Its happening!!

Its happening!!

screenrant.com/jurassic-world-2-darker-scarier-tone/

>Director bayona:

“It will be darker and scarier then the previous film. Obviously when you have Chris Pratt it will also be very funny. But it will be darker. It is a second step in a trilogy, and the second step is always dark as in ‘The Empire Strikes back or the ‘Wrath of Khan’ which are the examples you always get. The film takes the story where it has never been before. To me it surprised me. We are going to places where the saga has never been before, and at the same time we are paying tribute to the franchise. We will take it a step further. There are things that will happen that people are not expecting and they really are shocking.”

Cred Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QbYzWO0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=LBTE3aH5gpw
cinemablend.com/new/Bryce-Dallas-Howard-Jurassic-World-Groundbreaking-Death-Scene-72018.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce pls

Basically the world use dinos as furries

Predictions?

Dinosaurs on a rampage on the mainland USA. Studios want that mad kaijukino dosh.

Or we could have a family getting split up and spread across the island that must be saved by their estranged father coming in to save them.

>But it will be darker. It is a second step in a trilogy, and the second step is always dark as in ‘The Empire Strikes back

So its avp requiem but with dinosaurs

They should a mcrex,
Burger with trex meat
Would eat

They are killing off a main character and then bringing them back via cloning(possibly not until the third film). Blue doesn't appear until the third act but comes back in a big way. It is a world hopping adventure film. There will be more dinosaur hybrids, more intense dinosaur experiments and failed clones that are grotesque and dangerous, along with some that look sad and pathetic.

>The film takes the story where it has never been before. To me it surprised me. We are going to places where the saga has never been before
Obvious RoboShill pretending be human.

The fuck is going on with that picture and where is the non shit version?

mm
This where the lost world died

sounds like we will finally see a non piece of shit in this franchise lads

I found a teaser poster

neanderthal/human/t-rex/shark hybrid confirmed

I'm ready for the human/dino hybrids

>it will also be very funny
>But it will be darker

Op please post full version of pic

much darker since the film will focus on the lengthy litigations and lawsuits that the staff and the park will face

but with quips

if dubs, i will fuck a girl as hot as this in my lifetime

>75387709
>753877
>77

still counts

These are some great tits.

Who is this?

I like your style, user

Jamie Clayton.

>Darker

That's means literally nothing when talking about mainstream family blockbusters like this. It's not going to actually be violent or controversial, it would risk losing money off one of Hollywood's biggest franchises.

Just like Cul-De-Sac and The King of Comedy.

I can't wait for dino horror

Auntie BDH is going to have incest with her underaged nephews.

ew

what are all those warts all over her body?

>tfw off by one
Looks like you're going to be a wizard after all.

Alejandra Guilmant

>there are plebs on this board that don't know about carnosaur
The world can't end soon enough.

people will pay to hunt dinosaurs like that dentist guy

No. No it doesn't. Enjoy your terminal virginity.

Will Aunt Claire be back?

Emily Blunt

>Randy Rockwood

>you will never be a one-legged man in an ass-eating contest with her as your main course

its gonna be a fucking trilogy?
jesus.
bryce better come back or whats the point of even watching

Good news. Jurassic World was so disappointing and mediocore so I hope this is better

Kek. u mean these ones?

They released an early still from the movie

Fuck that horsefaced cunt, it's Runmom's time to shine.

same thing but with a Snyderfilter

I don't think any JW characters would like to watch a Malick movie, user

didn't she get so fat recently?

They better use more practical effects for this sequel.

CGI = shit

I want a new raptor mixed with shark dna and cassowary that can glide

Dino Riders knock-off confirmed

run from this

Confirmed to be dinos in afghanistan

it's not just the type of effects they use, the designs are mostly shit too

Indominus is just a generic theropd with spikes, it's supposed to be a supercool mishmash that would make people revisit the island but looks meh as fuck, and that little flying one that attacks Starlord looked like shit

GREENED

Carnosaur 2 was best in the series 3bh

i.imgur.com/QbYzWO0.jpg

Alejandra Guilmant

Dragons, it's the logical next step in the "let's make ahistorical shit" marketing plan of JW

First was shit.
This one will be shit.

