WATCH IT CHRISSY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoVURsdT5Rc
youtu.be/lCF5A_3T3FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool thread bro!

DON'T GET CUNTY!

Bane?

You think he was still thinking about the Russian guy?

WATCH IT TORETTO

I'm sure it's a single user spamming these threads but why do they receive so much attention?

WATCH IT BIG GUY

Can I just go on the record as saying the Soprano's wasn't that great?

>I wish I was eating ketchup packets right now

Why is Junior the best?
youtube.com/watch?v=KoVURsdT5Rc

OHHHHH

back to plebbit you fuckin sped

>tfw you can never be as slick as sil

>You know what they say, revenge is like serving cold cuts

What's the official Sopranos character power ranking tier?

I know Paulie and Silv are top at least.

Fucking kill yourself. You're a piece of shit. Don't bring that garbage here. Everyone can have their own opinions.

you can but it'll be erased from the record as "objectively wrong"

It's more like the 3rd Rock from the Sun of gangster television than anything else

what are some moments that annoyed you? during corrado's trial, the paralegal introducing the parties in the trial says "united states versus corrado soprano" which is completely wrong, as the 'v' in "united states v corrado" is never pronounced 'versus' but as 'and' or 'against'. stupid mistake

there really are some great shots throughout this series

what the fuck was up with the freezeframe just before this scene though

check em

thats when david chase collaborated with george lucas

>tfw made the perfect kino meal to eat while I watch this

Why s1e13 called I dream of Jeanie cusamano. All the other titles had thematic or storytelling purposes, so what gives

you're a malignant cunt

Why didn't you have a problem with the other time it happened?

nice

We got bigger things to talk about than Jean Cusamano's ass

It didn't seem near as awkward, especially considering there was no Star Wars transition. Maybe I have rose tinted goggles though, what ep is it?

You're thinking of Jeanie Sack, user. Jeanie Cusamano is the Soprano family's neighbour, Jeanie Sack is the fat one

it's a quote from the episode that granted the title m8

literal dumpster trash

It happens once in a S1 ep when it's a flashback to Tony's youth, and his parents are fighting and T is worried, crouching behind a table listening to them. Then if briefly freeze frames before transitioning back to the present, probably with T in Melfi's office. I think that use of freeze frame was a lot less awkward because it occurred during a memory, so it sort of makes sense that "Tony's mind" would sort of freeze a picture like that.

The freeze frame of Junior in Boca is also less awkward than the Carmella one, but not as "sensible" as the flashback one.

n-no.... you don't know kino cuisino..

user tried to put off his stupidity on a learning disorder.

>kino

Why don't you just stop repeating shit you're seen other people post and fuck off?

You sound mad that you can't cook Kino Cuisino. You mad, you mad? You sound mad you stupid bitch

Tell me about Paulie,
Why does he wear the stripes?

>female grip strength is so weak they cant even crush soft meat into little balls

OHHHH! The balls on this one!

You're a retarded faggot. Tony let Junior keep his stripes.

quads

>it's a charmaine has an incredible rack episode

my favorite

Who is best capo?

Answer your own question you fucking mezzofinook

if you're hungry I can get you some cold pasta

CHRISSY CAN YOU PLEASE WATCH THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

CHRISSY CAN YOU PLEASE BE LOYLE TO YOUR CAPOOOOOOOO

Coul you shoop any shittier

watch it chrissy

You must be loyle to your anons

Early 2000s style, just like in the 90s when t.v show and music clips would be in 12 fps

youtu.be/lCF5A_3T3FI

GET IN THE ROBOT AJ OR I WILL FUCKIN KICK YER ASS

good old fashion 20kbps bitrate.

Your posts are a fuckin disgrace.

Much like your entire existence!

How the fuck do you even mess up meatballs that badly? This is like lower than Jacktier.

What did you just say to me?

literal dumpster trash people. frying balls of meat in a 2 pounds of butter. just fuck my shit up.

SOMETIMES I GO ABOUT IN PITY FOR MYSELF, AND ALL THE WHILE, A GREAT WIND CARRIES ME ACROSS THE SKY.

This was fairly good sopranos thread by today's standards, besides your shitty worn out memes. If you're going to meme at least try to make it funny or clever. I'll stand by what I originally said.

>MUH CLUB!!!!!!!
fuck off. no one cares you fucking lethargic waste of nitrogen.