What makes this the greatest film of all time?

What makes this the greatest film of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9bsHAXwaEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It changed film-making forever

youtube.com/watch?v=O9bsHAXwaEE

The amount of money it earned in theaters.

It ruined action film-making forever

Its the greatest TECH DEMO of all time.

A severe mental disorder?

Cry more.

:'(

Jake Sully is a fucking pussy whipped faggot who betrayed the human race for blue space niggers

Sales doesn't indicate perfection, case in point, half of these capeshit movies.

It just indicates how pleb mainstream taste is.

Like you wouldn't.

>tfw not one person remembers that this film existed
QUICK WE GOTTA MAKE 4 SEQUELS!

>What makes this the greatest film of all time?
Neytiri

>mfw I remember that aybabtu faggot or whatever he called himself

blue tits and nipple slips in a pg-13 movie

also based villain

technics and 3d

>yfw Disney is spending half a billion dollars to make an Avatarland in one of their parks and don't realize that nobody gives a shit about this franchise and people really only went to see it because of the hype and 3d bullshit

>alien planet
>instead of making unique designs, let's go with blue cat people with tribal culture mimicking hippy native-americans

Literally why? Even Predator is more creative despite being a humanoid design.

Have they not realised how forgettable this movie is?

Because myself and millions of others were legitimately suicidal after realizing we could never live on Pandora.

>unobtainium

It legitimized the market for 3D movies. I saw it in 3D it actually looked good.

The story was pathetic and forgettable.

it's was all a metaphor for pocahontas ;^). also they're cute
is that spider?

The sequel will flop harder than my flaccid cock.

This. 3D is rightfully seen as an overpriced gimmick now. This year was one of the poorest in recent movie history for blockbusters like this.

Avatar 2 is fucked unless Cameron has new gimmick up his sleeve.

No, they saw how much it pulled at the box office and assumed cashing in on it would print money for them.

No ya fanook its Chrissy!

Who also plays spider

Blue tiddies.

Thank god this doesn't look like a video game.

Literally looks like a PS2 cutscene

well its coming out almost 10 years after the first one. I think its late enough to have become somewhat of a 'classic'. also dont underestimate cameron, I bet this madman is gonna pull it off again.
yeah the other webms I saw are interpolated 60fps, which look like trash

The war for the right reason, with the rightful fighters winning it.

This is all true. Humans have managed to master interstellar travel, they DESERVE to survive over the stupid space smurfs.

>mfw Avatar came out in 2009
>mfw 2009 was 7 years ago
>mfw you're still on Cred Forums

>mfw not actually posting mfw

pandora developed unique biological abilities

>mfw 2009 was 7 years ago

humanity (or rather the human corporation that got Pandora rights) didn't invest enough in such a critical operation to secure it, so no, this fictional portrayal of humanity didn't deserve it

the smurfs were pretty inconsequential when it came down to it, as soon as the corp set its sights on one of the hivemind's nerve clusters it mopped them up

if anything, the corp would've been even more fucked if the preceding events hadn't happened, because they actually had a shot at destroying the cluster when they tried to bomb it; otherwise they likely would've been slowly excavating it with no idea about its effects on the wildlife beyond the smurfs loving it, and the fauna response would overrun them before their mining damaged it enough to give everything an aneurysm

The #1 Movie of All Time that changed cinema forever

>mfw it'll be 2017 in a couple of months
>mfw it'll be 2020 in a couple of years

w-what have I done with my life? ;_;

haven't see you awhile mate how are you?

how was this acceptable?

> Doubting Cameron ever
One thing working in his favor is that because Avatar is so simple and ill-defined he could move in virtually any direction. There's hope yet.

I watched Avatar the other day with some friends (extended) with shrooms

shit was magical.

drugs can help take your mind off how incredibly bad it is. Don't even try watching it straight unless you like being angry