero along his way. He IS the car, so to speak. He spends the whole film trying to seduce Cameron into a life of irresponsibilty, until Cameron smashes him through the window.

I mean he literally goes from being a bed-ridden nihilst to saying "I am not gonna sit on my ass as the events that effect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm gonna take a stand." It's not even subtle.

Rooney isn't even aware of Cameron's existence. And he certainly isn't out to get him. The only one who posed a threat to the hero is Ferris.

>He IS the car, so to speak. He spends the whole film trying to seduce Cameron into a life of irresponsibilty, until Cameron smashes him through the window.

kek

Please post more film analysis.

The government

>Ferris posed a threat to Cameron

Tell me more about Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Because Rooney is after Ferris, but he doesn't know Cameron is with him, he thinks he's bedridden. If Ferris gets caught, Cameron gets caught too. What's so hard to understand?

>jews
>caring about dead goyim

Cameron only turns out to be a better human being because of Ferris. Therefore Ferris is the hero.