I actually thought the new dino in the latest movie was going to be a dragon.

They've already done that

I think that was the joke

That's the joke.
How often have you heard the line "going places where the saga has never been before," only to have the result just be retreading old material.

Will BDH be pregnant in it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=LBTE3aH5gpw
lmao they put out this piece of shit and then somehow think they need to make the movie darker?
he'll dont even get me started on how this scene was supposed to continue

>don't even get me started

'Cause the heavens would tremble at your epic takedown, right? Trevorrow would just fucking kill himself after reading it

>QbYzWO0.jpg

I was gonna tell you but now you're rude so I won't

>Sequel to movie/video game/whatever media announced
>Creators: "IT'S DARKER SO DARK IT'S JUST PITCH BLACK FOR THE WHOLE THING"

How is this not a meme yet? Why does "dark" keep being used like a synonym for "better"?

Because African gentlemen are better than pasty white neets.

truth

also, jewish conspiracy or something

Need source on that

Daily reminder that the only reason she died so hard was because she was a women and the director wanted the 1st on screen death of a women to be a big one

cinemablend.com/new/Bryce-Dallas-Howard-Jurassic-World-Groundbreaking-Death-Scene-72018.html

it'll have people eating the dinosaurs, screencap this post niggas

I remember even as a kid I noticed that zero women died in Jurassic Park, so to see her get stomped so hard was pretty interesting.

>Dinosaurs on a rampage on the mainland USA
Nigga, they are not some kind of unkillable kaiju, they are just animals.

11 year olds hand is bigger than hers, what means?

too.much.win.

I need to get off the internet if it makes people this retarded.

They're gonna clone a dino with human DNA, just you see.

Why? To make it smarter?

will they splice it in or will they have breeding parks? Who fucks the raptor first?

Too bad Jurassic World was an unmemorable forgettable piece of trash reboot.

Literally formulaic by the numbers like TFA; absolute horseshit.

To this day I have dreams where I can do that in real time.
Just jump really high and float around and shit not quite fly but almost. fuck I love dreams....

shes fucking gigantic now

>a smarter dino was literally the main feature of Indy Rex

Why retread on old concepts?

Oof madonn'

Trump will definitely let that one stay.

>"The film takes the story where it has never been before. To me it surprised me. We are going to places where the saga has never been before, and at the same time we are paying tribute to the franchise. We will take it a step further. There are things that will happen that people are not expecting and they really are shocking."

How can you say so many words but convey such a small amount of actual meaning?

Women's hands are absurdly small if you compare them directly to your own. For a man, I have dainty little hands, but they still dwarf almost every woman I know. It's ridiculous. It makes me wonder how they fucking do anything.

Just imagine how big and puffy her punani is.

Marketing.

they say this now but just like Rogue One it will get reshoots after test screenings go poorly to 'lighten the mood' and 'unify it with the rest of the series' etc

Y dat ho nakid tho

Dino-human confirmed?

>it's a sequel is darker in tone episode

I have been waiting for that shit since the end of Lost World. Reminds me of these over the top Topps cards too.

>stupid kids will also ruin this JP

darker my ass

Raptors will be used to kill sandniggers in a war. there will be dinorape.

>2017
>grimdark Jurassic Park

Will there be penetration?

he said a chick *that* hot. He could still fuck one that is less hot or even more hot.

Get outta here pleb

I just want two things.

1-No more hybrids, just the "regular" dinos even though they are technically hybrids.

2-Raptors running free on mainland US or any populated country. I remember reading an article where Spielberg was talking about his plans for a 4th movie like over a decade ago. He mentioned like an overhead shot of people riding motorcycles down the highway with a pack of raptors running along side them and taking them off their bikes. I kind of imagine it would look like that overhead shot in TLW where they are in the long grass and you see the raptors running/flanking the people from both sides.

I just hope the raptors will have feathers this time