Relapse, when?

Relapse, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=3OnOJSNktOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When he realizes that nobody will see him as anything but Ironmanlet. For the rest of eternity. *Quippy Quip*

>*quipping intensifies*

Why didnt he just play rhodey when Terrence went all 'entitlement' mode?

he already relapsed, he just hide it well

That would have been amazing.

Was rewatching Zodiac and I realised he basically just plays a sarcastic skeptic in every role.

Perhaps when people get used to performances that aren't nervously forced or doesn't-give-a-shit in capeshit movies and he stops getting the high levels of fame, relevance and praise he does from Marvel's cashcow movies.

Alternatively, he's older and wiser and doesn't expect to get any more "happiness" out of drugs, and there'll be no relapse.

When he's done with Marvel, whenever that is

when his insecurities push him over the precipice

we're getting there

this. his contract will keep him in check. hope he doesn't relapse though.

Neh it's pretty clear he's just in it for the money now. He already stated how he will no longer do indie films.

>Iron "Man"

When he's out of quips

Pic unrelated

To be honest, I'd have thought he'd be more likely to relapse from the tedium of Marvel than from no longer doing it. If spending a decade in a greenscreen warehouse in the middle of nowhere doing the same schtick right in the middle of his range, in the pocket of his star persona hasn't driven him back to it, he'll never go back to it.

That image would be better if it were, "The more you say lies about Muslims being violent, etc."

nah to me he is Sherlock Holmes, right behind Jeremy Brett's version.

Just read his 'comic' account of why he stopped doing them. Most of his indie movies were well-chosen, it's a pity if he really got burned, but he's probably just bullshitting and no longer being willing to challenge himself or work for art's sake is the reason. Still, if the result would have been more movies like The Judge, it's no loss.

But it was just Tony Stark with a soured version of his Chaplin accent.

Good thing that distorted point of view is only prevalent on reddit. *snap neckity-snap*

>we're getting there
>we
Zack Snyder fanboys are certifiably insane.

Who sees him as anything but Iron Man? Statistically, those of us who valued him prior to it are a drop in the ocean. What's he going to do when he gets too old for it? What follows something that big? Can he even still act?

>Who sees him as anything but Iron Man?
Anyone who watches things other than capeshit? I mean, I remember him mostly from Zodiac and Natural Born Killers along with Iron Man. He was pure gold in Tropic Thunder.

That was eight years ago. The one thing he's done that wasn't capeshit since then was the fucking Judge, which was like... well, like what a movie star who doesn't like serious dramas thinks constitutes serious drama.

already on 7 grams a day diet

youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

youtube.com/watch?v=3OnOJSNktOs

Honestly watch the way this guy fucking acts in this vid. You think those scrapes are make-up? He was up all night banging hookers and doing cocaine off their backs.

Soon I hope. All these comic movies are for this shitty generation of manchildren. He also has a mega shit pompous attitude. I've heard him on Stern a few times and he tries so hard to sound like this intelligent crafted actor.

>That was eight years ago.
Oh right, I forgot the people here are 13 on average.

>Wayne Gale
>Kirk Lazarus
>Sherlock Holmes
>Steve Lopez
>Charlie Chaplin

You don't relapse when you don't have shit, you relapse at these points in time when you're rolling in dough.

At least that's what we've seen from him so far.

he probably drugs himself up just to have the confidence to walk outside his trailer on set and stand on the fucking wooden box and kiss Gwyneth Paltrow while the entire crew and extras are trying their best to not bust a gut laughing

If you were RDJ, would you try to surgically enhance your height, Cred Forums? Honestly, I think I would go for it. He is laughably short, and it also might help him get roles that would otherwise be unavailable to him.

lmao

Tom Cruise is shorter yet gets every role imaginable

Isn't he supposed to be like 5'9"? That's not great but statistically pretty close to average. He's certainly not as short as Tom Cruise, and he doesn't get much flack for it.

I'm sure his TWO HUNDRED MILLION dollary-doos will soothe any fear he has of being short.

insecure A F

Now now, there's no arguing with the manlet shitposters. As far as they are concerned, every man below 5'10 should just eat a bullet. The crushing envy the feel when one of these "short guys" turns out to be immensely popular and wealthy carries them past any rational argument you can muster.

tom cruise johnny depp rdj tom hardy eminem

these are the kinds of men that are all 5 foot 8 inches. They come off masculine, but underneath it all they are short women with girly minds.

When you're that rich, you don't need drugs.

RDJ looks like a guy who you could have several beers with while bitching about life and women.

He seems cool

>He hasnt watched Wolf of Wall Street
All based on facts

He only cops shit for it because he's trying to hide it by wearing sneaker lifts.
He could wear boots or dress shoes with an inch heel and no one would care or notice but it's the fact that he wears those shoes in really nice looking suits.

Observe